𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚...

By Starxshines_

𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -1 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘-1 𝔽𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊... More

00: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧+𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬💝
01: 💝𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭💝
02: 💝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
03: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥💝
04: 💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
05: 💝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐔𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
06: 💝𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨💝
07: 💝𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚💝
08: 💝17𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💝
09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝
10: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
11: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 💝
12: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦💝
13: 💝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💝
14: 💝𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐪 𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
15: 💝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩💝
16: 💝𝐅𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐬&𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲💝
17: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞💝
18: 💝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬~𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦2.0💝
19: 💝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫💝
20: 💝 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁'𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡💝
21: 💝𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
22:💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞💝
24: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
25: 💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬💝
26:💝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
28:💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬2.0💝
29:💝𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐭.𝐖𝐚𝐆𝐬💝
30:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦&𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬💝
31:💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?💝
32: 💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫💝
33:💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
34: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
35:💝𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
36: 💝𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞💝
37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝
38: 💝𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫+𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤💝
39:💝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
40: 💝𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫💝
41:💝𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬💝
42:💝𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚💝
43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝
44:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-01💝
45:💝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
46:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲2.0💝
47:💝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞+𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
48:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦3.0💝
49:💝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
50: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
51:💝𝐇𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞💝
52:💝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💝
53:💝𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧💝

23: 💝𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭💝

2.5K 98 237
By Starxshines_

Hey guys!!

How are you'll??

I hope you'll are doing fine!!

Nd how's the previous chapter??

Did you all like it??

So let's get going towards the next one!!

Yes ready to see what Aarna's gift is??
Please do read, vote comment nd share ❤️

Happy reading folks! ❤️

So after a ride of one hour they reach there. When they reach they found the whole gang., The whole family including the ict with there family.

Everyone were there the Indian cricket team with there family as after 3 days there going for Asia Cup nd then the t20 world cup.

Everyone came nd wished Shubman a very happy birthday nd said how they came in a short notice just because Aarna asked them. And Shubman was gald because of this.

After the party was in full swing with the ict guys there wives nd girlfriends.

The younger caln the squad was standing with eachother in with the glasses of wines. 

“Everything is good right the party the arrangements.”, Ishan asked to which Aarna nodded who was just standing between Shubman nd Ishan. “Ishan it was actually nice, guess what i think i need threaten you with that now.”, Aarna said smirking. “You're not serious are you.’’, Ishan said nervously laughing. “Obviously I'm ishan.’’, Aarna said laughing. “Acha ishan I'm kidding here have this i got the chicken wings for you specially.”, Aarna said nd feed ishan.

And seeing this someone obviously was pissed off.

“Ahem, ishan, ishan zara yaha aana.”, Shubman said nd everyone laughed so hard there nd ishan made a scared face. “Teri hi bandi hai bhai, le ja aapni Aarna ko you hulk.”, Ishan said pushed Aarna towards Shubman nd she directed landed in his arms obviously where she actually belong, And Shubman warped his arms around her belly back hugging her nd placed his chin in her shoulder.

“Aaru, tune Shruti ko bulaya tha?”, Roohi asked seeing Shruti coming with her husband towards them. Seeing Aarna see smiled nd them.

“Hey.”,. Aarna greet Shruti hugging nd side hugged her husband Kartik. “Im so gald you came.”, Aarna said. “Oh c'mon wee are friends Aarna.”, Shruti waved her hands at her.

(Shivangi Joshi nd Mohsin Khan as ishqq_ nd Kartik Goenka)

Meet Shruti nd Kartik Goenka., Shruti is a orthopaedic surgeon while Kartik is a actor both of them are married since 1 year nd madly in love with eachother. (26 nd 24 respectively)

“Kartik.”, Shubman whispered seeing him he was surprised. “Ana you nd Kartik knows eachother?”, Shubman asked. “Yes, he's Shruti a close friend of mine her husband.’’,  Aarna said, “Hey Buddy.”, Kartik hugged Shubman nd Shubman reciprocate the hug. “Meet my wife Shruti Goenka., Nd Shruti he's my buddy Shubi.”,  Kartik introduced both of them nd they shake hands. “Mani, she's the doctor I was talking about, hum dadu ko iske pass leke jayenge.”, Aarna said nd Shubman nodded smiling. “Waise Shru, come here let me introduce you to our friends.”, Aarna said nd pulled Shruti.

“Very nice friend kya mili, pati ko bhul jake ka.”, Shubman mumbles to himself but Kartik heard him nd laughed. “Saaley hasna band kr.”, Shubman said. “Bro, chill yehi hai wo kaha jayegi.,” Kartik said nd both of them walked to the younger clan.

“Guys, meet her she's Shruti Goenka a good friend of me nd Roohi nd here he's her husband Kartik.”, They all greet eachother. After sometime the dinner was served all of them hard there dinner after sometime all of them leaves leaving Aarna nd Shubman.

When Aarna got a call from Keart.

Hello mum.”, Aarna greet her. “Beta did you planned something regarding Shubman’s grandparents.”, “Hanji mum, they reached i know nd they are taken cared of you don't worry, nd i had sent our private jet so unko aane mein koi problem nhi hui, wo mom, aapke bete he was missing them so i called them.”, Aarna said nd Keart smiled with tears in her eyes.

How much she takes care of little things nd how much it matters to her. Indeed she's the best for her son. Thought Keart to herself.

“Mom, mom are you listening?”, Aarna asked. “Yes yes, thik hai, we are going to reach, you'll take care of yourselves.”

Keart said cut the call.

“Umm, Ishan tum sab dekh loge na?? Nd Roohi if bhai called please handle him.”,  She said nd Roohi smirked at her nd she galred at her nd then looked down. “Yes yes i will, tu chill kar nd yes we will be at our farm house, okay.”, Kamlesh said now all of them started to leave. When Abhay being the crezy one handed Shubman something. “Bhai ye rakh aage Kam aayega i mean you know itne jaldi koun chachu banega.”, Abhay said ran from there. “What the hell was that.”,  Shubman said nd when he saw what was in his hands he widened his eyes.

“Abhay you fucker., Argh kya hai yaar.”, Seeing what was in his hands all of them laughed nd Aarna ran out from there. Riya made a sorry face nd all of them leave.

“Where is this girl.”, Shubman looked here nd there not finding her. When he got a message from ishan that she's waiting for him in the terrace. Seeing the massage he smiled nd leave for the terrace.

He reach there nd saw her standing there her back facing him. He then noticed the decorations gulped his saliva. “Are they really gonna d---”,

Ignoring his thoughts his walked to her.

‘‘Hey baby.”, Shubman whispered in her ears. Nd she hugged saying “Hi”

“Whats all this?”, Shubman asked clearly knowing whats all this. “I-we are gonna- i want us to spend the whole night together here star gazing ik you loved it, i do too.”, Aarna said stammering a little. Nd Shubman had  a sigh of relief. “Thank God, it's not what i thought but if it was what i had thought., Shubman stop thinking shit.” Shubman thought to himself.

Shubman then sat down nd pulled her to his lap.

(Ignore the tv/laptop whatever this is)

(There sitting arrangement)

“Waise, thou my day was wonderful today i had the best birthday today nd all thanks to you.,” Shubman said kissing her cheek. “But, what about my gift?”, Shubman demand “Acha aapko gift chahiye?”, Aarna asked nd Shubman nodded. Then Aarna got up from Shubman’s lap nd side her hair to left shoulder nd show her right shoulder nd what Shubman said he became so shocked. He simply didn't had any words. Why this girl have to always made of speechless.

(Something like this but instead of breathe it's Shubman in Hindi written. )

Aarna? Aarna why?, I mean what was the need? You didn't see how ur skin became red, dekho baby Aisa nhi karna tha, i can't take risk in your health.”, Shubman blabbered. “You didn't like?”, Aarna asked with a pout  seeing him scolding.  Shubman packed her pout nd she looked down.

“You're asking me this seriously if i liked it or not?? Baby, I'm speechless really the things you do. God, baby only if i could say that how much i lo-”,  Shubman was cut by Aarna who placed her hand on his mouth nd nodded in no. “Mani,nhi nhi meri jaan abhi nhi., I know what you feel you know what i feel, please let us stay like this atleast for now let us enjoy nd explore this.”, Aarna mumbled playing with Shubman’s shirt button nd focusing on that nd he all the time looked at her with all the love he have for her.

“Fine,if you want it this way, nd yeah let's explore this new phase.”,  Shubman said nd Aarna nodded. “Acha jaana did it hurt the tattoo place.”, Shubman asked. “Ahh, just a little.”, Aarna said “When nd how you planned all this.”, Shubman asked. “Umm, actually na i asked abhay he gave me the number of the artist.”, Aarna said nd Shubman nods now a days what the hell those monkeys dose, he doesn't have any idea but she have. Thinking this a small smile make its way in his lips.

And seeing the smile she adores it.
“You know you look so when you smile.”, Aarna said looking at him intensely even Shubman looked at her chocolate brown eyes which only have love for him looking at him, He to stared at her deeply. “You know how sexy you were looking in the previous day, in the b'day party, only if only i could do the things with you, those things only if.”, Shubman whispered huskily her being in his lap.

Aarna broked the eye look nd got up from there shying away nd ran away. Shubman smiled he too got up.

(Listen song Sawali si raat from Barfi)

Saawali si raat ho, khamoshi ka saath ho... (x2)
           Bin kahe bin sune, baat ho teri meri....

  Aarna stand there Shubman came from behind nd back hugged her nd she smiled keeping his head in her neck.

Neend jab ho lapata, udasiyan zara hata, khwabon ki razayi mein raat ho teri meri...

Hmmm... Hmmm... Hm....

Shubman softly place his lips in her neck, nd just lightly let his lips touch her neck. A shiver ran down in her spine she gripped his hands which was in his belly, Shubman smiled seeing his effect on her.

“Jaan, look me, mujhe dekho.”, Shubman said nd she truned towards him nd couldn't handle his burning look nd hugged him tightly. Shubman smiled at this., “Its me your mani, why are you blushing hmm?”, Shubman whispered softly she then came out from the hug nd looked at him nd he came so close to her that there lips were inches away. But Aarna got shyed away nd she started to leave when shubman hold her elbow nd pulled her, her back banged om his front. “Where do you think you are going? You think i will let you go? Hmm?”, Shubman muttered intensely.

“Mani.”, Aarna muttered softly. “Hmm, don't spoil it.” Shubman whispered huskily.

Jhilmil taron si aankhein teri, khare khare pani ki jhilein bhare.
  Hardum yuhi tu hasti rahe har pal hai dil mein khwahishien...
  Khamoshi ki loriyaan sun toh raat ho gyi....
   Bin kahe bin sune baat ho teri meri....

After Shubman said Aarna didn't said anything Shubman then placed a open mouth kiss in her tattoo. Nd for the first time in the whole night she let out a moan.

“Mani.”

Listening his name form her mouth like that Shubman became came out from her neck.

“Whats wrong?. Kya hua? Am, I'm sorry i don't know how i lost my control.”, Shubman said nd leaving her he goes nd sat there where the arrangement was done.

Aarna shaked her head her man was always like this, he will first saw her comfort nd never do anything. And now he misunderstood this. Aaran thought nd then going sat herself in his lap., Nd saw Shubman’s forehead sweating making him looking smoking hot.

16+ ( so from here we have a little something so i will advise the kids to stay away nd those too who are uncomfortable reading)

When Aarna sat she sat exact in his manhood nd it couldn't help Shubman nd crused loudly.

“Fucking hell, Ana yaar, please it's not helping.”, Shubman said. “What happened mani?”, She asked being confused. “Ana no don't move please.’’, Shubman said being embarrassed. “Damn women do you really want me to have a cold shower at this time or what?”, Shubman said nd maybe Aarna realised so she widened her eyes being cherry red. She then slowly got up nd sat in otherside. “Umm, m coming in 10 minutes.”,. Shubman said nd was about to got up when Aarna pulled him nd being dis balanced slipped nd landed hovering Aarna. It happened in short time that both of them didn't understand.

“What the hell is happening?, Damn you okay?”, Shubman asked nd she nodded. “Why you pulled me, aagr aapko lag jati toh.”, Shubman scloded her. Nd she pouts. “Dant kyu rahe hain aap.”, Aarna said nd Shubman looked at her. 'Damn this woman laying under me, almost giving me a boner she's argh.' Shubman thought to himself. “I pulled you because, im not uncomfortable with you., i wasn't uncomfortable that time either.”, Aarna said nd Shubman peaked her pout nd smile.

“You don't what you're doing to me nd if only i could have my ways with you.”, Shubman mumbles in her ears nd then bit that nd she hissed. “Fuck.”, Shubman mumbles. And then looked at her they had an deep eye look. Him still hovering over her little frame.

Barfi ke tukde sa chanda dekho aadha hain, dhire dhire chakh na zara...
        Hasne rulane ka adha-pauna wada hai, kankhi se takna zara...
   Ye jo lamhe hai lamho ko behti nadi mein han bhig loon, ye jo aakhein hai aankho ki gum sum zubaan ko mein sheekh loon (X1)....

Ankahi si guftgu, ankahi si justjoo
     Bin kahe bin sune.. aapni baat ho gyi...

Hmm.. hmmm.. hmm..

After breaking the eye look Shubman looked at her lips nd then again her eyes.. understanding it Aarna closed her eyes, Shubman saw this still he asked..

“Aarna? Can-can i?”, Shubman asked nd the respect she had for him raised.
“You don't have to ask, Mani you never have to.” Aarna mumbled breathing heavily. And then Shubman claimed her lips in his nd she reciprocate nd he smiled between the kiss. At first it was slow but after sometime it because hard him sucking nd biting her lower lips nd she hold his hairs tightly. Aarna tired to kiss him in the pace he's doing but she couldn't that's when he asked for the entrance to enter in her mouth when she didn't he bit her lips her after entering her mouth her explored each nd every corner of her mouth there tounge fighting with eachother.

After sometime when he found her breathless he released her. Both of them huffed breathing heavily.

Shubman shift his weight toh his hands still hovering over her seeing her looking blood red looking like no less than a goddess.

Aarna now couldn't dare to open her eyes. “Open your eyes jaan.”, Shubman said nd she nods in no. “Aarey mein hi hoon na bas.”, Shubman said. “It was it was my first time mani i never had this intimacy with anyone heck! I was never even this close to any boy.”, Aarna said nd Shubman smiled being nd first nd last guy in her life. “But abhi ankhe kholiye toh aap.”, Shubman said again nd she nodded in no. “Please for me?”, Shubman said nd she open her eyes nd saw Shubman who shifts from her to ther other side nd seeing this she hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest. Shubman laughed heartly. “Sleep it's very late. Good night jaana.”, Shubman whispered nd she mumbles a good night.

Then both the souls sleeps in eachother’s arm's forgetting everything the whole world.

    ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The end.

Hey guys!!

How are you'll doing??

I hope all are doing fine!!

So chapter 23 is finally here in 3 days.

Do let me know how you find the chapter.

Nd yess this was my first time writing the intimate sence idk how it came out. Please let me know how you find it. Nd if i done a mistake or something.

So a new character we meet today
In next chapters we will meet some others characters too.

Nd yeah a surprise coming very soon for you'll stay tuned for that.

Words count:- 2857+ so please do vote comment nd share.

Till then have a good night.

Bye love you'll.

❤️P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 230 15
What will happen when an Indian cricket falls for an ordinary girl but get to know about her identity
31K 2.1K 23
"My dad has forcefully fixed my wedding with Rudra and I'll be getting married to him soon ... Please for just god sake come and meet dad tell him ho...
186K 22.7K 35
"You're the most rakish person I've ever seen" "That's why you're here with me..now" "That's right.I hate you about that but 'm attracted to you at t...
3.7K 109 8
Shubman Gill who is very charming, Witty & powerful Rising cricketer just like his two brothers. Ashi Kohli, a calm, sweet and Soft hearted girl who...