Hire A Maid

Av Iknowonlystory

* The situation we are today is because of the chemistry between us. * True love is once in a life time * Mee... Mer

Chapter One- The competition
Chapter Two- He is a Playboy!
Chapter Three- the man at the estate
Chapter Four- The program
Chapter Five- The News is.....
Chapter Six- Lies and club
Chapter Seven- The club incident
Chapter Eight- Furious mom
Chapter Nine- The job
Chapter Ten- His real face
Chapter Eleven- His friends and the Dinner
Chapter Twelve- The gift from Chris
Chapter Thirteen- What I saw is....
Chapter Fourteen- What a grumpy Man!
Chapter Fifteen- Problem solved
Chapter Sixteen- His handsome doctor
Chapter Seventeen- An arm caught me!
Chapter Eighteen- His comfy bed!
Chapter Nineteen- A piece of advise (is enough for the wise)
Chapter Twenty- The plan!
Twenty one- The plan master
Twenty Two- The date!
Chapter Twenty Three- Doctor jim
Chapter Twenty Four- The New Affair
Chapter Twenty five- Pregnancy
Twenty Seven- Abbey's Angry
Twenty Eight- Pregnancy Reveal
Twenty Nine- Molly's Arrival
chapter Thirty- You are pregnant?
Chapter Thirty one- Mr Martins
Thirty Two- A secret from him
Thirty Three- The DNA
Thirty Four- His Outburst
Thirty Five- The symbol of their love
Thirty Six- The attack
Thirty Seven- visiting them
Thirty Eight- Apology not accepted
Thirty Nine- Family Dinner
Chapter Forty- Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Six- Clingy Abbey

1.5K 43 1
Av Iknowonlystory

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up. 

*

Angelina's point of view:

"Please angel, let me follow you to your workplace, just for today" Abbey whined as he blocked me from looking at the mirror. 

"Please Angelina, my beautiful Angelina, my sweet Angelina. My angel Angel angelina" he sang. That's not going to make me give in so easily. 

"No is no" I told him harshly. 

"Please, dad and mom are both not at home. You are going to your workplace which means you won't be at home until the weekend, that makes me the only one left at home. It will be damn boring" he complained.

"Sorry baby boy, chat Maria up" I suggested 

"We are fighting, she broke up with me again" he said as he looked hurt. 

"That's so bad" I sympathized with him. 

"So will you please let me follow you?" he asked, he can't use what is happening in his relationship to make me do as he wishes. 

"No. Look my boss is cocky and strict. I promise, he might sack me if he knows I brought a person to his house" I told him partly the truth. He is a strict boss but to me lately, he has been nice. He should be this, at least we have things together.

"But I am your brother," I objected. 

"What is the difference there, Abbey?" I folded my arms over my chest. 

"The difference is that I am your brother, so he will welcome me with open arms. After that he won't be a bad guy in front of me." He said.

"Nice point but Capital letter No" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You are just so impossible, please angel. You are an angel for goodness's sake. You don't have to turn yourself into a devil" He scoffed.

"Wait, you mean I am a devil? That's nice. Well you see, this devil is so cruel that she won't take you anywhere" i said in a sober  way that will almost make him believe it but knowing my brother, he will still have points to persuade me. 

"Who said you are a devil, you are the best sister a person could ever have. You are so kind, generous and lovely. I know you will take me, so please don't make this hard on me" he pleaded.

"No, I am not still taking that." I told him.

"Okay, I will buy you your treat tomorrow. I promise you" He bribed me.

I raised my brows and smiled at him. 

He sure knows how to bribe me.

"Make it 10. I don't want anything less than that." I instructed him.

"No problem" He said.

"Okay, go dress up now. Wear a nice dress, I don't want him to have a wrong impression about me." I told him.

"Okay." 

He engulfed me in a hug.

"I can't breathe." I managed to say. Damn! That was a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry." He said as he released me.

"It's okay."

"Thank you for taking me with you." He said.

"Just go and dress up. Stop thanking me, you paid for it." I told him as I smirked at him.

"Whatever" He said as he went out of my room to his.

I quickly picked up my phone from my back pocket and texted Dave.

"Hey, My brother wants to come over to see where I work. Can he come?" 

He replied instantly.

"Of course, he is. I would love to meet my future brother-in-law."

"Please, let's act normal when we both arrive.I don't want him to know that there is something between you and me. It will be somehow awkward." I texted him again.

"If that's what you want then, I will go by your rules. My Lord" he replied.

"Thanks" I typed to him and put my phone in my pocket.

"I am done." Abbey said as he appeared before me suddenly.

"Wow! You look great." I complimented him after being satisfied with his look.

To be sincere, I am damn nervous of taking my brother to where I work but I have to Grant him his undying wish.

"Thanks, can we go now?" He asked impatiently. I forced a laugh at him.

"Hey, calm down and relax. Yes,we can go now." I answered him.

We went out of the house, straight to my work place.

***

Abbey couldn't stop admiring the designs of this house since we entered inside the main gate.

"Look at the fountain also. It is damn amazing and beautiful." He said as he looked at it dreamily. I know the fountain is so beautiful but he has to comport himself.

"Abbey, please can you act like a normal person while you are here, you can dream and talk about it when you get home."bi said to him. It was a little harsh but I had to so that the employees here won't be giving him weird looks.

"Is it a crime to admire things I Find amazing?" He poured.

"Can you now see the reason why I didn't want to bring you?" I asked him with sincerity.

"I am sorry. I won't talk about what I admire again." He apologized.

"It's okay then." We walked to the mansion. We entered and went straight to the kitchen.

"This is my office in this house." I said.

"You have a great office here" he said sarcastically.

"Thank you" I said.

"Hey" a deep voice said from behind.

My heart sped faster than it's normal race.

The voice belongs to Dave. I turned to look at him. He is dressed in his normal office attire, looking hot, handsome and fresh as always. His aftershave smelt so nice. It happens to be irresistible to me. I love that.

"Hello, sir. Good morning." I said to him.

"Good morning, Angelina." He responded.

"Good morning, sir" Abbey greeted him.

"Hello" Dave said as he feigned ignorance of who Abbey is. He is an actor.

I was quick to play along.

"This is my brother, Abbey. He wanted to see where I work so I had to take him along." I explained again to him. Note the key word: Again.

"Oh, have a nice time here. Feel free to do anything while you are in here" He faced me. "I am off to work" he informed me.

"Thank you sir, have a nice day at work." Abbey said to him.

"Bye sir." I told him.

He nodded and left.

"Your boss is far from what you said he is, he is nice" I smiled in mockery. 

"He sure is" I said sarcastically.

"Whatever, you will give me a tour around the house later, okay? I am hungry right now prepare my favorite." He said like he owned the whole damn house.

"Your wish, idiot" I said in annoyance.

"Hey, you heard what he said when he was leaving." He said in defense.

"You are eating what I am cooking right now whether you like it or not." I told him sternly.

"Whatever" he said.

No one talked after that, he allowed me to cook what I wanted to cook.

"Imagine getting married to someone rich like him. You will enjoy it. He will surely take care of you financially." Abbey said as he broke the silence.

Suddenly, I felt guilty of not telling him about my relationship with my boss.

"I have something to tell you after we have our meals. I will tell you while we walk down the stream." I told him.

It is wrong of me for not telling him about my relationship. At least,telling what goes on in his daily life.

I have to tell him.

It is now or never.

***

 What will be Abbey's Reaction?

Why do I smell riot and trouble everywhere?

It is about to go down.

Please like and Give it a review. I am craving for reviews please.

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day ahead.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.7K 656 48
He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince Charming and she is Snow White. He's loo...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
895 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
1.2K 105 57
#Rank 41 in millionaire category Love has no age, it has no barriers.It can be of many forms.Its sometimes very painful at the same time it's soothi...