The Princess & Reality Star

By Lazyyy_Alexxiiiaa

GxG G!P . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . She is the very private daughter of the Queens of Gre... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - A day with Colin

Chapter 1

303 5 0
By Lazyyy_Alexxiiiaa

[6 years Later]

[Third Person]

After the conversation with her mothers 6 years ago, a month after Hela moved to Los Angeles, Completely different from her parents and aunties.

Really out from her mothers and aunties shadow. Hela wanted to live a normal life, away from the spotlight and royal obligations and responsibility for a while.

Her parents agreed to her request but as long as she hit the age of 30, she's gonna go back to Greece and be a Princess again, to help his brother rule over Greece.

She agreed with her mothers terms, because she can't run from her royal responsibilities forever.

She decided to get a job, since she's in LA, she decided to become a Personal Assistant. She don't know why but there's something in the job that makes it appealing to her.

Yesterday she signed an NDA but she Haven't met her employer yet. But she know that it's gonna be one of the elites.

Hela woke up early so she have the time to prepare herself. She just wore a simple blue and white dress with a rope design belt.

She decided to let her auburn orange hair fall on her shoulders after drying and combing it. she decided to not wear any makeup other than a lip gloss.

She put her sandals on, grabs her bag, and left her house. She got into her car. Her Mother gave her one of her grey Porsche and got her a condo unit, which she couldn't refuse.

The agency gave her the address of her employer and damn she really is an elite person. She's living on La Quinta, a high end, super-elite, Madison club community.

Her mother has a property their, along with her aunt's but they rarely use it. She refused to live in their house there because it's a big mansion for a one person.

She started driving towards the location, then after a few minutes she arrived at her employer's house.

She checked herself on the mirror first, checking if something is stuck between her teeth or in her braces.

Her car approaches a large black gate with security, they asked for her name and other stuff.

She gave what they wanted then let her in. They also instructed her where she can park her car.

She got into the property, and park her car. She got out, walked towards the door and rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds someone opened the door.

She gave her name and her purpose, then immediately they let her in.

Others might be star struck with the expensive amenities inside, but not her.

"Hi. I'm Quin, temporary PA of Mrs. Ramirez. I'm just here to show you The things you'll be working, what the Mrs. Likes and Dislikes. Ok??"

I just nodded, and gave her a small smile.

She started showing Hela around, kinda shock that she isn't star struck of the things surrounding her. Quin warm up a little while she shows Hela around.

While Quin is showing Hela around, at the corner, Alex can't help but stare at the aurburn woman.

In her eyes, Hela looks like an innocent angel, her Grey with a hint of green eyes, rosy lips, and beautiful slender body. Then there's something about the aurburn woman that makes Alex's heart go crazy, which is new to her.

She didn't realize that she was looking at Hela for so long, until she heard her sister calling her.

"Take a picture of her, so it can last longer."

She looked at her sister Colin, giving her a smug look.

She showed her middle finger at her, causing Colin to laugh even more.

Her laugh catching the Aurburn woman's attention. Hela smiled at them, showing her beautiful smile and her sapphire color braces.

Then Hela resumed her attention towards Quin, continued showing her around, disappearing in the next room.

"Damn. If you don't want it, I can have it."
Her sister Colin said bluntly. Causing Alex to frown.

She just scoff and left.

~After~

Hela and Quin finished the tour and the demonstration of Hela's job, she got the job and already signed the contract, she's gonna start tomorrow.

She got out of the house, walk towards her car, as Hela walk towards her car, she can feel that someone is looking at her.

She looks around to confirm her suspicion, as she turned around, her eyes landed on a tall brunette woman with a dark brown eyes.

The aura of the woman unlock something inside of Hela that she didn't understand.

They we're looking at each other was broken because of an car approaching them, the car parked beside Hela's car, a beautiful woman got out and ran towards the brunette woman.

"Hey babe, I miss you."
The woman, said, then crashed her lips into the tall woman.

Hela immediately averted her gaze from the couple and enter her car.

"I guess there's that, she has a girlfriend."
She muttered to herself.

She started driving out of the property and off towards her condo.

While she was driving, she decided to stop by at the Lux cafe & restaurant to grab something to eat.

[Hela]

After my food arrived, I got out of the restaurant, as I'm walking towards my car, someone approach me, holding a microphone. I didn't realize that there was a street performer outside the restaurant.

Then I hear a melody playing,

It's 'happier than ever' by Billie Eilish

She started singing the first verse. Then she gestured the microphone at me, signalling that I should sing the second verse.

I don't know why but I started singing the second verse and the third verse,

'Do you read my interviews?
Or do you skip my avenue?
When you said you were passing through
Was I even on your way?
I knew when I asked you to
Be cool about what I was telling you
You'd do the opposite of what you said you'd do
And I'd end up more afraid'

She started singing the fifth line.

I didn't notice the people watching us, surrounding us, recording the moment.

None of my friends and family know that I can sing, it's something I'm not confident with,

We were singing, then it is now on the cool part of the song. The stranger started belting the song, that's when it hit me. She's using the Kelly Clarkson version, then she pointed the microphone.

Here goes nothing,

'You ruined everything good
Always said you were misunderstood
Made all my moments your own'

I made my pitch lower, then

'Just fucking leave me alone!'
I started belting, holding the note for a few seconds, emphasizing the 'alone'

She was stunned along with the people surrounding us, they started clapping, then she finished the song.

The people around us, started swarming, dropping some cash into her basket.

I take that as my que to leave, I got into my car and started driving towards my apartment.

As I'm driving, I can't help but smile of how fun that was.

I got into my condo, put the food into the table and got into my comfortable clothes. A white brallete top and a white cotton shorts.

I started eating my food.

[Cali]

I just got home after performing on the streets. I perform on the streets, singing and dancing, and the profit I earn from performing on the street goes to the animal shelter and children center.

Today was a very interesting day, the woman I met today, I cannot seem to get her out of my head. She's so beautiful, innocent and pure. Earlier I cannot help my self, but be mesmerized by her beautiful eyes.

I was broken from my reverie when someone slapped the back of my head. I look to see who it is and it's Colin.

The fuck does this bitch want?!!

"What the heck is wrong with you?!!"

She rolled her eyes,

"You have that stupid face on, it's weird."
She said, sitting beside me.

"The fuck you're talking about?!"
I exclaimed.

"You're smiling like an idiot, guessing you met a someone?? Huh??"
She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe"
I simply replied.

"DAMN?!! WHO?!!"

"It's a secret for now. I don't know her name, but I met her earlier while I was performing, and damn she has a beautiful voice."
I said, dreamily.

"Ohhhh..... Someone's inlove."
My sister teasing me.

This time it was my turn to slap the back of her head.

"Stop talking nonsense."
I said.

"Where's Cole by the way??"
I asked.

She rolled her eyes again.

"As usual, she's with Jenna. I swear if she get her pregnant, then that's on her."
Colin exclaimed.

I also rolled my eyes, not really agreeing with my sister's behavior.

She and Jenna are 'friends with benefits' but I know Jenna has feelings for Cole, she's just too blind to see it.

[Cole]

I'm on my way towards our house, I just finished hooking up with Jenna, I needed a distraction, I was feeling something unusual earlier and I don't know why.

I got into our house, I saw my sister's sitting on the living room, preparing to watch Cali's performance earlier.

Then it's started playing, and my eyes immediately went wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 34.5K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.8M 132K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...