Double cross (Jim Hawkins x R...

By CedricDiggorysthot

Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. B... More

1. Suspicious
2. Plan
3. The same
4. Chores, chores and more chores
5. Canteen
6. Guilt
7. In to deep
8. The truth
9. Bad at confrontations
10. Small universe
11. Redemption?
12. In another life

Epilogue

890 30 5
By CedricDiggorysthot

Obviously you don't have to imagine it, but in case you are, that undertop is meant to be ruffled but I didn't know how to draw ruffled, and the jeans are black I just made it a little lighter so you could see the lines to separate the legs.

ITS A ROUGH DESIGN.

Get ready for some corny and gross and cringy pet names 🤮

—————————-

It took awhile for before Y/N was settled in and becoming comfortable in the Inn, especially with the guilt she had for it being burnt down in the first place.

Turns out Y/N didn't have to worship Amelia to get on her good side, they had had a very long chat about it all and now had become very close.

Today, her boyfriend Jim was coming back from the academy where they were all setting up a party for his graduation.

Y/N set down some more desserts along with Sarah onto the displays, until Y/N felt Someone from behind wrap their arms around her torso and lift her into the air.
Y/N shrieked as her hands immediately sat on top of the hands around her.

Once her feet finally made contact with the ground again she turned around to punch her attacker, but Jim quickly snagged her wrist, grinning down at her before it could make contact with his face.

Y/N cringed in guilt before grinning happily up at Jim.
"Sorry.." she sighed.

"Nah, I love that your alert. What if I wasn't me? I'm gonna need you to punch anyone who shouldn't be touching you" he grinned, grabbing her other wrist and putting them over and around his shoulders.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully as his hands sat on her waist, looking down at her lovingly with a grin.

"I missed you so much!" Y/N laughed, grinning excitedly up at him as she begun to hug him very tightly, also jumping in the spot.

He grinned down at her before nodding. "Hey gorgeous"

"Your mum and I made cookies and- OH!"
Y/Ns hands came back from around his neck before excitedly back at his chest. "Guess what Morph and I did to Ben while you were gone, we-"

She was cut off from talking as Jim had grown to impatient to wait any longer to kiss her.

The guests behind  playfully smirked at the scene making Y/N become embarrassed.

"Your mum is right there" Y/N said through gritted teeth, but she wasn't mad.

"She adores you-" Jim rolled his eyes happily "-us" he grabbed ahold of her hand and held it to his chest, the two smiled at each other adoringly. Sarah smiled fondly at them from the dessert table.
"And it's not my fault you can't take a hint when I want to kiss you"

Y/N rolled her eyes, about to reply before Delbert approached.

"So Jim! Has Y/N shown you her surprise?" Delbert asked excitedly, walking next to Sarah with Amelia, a hand around her waist.
Jim and Y/N turned away from each-other to face Delbert.

"I was just about to try the cookies-" Jim began with a grin before Delbert cut him off again.

"No no no! Not that one. The, bigger surprise" Delbert smiled, wiggling his eyebrows mockingly.

Jim turned back to Y/N as he cocked an eyebrow questionably, Y/N only grinned back giddily, now swinging their interlocked a hands.
"Remember how I told you I've been working on something huge?"

"..yeah...?" Jim stretched out with a grin as Y/N started to lead him to the back door.
Sarah, Delbert and Amelia followed behind.

"It's a very fine piece of work if I do say so myself" Amelia added from behind, smiling proudly between   Y/N and Delbert, Delbert nodded in agreement.

"Oh yes, it's just the thing you need to start off with your career" Delbert continued, pushing his glasses back up into his nose.

"I'm so proud of how far you've come and I want you to get everything that you deserve" Y/N said to Jim, letting go of his hand and leading him to the back door before pulling a blindfold out from her pocket.

"And I'm proud of you! Not everyone can say they're dating the best engineer in the galaxy" Jim said proudly as Y/N started to tie the blindfold around Jim's eyes.

"I'm not the best engineer in the galaxy" Y/N rolled her eyes humbly as she secured the blindfold.

"Yet" Jim insisted. "And that's just because nobody knows you yet"

Y/N linked her arm with his as Sarah opened the door for the five of them to walk through.

They walked for a bit until then stopped, Y/N pulled the blind fold off, her arms still excitedly wrapped around his arm as Jim adjusted to the light.

His face fell with confusion as he saw nothing.
"So what's the-"

On cue, a large ship had flown and stopped before them, travelling almost at the speed of light.
Jim's jaw dropped in Awe.
"Hey there Jimmy!" Ben yelled from the wheel of the ship, waving to him enthusiastically.

It was just a little bigger than the legacy and Had his name 'James Pleiades Hawkins' engraved on the side.
"Surprise!" Y/N yelled excitedly as she shook Jim. "I designed this for you! It's the fastest vessel in the galaxy, I hope" Y/N rambled giddily, biting her nails as she glanced at Jim who was still staring at it in shock.
"I've called it the centurion"

Jim was silent, breaking free from Y/Ns grasp and taking a few steps closer to the ship, staring up at it in awe.
"I'll be captaining this...?" he sighed in disbelief.

"Do you like it?" Y/N now asked nervously, "you don't have to use it if your prefer something else. No hard feelings! If your happy with anything else then so am I"

"Are you kidding?!" His voice cracked, turning back to Y/N as if she was crazy. He now ran back up to her, grabbed her by the waist and excitedly spinning her around. "It's- I- this is amazing!"

Y/N laughed, hugging him back once she was down on the ground again, she felt like she was about to fall over by how tight Jim was squeezing her.
"It's even coated twice with an antifouling paint so barnacles won't be a problem"

"You thought of everything" Jim now looked back at Y/N, with the same Awe he had for the vessel.

"You deserve the best" Y/N grinned, Jim leaned down to kiss her on the cheek as an arm wrapped around her waist again.

"Can I check it out?"

Y/N face scrunched, as if Jim said the most stupidest thing. "Course, it's your ship. Do what you want"

Jim grinned, waiting no time to board the centurion, dragging Y/N behind him.

———-

"Tungsten? You made this ship impossible to take down!" Jim grinned, he was admiring the tungsten metal door that opened up to his office.

"I was a pirate majority of my life" Y/N whispered to him with a grin. "I know how to keep things safe from them"

Jim rolled his eyes with a playful head shake.

"But! If you look in here, open it" Y/N nodded to the cupboard.

Jim did as told, his mouth slight agape as he looked at the weapons inside, a tough sharp sword and multiple laser guns hung inside.

"The guns have really strong and powerful shots but if you take a closer look at the sword-" Y/N pulled it out to show Jim the numerous buttons on the handle, "- it has different options, a welder, fire sword, laser sword and it Can shrink into a dagger for small uses" Y/N explained as she demonstrated each option. "The laser uses the least amount of force, it can cut through anything, wanna try?" She chucked the sword over to Jim.

"Maybe later" Jim laughed out a sigh, putting the sword back in the Cabinet. "I still need to wrap my head around that this... is all ours"

"Yours" Y/N corrected.

"Ours" Jim correct again, eyeing Y/N firmly. "No one, is captaining along side me if it's not you as my first mate. We are going to travel every galaxy known to man, hell- we're gonna find new ones"

Y/N smirked at him. "I'll hold you to that"

Little did they know that in a few years they'd be reunited with Silver again. Catching him smuggling rings in the lagoon Nebula that they happened to be exploring.

The END

———-

Yoloooooooooo

I'm not gonna say anything cause I love Jim and this was my favourite story to write, I don't want to be sad.

Btw, yes this book is done but I may add a bonus chapter soon of Y/N untying Amelia and Delbert and the convo that went down, that's when I find time though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2K 23
ᯐ 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ( πšƒπšπ™΄π™°πš‚πš„πšπ™΄ π™Ώπ™»π™°π™½π™΄πšƒ ) ─────────────────── ❝ π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐈 π‘π„πŒπˆππƒ π˜πŽπ” πŽπ… π‡πˆπŒ?❞ ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀�...
47.1K 1.1K 17
As Captain of his own ship and crew, Jim Hawkins is known and trusted, and by some he is feared throughout the Galaxy. When he happens upon a ship of...
35.6K 852 12
Working as a cabin girl on the RLS Legacy with her friend and mentor John Silver, (Y/N) wants nothing more than to reach Treasure Planet. That is, un...
107K 3.3K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...