Rainbow of our Love

By HumbleWinner

When sun rays fall on the ethereal rain drops; a captivating rainbow is born! ❤❤❤ Adhyayan Joshi, an arrogant... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Story
New Story
New Story!!!

NEW STORY

464 14 0
By HumbleWinner

She is someone who was broken and then, assembled by him. Disheartened and betrayed, she is someone who had stood by him. Abandoned by her own kith and kin, she is someone who was helped by him. She is someone who had taught him to embrace his identity even when he had crumbled hers. She is the reason of his mirth and joy while he is the reason for her tears and cries. She is someone close to his heart yet, they are never meant to be together.

She is none other than Tapasya Goyal, a heartbroken yet, strong-willed entrepreneur. Like an angel, she has transformed the lives of several estranged women yet, she craves for some love and affection. Her heart still beats for the one who has shattered her identity. With a kind heart and sweet persona, she stays in the queen of hills with her tears and joy!

When destiny throws Chaitanya in her path, she gets shocks of her life.

Chaitanya Sharma is a conservation biologist besotted to the endangered fauna on Earth. A workaholic by nature, ge loves to walk in the woods and cares for helpless animals.Totally away from the miseries of the world, he has no time for emotions. 

Will Chaitanya be able to fathom the pain and reason of Tapasya’s tears?

Will Chaitanya be able to mend her heart or will he just give her shocks?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.1K 91
This is a story about how sometimes it takes a stranger we might have nothing in common with, teach us how truly we can live our lives. Two very diff...
3.4K 418 32
Book-1 THE MONSOON LOVE SERIES ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ AARYA SHEKHAWAT She's a remarkable businesswoman. Known for her cold, intimidating, and dominan...
263K 15.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
32.6K 2.8K 29
■■ "Isn't it ironic how we kill flowers because we think that they're beautiful?" He asked, while I took hold of a yellow rose in my hand. I chuckled...