Patience

By pynkbandz

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ... 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸" More

Main Characters
( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
(6)
( 7 )
(8)
( 9 )
(10)
Authors Note
(11)
(13)
(14)
(15)
( 16 )
( 17 )
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)

(12)

1.6K 41 6
By pynkbandz

Chanel P.O.V
September 10th,2021
10:50 a.m.

" Everything been good , life just been going fast yanno. " Tiff said

We were all out to brunch , looking amazing per usual. I missed being out with the gang , my friends make me the happiest. I love them!

" So , Nu .. any updates? " D asked sipping her mimosa

" Not really , Jay been doing good in rehab. Me & Miracle still you know .. slowly coming along " I say

" Miracle the only girl I know who make you smile that mf big " Rich says

" Rich ain no simp now ! Dont play " I say

" Biggest Simp hoe ever! Literally " He say & they all start laughing

" Rich, dont we got niece on the way??? You the real simp! " I say

A baby. My rich is having a baby ! I love kids so much and I cant wait to have my own. But, until now .. spoiling my beautiful niece will be enough. Rich got his ex gf Kiana pregnant, he dont think its his because shes just now coming around saying something but I think its his. Kiana loves him and when they got into it bad and said alot of stuff they didnt mean .. it put her in a deep depression. Thats what kept her away but she finally came to her senses I assume.

" Im waiting on the results before I claim anything. Ain taking care of no other nigga baby g " He say

" Nigga please! You know Kiana love yo dumb ass. You know thats your baby. You just scary " Mel says , saying what everybody was thinking , its the sag in him I think.

" Scary?! Nigga na , you know my body. I just aint finna take care of no hoe baby " He say , which pisses me off

" Rich be mfn forreal. Dont play with Kiana like she not inlove with you dumb mfn duck. " Crystal say's before the words could even come out my mouth

The rest of brunch was just us talking about the baby, Kiana , & our upcoming trip. We are finally going to Cancun, im so excited. Just time away from everything & everyone. Pure peace!

I drive up to target to get a couple things and do some light shopping for my house. Just basic things!
Before I get out the car I get a call from Miracle.

" Hey girll " I say
" Hey baby , where are you? "She asks
" At target , about to get some house stuff. Whats up? " I ask
" Come over here , I need to talk to you about something. " she said sounding serious
" Your scaring me.. i'll be there in 5 " I say hanging up

I crank the car back up and kind of speed to her house. She worried me with her tone of voice and just sounding so serious! She's never serious so this is weird. I hope its nothing iv'e done or maybe she got a girlfriend?? Since we technically arent in a relationship .. I dont know.

5 minutes later I make it to her house. I spray a little perfume and put on some gloss. If this gon be our last time talking , I at least wanna look pretty! I may sound dramatic but im petrified of what she had to say. We know how the last talk I had with someone went!

I walk up to the door and knock , so nervous forgetting I had a key.
"Why you knocking Nu? " she asked opening the door
"I forget I had a key , my bad" I say

She grabs my hand and leads me up to the room. Is we finally finna fuck or something? Is she finna beat my ass for something? Is it somebody up in there waiting to beat my ass? Am I finna get jumped!? Oh hell nah.

My mind is going 10000 places but on the outside im trying to be calm. She sits down and pat next to her so I can sit down also. Oh lord.

" So, I wanna start this off with that you look hella good at the moment. " she says smiling

" Thankyou loveyy " I say

" But this is something Iv'e been keeping from you that needs to be said. I been wanting to tell you this but I'm scared you'll leave or that you wont feel the same about me. I mean its just apart of who I really am. " she say looking down playing with her fingers

I get up and sit in her lap facing her so i can look her in the face. Whatever it is I 9/10 wouldn't care and would fully be down with whatever. I mean she's my heart. While sitting down I feel something kind of on my leg but I thought it was just something in her pocket maybe.

" So .. like un okay. When I was born , I was born like uniquely. Im a girl of course like you see it , boobs and all but I was born with a dick basically yes. Okay wow that was alot to put on you at once. But I'm a intersex female. I was born this way and honestly i been hiding it for a LONG ass time from you. Doing everything so you wouldn't see it. Im sorry if your upset with me or want to leave even though I dont want you to. I feel like this just our beginning to be honest. " she say on the verge of tears because of her nerves

I just look at her and take in all of the information she's told me. Honestly I could give 2 fucks about that if you want me to be honest. I care of course about her but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be with her. Or effect how I feel about her. Shes still my beautiful girl.

" Miracle ima be honest , if you tryna get rid of me just say that. Why would I wanna leave you because of that? I still wanna be with you. Nothing has changed in my opinion. " I say looking her in the eyes

She just smiled & kissed me very passionately. She could finally be herself with me & thats so beautiful to me. The kiss got deeper & deeper. She laid me down & kissed down my body from head to toe. Everything was getting heated.

She came up & sucked on my neck while keeping her hands in my pants & playing with my pussy through my underwear. I was breathing so hard yall , so hot & bothered!

She took my shirt & bra off. I didn't even think twice about taking my pants off & taking her shirt off.
I never thought our first time would be like this under these circumstances but something in me wanted to submit my whole body to her & just let her take control of me.

" You been waiting on this for a minute huh? " She say pulling her hair back & laying on her stomach to eat me out. She started licking my clit in every direction. Then she started getting down with the get down hell. She had me arching my back & being loud. I was almost there , I could feel it.

" Mi-miracle i'm bout to cum" I say feeling my eyes about to roll to the back of my head.

" na you not. Get up for me " she say in a demanding tone

" Baby what you mean " I say looking up at her

" Get up chanel , ain playing with you " she say wrapping her hands around my throat, looking deeply into my eyes.

I get up like she said

" All 4's , come on , turn around fa me " She say , I just knew she was finna fuck my life up

Instead of listening to her , I put my hands on her pants where her print was showing. Slowly , I pull her pants down while still looking her in the eyes.
I push her down & start kissing her like this will be our last kiss ever. I start running my hand up & down her draws . I feel the bulge almost popping out.

" So you tryna take control now? " she say
" Just let me show you what you been missing out on. " I say in her ear

I go down to see her pretty pink playboy boxers. Kissing her stomach from the top to the bottom, I can see her breathing heavily. Chest going up & down.

" stop teasing me crazy girl " She say almost moaning
I go back & suck her pierced nipples. Flicking my tongue all round while playing with her boobs. Finally I whip her dick out. I just sat there shocked & surprised. It was long with a curve & veins. Oh we about to have fun.

I lick her dick up & down before putting all my attention on the tip & then putting every inch of her down my throat. Tears started to form in my eyes as i just kept going up and down , collecting so much saliva on it. Then i started going crazy and went all the way down basically foaming at the mouth.

" oh fuck , chanel. Wait holon " She say moaning loudly , i push her back down and continue to do my deed.
While picking my head up and wiping the saliva off my mouth , I position myself on her and start going crazy and riding her. Moving around in circles and moving up and down. I felt her hit my g spot a little and my body went into a crazy shock. I couldnt stop.

" Chanel I love you. Please dont stop " she basically screamed , i couldnt even speak because my body was bucking and my eyes were rolled back so far in my head from everything.

She grabbed my waist and started fucking me. This girl was crazy , but I loved it. She put me on all 4's and started fucking me from the back. She places her thumbs in my deep back dimples and started going crazy in my pussy. I was kind of scared for her to pull this 30 inch buss down but I know she'll pay for it for me to get it back in so I stopped caring.

"Yo pussy so wet fuck " she said slipping in and out and just watching it

She bent down and whispered in my ear " let me take all my anger out on you "

That shit sent chills down my spine.

I could only respond wit " o-o-okay "

And the rest will go down as the best sex i've ever had.

AN: A big turn of events I know! I hope you guys enjoy and I will definitely try to be more consistent with my updates. Love you guys and all of your support , it means the world to me. If you have any suggestions or questions just comment! I love hearing your feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.7K 25
" 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨...
1.5K 26 10
𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 & 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥...
297K 6.9K 27
✦ just read it ✦ ✦ [Completed 2015] ✦
68.4K 3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"