The Beast Hero

By EddyVazquez069

In a world where only females have quirks, Izuku Midoriya is the first ever male to have a quirk. But at a y... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

383 8 6
By EddyVazquez069

( I have decided to do an Izuku x Yui ship.)

Izuku's POV:

I hear Mic counting down to start the exam.

Mic: 3...2...1

Izuku:* beast breathing 8th form*

The gates started to open and I was the first to go.

No one's POV:

Izuku: EXPLOSIVE RUSH

At blinding speed, Izuku left everyone in the dust and immediately started to mow down the robots.

???: hey that's cheating, he should be disqualified.

Mic: He has the right idea, there are no countdowns in a fight. GO GO GO.

After that, everyone then started to run in and try to grab some points.

We see our MC mowing down the robots with minimum effort. He then see a group of 3 5-pointers, 3 2-pointers and 8 1-pointers.

Izuku: Beast breathing, 2nd fang, slice

He jumped in the air and he delivered an x-shaped slash using both his swords, destroying all robots.

Izuku: okay, that's 70 points, and I still have 5 minutes to go. Maybe I should try and help others.

Meanwhile in a dark room:

We see a group of pro heroes watching the exams inside a dark room with many monitors. Along with them there are also some recommended students.

???: we have a fine batch of new heroes this year.

Said a rat, mouse whatever the hell he is.

???: yes we do Nezu. I see some using brute force to rack up points * points to a girl with spiky ash blonde hair with red eyes*.

Commented a girl with blonde hair and looks like a skeleton.

Nezu: You are right about that All Might. Who do you have your eyes on Aizawa?

A sleep deprived hobo looking girl came out from a sleeping bag and pointed to the group.

Aizawa: The burgundy haired boy, the yellow haired boy, the black to orange haired girl, and the boar head grab my attention. Can you read their files and how many points they have?

Nezu: Certainly. The burgundy haired boy is Tanjiro Kamado. And he is * in shocked tone* quirkless???!!!

Everyone in the room went quiet after hearing that.

???: but how is that possible? He is unleashing fire and water attacks from his sword.

Said a girl with a rather inappropriate costume and with dark purple hair.

All Might: I think we are all wondering the same thing Midnight. Who's next on the list.

Nezu: The girl is Nezuko Kamado and her quirk is demon. She has enhanced strength, speed, super regeneration, and a special ability known as a blood demon art.

Aizawa: That is a strong, yet dangerous quirk. We should monitor her at all times.

All teachers nodded in agreement to that statement.

Nezu: Next is Zenitsu Agutsuma, and he is also quirkless.

All Might: *This is getting fishy. How are quirkless boys using elemtal attacks with swords? Is SHE perhaps involved*?

Nezu: last, the boar head. Wow that's interesting.

???: What is?

A girl with a blue and black suit with flames surrounding her asked Nezu.

Nezu: It says former name Izuku Midoriya. Current name, Izuku Hashibira.

Everyone: why would he disown his former name?

Nezu: it could be for personal reasons. Anyways his quirk is-

Everyone: quirkless as well?

Then Nezu spits his tea out of shock.

Aizawa: you ok Nezu? What happened?

Nezu: H-h-he has a q-q-quirk.

After saying that, aizawa grabbed the list and read his quirk.

Aizawa: * in shock* he indeed has a quirk and it's called beast transform. He is able to transform parts of his body and even his whole body into a beast. He can even give himself beast characteristics like wings, claw, etc.

All the heroes and teachers were in awe because not only did a boy have a quirk, but he had a strong one at that.

Midnight: H-h-how many points do they have?

Aizawa: it's only been 5 minutes and they each have 70 points.

All Might: let's continue to watch them *let's see how well they do and how they got a quirk*.

Back to Izuku:

He continues to run around and destroying robots while also helping people who are having trouble.

When suddenly, the ground starts to shake violently and everyone starts to run away.

Izuku: The hell?!

When he turns around, he sees the zero pointer towering over him and all buildings.

Izuku: so thats the zero pointer. No wonder they said to avoid it.

He turns around about to run away when he then heard someone scream for help. He ran to the scream and a girl with black hair in a bobcut trapped under rubble.

Izuku: crap. I need to help. * gets on top of the rubble* Beast breathing, 6th fang, palisade bite.

He starts to use his swords as saws and cuts the rubble in half.

Izuku: First fang, pierce.

He then pierced each half of rubble with his swords and threw it away. He then helped the girl out of the rubble.

Izuku: Are you ok?

???: * in monotone voice* Yes, I'm ok. But I can't move, my ankle is broken.

Izuku: *under his breath* crap. I need to do it to save her.

He then sets the girl down and turns toward the zero pointer.

???: What are you doing? You can't fight that on your own.

Izuku: * sets his swords down and removes his boar head* Don't worry, I'll be fine *flashes his signature smile* But can you watch my boar mask and swords please?

The girl slightly blushed and nodded to Izuku's request and grabbed his mask and swords. Izuku then got into a stance.

( Something like this)

Izuku: full body transformation, DEMONIC WEREWOLF.

His skin then started to turn a dark gray color and he grew really sharp claw on his hands and feet. He also grew a pair of really sharp fangs and a pair of red wings on his back and his eyes were blood red.

The girl was in complete shock, as she has never seen a boy with a quirk before.

???: * Does he have a quirk?  At least I'm ok and away from danger*.

Izuku flew up far above the zero pointer and he started to spin his whole body in a circular motion.

Izuku: Meteor strike.

He then divebombs straight through the zero pointer and split it in half. The zero pointer then exploded and Izuku was covered in smoke.

As he is coming out of the smoke, he returned to normal and went back to the girl he saved.

Izuku: Hey may I have my mask and swords back?

The girl simply nodded and returned Izuku his stuff.

Izuku: We should get you to recovery girl. I'm Izuku Hashibira by the way.

Yui: I-I-I-I'm Yui Kodai, nice to meet you.

A horn sounded, signaling the end of the exam.  Izuku took Yui to recovery Girl's office and after dropping her off, he waited at the entrance of U.A when he was called to Nezu's office.

Izuku: * what do they need?  Probably questions about my quirk.*

He started to head over to Nezu's office when he met up with the rest of his friends.

Tanjiro: There you are Izuku.  I take it you were also called?

Izuku: Yeah I was.

Zenitsu: What do you think they need us for?

Nezuko: probably to talk about you three idiots and what you did to pass.

Izuku: WHO YOU CALLING AN IDIOT!!!!  YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED?!?!

Nezuko: *sighs* Just shut up and lets go in

Trio: Ok/whatever

( Sorry for not publishing.  I'm nearing exams and had practice, so I couldn't upload.  I'll try to upload more frequently.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...