π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖄𝖓?? [𝕢𝖙𝖍...

By bangpinkauthor31

A dynasty called cha dynasty.... There was a queen who gave birth to a girl child... The king wanted a boy bu... More

π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖄𝖓?? [𝕢𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖋 {𝖋𝖙.𝕡.𝕡𝖐 & 𝕻𝖏𝖒}]
πŸ’œ Prologue #1 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Prologue #2πŸ’œ
ch.2
bonus chapter
chapter #1
chapter #2

Ch.1

333 10 0
By bangpinkauthor31

Previous Part

They took the short cut and they were in middle of way but they just got teleport from their way to appartment to "Period of Cha Dynasty" means they Time Travelled...

New Part :-

They feel themselves been thrown in bushes....... And after that they heard some footsteps too....

They all stand up and saw a beautiful girl ....her hair was tied in bun with hair sticks...

And she asked in her cold voice.... Resulting them to snap out of their thoughts...

???:- Who are you all? and how did you guys get here??(Cold voice)

They were about to answer but they heard foot steps of guards...

So ??? Took them behind the bushes and hide there....

After that ??? Made sure that guards were gone she come out with them behind...

???:- I'm asking again!.Who are you all? and how did you guys get here???(more cold than before)

Tae:- i-im Kim Taehyung...

Jim:- I'm Park Jimin

Jk:- I'm Jeon Jungkook...

???:- Cha Yn ..... King of this kingdom...

That's when it clicked them that they time Travelled...

Yn:- who had send you three here?

Trio:- n-no o-one...

She took out her one hairstick and point at them...

Yn:- asking again.....who had send you three here?

Trio:- n-no one....

Tae:- we time travelled by——

Yn:- tell your explanation in throne room...

She clapped her hand twice after putting her hairstick back on her hair...

Guards came and she tell

Yn:- take them to throne room...

Guards bowed and said

Guards:- yes highness..

After that the guards took them to throne room....

------

At throne room

Yn was sitting with a crown on her head and sword on her left hand.

Hair in a low ponytail...

The trio were like how can she change herself within seconds...

Yn:- explain now...
(Cold voice)

Tae:- w-we aren't send by anyone.........

Jk:- we were going our home but a old woman...

Jim:- she gave us three rings that is in our fingers and aren't coming out now...

Tae:- and after that we just shrugged it of and then sent towards our home...but in middle way we time travelled to here in the bushes of garden and rest you know....

Yn saw sincerity on there voice so she said...

Yn:-( emotionless face) I'm letting you all live here....but....If I or my guards will found out that you are from our enemy kingdom then be ready for death..... because "Your head and my sword"

The trio gulped at the last sentence....but said a small yes...

Yn:-  call maids and tell them to show their rooms...

Few guards bowed and leave from there to call the maids...

--------

At throne room yn and some of her ministers were discussing about the trio....

Yn:- just keep them here in this palace like I had said before... and discussion over.

Ministers:- yes highness....

They also left from there...

While yn was going towards her room someone bumped into her and she look and saw taehyung...

Yn:- what are u doing here? (Deep voice)

Tae:- j-just roaming around...

Yn:- you know sword fighting?

Tae:- n-no...

Yn:- so....wanna try out?

Tae:- sure...

Yn nodded and said a small "come with me" taehyung follow her from behind

-----------

At sword fighting ground

The guards who were practicing ....stop their activity and bowed to Yn...

Yn:- leave ... Except sabestian....

One word and all start leaving except sabestian....

Sab:- yes highness...

Yn:- teach him some basic of sword fighting.....

Sab:- yes highness..

Yn go and sat at the chair she had installed there for rest....

---------

After tae getting some basic information

Yn gave sign to stop,so sabestian stop it...

Yn:- now let's practice taekyung...

Tae:- it's tae-hyung highness...

Yn:- whatever .....let's start it...

They were fighting ,yn was possibly was not real fighting....just making sure tae is good and won't get any wound...

She don't even know,why she is doing that...

They were fighting more like practicing....

Suddenly yn pick her pace up and her sword threw taehyung's sword a little far and point her sword at taehyung's neck....

She stopped releasing what she was  doing. She remove her sword from his neck and put it back on it's cover...

Taehyung was panting because of practice and scared of her, by how she pointed her sword on his neck....

Then suddenly someone came and said.

Sabestian:-  highness, someone is in throne room wanna meet you...

Yn:- who is it?

Sabestian:- she didn't said her name just chanting wanna meet you highness...

Yn:-(nod) I'm coming..

Then they about to leave but yn turn around and said to taehyung.

Yn:- take rest, we will practice again...

Unknowingly taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart start to beat fastly...

Then he made his way towards his besties rooms....to tell them what happened few minutes ago.....

At throne room

Yn enter the throne room,with her cold face....

And sat in her thorne with crown on her head and sword tugged in her waistband......

Yn:- why you wanted to meet me? (Cold ,deep voice)

Girl:- good afternoon highness, I'm sorry to call you this time but,...( Eyes started to tearing) s-some unknown people's had been tried to r-rape me.... I always runaway from them....but yesterday.....t-they d-d-did....

Yn and other ministers were took shocked to hear her...

Yn:- do u know any of them?(The girl nodded and yn's eye darken) who were they?

Girl:- they were group of 6 people.... One of them were from my society who is obsessed with me, i rejected him many times because I don't like him, b-but......his name is Raman (random name) he and his gang always gave inappropriate stares to girls in our society.....

Yn:- we will work on it , and don't worry you get your justice by us...... Trust me....

The girl nodded and bowed last to leave but yn said something

Yn:- what's your name?

Girl:- Lee soyan

Yn:- (nod) ok Lee soyan...

Meanwhile taehyung with Jimin and Jungkook

Tae enter his friends room after knocking on the door....
He sat on their bed and said.

Tae:- you know what guys?

Both:- what tae / hyung?

Tae:- whenever highness yn talking to me ,i always felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart started to beat fastly.....

Jimin chuckle and said.

Jim:- pabo....you are in love with highness yn....
Tae:- don't joke jimin-ahh....(surprised)
Jk:- jimin hyung ain't joking tae tae hyung....

Jimin nodded at jk's word.....

Thats when taehyung realised that he is really in love with yn .....

_____________________________________________

Request by @Iconicgurl_izumi

Give some ideas too ,I had ran out of ideas...

Chapter ends....
Stay tuned to know next....
Words count:-1131
_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
403K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...