𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐧�...

By kamluvssyu

[ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ] "𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶... More

cast + intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
NEW CHARACTERSSSS
HOLLONNN?!!!

5.

2.3K 53 86
By kamluvssyu

"i love her curves but what's more preferred is the way she articulates words."

OMNISCIENT POV:

NOTTI looked at kehlani with eyes full of love, a wide smile resting on his face as he watched her laugh at a joke dd had made.

the whole world around him seemed to fade away and his one focus was her. she was his only priority.

her smile, her laugh, her lips, her hair and her eyes. every little thing about her notti found perfect, if anything more than perfect.

they had spent the past hour at the mall, notti kehlani dd and liyah, and notti had bought kehlani everything she laid her eyes on.

she had about 4 bags full of clothes and a bag from footlocker with jordan 3's inside.

it was crazy how much notti had spent on a girl that wasn't even his girlfriend, a girl that claimed she hated him less than a week ago. but here he was, doing it proudly.

"yo, e." dd waved his hand in nottis face, snapping him out of his love trance.

'e' was a nickname dd had been calling him since they were young, the short version to his government name, Ethan.

notti nodded in acknowledgment, forcing himself to look away from the beauty sitting across from him.

"yeah — yeah, what's up?" he said, looking over at dd who sat beside him fucking up a chicken burger.

dd chewed and swallowed, taking a moment before speaking once more. "you want the rest of my waffle fries?" he asked. notti grinned, nodding his head reluctantly.

dd handed him the waffle fries, finishing up his burger before crumbling up the wrapper and tossing it into the garbage bin behind him.
"liyah, we still going to Sephora?" dd asked the dark skinned girl sat across from him.

liyah quickly nodded, a wide smile spread across her face. "yeah we going." she replied. her and dd got out of their seats, both looking at notti and kehlani.

"you guys coming?" dd questioned, glancing down at his watch.
notti shook his head. "nah." he said, "me and kehlani gon check out some other stores."

dd nodded, leaning down and picking up liyahs shopping bags before the two walked off in the direction of Sephora.

"so," kehlani cleared her throat. "where are we going?"
notti stuffed a few waffle fries in his mouth, shrugging his shoulders.

"dunno," he said, his words muffled by the food in his mouth. "just wanted to be alone with you."
kehlani put her hands on her face, trying her best to cover the blush that had began to spread across her cheeks.

notti had said many things in the past hour that had her blushing and giggling like a little girl. kehlani was falling for him hard.

so much so that the littlest touch from the curly headed boy made her want to scream in happiness.

never had she felt this was about a boy, and the last person she expected to feel this way toward was notti. especially because she had 'hated' the boy less than 2 weeks ago.

notti grabbed all of the empty food wrappers, putting them in the chic fila bag and tossing them into the garbage bin.

he grabbed his coke from the table, slurping up the last remainder of the liquid inside of the plastic bottle before also tossing it out, looking at kehlani afterward.

"you done with your milkshake?" he asked the girl, gesturing to the large vanilla milkshake that kehlani had only drank half of.
she shook her head, slowly moving her hands off of her face to grab her drink, drinking as much as she could before she got a brain freeze.

"you want some?" she smiled, moving the drink closer to notti. he wrapped his lips around the straw, taking one big gulp from the drink. he pulled away, twisting up his face.
"goddamn brain freeze," he muttered, holding his forehead.

kehlani giggled, finishing up the milkshake before tossing it into the trash can, careful not to accidentally hit notti.

"i see you, stephen curry." notti joked as he watched the empty cup fly clean into the trash bin.

kehlani rolled her eyes playfully, standing up her my seat. notti did the same, stretching his arms high in the air whilst letting out a loud groan, causing people to glance in their direction.

"notti,
why you groan so loud like somebody's dad?" she asked the boy, pursing her lips tightly together.

"kaykay,
why you purse your lips like somebody's mom?" he asked back, smirking at the girl.

she rolled her eyes once again, grabbing 4 of her bags from beside her seat holding 2 on each arm.

notti shook his head, snatching two of her bags from her as he picked up the footlocker bag as well.

the girl kissed her teeth, glaring at him.
"i can hold my own bags, Ethan. you've done enough for me today." she said to him, attempting to snatch back her bags but failing as he took a step back.

"i can never do enough for you, mami." he told her. "cmon, let's go drop these off in the car and go to forever 21 or some shit."

the two walked side by side, empty handed, looking around for stores to go into that they hadn't already been at.

they had been to forever 21 and hadn't found anything they liked. they wanted to go to the nike store too but had given up on finding it after walking around for 15 minutes.

"catch him in traffic, go ape and gorilla. pull up we scorin' like damien lillard." notti rapped the verses to polo g's part on 'BookBag 2.0' under his breath, making gun and driving gestures with his hands.

"he said he ain't mean it, well ain't he a killer? this clip made him dance like he makin' a triller." kehlani finished the lyrics, watching as notti turned to her with a huge smile.

"you is really my wife." he said, grabbing her hand and interlocking their fingers together. "a woman that knows polo g knows the way to my heart."

kehlani giggled, blushing for what seemed like the 100th time that day. the feeling of nottis hand in hers made her feel warm, a feeling that only nottis touch could give her.

she loved the way he made her feel, she was starting to think she loved him. she didn't think she was ready to say that out loud though.

"yoo holy shit!," notti stopped dead in his tracks, stopping kehlani with him. "mami, look." he pulled kehlani behind one of those fake trees by a bench, pointing at Dd and Liyah who stood in front of bath and body works, kissing by the entrance.

kehlani gasped, "oh my god, he eating her face off."
notti laughed, nodding in agreement. "that nigga ain't got no kissing experience." he said.

kehlani furrowed her eyebrows, turning to notti. "huh? he ain't had a girlfriend before?"
notti shook his head. "nahh, swore to everything he'd save all that relationship shit for one special girl. i guess liyah is that special girl." he said simply, shrugging.

kehlani nodded silently but inside she was screaming, if liyah knew how special she was to him she'd probably cry in happiness.

she made a mental note to tell her once they went home.

they decided to walk up to them so they could leave as they had began to grow bored of the mall.

"yoo, d!" notti called as they approached them.
dd pulled away from liyah quickly, still holding her face in his hands.

"yeah nigga?" he replied with an attitude, mugging his little brother.

notti rolled his eyes. "let's go bro, we bored."
liyah shuffled the bags in her hands, awkwardly clearing her throat.

kehlani could see the slight blush on her face.
"aight we can leave," dd said. "liyah, you ready to cut?"

liyah nodded. "mhmm, i'm getting bored too."
dd nodded, smiling at her. he gave her a quick peck on the lips before letting go of her, shoving notti to the side as kehlani and liyah walked ahead.

"stupid nigga, you seen i was busy," dd snapped at the boy. "yet you gon come up to me anyway."
"nigga, the girl was bouta stop breathing."
"nah, she was feeling it."
"nigga, she was feeling her lungs bouta burst."

kehlani and liyah both laughed at the bickering between the brothers, kehlani voluntarily held one of liyahs bags so liyah was now only holding 2.

"liyah, you ain't gon believe what notti told me." kehlani whispered to her friend, making sure notti couldn't hear her.

"what he say?!" liyah whisper-yelled back.
"ima tell you when we get home," kehlani said. "you gon have to be patient for me, bae."
liyah groaned, slumping her shoulders.

"fineeee." she said, dragging the 'e'.
the group exited the mall, walking over to the car. dd pulled the keys out of his pocket, unlocking the doors.

liyah put her bags in the trunk with kehlanis bags before getting in the drivers seat, dd getting in the passenger seat and notti and kehlani in the backseat.

"where we goin?" liyah asked, backing the car out of the parking space. "kay's house orrr?"
notti parted his lips to reply before receiving a text. he took out his phone, reading over the message with furrowed eyebrows. a smile grew on his face.

"nah we goin to me and dd crib," he said. "buba wanna meet us for a car interview. ddot meeting us there too."

liyah nodded, beginning to drive in the direction of dd's house with dd directing her.

kehlani leaned her head on nottis shoulder, sighing happily to herself feeling his hand wrap around her waist.

she gently shut her eyes, starting to slowly dose off in nottis embrace.

she was quite tired after spending the day at the mall, and though she wanted to go home and sleep she refused to say it as she didn't want to leave nottis side.

if going through a few more hours awake meant she could stay right by him then she was perfectly fine pushing her own tiredness away for the time being.

she loved being with him.
and even if she refused to say it or come to terms with it, kehlani loved notti.

————————————-
KAMRYN SPEAKS:

FINALLY I RELEASED THIS! been holding off for wayyy too long + this world cup shit has me in a chokehold!! for that, i apologize!
next page gon be them getting interviewed by noti yayyyy!!

comment some ideas for ya girl, yk i appreciate it ❤️
thank y'all for ur patience, love u guys smmmm🤍🤍

okok i'll try nd update soon(??)
bye bye <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.4K 21
"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚" "𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙" "𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
10.8K 65 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
2.7K 49 7
༻𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰�...