Me 262 In a different world...

By BIGTOSE888

A Me 262 Pilot on the Graf Zeppelin was out and ready to attack the ship when the Zeppelin was attacked and r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Little Announcement
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important update.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

1.4K 36 21
By BIGTOSE888

Writing ="Writing" 

F POV

I was walking to Graf's ship to change a few things for my plane. When I entered the carrier, I headed to the lower deck. When I got onto the lower deck, I saw that my plane was all repaired and ready to go, I went to the bombardier position to switch out the bombsight for a camera, But I saw that Graf was asleep.  I couldn't do anything due to her being a carrier, So I went up to her ear.  

F: Graf, You look so cute, I could give you a kiss right now. 

I whispered in her ear and she shot up awaken.  

Graf: Really? 

F: Perhaps, But you'll find the answer later. 

I turned around and started to remove the Bombsight, but Graf slapped me. 

Graf: That's for playing with my feeling. 

F: I'm sorry but I can't move you, to change my bombsight.

Graf: But is it true that you would kiss me?

F: If we built the relationship then yeah. 

Graf looked at me and got off allowing me to take the bombsight off and put the camera on. I got out of the position and Graf had a bag for me.

Graf: This bag has a few cubes to replenish and repair your plane. 

F: Thanks, this will come in handy. 

I took the bag, made the plane disappear, went up to graf, gave her head pats, and left the underdeck.

5 minutes later 

I was talking to Graf Spee about some ships that are good but I saw that Akagi and Kaga were coming so I grab my mask and put it on.    

"It seems that I have to go" 

Spee: I hope you have a good month other there.

" Yea and hope that I don't fight but I doubt that will happen."

I went to hug her, and she did the same thing and left. 

Akagi: I hope that you are ready F, are you?

I nodded and got up, got onboard her ship, and started to leave the port.

2 hours later 

I was trying to sleep but I could feel that I was being stared at most of the time.

Akagi POV

I was looking at F who is sleeping.

Kaga: What the fuck are you doing?

Akagi: Just looking at F.

Kaga: What is she so special?

Akagi: She is special that I dought that she is even a girl.

Kaga: What makes you think that?

Akagi: I was in Graf Zeppelin's carrier spying and saw that F and Graf were talking, and F had a deep voice, but I couldn't see her face because They were in an aircraft that looked different. It didn't have a propeller, It had two tubes under the wing and a glass nose, I couldn't see anymore Because It disappeared, and he covered his face with the same mask he has on right now. 

Kaga: Should we integrate her?

Akagi: No, if we do Iron will go against us, so we will see her every move, And If she is a man.

I just couldn't hold it anymore. 

Akagi: I will make him mate with me~!

Kaga POV

I started to worry about my sister and how she is taking everything about F. I hope this doesn't affect her later.  

F POV

I felt that something was wrong, so I made my shark appear and start patrolling the following areas for any enemies. After a while, I got an image in my hand and looked at the image, It was a large force of enemies, but another image came on my other hand and It was of a force of ship girls and their flag is the same as Alagi and Kaga, so their friends of them. I hid the image of the ship girls in my pocket and went up to Akagi's bridge to give her the photo. 

Akagi: F, do you need something?

I gave her a photo.

"enemies" 

Kaga: Do you know where they are? 

"Nien." 

Kaga: How did you get the image in the first place, and why is it good?

" Can't say."

Kaga: Why is that?

"Iron blood Top secret information''

Kaga: Alright, we will get ready for the. attack  

I nodded and was about to leave the bridge but Akagi stopped me. 

Akagi: As we are getting ready to fight, I think that you should do the same. 

" I will not fight because you two should be fine against this fleet and I can see how powerful the empire truly is. 

I left, went to the edge of the deck, and sat down my shark came back and lay on my lap. After a few minutes, the sirens appeared over the horizon, and Zeros, Vals, and B5N  started taking off from the carrier. 

One by one ships started to sink but I saw that from afar humanoid sirens were looking at the battle and writing on something, then I heard cannon fire from afar. Then I know that the shipgirls were near and ready to fight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 191 26
Azur lane fanfic: Erich Loewenhardt an earlier draft design for aircraft carrier "A" (FlugzeugtrƤger A). Finds Himself alive for the first time learn...
1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
8.8K 285 49
Before I knew it I was already dead, I died along with my younger sister Rider while we were traveling together and without knowing how or why, my si...
13K 295 29
Remastered version from my original fanfic Fighter Grey Wolf. I do not own Azur Lane. The picture I use belong to its artist.