The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 25 - L'hôpital

2.5K 58 23
By simplicational

Told you guys you would get to read the next chapter ;) enjoy and comment what you think when you're done with the chapter!

Chapter 25: L'hôpital

Malia's POV

Oh. My. God. I kissed Matt. It wasn't long but it was NOT short. We were just staring at each other and then I just kissed him and he kissed back! But then probably 3 seconds later I pulled back. I probably looked horrified. I was confused. I had just told him that I wasn't sure about my feelings for him. I don't know if that kiss made it better or worse. I thought it was a good kiss, I mean he was a good kisser. I wonder if I was a good kisser. I was probably awful... after I unexpectedly kissed him I ran back to my room. I needed to get away from him, thankfully he didn't follow me up. I closed my door and locked it. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I would say that cliché thing, 'I looked like a mess,' but to be honest I didn't. I looked the same as I had 30 minutes ago.

I decided I needed some fresh air so I switched my slippers for my black vans and grabbed my cat eye sunglasses and penny board. I went downstairs quietly as to avoid attracting attention or bumping into Matt. Thankfully no one saw me as I slipped out the front door. I closed it quietly behind me and hopped on my board. I didn't know my way around here, but I wasn't going to go too far. Besides I have my phone. No I don't. I left it in my room. Oh well there is NO WAY I am going back in that house. I just need some space to think this all out. I skated down the driveway and found my way onto the road that lead up to the house. I rode down the long twisty road. Just skating on this is fun, however this will be a lot of work to get back up because it has a small slope and it is long.

I skated a few more minutes before I saw this old park. There weren't any kids at it, which made sense because it was all run down. All that was left of it was this swing set. Kind of reminded me of the swing set in The Fault in Our Stars. It was small and rundown and just sad in general. However I skated over to this swing set and sat down. I didn't attempt to swing because if I did it would probably break. It wasn't night time. I couldn't look up at the stars and pretend to talk to the sky like Simba did in The Lion King, it was probably only 11:30am. I wasn't hungry yet but I wanted time to think about what happened. I guess I do like Matt but I don't know if it is too early to just jump into a relationship. Also I think things will be awkward. I know they shouldn't be I am comfortable around Matt. We have deep talks and just those playful talks. I don't want it to be awkward. Maybe it's just me thinking too hard. I feel like when you like someone and they like you back you automatically think oh we are boyfriend and girlfriend and then things get awkward because you put a label on your relationship, which I think only forces you to try and act all couple like or something. That made no sense, but then again my brain is a jumble of thoughts.

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations." I say out loud more to myself then anything, because no one is here. I'm not even talking to the stars because it is freaking day time...well invisible stars. But that is literally how I feel right now.

"Hey mom. I don't know what to say, you saw what happened. I am a mess even though I don't look like one yet," I say to the sky. I don't even know if she is up there but I would like to think so. "I do like Matt that much I know for sure, I guess I am just nervous that now things will be awkward between us. However I read something that said, 'it's only awkward if you make it awkward' so I guess as long as I don't make things awkward, all is well. However I am one of the most awkward people ever. What am I going to do?" I complain to the sky. I get up from the swing and scream into the sky.

"AHHHH!!!" I shout as loud as I can. Thankfully this abandon park is just that, abandon. Also there is no one really close by. I fall on my knees and roll onto my back. "Let's go over what you know Malia. You like Matt. Matt likes you. You kissed Matt. Matt kissed back. What's the problem? THE PROBLEM IS NOW THAT I AM FREAKING TERRIFIED BECAUSE I TOLD MATT I DIDN'T KNOW MY FEELINGS!! So fix that. How do I fix—oh I have an idea," I pretty much just had a full on conversation with myself. I get up and run back to my penny board. I hop back on and skate back to the house and up that awful hill UGH.

I finally make it back to the house. It took a while because of that HILL!! I don't like that hill. I stuck my tongue out at it. Malia stop being weird someone might see.

I open the door and walk in shutting it behind me. I make my way to the stairs to put my penny board back and then I need to talk to Matt.

*FALLS TO THE GROUND*

"OW JESUS! WHAT THE HECK!" I shout at the Cameron that has just tackled me to the ground.

"Where were you?" He shouts. He didn't even bother getting off of me or apologizing.

"I went boarding, oh my god you're heavy!" I whine. He was heavy and he was on top of me and my arm was in a position beyond uncomfortable

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" He shouts back instead of getting up. All the guys have now gathered around me. Great, just great.

"I left it here and I only realized that when I got outside, now get off you way like 1000 pounds!" I shout at him trying to push him off of me. However he doesn't move. My arm is hurting SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

"Why didn't you tell me or one of the guys where you were going?" He asks with his arms crossed.

"I forgot! PLEASE GET OFF YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I complain while frantically trying to move my arm out from under myself.

"Hey Cam get off of her I think you're actually hurting her," Gilinsky says. Cameron instantly gets up and I grab my arm and curl up. Yeah it hurt like HELL. I hear the guys get on the ground around me. Great here comes the sympathy.

"Don't touch me!" I shout still curled up in my ball. My arm hurt so much.

"Malia we need to know how bad it is," Taylor says from the left of me. I open my eyes and look at him. I slowly uncurl my body and remove my hand from my arm. I try and sit myself up using my arm but recoil from the pain and grab onto my arm once more.

"Sh*t that's not good," Gilinsky whispers.

"Malia Dallas can no longer use her arm because her older brother famous Cameron Dallas tackled her like a football player because she forgot her phone," I say like a reporter for a news cast as I look at Cam with a glare. He looks so guilty.

"Well at least she still has humor so that has to count for something," Nash says trying to lighten the mood.

"How bad does it hurt on a scale from 1-10?" Hayes asks.

"Probably 9," I say honestly. I mean it hurts a lot I am just trying not to showcase pain and by making sarcastic jokes it takes my mind off the pain.

"What do you guys want for lunch I was thinking of making—oh my god what happened?" I hear Laura say. She rushes over to my side and moves Carter and Aaron out of her way. She looks my body over which is kind of hard considering I am completely covered in clothing so she can't look at the damage. I don't even know what my arm looks like because my sweater is covering it up

"Cam jumped her and now her arm is messed up or something," Taylor explains. Great job Taylor. Taylor has broken his arms more than anyone here so that is probably what happened to me.

"Matthew go get me an ice pack!" Laura shouts. At the sound of Matt's name my heart picks up speed. Well let's just add that to the list too, broken arm (Maybe) and heart attack. Matt runs to the kitchen and comes back with an ice pack and hands it to his mom. She instantly applies it to my arm.

"OW!" I scream as pain shoots through my arm and I arch my back.

"Malia, listen to me darling you need to sit up so we can take you to the hospital," She explains to me. Great. I nod my head and she helps me sit up. I manage to get to my feet however my arm is useless.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital and I was taken into a room and they were looking at my arm. They put me in a hospital gown, which was kind of hard considering my arm was probably broken.

"Malia Dallas?" I hear. I look up from my hospital bed to see a man walk in. He looked like a doctor.

"Yes?" I say not sure why he was asking.

"Well we took the x-rays of your arm and it turns out that it is merely fractured, while it may hurt a lot you will only have to wear a cast for a couple of weeks and then we can take it off," He explains. Well that is good but that means no guitar or piano. No music for the NAFIANs. The doctor leaves and I rest my head on the pillow.

I hear the door open and its Cam. He looks so guilty. He walks over to my side and sits on the chair.

"Look Mals I'm really sorry I was just really worried about you I never meant to hurt you," He says. The guilt in his eyes was overwhelming.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me and honestly stop feeling so guilty I am not going to die, yeah it hurts, but I will be fine, haha," I managed to laugh a little. Cameron shouldn't feel this bad about breaking my arm. "Besides when Taylor comes in he can give me advice," I say with a smile which causes him to laugh.

"I'll be outside, the rest of the guys are going to come in and visit," He says. He squeezes my hand and then leaves the room. Jack and Jack then walk in the room. I couldn't help but laugh when they entered. I don't even know why I laughed I just found it funny.

"How's the ole arm?" Johnson asks jokingly. I roll my eyes.

"It's fine," I say with a laugh.

"Do you know how long you have to be in here?" Gilinsky asks.

"Actually no, they put the cast on my arm but the doctor told me it was only a fracture so I don't have to keep it on for more than a couple of weeks. Taylor can give me advice," I tell them. They laugh.

"Well we can't stay in here long because everyone wants to see you," Johnson says.

"It's not like I am dying!" I shout at them as they leave. I only get a laugh in response. Nash and Hayes come in next.

"How are you feeling?" Nash asks.

"My arm hurts but health wise I am fine," I tell him honestly. I wasn't going to lie that my arm hurt but I wasn't going to draw attention to it either.

"Oh here, thought you might want this," Hayes says handing me my phone.

"YES THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I say and I try and hug him, it didn't go so well but my point came across. After my awkward hug I unlock my phone and text Lily.

Malia: in the hospital, Cameron broke my arm.

Lily: WHAT THE HECK!

Malia: It was an accident he jumped on me.

Lily: STILL!!

Malia: haha I am fine though, not really but I only have to wear the cast for a couple weeks.

Lily: That's good.

I looked up and noticed that Nash and Hayes had left and Taylor and Aaron were now walking through the door. I smiled.

"Oh if only I broke my arm at this moment we could have been buddies," Taylor said sarcastically.

"That could be arranged," I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"Nah, I think I am good for now," He says.

"How long do you have to have it on?" Aaron asks.

"Doctor said a couple of weeks," I reply.

"That's not bad," Taylor says.

"Yeah I told Cam I could get advice on what to do with this thing from you," I say gesturing to my arm. Taylor laughs.

"Don't worry kiddo I can give you plenty of tips," He says patting my shoulder. "We gotta go if everyone is going to get their turn to talk to you," Taylor says and they leave the room and are replaced with Shawn and Carter. This means that Matt is coming alone....

"So no guitar or piano," Shawn says.

"Nope," I say with a frown. "You could always play the guitar for me or Matt could play the piano and I could sing," I offer to him.

"Yeah I guess that could work," He says. I smile.

"Can I sign your cast?" Carter asks. I laugh and offer it up to him. He pulls a sharpie out of his back pocket and signs. Of course he has a sharpie. Shawn signs as well. Carter gives me the sharpie for Matt when he comes in. I am surprised that none of the other guys had asked to sign. They leave the room. It felt like hours before Matt came in, but it was only two minutes. The door opened and he walked in. He didn't say anything. He walked in and sat in the chair that Cameron sat in.

"Look Matt I went out—."I was cut off because Matt was now kissing me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I ran my hand through his hair. The one with the arm that wasn't broken. He pulled back.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest time," He said quietly but he kept his eyes locked with mine. My cheeks heated up at that.

"Look, I went out so I could think about what happened before and I realized that yes I do like you but I don't know if we should just jump straight into this relationship thing. I have never been in a relationship, I don't know how this works and I also would need to talk to Cam about this as much as I don't want to I would have to," I tell him honestly. When I mentioned Cameron Matt instantly tensed and I understand why. Cameron may kill him or at least put him in the hospital bed next to me.

"Can I kiss you one more time before I leave, or get pulverized?" He asks innocently. My heartbeat quickened at his question and I nodded. He leaned over and kissed me. Not long, not short. Just right. I smiled against his lips and then he pulled back and kissed my forehead then left the room. I realized then that he didn't sign my cast. Oh well him and the rest of the guys can sign it back at the house. I hope the doctor lets me out of the hospital today I mean they put the cast on I don't see why we would need to keep me overnight. Laura then walks through the door. I completely forgot about her.

"Oh sweetheart are you alright?" She asks as she rushes over to me. She is like my mother and I just met her this morning.

"Other than being hungry I am fine," I tell her. I was really hungry and hospital food was just disgusting.

"Well I talked to the doctor and he said you can leave now so when we get home you can have some lunch," She says with a smile.

"Thank you," I say. She helps me get out of the bed and I get changed back my clothes. My sweater on my right arm looks weird because my cast is there so I roll it up awkwardly. I walk out with her and we see the boys. They all instantly stand up and walk over to me.

"Guys I can walk, it's my arm I highly doubt any of you acted like this whenever Taylor broke his arm," I mention.

"Well Taylor is Taylor. You're Malia," Nash says.

"Honestly I don't want to be babied," I tell them. They all put their hands up in surrender and back away from me. I can walk fine I just have a 10 pound cast on my arm. It was a purple and I kind of liked it. Not as an everyday accessory but at least it wasn't an ugly color. Laura signed me out and we all piled into the car. I got to ride in the passenger side because none of the guys wanted to risk me bumping my arm back there. There were 10 guys in the back of a car that was only meant to hold 6, not including Laura or I. Let's just say, laps were being used.

We made it back to the house and we all went inside. Of course we all went to the kitchen first. Laura started making lunch and I went into the living room and laid down. I went on twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: Hey guys just thought y'all should know my arm is broken so I can't play in any of the shows but I can still sing, so we will see what happens... www.pic.twitter.com/30d8h280

I posted it with a picture of my cast. I instantly got a lot of NAFIANs asking me how I broke it.

Well.... Cameron Alexander Dallas tackled his little sister. I will let them know later because LUNCH IS READY. I walked into the kitchen. Laura had made spaghetti. I haven't had spaghetti in a long time. Thankfully I am ambidextrous so I could eat with my left hand. We all sat down at the large dining room table and started eating. There was small conversation going around nothing much. I wasn't really involved. I was sitting in between Matt and Hayes. I still need to talk to Cameron about Matt and me. I mean Matt hasn't actually asked me out yet so I can't say anything to Cameron other than the fact that Matt and I both like each other.

Lunch finishes and I pull Cameron to the side.

"I need to talk to you about something," I say serious. He looks worried.

"Okay, what is it?" He asks slowly. I start to play with my hands as I talk.

"Well Matt told me he likes me and I kind of like him," I start out. I see Cameron tense so I hurry my next part out. "I just wanted to tell you, because I thought you should know please don't be mad," I say preparing myself mentally even though it looked like I was cowering from Cameron because he was going to hit me.

Cameron didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He was just visibly tense.

"Cam, say something," I say quietly.

"I don't really know what to say. I am not happy about this situation however I don't want to make you unhappy, I will allow it but you cannot do ANYTHING in front of me. I don't want to know about your relationship AT ALL," He emphasizes. A smile makes its way onto my face. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I thought he would be more like 'NO ABSOLUTLEY NOT!' but this is good.

"Thanks Cam," I say as I hug him. Well attempt to hug him with my broken arm. I walk back in the kitchen and yank Matt out into another hallway.

"Well then," He says.

"I talked to Cam," I say and watch for Matt's reaction. He stiffened a bit.

"And..." He urged. I smirked.

"He said that he wasn't happy about it but he wanted me to be happy so it's a yes, BUT we can't do anything in front of him and he doesn't really want to know about this," I say. This meaning the relationship. But we don't even have a relationship so yeah. Whatever 'this' is. I look at Matt and he is grinning from ear to ear. It is honestly adorable and causes me to laugh a little.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, you just looked so happy it was kind of funny," I tell him with a laugh.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" He asks rhetorically and dramatically but I can tell he is being sarcastic. I just raise an eyebrow to him as if to say, 'really?' He just shrugs in return then pulls me into a hug. I hug him back the best I can because my arm isn't really that arm-y.

"So, since we have the entire week to ourselves do you want to go out tomorrow?" He asks me.

"Sure, where are we going?" I ask him curiously.

"That is a surprise," He says slyly. I roll my eyes.

"Should I dress fancy?" I ask him.

"Nah, you can go casual," He says as we walk back into the kitchen. However I quickly make a detour and head upstairs.

I run to my room and lock the door then go to the en suite. I take my phone out and dial up Lily. This was not something you talk about over text.

Lily: What's up?

Malia: Matt just asked me out!

Lily: AHHHHH OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!

Malia: Yeah, I mean before I broke my arm I was in the library and he came in and told me he liked me and I thought I liked him and then I kissed him then I got nervous ran away with my penny board. Then I came back because I figured out I needed to tell Matt I liked him and Cameron got mad at me and tackled me because I didn't tell him where I was going and I had also forgotten my phone. That is when we went to the hospital but now I am back. I told Cam about how Matt and I felt about each other and he took it surprisingly well and said that he wasn't happy about it but he wants me to be happy. I told Matt and he hugged me and asked me out!

Lily: Oh. My. God. I can't believe this is happening haha I am fan girling more than you! Why is that?

Malia: I don't know I mean my heart is racing a mile a minute.

Lily: You guys would honestly be so cute together though.

Malia: Thanks haha.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Malia: I gotta go someone is knocking on my door.

Lily: okay don't forget about me!

Malia: HOW COULD I EVER FORGET ABOUT YOU!

I quickly shut my phone and walk out of the bathroom. I walk over to the room to my door and open it to see no one. Huh I know I heard knocking.

"BOO!"

"AHH!" I scream out when I see Jack and Jack pop up out of literally nowhere. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TRYING TO KILL ME! We have already been to the hospital today!" I tell them.

"Haha, we couldn't resist," Johnson says.

"Well I am pretty sure you didn't come up here just to scare me so what's up?" I ask them after I have caught my breath.

"Well, all of us are downstairs watching a movie and Cameron told us to come up here and ask you if you wanted to watch too, but we kind of overheard you talking to Lily," They say with a smirk. My cheeks reddened how much did they hear. "Oh don't worry we heard EVERYTHING," Gilinsky reassures me. My heart is now beating at 2,902,112 beats a second.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask them hesitantly.

"Nothing," they say with a shrug. Nothing?

"Nothing?" I ask confused.

"Well I mean we don't want to ruin anything with you and Matt. We all knew he liked you. It was blatantly obvious. Also from what we heard it sounds like Cameron is 'okay' with it and things are going well," Johnson says as he nudges me. I look at him with a blank face.

"Don't do that," I say simply to him. "What movie are you guys watching?" I ask them as I shut my door and make my way downstairs with them to the movie room.

"The Conjuring," They say as we walk into the room.

"OH NO I AM OUT OF HERE!" I shout as I make a run for the door.

"Haha, not so fast!" Shawn says and grabs my waist and picks me up and carries me over his shoulder to the couch. How is he doing this? I'm not light. "Do I have to watch this?" I whine trying to get away from them all.

"Yes," They all say at the same time. I look at all of them with this 'I have been betrayed' look on my face.

"Or nah," I mutter.

"Haha, no," Nash says. I roll my eyes. I will watch almost any movie but when it comes to horror movies I am a complete girl. I will not be able to sleep at night.

"Can I at least have a blanket, and like five pillows?" I ask them. They all laugh but I am then pelted with pillows and a blanket. "Thanks," I say from underneath them. I wrap myself in the blanket and put the pillows around me like a small fortress that will protect me from anything that comes near me.

Halfway through the movie and I am completely under my blanket. I cannot deal with paranormal activity. I am sorry, no matter how fake it looks. I sneak a small peak only to instantly regret it.

I gasp and instantly return to the safety that is my covers. I feel a hand grab me and I instantly shoot away. I look out from under my blanket and I see its Matt's hand. I grab his hand and he squeezes it gently and smiles at me. It is dark so you can hardly see it, but I saw it. I squeeze his hand back and move a little bit closer to him while still in the safety of my blanket. The rest of the movie was better while I was holding Matt's hand. I would never watch it again but it was better when Matt would let me squeeze his hand whenever a scary part came. I could hear him silently chuckling. Well that doesn't make sense I couldn't actually hear him but I could see his body shake as he was chuckling every time I squealed or cowered. I promise you that guys only make girls watch scary movies because they want the girl to cuddle next to them. However I was watching a movie with 10 guys. However only one guy truly comforted me.

When the movie ended I let go of Matt's hand before the light was turned on. Only Cameron, Gilinsky, and Johnson knew about Matt and me. I didn't want to tell the other guys yet because we hadn't even gone on our first date yet. I checked the time and it was only 3:20pm. We still had a whole 6 hours before it got dark. I unwrapped myself from the blankets and laid down on the couch. I stretched myself out and made a weird sound that was a yawn, moan, groan, and scream all in one.

"What the heck was that?" Carter asks.

"Your mom," I say. That was the oldest trick ever and probably the worst comeback ever. However the guys found it funny. Well that is fine with me. I started laughing because Hayes looked like he was about to die over in his corner until I felt something touch my foot. I looked to see Matt tickling my foot and I instantly moved it away. I am very ticklish. I start to back up because Matt now sees that I am ticklish. Well he doesn't see it but he can tell by the look that was on my face I scramble to get off the couch but of course I can't because the blankets and pillows are stacked up so I start screaming. "AHHHHHH!!!" And I fall off the couch and hurry to get up however Matt pulls my leg down and starts tickling me. I am laughing so hard. It's not that I don't like being tickled it's just so tiring and while it makes me laugh it is also really uncomfortable because the laughing doesn't make the feeling go away. Why do we even laugh?

"Stop," I say through my laughs but Matt keeps tickling me. The guys have now gathered around me. "HELP ME!" I scream out through laughs. However they all exchange glances and now I know I am about to die. They attack me and start tickling me. OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP. I am squirming all over the place and kicking my feet, however they manage to avoid them.

"Please stop!" I shout out and they eventually stop. I start breathing heavily, well mainly to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

"I hate you all," I say with a definitive tone.

"No you don't ya lyin," Matt says with a smirk. I glare at him but he only smirks more. I stand up and brush off the imaginary dirt. I then make my dramatic exit. I start to make my way up the stairs. Thankfully it was still light out so I didn't have to worry about the dark. I could watch a fun Disney movie or something so I don't think about that scary movie. I walk into my room and close my door and hop onto my bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream and back up away from my door as fast as possible. There was a figure in all black standing in the corner behind the door. Or where the door would be. The figure had a hood on so I couldn't see his/her face. They started walking towards me slowly.

"CAMERON!!!!!!!!!" I scream. I leap from my bed and rush to my bathroom but the person manages to grab me before I get there. OF COURSE THEY GET TO ME!!!! "AHHHH LET GO OF ME!!!" I scream. I hear laughing. I look at the person and it's Gilinsky. He puts me down and falls to the ground with laughter. Cameron bursts through the door with everyone behind him only to find me slapping and punching Jack and holding back nothing. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!" I shout at him while he is still laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" He says through laughs.

"I bet it was priceless, I just watched a horror movie and I come up and when I look up I see a figure all dressed in black in the corner of my room and they look like they are going to murder me!!" I scream at him. What is it with these boys and scaring me? I feel arms wrap around my waist and I am picked up and put on my bed by Cameron.

"You need to stop before you kill him," He tells me calmly. I huff and sit on my bed crisscross applesauce. Johnson is over Gilinsky and helping him up.

"When did you even get away from the room in time to change into that and hide in here?" I ask him.

"When they were tickling you I left," He said. That makes sense. I grabbed the pillow on my bed and hugged it close to me as if I were going to gain more closure from stealing the softness. Jack G eventually stands up still chuckling to himself and I roll my eyes. Taylor comes and sits next to me and holds up my right arm and inspects it. He then pulls out a sharpie. I SWEAR THESE GUYS GET THEM OUT OF NOWHERE! He signs my cast.

TAYLOR CANIFF

The rest of the boys line up and sign their names.

NASH GRIER

"Oh I was hoping you would sign it Hamilton," I pouted although I was laughing on the inside.

"No," He says seriously. I laugh, he really doesn't like his first name.

Shawn and Carter had already signed so it was just the rest of the boys.

AARON CARPENTER

CAM DALLAS ♡♡♡

"Aww you put hearts," I said to Cameron. "I'm touched," I say and Cameron just laughs.

JACK GILINSKY

JACK JOHNSON

HAYES GRIER

Then Matt came up and signed it.

♡ MATT ESPINOSA ♡

I blushed at the fact that he put hearts around it. I then handed the sharpie back to Taylor because it was originally his. I fall back onto my bed. Today has been a long day.

"Can y'all get out I'm going to take a shower, wait Tay can I take a shower with this thing on?" I ask him gesturing to my cast.

"You have to put a bag on it, or try not to get it that wet, I was a rebel I didn't care," He said with a smirk I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll just be really careful. I'm too lazy for a bag," I tell him and I usher them out of my room. I lock my door and head into the bathroom. I need to remember to get the laundry out. I walk into the bathroom and lock that door as well. Just in case. I turn on the shower and I manage to get my clothes off pretty easily. I step in the shower and I am just overly careful with my arm. I manage to wash myself pretty well while managing to keep the cast dry. I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around myself as best I can. I walk out into my room and grab some my clothes. I put on my underwear and sports bra. I then put on a loose t-shirt that said Dallas on the back with the number 94. It was because Cam was born in 1994 however I didn't have any merch so I was just going to have to deal with it. I also put on some black sweatpants that said Dallas across the butt. Then I put on my slippers because I wasn't in the mood for socks. I can't really style my hair that well with only one arm so I brush it with my left and just leave it down. I walk downstairs and find the guys sprawled out in the living room. I plopped down on an open space on the couch with my phone in my left hand. I could not wait to get this cast off, I hate not being able to do things.

@MaliaIDallas: RT this if you think I should get merch! JJJ

I sent out the tweet, I really wanted to start designing my own merch and I could help the guys as well. I bought a lot of their merch and I got some stuff on www.etsy.com they were really creative. I looked back at the tweet and I had 3,402 retweets. Well that answers that question. I can't actually decide if I get merch or not, that is up to Bart. I mean I would think I could have merch because I am officially part of the group. Sure I don't have 1M followers on Vine, Instagram, or Twitter but I am close on Twitter. I have 834K on Twitter and 702K on Vine. Instagram I had 659K.

OH THE LAUNDRY! I just remembered I turned off my phone and tossed it on the couch as I went into the laundry room. Sure enough it was done. I moved the clothes to the dryer ask quickly as I could with one hand and started the dryer. I then went back and fell on the couch once again. It was now 5:02pm. Ugh, what to do. I went on Snapchat. I watched a few of the snaps my NAFIANs sent me and sent weird ones back. It was hard trying to communicate with everyone but I tried my hardest. I dmed a couple of people on twitter and followed some.

@MaliaIDallas: Whether or not I have merch isn't up to me but I would love to design my own merchandise and if the other guys will let me I can help them design their stuff too! JJ Hope y'all wouldn't mind.

I send the tweet out and read some of the comments.

@jene920: @MaliaIDallas that would be so cool, I would totally buy your merchandise

@9skmbf98: @MaliaIDallas YEAH

@Magconnbae248: @MaliaIDallas TOTALLY!

@camerondallsis94: @MaliaIDallas No.

Okay so there would be a few negative comments but most of the comments were positive. I just had to get the okay from Bart. I wouldn't be designing now anyways. Even though we are on break we are still on Magcon Tour. If anything I would start on that month break we have before we go to the next city which I don't actually know where that is. Maybe during that month break I can visit Gramps and Grammie. Oh I should probably call them.

Gramps: Hello Malia how are you?

Malia: I'm good, I know I called you this morning but I broke my arm.

Gramps: WHAT? How?

Malia: Well I didn't actually break it, Cameron did. ON accident of course!

Gramps: Let me talk to him.

I walk over to Cameron and hand him the phone telling him it was grandpa.

"Hey grandpa," Cameron says into the phone with a smile on his face, but I watched as it slowly disappeared. "I didn't mean to break her arm it was an accident," He hurries out. "Well I tackled her and she landed on her arm in a funny way. I only did it though because she had left the house without telling me and she didn't take her phone so when she got back I was worried," He explains. "Yeah I know," He says then hands the phone back to me.

Malia: Hi gramps.

Gramps: Why didn't you take your phone or tell anyone.

Malia: Well I wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible and I wanted to avoid being noticed and I realized after I got outside that I had left my phone in my room and I didn't want to be noticed so I just left it there.

Gramps: Why were you in such a hurry to get out of the house?

Malia: UM, well I had an awkward moment with one of the guys.

Gramps: What kind of an awkward moment?

I look around and I quickly run to my room.

Malia: Well remember Matt?

Gramps: Yes.

Malia: Well I kind of kissed him.

I whispered into the phone, I loved my gramps but it was weird telling him this stuff.

Gramps: Should I be worried?

Malia: No Matt is a great guy, you can talk to him if you want.

Gramps: I would much rather meet him in person.

Malia: Well he lives in Virginia, which is where we are now. I mean we have a month break maybe if he comes to LA we can drive to Loma Linda and you and grammie can meet him. He is taking me out tomorrow.

Gramps: That is nice, I would love to meet him. He better be nice to you.

Malia: He knows, if anything happens to me Cameron would probably kill him.

Gramps: Well I think this is more of a conversation for you to have with your grandmother so I am going to give the phone to her.

Malia: Alright.

Grammie: Hello Malia, I heard that you and that Matt boy are going out tomorrow.

Malia: Yeah.

Grammie: It sounds like you like him a lot.

Malia: Yeah I do.

Grammie: Just don't throw everything out there, you have to protect yourself a little bit.

Malia: Yeah I know, I don't know where we are going tomorrow he said it was a surprise but I am really excited. I can't wait for him to meet you guys. I know we aren't official or anything but he is one of my friends and one of Cameron's friends so I think you should meet him just in general along with the rest of the boys. There are 9 total.

Grammie: You're touring with 9 boys?

Malia: Technically 10 if you count Cam.

Grammie: Still 9 boys, is that safe?

Malia: Don't worry grammie, I am positive only Matt likes me and he would never do something like that, all of the boys are like brothers to me. They are like family and would protect me against anything.

Grammie: Well that is good to hear.

Malia: Yeah. Well I have to go, dinner will be ready soon.

Grammie: Alright, I hope your arm feels better and you tell Cameron that I will have a talk with him when you come and visit next time.

Malia: Don't worry; I will. I love you and gramps!

Grammie: I love you and Cameron too, Gramps sends his love as well.

I hang up my phone and plug it into its charger and make my way downstairs to the delicious smell of PIZZA!

What do you think? SHE KISSED MATT!!! They are going out tomorrow. Mattlia? Dallespinosa? Maliatthew? Mattalia? Comment the ship name you think is the best or if you come up with one of your own.

L'hôpital means the hospital in French.

xoxo

-simplicational's queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 35K 157
(I wrote this when I was young but apparently it did well lol. This book is currently being edited but please give it a read. The next two books are...
3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...