Quick Bloody Love (Himiko Tog...

Autorstwa Tiny3373

they were childhood best friends they both loved each other but neither of them knew it. they were inseparabl... WiΔ™cej

Oc Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

39 0 0
Autorstwa Tiny3373

*Quinns Pov*

I wake up and look around to see the sun filtering through Yuga's blinds, I notice Yuga asleep on the opposite end of the couch from me and I carefully get up trying not to wake him.

I remember the events of the night before and I sigh, thinking about the fact that luckily I have the day off from work.

"I hope that weird ass chick leaves me alone today..." I mutter to myself heading upstairs.

As soon as I step foot on the top stair I get a sudden chill, and suddenly feel on edge.

I immediately start to question why I'm getting this feeling.

When did I ever feel like this?

The answer was never.

I always felt at ease while I was staying at Yuga's house, and always felt safe.

But now, all of a sudden it feels like the house is crawling with shadows.

My eyes go wide as something flies towards me out of nowhere and slams into the wall, cracking the drywall.

"Whoa!" I gasp as I turn to see what just happened.

"What the hell?" I walk over to inspect the damage.

It looks like whatever it was hit straight into the wall, which would make sense because there are no windows nearby.

I take a closer look at the crack and I can't help but notice the outline of something small.

"Well shit." I say under my breath.

"This is new," I mutter as I bend down to grab the object.

I pick it up and hold it to the light, and I gasp.

What I'm holding is a knife...

But it's not any ordinary knife.

I have seen this kind of knife before...

But where?

I close my eyes and try to recall everything I know about knives and how they are made.

I've only ever had one encounter with a knife, and that was when I was young enough to still be living with my parents.

I remember my dad was drinking and he took it upon himself to show off his macho man skills by taking the carving knife and stabbing the air to scare me.

After that, I don't even want to think about knives for the fact that my father had murdered my mother with one as well.

Looking at the knife I see a little clip at the handle, I push it and am shocked when the blade detaches from the handle and something falls out.

I look curiously as I see a little folded-up piece of paper with something poking out from the side.

Quickly I unfold the paper and a little locket falls out.

Wait a minute...

I know exactly what this locket is.

I open it to see a picture of me and...

"Himiko...?" I ask myself aloud clutching the locket in my fist and looking around.

Then I remember the note and quickly open it, seeing the words

'remember me?' written on the paper.

I look at the bottom of the paper and see 'From Pizza Girl'

My heart skips a beat as I realize who this is from.

"Oh shit," I whisper, my cheeks turning red.

"Oh fuck..." I murmur to myself again before standing up and rushing back downstairs.

I run past Yuga who groggily wakes up and gives me a confused look.

I quickly rush over to the kitchen and sit down at the table.

"I think I know why that crazy chick claims she knows me..." I pant as I look at Yuga with wide eyes.

"Really??? Why??" He asks, sitting up, his eyes going wide.

"Well because she does..." I reply looking at the locket in my hand.

"What do you mean, she does???" he asks hurriedly, hopping up off the couch and rushing over to the kitchen table.

"Jesus, calm down..." I mutter watching him look at me as if he was a kid and I was holding a lollipop.

"This morning this was thrown at me when I was upstairs...." I state sliding the knife forward on the table.

"Inside of the handle was this..." I then slide forward the locket and the note.

I watch Yuga pick up the locket and note, he reads the note and looks at me confused.

"What does this mean? And what does this necklace have to do with it?" he asks, looking at me with confusion written all over his face.

"It's not a necklace, it's a locket... and inside is a picture of me and my childhood friend, crush, and first love..." I trail off.

Looking at Yuga who just stares at me with his mouth agape.

I watch him open the locket and I see his eyes widen.

"She looks just like that girl from last night..." he trails off and I look at him.

"You also said she sounded like the girl from that weird phone call right?" I ask and he nods.

"Did she ever tell you her name?" I ask him and he thinks for a second.

"She did but I don't remember it... I'd probably be able to tell you if I hear it though..." he trails off looking at me and I facepalm.

"Was it possibly Himiko Toga?" I ask him and I watch his eyes widen.

"Yeah! That's it!" he exclaims and my eyes widen.

"Wait... how exactly did she get your number?" I suddenly ask him and he goes dead silent.

"Uh... well she didn't actually get my number..." he trails off looking around.

"What could you possibly mean by that?" I ask dumbfounded and he sighs.

"She is part of the group I used to work for... she called me from my ex-bosses phone-" he states and I look at him raising my eyebrow, telling him to continue.

"You see I used to do dirty work for All for One... but after his downfall, his successor took over, Shigaraki." he finishes and my eyes go wide.

"You mean Tomura Shigaraki? The fucking leader of the League of Villains???" I ask him in complete shock, to which he nods.

"Yeah...." he trails off and I put everything together.

After a few minutes, I finally break the silence that had settled.

"So you're telling me.... That Himiko... is a villain... and she is part of the Lov, and that she has been the one stalking me?" I conclude and he shrugs.

"I guess so Mon Ami..." he states and I hold my head in my hands.

"Don't try to contact her... You're Not even supposed to know how..." Yuga trails off and I nod.

"I won't..." I lie to his face, and luckily he falls for it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That night I wait until he falls asleep then I take his phone.

I get away from anywhere near him, and when I turn it on I see that it has a password...

"Dammit what could it be?" I mutter to myself thinking.

I try 'Aoyama' because it says it's only 6 letters but I find that it is incorrect.

Next, I try 'MonAmi' because why not?

But still, it's incorrect, now I only have one try left before his phone becomes disabled.

I think about things Yuga really likes or talks about all the time and a lightbulb turns on in my head.

I put in the password and his phone unlocks.

I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Of course, the password was 'Cheese'..." I chuckle to myself before finding his contacts, scrolling through them I find Shigarakis' contact.

Nervously I click the call button and wait silently while it rings.

"Yuga what the hell? I'm starting to wonder if you're gay for me with how much you call me..." I hear a scratchy ass voice rasp out and I can't help but snicker.

"Pfft.... Sorry, I'm not Yuga but I'm one of his friends..." I laugh and wait for a response.

"Ok, what is your reason for calling? And what might your name be?" The male asks, I'm pretty sure it's Shigaraki.

"Oh, uh my name is Quinn Thawne... and I would like to talk to Toga..." I trail off and silence settles.

I begin getting nervous and am about to hang up when I hear her voice.

*Toga's Pov*

"TOGA YOU GOT ANOTHER CALL!" I hear Shiggy suddenly yells and I get up skipping to the main room.

I'm not expecting a call...

I mean it's only 12:30 in the morning.

"Another call? Is it Yuga?" I ask him and he shakes his head handing me the phone.

"Hello~ Who is this?" I ask with a purr to my voice.

All of a sudden I hear a voice.

"Yeah uh, I remember you..." I freeze at the voice immediately recognizing it.

"I know you remember me HImiko..." I hear you mutter and I hang up the phone with my blood boiling.

"How the fuck does he know...?" I seethe out angrily and I see Shiggy stare at me in confusion.

I hand him his phone and storm off to my room.

"HOW DOES HE KNOW?!?" I yell out in frustration.

He wasn't supposed to know right away....

And he shouldn't even know he can contact me.

Unless...

His stupid little friend ruined my plan...

"I warned him.... He didn't heed my warning...." I glare at my empty closet before going in.

I stare at the dead, mutilated, and bloody body of the pizza girl tied to a chair I put in there.

"Due to unspoken circumstances... it looks like you've been replaced~" I mutter out with a giggle, looking at her dead lifeless eyes.

"OH TOUYAAAA..." I yell out looking at my door with a grin.

Suddenly my door swings open and I look into the angry eyes of my friend.

"What have I told you about not calling me that?" he asks with a glare, that normally someone would cower to but I've seen that glare since junior high.

"Well get over yourself you burnt chicken nugget..." I return a glare and he huffs.

"What the fuck do you want anyways?" he asks and I grin.

"I need you to take care of the body in my closet~" I state bored and he rolls his eyes.

"Found another replacement?" he asks as he begins walking in towards my closet and I grin.

"You Win!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up excitedly.

I sit down on my bed kicking my legs happily as I see the blue light glowing from my closet.

When it disappears I grin, Touya walks out of my closet with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"There... it's taken care of." He mutters walking towards my bedroom door.

"Thanks~ Dabiiii..." I giggle and he nods his head.

"I feel bad for whoever got on your bad side..." he states, stopping at my door. "And why is that?" I ask, confused.

"Because the girl in your closet did not look like a human..." he mutters and walks out, closing my door behind him.

I giggle and look at my door for a second thinking about what Dabi said.

"You're not wrong my friend.... Yuga Aoyama will pay~ and you will help me finish him off..." I mutter softly thinking of many scenarios where Dabi could help me finish Yuga off.

He would gladly do it because no matter what he has been there since we became friends in junior high.

You could call him my ride or die...

My partner in crime...

Because no matter what we do to each other we will do anything for each other.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...