Life Of Ibrahim

By khadyjatt_Faransa

STARTED 22 SEPTEMBER 2022 FINISHED 20 JANUARY 2023 Ibrahim life isn't always perfect one problem afte... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
Complete

24

348 70 18
By khadyjatt_Faransa

Ibrahim

"Ibrahim where do you want me to get 5million this urgent,
It's not even a week i gave you the 5million you requested i have to even borrow some money from a friend to give you that,
You are not even telling me what you want to do with the money?"rukayya say and i sigh scratching the back of my ear.

"Rukky."i say with a sigh and sit on the edge of the bed next to her.
"I need money to complete this project, they've paid me in full and I used some of the money to buy this house, i don't have to explain to you in details for you to understand,
I know i have been calloused to you and all but you are my only hope,
I've already collected loan from the bank, i promised This is the last time I'm going to request money from you."i say staring at her and she sigh.

"I will see what i can do before Friday,
If you are in need of money this much why are you still persistent about a big wedding?"she ask and I roll my eyes.

"Rukky i have already shared the IV,
There's nothing i can do about that,
Wedding is in two days how will i suddenly cancel the event."i say and she just keep quiet.

Rukky gave me the 5million i requested 2days ago, she Credited it into my account and even apologize, our relationship is still sour alot of people will think I'm using rukayya but I'm not, i didn't force her to help me and i certainly have made my intention to her clear that our marriage isn't going to miraculously work out just like that.

"Should I bring you food?"she ask and i shake my head standing up at once.

"I need to go back to site,
Can I get 200k from you now?
I don't want to go to the bank.
I will pay you when i get back"i say and she nod.

"I have 150k it's the money for Ahmad scholarship clearance that i promised him."she say with a sigh and stand up.
She open the bedside drawer and remove the neatly new 1000naira notes and give it to me making me to smile.

"Thank you rukky,
Please don't forget about the money,
I really need it urgently."i say putting the money inside my pocket as i head for the door.

"I will try,
"Sai ka dawo"she say and i humm in response before leaving the bedroom.

I saw Ahmad washing rukayya car,
Her mum i guess gave her the white Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, she barely use it Ahmad is the one i saw driving it for the past 2days, i still find it difficult to believe Bello chooses to stay in that house, it's clear he's not happy about my success, sometimes the people we call family are the ones that doesn't even care about our success i push all the thoughts away and head to the main building, i push the parlour door open and my sister is laying on the couch pressing her phone.

"Welcome ya."she say sitting up at once.

"Thank you Maryam,
How much do you say Aisha need for the gown?"i ask sitting down with a sigh.

"We've made a deposit of 300k saura 150k."she say and i sigh.

"What kind of a gown is that,
All this are just so expensive."i say and remove the money rukayya just gave to me and hand it to her.

"It's bridal dinner gown,
Ya it's what's trending I'm sure you will like it when you see her on it that day."Maryam say Making me to smile with a nod.

"Ofcrse,
Have transferred the money for the souvenir to the lady you send me the account number,
I'm tired of spending this much,
This wedding should be over please."i say and Maryam nod.

"Insha Allah you will get more contract and earn more."Maryam say with a smile making me to smile.

"Ameen,
Maryam i have to go,
Make sure you take the money."I say standing up with a sigh.

I exit the parlour with a sigh and glance at my dusty car and back to Ahmad who's washing the bucket in the tap in the garage, i walk to where he's doing his thing and clear my throat but he didn't turn.

"Ahmad."i call and he turn from the tap and drop the bucket aside.

"Wash my car for me."i say and he glance at the car before looking up at me.

"Ya I'm going somewhere,
If I come back i will wash it."he say and i grab the hand towel from the car.

"Is something wrong with your head?"i ask and he shake his head.

"No."he say and i shake my head before leaving.
I didn't blame any of them it's rukayya influence towards them that have them speaking and doing all this to me, if mum is alive today I'm sure she would never be happy with how things are especially with them showing there bitterness about my success so openly, i head back to my car and climb with a sigh.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rukayya.

After Ibrahim left i decide to go meet my mum at home, i need to give Ibrahim the money so he can complete the work atleast that will make him get more contract and prevent his reputation, and maybe he would find it in his heart to forgive me and perhaps our relationship get back to normal.

"5million?
What do you want to use it for?"my mum ask as she dismised her PA who's standing in the bedroomn .

"Something ummah,
Please."i say and my mum just stare at me without a word.

"Are you not going for your brother's graduation?"she ask and I sigh.

"I can't mum,
There's just alot going on and Ibrahim wedding is this Saturday."i say tiredly and my mum humm in response.

"He's the one you want to give 5million to right?"she say and i shake my head.

"No......

"Rukayya you transferred 5million to Ibrahim 5dyas ago,
Didn't you?"my mum ask and I release a heavy breathe.

"Yes I did mum."i say,. Completely forgotten my mum always have eyes on my account.
But Ibrahim needed the money,
You know very well he need money to complete that project."i say and my mum shake her head.

"And you are his CBN,
Rukayya i understand you offended Ibrahim but he's taking advantage of your desperation for him to forgive you,
Within one week he wants to collect 10million from you as who?
What work are you doing,
Ke ba sana,a ba, ba aiki kike ba,
Where did he expect you to get this money from?
Because I'm your mum?
You need to do something with your life if you think I'm alive today and i can solve all your problems, i won't always be there rukky,
Dead is real, permanent and randomly, if I'm not alive today what will you do?.where will you get the money from?
You have a diploma qualification rukky, you don't do any business and you are not working,
God knows I have try my best,
Do something with your life rukayya to avoid humiliation, money is not everything but money is everything at same time."my mum say and i frown.

"Sorry but mummy Ibrahim say he will pay me back, it's not like he collected it and say he won't repay me.'i say and my mum shake her head.

"You are not a small girl rukayya,
I hope you know what you are doing,
Men will love you and also teach you a lesson, with this bumpy marriage you two are in you think money will fix it right,
It's left for you,
You said you are not going for the graduation right?"my mum say and i sigh.

"Ummah i will like to go but, aside Ibrahim wedding Ahmad scholarship process is still going on, i have to be around for him for sone stuff."i say and my mum shrug.

"It's fine,
Beside we are all coming back together,
Isah is going Coventry to school the arrangements has been made he will leave in two weeks, ramalan will come back and school here in the Nigerian Navy school he will finish the remaining 3years there."my mum say and i nod.

"Ummah will i get the 5million please.
Not because of Ibrahim because of me."i say and she look up at me with a sigh.

"Anything I'm doing for Ibrahim is because of you rukayya, but I want you to understand that you also need to build yourself up,
Him asking you this huge amount of money knowing you aren't working isn't that inconsiderate of you and for you to know he's just using you."my mum say and i shake my head.

"Mummy,
Ibrahim is upset with me but he will come around I'm sure, beside our relationship is starting to be okay again,
Don't worry about that, and insha Allah soon I will start something nabila and I have plan on a partnership to open a supermarket."i say and my mum nod.

"As you say rukayya,
I want you to be independent,
Your dad was a civil servant had it been i wasn't this independent how will I take care of the three of you?
If I die today you have your brother's to take care of you need money to do that, even if i leave money for you rukayya you need money to keep money if you keep spending without earning the money will finish,
I love and I certainly do not want you to suffered after I'm no longer alive,
Please rukayya be wise."she say and i chuckle.

"You are speaking as tho you will die tomorrow."i say and she shake her head.

"Who knows maybe i will dies tomorrow, i will send you the money and extra 3million for you to start doing something even do is anything rukky but don't stay dormant and relay on the allowance i send to you.
"Kinji"She say and i smile with a nod.

I spend the rest of the day at my mum's and I didn't leave until she credited my account with the 8million naira as promised, i love my mum alot and I hope some day I will also do something special for her with my hard earnoney and make her proud.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Where again will I sign?"rukayya ask Ahmad and he point the space with a smile and she sign.

"Is that all?"she ask and Ahmad nod making her to rearrange the papers and give it to him.

"Here,
I have send the money for the accommodation and everything with extra for you."she say and Ahmad nod with a smile.

He doesn't even know what to say or how to thank rukayya.

"Aunty rukky."Ahmad call and she look up from her phone screen.

"Before our mum died I always tell her one day i will leave this country to study she do always smile and say insha Allah, you make that dream come true for me i don't know what to say to you, a thank you won't be enough, you've done more than a enough for me."Ahmad say and rukayya frown.

"And what's the emotions all about now,
"Ka dai zama dan London"
And Ahmad."rukayya call his name with seriou and he look at her.

"Apologize to your brother,
Ibrahim care about you all,
He's going through rough time and he need your support, and promise me you will be at his wedding, even tho you won't go to all the event make sure you attend the nikah and hopefully the wedding dinner because of me,
Nima zanje dinner,
So we will go together."rukayya say and Ahmad sigh.

"It's because of you Aunty rukky."Ahmad say and rukayya nod with a smile.

"I know I have also speak with ya Bello he's also going,
That's what family suppose to do, to be there for each other, had it been i was there for your brother when he needed me he wouldn't be doing all this he's doing to me,
We should always learn to be there for our loved ones, when the world is against them we should be by there side,."rukayya bsay and Ahmad nod.
The two continue talking until it's evening and Ahmad decide to head to the mosque.

Rukky gave Ibrahim the 5million, she transfer it to him and the remaining 3million she ended up spending half of it on Ahmad scholarship process but all it's done and she's happy that in the next 1month Ahmad will be leaving by the grace of God, she decide to take nabila advice and go to Ibrahim wedding dinner, from what she heard there's about 2-3 event but She's only going one, She has manage to convince Bello and he also agreed to go with her, she's happy because things start to fall in to place for her or so she thought.

Don't forget to drop your comments and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.3K 45
Marriage is the union of two people as one. Before marriage ,the two people get to know Each other for sometime. but in this case,she was choose to r...
57K 12.6K 55
STARTED ON APRIL 9 2022 FINISHED ON MAY 8 2022 #1 in June on 6-may-2022 #5 in patience on 6-may-2022 #3 in...
4.1K 403 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
178K 8.1K 12
Copyright© 2019 All rights reserved. COMPLETED!💯 They say, "Beautiful Women don't know the right people to trust, because they never know if someone...