The Void Spirit ( Date A Live...

By _subzero_

Yin is a spirit born into a place where no other living beings exist. A power too great which even the void w... More

Prologue.
BIO
Chapter 1_Start
Chapter 2_Encountering Spirits
Chapter 3_A Date with her
Chapter 4_Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 5_The Past
Chaoter 6_A New Spirit Joins The Family
Chapter 7_Entering The School
Chapter 8_A Traumatizing Event
Chapter 9_Kuro's Ego
Chapter 10_Aftermath
Chapter 12_Sealing The Flames
Chapter 13_ Just A Normal Day
Chapter 14_Excuses
Chapter 15_Search and Destroy
Chapter 16_ Curiosity
Chapter 17_Scolding
Chapter 18_Reconcile
Chapter 19_A Change
Chapter 20_Bonding Time

Chapter 11_ Mama?

1.4K 55 8
By _subzero_

(3rd pov)

"*Sigh* Don't blame for this"

After he said that, he grabbed Kurumi's hand and pulled her as she was quickly pinned down by Yin on the bed.

Kurumi blushed from this as she averted eye contact by looking to the side and Yin smirked then got closer to her ear as his breathing is heard by her which made it even difficult for her to compose herself.

"Oh! Where did my sadistic nightmare go, i wonder?" He said, smirking as his face was inches away from hers.

"Ara~ are you sure that you have the guts to continue this?" She asked, still averting her gaze from him.

Hearing this, Yin chuckled as he then got even closer to her as their foreheads touched each other.

"Do you want me to continue~?"  He asked, clearly in a teasing manner which made it difficult for her to answer.

"W-Well–" she was about to reply when Miyuki suddenly barged in again without knocking as she saw Yin pinning an embarrassed Kurumi on the bed.

"Papa, what are you doing?" She asked, innocently as she tilted her head to the side.

"It's nothing, just having fun with your mother that's all"  he nonchalantly replied as if it was the normal thing to do while the 'mother' in question is blushing intensely.

"Fweh?" Kurumi blurted out.

"M-Mama?" Miyuki said, surprised as she didn't know that she had one to begin with

" W-W-Wait a minute! What do you mean by that, Yin? I haven't even....done it with you" Kurumi frantically said, flustered after saying the last part of her statement.

"*Smirks* Were you expecting it?" He asked.

" N-No! Of course not"  she denied as she covers her embarrassed face.

" Oh! Really? Well, that's a disappointment. I was actually looking forward to it" he teasingly said,

" P-Papa? What are you two talking about?*

"Oh! Sorry Miyu but it's adult stuff. Maybe when you grow older I'll tell you"

"O-Okay. Wait, Papa, Kuro-nee is waiting for you in the living room."

"Alright, would you kindly wait for us there?"

"Uhm.... What about M-Mama?"

"Oh! We'll go there, now off you go, Miyu"

Miyuki reluctantly agreed and went to te living room where Kuro was playing games.

After she left, Kurumi immediately pulled Yin by the collar as she asked him what he meant by earlier.

Yin casually replied with a question of his own saying...

"You don't want to?"

"I... Uhh... Don't mind but you could've at least told me something about this."

"Oh! But it wouldn't be much of a surprise if i told you, right?"

"Geh, that's....true i guess. So, who's the real mother of that child?"

"She doesn't have one"

"Huh?"

"I made her myself. She was only born a few days ago and i took her in as my daughter."

"So... you're saying that she's a full fledged spirit?"

"Yeah, unlike other spirits that you've encountered in the past. Me, Kuro, and Miyuki are pure spirits with our bodies that are almost made up of reiryoku."

" T-Then....why did she call me her mother?"

" That i do not know. If you dislike it you can just tell her yourself. I don't mind. Not really"

"..... "

They both went to he living room as Yin informed them of going to a water park.

Miyuki, who wanted to go, persuaded Kuro to join them since she rarely get to bond with her.

Kuro accepted her invitation since she doesn't have anything to do being alone in the house.

The last person that wasn't asked by Miyuki was Kurumi since she is a bit shy around her.

Kurumi decided to be open-minded because she wants Miyuki to not be afraid of her.

Part of it is also for Miyuki to approach her without being wary.

"M-Mama..."

"Hmm~?"

"W-Will you join us together with Papa?"

"..... Of course, anything for you Miyu"

Hearing this, Miyuki jumped joyfully as she went to her room to get ready.

Kuro didn't bother to get her stuff since she can just use her reiryoku to change clothes and the same can be said for Kurumi and Yin.

______________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Kurumi trying to tease Yin and failed miserably~~

Currently, Yin, Kurumi, Kuro, and Miyuki are heading straight to the water park.

Miyuki is extremely in a good mood since it's going to be her first time in a water park along with the family.

As they entered the place, the group noticed a lot of stares were directed on them.

More specifically, on Kurumi and Kuro.

Some tried to approach them and seduce them but they weren't able to continue their scheme since a glance from Yin gave them the worst nightmare that will traumatize them for life.

"Papa, what's wrong with those people?" Miyuki asked, pointing at the group of men.

"Just ignore them, Miyu."

"Why?"

"They're not worthy of our attention Miyu~"

"Also, they might not be good people so it's better to ignore them, okay?"

"O-Okay"

As they went inside the water park, they separated and went to different changing rooms.

After Yin changes, he waited for them outside as he looked around the place to find a good spot for them to spend time on.

" Oh! Did you wait long~?"

Yin looked and saw Kurumi wearing a black swimsuit and her golden clock eye is visible for others to see.

Not like Yin's going to make it visible to others as he put up an illusion on her eye to make it look natural.

"Not really, i just finished changing myself. You look good in that swim wear by the way.*smiles*"

"*Giggles* Ara~ thank you~"

Kurumi walked towards Yin as the onlookers stared at her with lust and awe which disgusted Yin.

"*Sigh* why is it that you always attract those types of people"

"*Smirks* Ara~  aren't you attracting a lot of girls attention too?"

Kurumi looked around and saw many girls looking at Yin.

Some were having a nosebleed and blushing while some were only staring at him.

" Does it bother you that i have their attention? " He asked, curious about something that he wanted to know.

" No, not really." She replied, averting eye contact with him.

" Are you sure? " He asked again.

".... Perhaps a little bit bothered" she answered, not wanting to prolong the same question.

"*Chuckles* I see... So you can still act like this despite having interest in someone else" he said, not surprised that she hesitated before answering.

" Eh? What do you mean? "She asked, puzzled by what he said.

" You like him, don't you? I mean Shido Itsuka" he said, shocking Kurumi as her eyes were shadowed by her bangs.

She took a few seconds to process what she felt about the guy before replying to Yin.

"My interest for him is only due to his powers nothing else. If he doesn't have those powers inside his body then i might not even know who he was"

" Hmm... Fair point. But what about that one who fell for him"

" What are you talking about? "

" The one who almost took his hand and accepted his affection. Wasn't that also you?"

" That's....."

" Well, it doesn't really matter anymore since you killed her and she went to the other world. "

"... Other world? "

" Oh nothing, seems like they finished changing"He looked back and saw Kuro and Miyuki walking together as the former were holding Kuro's hand.

" Papa, Mama. I wanna go explore this place!"

"Alright, let's go"

They all walked around the water park with Miyuki clinging to Kurumi's hand.

"You know....."

"Hmm?"

"This.....actually feels better than i thought"

"*Smiles* Glad you like it"

As they kept wandering around the place, Miyuki wanted to eat something so Kuro decided to go to the nearest food stall.

Yin and Kurumi also went to them and ordered some food since it's already lunch time and they haven't eaten anything before going to the water park.

"Mhm~ this taste delicious!" Miyuki exclaimed.

"Whoa, slow down when you're eating. It's not good to eat at a very fast pace, you know"

" And don't eat too much"

"Oka~y"

After finishing up their meal, Kuro wanted to wander around the place with Miyuki so she suggested that they split up.

Miyuki also wanted to spend time with Kuro however, she wanted to be close to Kurumi as well since she didn't get to interact with her often.

Yin was okay with it and the same could be said to Kurumi as they both separated from the two.

While walking, Kurumi decided to open up a conversation.

"Ne, Yin."

"Hmm?"

"There's something i want to ask you about, is it okay?"

Yin found a place that should be good for small talks as they went there to take their seats.

".... Go ahead"

"Why did you make Miyuki?" She asked, wanting to know his intentions.

"That's quite an odd question, huh" he mumbles as Kurumi overhears it and gave him a reply.

"I don't think so. You've been living in this world for decades and even then you didn't make anything here which got me thinking. Why did you make a spirit at this time of year?"

She looked at Yin closely while the former was just drinking some fruit juice.

Kurumi thought that maybe he just made Miyuki out of curiosity and for entertainment but even then it doesn't look like he treats her badly.

"*Chuckles* It's not like i created her just for fun. I didn't create her just because of curiosity but because i want to know what it feels to have a family. "

" A family....? " She asked, curious but what he had just said.

"*Nod* Mhm. You see, back when i first arrived in this world i saw a lot of people help and care for each other."

" It may sound ridiculous but i was intrigued by the aspect of making a loving family. "

" I didn't make her that day because i wasn't sure of what spirit to create"

" I made her because i want someone close to me to experience the same things that i did. "

" Of course there's Kuro but she did not come from my power so i cannot give her a part of my strength and she had already experienced a lot of things in this world. " He said, sipping the fruit juice that was in front of him.

" You know what sephira crystals are right? " He asked,

" Yes, it is the source of a spirit's power or angel"

"*Nods* and the one who gives that sephira crystal is able to know where you are."

" Additionally, the angel that is in your possession right now is tampered."

" What do you mean by that? "

" Exactly like i said, your angel Zafkiel and your feelings are fixed to fall in love with that guy" Yin said, pointing at Shido who was spending time with his sister.

Kurumi saw this and was surprised to see him in this place but she didn't think much of it.

".... I see. Is that why you asked me that question earlier?" She asked, realizing that his intentions were to know her true thoughts.

"*Smiles* Perhaps..... "

They spend their time leisurely as they watch the people having fun with their friends and family.

It has been a few hours and Kurumi noticed that Miyuki and Kuro are still not back yet which worries her.

"Come to think of it, where did Miyu and Kuro-chan go? They've been out for a long time now"

"They're still enjoying the pool and they're currently with two surprising guests"

"Guests?"

"*Nods* Spirits..... Tohka and Hermit are together with Miyu and Kuro"

"Oh! I guess that's good to know.i don't want my daughter to be taken by weird guys after all" she said, a sinister dark aura surrounding her.

Hearing this, Yin chuckled and gave her a pat on the head making Kurumi blush for a moment.

"Aren't you quite an overprotective mother" Yin teased as he showed her a heartfelt smile.

Kurumi, realizing what she had just said blushed and averted eye contact with Yin as she mutters these words cutely...

"S-Shut it!"

______________________________________

A/N
Hello, sorry guys i haven't been updating as frequently as before.

It's just that things have been pretty difficult for me these past few days and when i say difficult i mean extremely difficult.

Anyway, if you like this story and wanna keep me going then be sure to leave a vote, that would be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
12.4K 288 29
Remastered version from my original fanfic Fighter Grey Wolf. I do not own Azur Lane. The picture I use belong to its artist.
12.7K 256 15
Meet Duc TheEntity. The multi-purpose personnel of Cover. He has been in the company the longest. But only Yagoo knew he. What will happen to him...