TRICK OR TREAT | graphic cont...

By Ataraxia_Community

❝ KNOCK KNOCK! ❞ Are you here to collect your Halloween Treats? If yes, come on inside! The house of Treats a... More

❝ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊! ❞ - introduction.
❝ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 ❞ - prizes.
❝ CONTEST ONE ❞ - closed.
╰ participants + entries
╰ results
❝ CONTEST TWO❞ - closed.
╰ participants + entries
╰ results

❝ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❞ - rules.

149 32 5
By Ataraxia_Community

To win the Treats, you are to follow some rules and regulations that are made by the old woman you followed inside.

Not following the rules will have severe consequences, you have came inside by your own will.

Remember the password to submit your form is your favourite Halloween costume!

rules

I - follow. follow the community account Ataraxia_Community

II - adding. add this contest book to your library and public reading list.

III - shoutout. give a proper shoutout to this book in your message boards.

IV - no stealing. your entries must be your own and only yours. plagiarism will not be tolerated and will lead you to get added to our blacklist, the doors to ataraxia will be closed for you forever.

V - no bribing. do not try to bribe the housekeepers, it will result in you getting banned from the house.

VI - patient. please be patient while the judging is going on, the judges are human too!

VII - NO ARTWORKS. Your graphics must NOT have any artworks done by another artist. the stock images must be only taken from free licenced websites. ex: pexels, unsplash.

entries that have artworks by another artist without their permission will not be accepted!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 137 16
16 teens that recently survived the television show "Total Drama World Tour" are now met with their host's psychotic rival, who's out for blood. Mos...
16.8K 674 85
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
1.1M 36.6K 156
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.