The Mystery Club - Wanda Maxi...

By randomshymary

Summary: Returning to your hometown five years after leaving everything behind, including your best friend, i... More

A New School in an Old Town
Messy Room, Stitches and Pot
Tavern, Tattoos, and Trust
Promises to keep and mysteries to solve
The Mystery Club
The trail to the truth
The Bonfire
Waterfalls Picnics
The Halloween Party
The End of a Mystery

Deleted Mysteries

1K 48 1
By randomshymary

Quick Chat with Steve and Peggy Between the firsts chapters

"Have you visited Wanda, dear?"

His question makes you tense right away. Peggy, beside him, gives him a gentle elbow, muttering to him not to be so direct, but you force a smile.

"Not yet."

Steve sighs. "Honey, don't you think putting things off is going to make it harder?" He says, and it's your turn to sigh, looking away. "You two used to be so close, I don't understand what the problem is..."

"Dad, I have to go, okay?" You interrupt him. "I'll talk to you later."

As soon as the tablet is turned off, you grunt unhappy, twisting your body to bury your face in the pillows.

You have been in Westview for two whole weeks now, and it's ridiculous how every day, without exception, Wanda hasn't left your thoughts.

Queer Support Group - Not specified chapter

The place was more crowded than you expected when you showed up, and Yelena gave you an encouraging smile when she noticed your anxiety.

"Relax, everyone is surprisingly nice by Westview standards." She commented, leading the way to one of the tables.

It was one of the rehearsal rooms for the theater staff, but it was with several tables of food and flyers, and soft couches. On the stage were colorful LGBT+ flags, and you saw a half dozen brooches.

As soon as you and Yelena reached the table at the entrance, you recognized Darcy Lewis.

"Hey, Stark, good to see you here." She greeted you kindly, and you smiled half-heartedly. "Hey Yelena, long time no show."

The blonde shrugged. "I'm a very popular person." She jokes, getting a laugh from the other. "Is Professor Banner here already? I need to ask him about homework."

"He's backstage." Answers the one with glasses.

"Good. Take care of my friend's reception, please, Lewis?" Yelena asks, and as soon as Darcy nods, the blonde offers you a gentle squeeze on the shoulders and walks out to the back of the place.

Darcy stops propping her elbows on the table, and you notice the clipboard with the form she was hiding.

"You need to fill out the application for the club, Stark." Darcy announces, and you hesitate.

"Actually, I was just going to watch... I'm kind of out of time for new clubs. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not!" Darcy assures gently, pushing the sign-up sheet to another pad. "You still need your visitor's badge, though. Here. Put in your name and pronouns."

You blink in surprise at the colorful sticker she hands you along with a pen. You put your name on, and after the female pronouns are written, you hesitate.

"Um... is it okay if I correct it?" You ask clumsily. Darcy smiles kindly, taking another clean sticker from the pad and handing it to you.

"No problem, you can fix it as many times as you like, darling. Even on other visits." She informs you. You smile shyly and as soon as you finish writing, then you put the sticker on your blouse. "Sit wherever you like, today's topic is Gender Identity. Professor Sexton will be giving the lecture, and everyone is welcome to attend if they like."

You nod in farewell before going to look around for a place to sit.

Xu Xialing x Wanda Scene

A knock draws Wanda's attention away from your belongings. She finds it strange that you knock on your own door, rolling her eyes when she realizes that it is obviously a visitor.

It's a girl she doesn't know at the door, and Wanda instinctively adjusts her posture for the other girl's disappointed expression at finding her and not you.

"Can I help you?" Wanda inquires. The girl adjusts the weight of her feet, forcing a smile.

"Excuse me, is Y/N in? I wanted to ask her something."

"No, she's in class." Wanda retorts with narrowed eyes, noticing the girl hesitate about the clothes she's wearing - or the lack of pants. "Whatever you want ask her, I can pass on the message."

The girl clears her throat. "I was just going to invite her for a drink, but I think-"

"You were going to ask my girlfriend out? That's awkward." Wanda cuts meanly with a fake giggle. There are no official labels, but if this girl thinks she can show up and steal you away from her, she has something coming- "What's your name again?"

"I didn't know she had a girlfriend." The girl retorts ignoring Wanda's question. "Sorry, I'll-"

"I think you better." Wanda cuts in with a fake smile, waving her off into the hallway. The girl sighs in defeat, and turns away, leaving without saying anything more.

Wanda slams the door.

Wanda Piercings

You have a pile of homework piled up on the desk in front of you, and a weary sigh escapes your lips as the words begin to crumple in front of you.

Wanda, from her bed, notices immediately.

"Come here, sweetheart." She asks gently, but you don't take your eyes off the lesson.

"I have to finish this, Wands." You murmur to her, even though you have no idea what you are studying anymore.

"Take a break." She insists, putting away the cell phone where she was playing while you were studying. "Lie down here with me."

"But, Wands..."

"Now."

You sigh in defeat, dropping your pen and pencil and crawling back into bed. Wanda opens her arms and you lie in her lap, your head on her stomach. Her hands go directly to your hair, and you sigh in satisfaction.

"That's good." You murmur with your eyes closed, and she smiles warmly.

"I know, I'm really good with my hands." She jokes, getting a soft chuckle from you. Adjusting on the bed to be closer, you move up a little, and are surprised by the hardness you feel in your cheek. Opening your eyes, you move your head away to find the small elevation at the height of Wanda's boobs, who watches you with curiosity. "What's wrong, babe?"

Instead of answering, you move one of your hands into her blouse, ignoring the way her breath hitches gently to grope her breasts or rather the tip of them.

"Shit, Wands." You gasp affectedly, feeling the piercings. She gives an affected chuckle, following your desperation to pull her blouse out for a good look. Once you have it at face height, her full breasts with the two metal piercings on each hard nipple, you practically melt into the mattress. "Fuck me." You grunt, getting a soft moan as you move forward and your mouth closes over one of them.

"Baby, I thought you were tired..." Wanda tries, not resisting one bit when you gently push her back onto the mattress, your tongue playing with her piercing as your fingers play with the other, "Oh, that feels good." She gasps at the teasing, choking when you press one leg between theirs.

"Me? I don't know what you're talking about. I feel wide awake." You tease, offering a mischievous little smile that makes her giggle breathlessly. Your gaze returns to her breasts and the piercings, admiring them. "God, Wanda, that's so fucking sexy. How could you hide it for so long?"

She giggles shyly, one hand going up to her hair. "They're not very comfortable for you to sleep on."

"Don't mind me, wear these all the time." You retort, your eyes sparkling, getting a giggle in return. Wanda gives up talking when your mouth closes over them again.

Lorna Dane Scene - During the last Chapter

Y/N leaves the Mexican food line and meets Lorna outside the restaurant, smoking an almost-finished cigarette. As soon as they see each other, the older one offers a half-hearted smile, and the smaller one has half a second to react before the other turns around.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

Y/N smiles again, switching the hand holding the food as she approaches. "Of course. You're Lorna Dane, right? Wanda's sister. We haven't been introduced yet, I'm Y/N Stark."

The brunette smiles slightly, and Y/N is impressed at the mild physical similarities between Erik, the twins, and her. "I know." She comments gently, putting out her cigarette to shake the other's hand. "I work here all week. I see her drive the truck with you in the passenger seat all the time, and this town is full of gossip."

Y/N nods in understanding, shifting the weight of her feet, ready to say goodbye. But Lorna clears her throat. "I hear you two are leaving." Declares the younger woman, which surprises Y/N, who stares at her. Lorna clarifies, "Erik mentioned."

"Oh, right." Y/N mutters. "Yes, we will, at the end of the school year. Wanda wants to go back to Sokovia, and reconnect with her mother's family and all that. And no offense, this town sucks."

Lorna giggles in agreement, and Y/N smiles before looking at her watch. "Look, I gotta go, see you around?"

"Wait." Lorna asks before Y/N leaves the restaurant area. She pulls out of her uniform pocket a pen and her order-taking notebook and writes something on a piece of paper that she then cuts out. Y/N takes the paper when it is handed to her. "I know she probably hates me, but I... Just, hand it to her? It would be nice if, I don't know, we at least got to know each other. If only to talk about what an asshole Erik is."

Y/N puts the paper away in her pocket and smiles at Lorna. "She doesn't hate you, Lorna, I assure you. It's just a tough situation. As you said, Erik is a prick, and after all that's happened, Wanda isn't ready to have another sibling." Y/N says sincerely, and when Lorna nods in understanding, half disappointed, the older one steps forward and places a hand on the smaller one's shoulder. "It doesn't mean she'll never be ready. I'll give her the number, and we'll leave Westview in the summer. And maybe, in a few months, or years, we'll come back here and you two can have coffee. Create a bond that won't be tainted by the drama of your parents."

Lorna smiles, nodding. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 285 4
The one where you and Wanda are part of the trivia team, and have hated each other since first grade. Or, enemies to lovers in high school (again). F...
39.2K 1.4K 11
The one where you lived in the apartment under the Maximoff family in Sokovia, or, your journey as a Sokovian civilian to Avenger. From my Tumblr @ra...
7.2K 358 7
The unlikely love story between a shapeshifter thief and an Avenger, who end up living on the run as the heroes' team breaks apart. An unplanned preg...
2.6K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...