๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

017. fatal cries

263 6 0
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SerendipitySimp

third person pov

"harry!" roslyn smiled, sitting with him, ron and hermione for breakfast "where the hell were you on the train?"

"long story" harry said, hermione passed her a newpaper to roslyn. she looked at it, reading, her eyes going wide "you took mr weasleys flying car?"

"the gate way sealed itself off" harry defended himself. roslyn read a little more "seven muggles saw you?"

"it was an accident!" ron piped in. roslyn just shook her head and laughed "seriously? can you boys not do anything smart?"

both ron and harry shook their heads. roslyn sighed, passing the paper back to hermione "there's no hope"

»»——⍟——««

roslyn was stood next to harry, still making fun of him and ron for the incident. she wasn't actually disappointed in them, she just found it hilarious.

"good morning everyone!" the teacher hit a pot, all the kids looking at her and paying attention "good morning professor sprout"

"welcome to greenhouse three, second years. gather round everyone" she said, all the kids stepping forward so they were in front of the table "today, we're going to re-pot mandrakes.'

"who here can tell me the properties of the mandrake root?" the teacher askes and of course hermiones hand shot up quick. roslyn admired the girls will to learn and just how clever she was in general.

hermiones answer was completely correct and ended up giving gryffindor 10 points.

"now as our mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill you yet. but they could knock you out for several hours which is why I have given each of you earmuffs for auditory protection." professor sprout explained.

all the kids looked at them, the teacher yet again speaking "so could you please put them on, right away! quickly"

everyone put theirs on, roslyn making sure they were on properly.

"flaps tight down, and watch me closely." the professor said. everything was muffled but roslyn could still understand everything that the teacher was saying.

"you grasp you mandrake firmly. you pull it sharp out of the pot." as she said it, she pulled out the mandrake which let a god awful scream, roslyns hands going straight to her earmuffs and pressing on them.

"got it? and now you dunk it down into the other pot and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm." the professor said while demonstrating. just then neville fell to the floor, roslyn looking over at him "oh dear"

professor sprout sighed "longbottoms been neglecting his earmuffs."

seamus just shook his head "no ma'am, he's just fainted."

professor sprout seemed to shrug, fanning her hand "yes well, just leave him there."

roslyn couldn't help but snort at the teachers lack of care. professor sprout just waved her hand "right, on we go. plenty of pots to go around."

"grasp you mandrake, and pull it up" professor sprout ordered, everyone pulling their mandrakes up and the whole place was filled with loud cries.

"this is the worst possible sound I think I've ever heard." roslyn said, harry looking towards her and nodding "me too, and i live with the dursleys"

roslyn grinned before putting her mandrakes back into the other pot and covering it with soil.

»»——⍟——««

ron taped up his wand that he broke in the incident. he seemed absolutely gutted and annoyed. roslyn was sitting across from harry, laughing at ron.

"say it, I'm doomed." ron said, looking towards harry who nodded "you're doomed."

"hi harry!" a boy came up quickly, taking a picture of him from behind roslyn. she frowned, also caught of guard.

"I'm collin creamy. I'm in gryffindor too!" the boy said, excited to meet harry. roslyn looked away from the younger boy and towards harry with a teasing smirk. harry just shook his head at her.

"hi collin, nice to meet you." harry tried to act nice even though the boy just nearly blinded him with a camera flash.

"ron, is that your owl?" dean said at the ginger, an owl unsterdy flying down and landing upside down in a bowl of crisps.

roslyn snicked "nice owl ron"

"oh shut up" ron replied, picking up the letter the owl had in its mouth "bloody birds a menace."

ron looked at the envelope as the bird got up and flew away. ron seemed scared by the letter, well more than scared, terrified "oh no"

seamus then looked at everyone "look everyone! weasleys got himself a howler!"

everyone, especially dracos cult started laughing. neville just gulped "go on ron. I ignored on from my gran once. it was horrible."

ron shaking flipped the envelope round and undid it. barely even a second later, his mothers voice was shouting "RONALD WEASLEY!"

the envelope floated up, it forming into a mouth "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHERS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!"

ron just watched and listened in pure fear, roslyn even taken off guard at his mothers words as it continued "IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME."

then, the envelope slowly turned towards ginny who was sitting further down the table, her voice softening "and ginny dear, congratulations on making gryffindor. your father and I are so proud."

of course the girl was extremely embarrassed, the envelope turning back to ron, it's paper tongue sticking out and blowing before it ripped itself up into little pieces.

roslyn looked at ron, in the midway of a laughing smile and a supportive smile "well that was eventful."

»»——⍟——««

roslyn walked into dark arts class, seeing at empty seat behind harry who sat next to ron. sitting behind ron was piper, someone who she hadn't talked to in a while.

she sat down, smiling at her "hey piper"

"roslyn!" the girl smiled at her "it's been so long"

roslyn smiled back, immediately comfortable "I know, last year was mad"

"tell me about it." piper agreed before gasping "I met your dad, he gave me a detention for not having my tie on correctly."

roslyn rolled her eyes "of course he did"

just then, the new dark arts teacher walked out of the office. a charming smile on his face as his hands reached the banister "let me introduce you to your new defense against the dark arts teacher. me!"

he seemed full of himself, you can tell just by the sight of him "gilderoy lockhart" he said as he began to go down the stairs "order of merlin, third class, honorary member of the dark force defense league"

he stood next to a huge painting of himself, leaning on it "and five times winner, of witch weeklys most charming smile award."

piper looked at roslyn, whispering "what's so special about him? his writing isn't very good."

roslyn shrugged "I mean, he's attractive but that's really about it"

piper cocked am eyebrow "is he though?"

roslyn frowned at piper before shrugging and paying attention back to the professor who really didn't deserve the title.

"now! be warned" he said, his wand out "it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." he tapped the thing under a blanket.

whatever was under it rattled and shook was roslyn guessed was a cage. piper grinned, whispering "how much do you wanna bet there's something not too bad under there?"

roslyn snickered, looking back at the teacher whose hand was hovering over the blanket "I must ask you not to scream, it might provoke them!"

when he took off the blanket, the things that were in the cage were cornish pixies. everyone just grinned, laughing.

"cornish pixies?" piper laughed out. however professor lockhart just defended himself "freshly caught cornish pixies"

piper just laughed "laugh all you will miss yuella, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters"

"let's see what you make of them" he said before opening the cage, the pixies swarming the room, already getting to ripping books, causing chaos.

piper and roslyn ducked down onto the floor, hearing the teacher speaking "come on now, round them up! they're only pixies"

piper frowned "didn't he just say they're really foul creatures and full of evil?"

roslyn just shrugged, a pixies tugging on her hair which she hit away with a book "bastard"

everyone then got up, rushing out of the room. piper also ran out with the crowd, leaving roslyn there with harry, ron, hermione and neville who was hanging from the chandelier.

lockhart then waved his wand "peskipiksi pesternomi!" however it didn't work as one of the pixies took his wand and decided to break the chain which held up a skeleton of a dragon.

professor lockhart ran up the stairs, him trying to save some portraits of himself however it didn't work. he just stood on the balcony "I'll just ask you four to nip the rest back into their cage"

he closed the door, locking himself into that room as the four hit away some with books. ron whining "what do we do now?"

hermione stood up, dropping the books and pulling out here wand, chanting "immobulus!"

neville was still hanging from the chandelier, ron, harry and roslyn getting off up the floor. neville just had a sad annoyanced look on his face "why is it always me?"

roslyn frowned, shrugging "bad luck likes ya"

hermione smiled, looking up "come on neville, let's get you down from up there."

jay speaks
pipers gay side is already showing <3

I love roslyn sm u have no idea, I'm like so attached to her

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

70.9K 2.5K 26
That night. The night that changed everything. I can't breath as I run. Where to was a mystery to me. All I know, is that Dumbledore is not on my sid...
9.1K 146 33
Hydra Hope grew up alone, occasionally visiting her Dad in prison but never leaving the house otherwise. Her murderer father breaks out of askaban an...
152K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
416 22 20
The daughter of Draco and Harry Malfoy attends Hogwarts with her two brothers. As things would be, she stood out in school. She was different.