Quick Bloody Love (Himiko Tog...

By Tiny3373

they were childhood best friends they both loved each other but neither of them knew it. they were inseparabl... More

Oc Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

35 0 0
By Tiny3373

*Toga's Pov*

As the night continued on I began getting bored.

I got so bored I decided to go to your friend's house to sta-

Watch over you....

Yeah, we will go with that.

I skip happily out of my room with a mission.

When I get to the main room I see Shiggy sitting at the bar working on something, which foils my excitement.

He will never let me leave this late...

I'll just have to sneak out!

Quietly I tiptoe to the door, slowly opening it.

I'm almost out the door when all of a sudden...

"Toga, where are you off to this late?" I hear a voice but it's not Shigarakis...

I look behind me to see a smirking Twice leaning against a doorframe.

"Toga... what have I told you about going out this late?" I groan when I hear Shigarakis' raspy voice.

"I'm just going for a walk.... I need airrrr...." I dramatically sigh, sending a glare to Twice.

"Fine... just don't stay out too late..." I hear Shiggy say and I stick out my tongue blowing a raspberry at Twice, who storms off toward his room.

"Thanks, Shiggy~!" I quickly say while exiting the hideout excitedly.

When I arrive at the house I see a car pull up.

I watch as a pizza delivery person gets out of the car.

"Who even orders pizza this late...?" I mutter to myself as I creep toward the car.

As I'm nearing the car I hear the music from the radio playing.

I wrinkle my nose at the genre of music and continue on toward the car.

When I finally get to the car I see the delivery person clearly.

She has-

Wait a minute...

SHE?

Oh no no no I will not let this girl deliver pizza to my Quinn~

MY QUINN!

I'll just have to take care of her...

"Excuse me...? Can you help me?" I ask the delivery driver innocently, she turns around and gasps, startled.

"Omg! You scared me..." she breathes out and I giggle.

"Sorry... I was just wondering if you could help me..." I look at her tilting my head slightly.

I wonder how her blood tastes....

"Oh, well sure, what can I help you with?" She asks and I look around.

"Well I dropped something and I think it went under your car..." I state and look at her with pleading eyes.

"I can't seem to reach it..." I mutter out and she nods.

"Ok which side?" she asks and I point to the other side of the car.

I'm not stupid enough to kill this bitch in front of your house.

What if you see?

I follow the girl to the other side of the car gripping my knife handle.

Wait, she's here for a reason, she has your pizzas to deliver...

I can't let you starve!...

But I can't let her talk to you either...

What if she tries to steal you from me...

But how do I get rid of her?

I can't stab her...

It'll get blood on the clothes and I need them if I'm gonna deliver the pizza to you....

I'll just knock her out and take her home...

We will have so much...

Fun...

Yeah, fun!

I watch as she gets on her hands and knees looking under the car, when she isn't looking I pull out my knife holding it to where the blade points upwards.

"Hmmm... I don't see anything..." she says before turning to look up at me, her eyes widen, and before she can scream I bring down the handle of my knife to the middle of her forehead knocking her out instantly.

"Nighty night~" I coo with a giggle, I begin to undress her, and afterward I put her unconscious body in the trunk.

Closing the trunk I almost forgot to cut the cable that would allow her to escape from the trunk.

I open it back up and luckily there isn't one.

Humming softly to myself I grab her clothes and get into the car undressing and putting the uniform on.

"It's a perfect fit~" I look down amazed, looking back up I see the delivery hat.

"Hmmmm..."

I take down my hair and put the hat on.

"Perfect~" I giggle softly and get out of the car grabbing the pizzas, which were surprisingly still hot.

"I'm so excited! I hope he answers the door~" I sigh and skip up to the house.

When I get to the door I hear your voice, and my eyes glaze over as I imagine what your face would look like if you recognized me.

Snapping out of my thoughts I ring the doorbell holding the pizzas.

I watch as the door opens and I'm met with the face of some blonde.

That is definitely not Quinn-

I think it's your friend...

What was his name?

Oh, that's right!

It's Yuga.

I force a smile even though I'm absolutely pissed.

"I've got your large pizzas here sir~" I purr, holding out the pizzas.

I smirk seeing that your friend is now frozen in place looking at me with his mouth agape.

Looks like someone recognized my voice...

Suddenly the pizzas are snatched from my hands and the door is slammed in my face.

"That wasn't very nice of you..." I mutter to myself glaring at the door when suddenly I hear a voice.

"Yuga! What the hell?" I hear your voice and I sigh softly.

I hear footsteps but they stop shortly after they start.

I frown looking at the door when I hear a voice most likely belonging to your friend.

"Don't fucking open that door, Quinn..." I hear him say and I scoff.

"I see you are trying to get in my way too..." I mutter as I hear silence.

"I'll quickly fix that~" I giggle to myself, turning and walking away from the door.

"And if you aren't too careful I'll fix it rather quickly~" I sigh as I get in the delivery car and begin driving to the base.

*Quinns Pov*

"Dude, Why the hell did you do that? Did you know her or something?" I ask, still confused and he sighs.

"No I don't know her, but I recognize her voice..." he huffs and looks at me.

"What do you mean you recognize her voice?" I am even more confused.

"You remember that call I told you about?" he asks, walking to the kitchen table.

"Crazy chic?" I ask and he nods.

"That girl that just delivered the pizzas sounds just like the girl that called me," he states, placing the pizzas down and opening one of the boxes.

"Are you about to eat that?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Dude, what if it's poisoned or something?" This question results in Yuga bursting out into laughter.

"Why are you laughing???" I ask genuinely stupefied.

After a few minutes, he finally stops laughing.

"Are you done?" I ask slightly agitated.

"Oui, Oui... pardon mon ami..." he barely manages to speak, still getting over his laughing fit.

"Ok, so answer my question..." I look at him crossing my arms.

"Mon ami... do you think that a girl that is obsessed with you would poison your food?" he asks and I nod.

"Well think of it this way... she calls me looking for you, ok?" he confirms and I nod.

"On the phone, she sounded absolutely bonkers, yes... but she only sounded like that when she was talking about you..." he states and I nod again.

"She even asked how you were! This means she cares about you... and I'm pretty sure she did that stuff to my door." he finishes and I piece it together.

"Oh... yeah it's not poisoned..." I mutter walking to the box and grabbing a slice.

"Exactly!" Yuga exclaims and we both chow down on the pizza.

Afterward, we both chill on the couch watching movies until eventually, I pass out at around 2 in the morning.

*Yuga's Pov*

I notice Quinn start to doze off around 1:50 and he finally passes out around 2 in the morning.

Once I see he is sound asleep I get up and go into another room.

Opening my phone I scroll through my contacts until I see Shigarakis's contact.

Clicking on the call button I put the phone to my ear and wait while it rang.

"Why are you calling me at 2 in the morning Yuga?" I hear Shigarakis' raspy voice in my ear.

"Sorry if I woke you... anyways tell that psycho blonde bitch to leave me and my friend alone." I demand, venom laced in my voice, and I hear a groan.

"TOGA GET IN HERE NOW!" I flinch, pulling the speaker away from my ear when he yells, and then I hear the voice.

"Is there a problem Shiggy~?" I heard the same voice from the phone call a few nights ago, and the voice of the pizza girl.

"Why are you harassing people?" I hear Shigaraki ask and a silence settles for a few moments.

"What do you mean by that?" I hear her voice and I scoff.

"Y'know what, I'll let you two handle this..." I hear Shiggy mutter, and it sounds like he hands it to someone.

"I can't believe you called Shiggy on me~" I hear her mutter and I scoff.

"I can't believe you fucking showed up at my house!" I whisper-yell at her and I hear a giggle.

"I was hoping Quinn would answer the door~" she sighs and I roll my eyes.

"I'm glad he didn't, no one knows what your crazy ass would've done..." I utter.

"I wouldn't do anything to harm him... but you on the other hand~" she basically purrs and I look at my phone in shock.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" I ask purely disgusted, and I hear a sigh from the other end of the line.

"Threaten? No no no... I would call this a warning~" She states with a giggle.

"And what exactly is this warning me of?" I ask with a scoff, earning a giggle.

"Well I'm tired of people keeping him from me... his father did it all the time..." She states and her voice is filled with agitation.

"That doesn't answer my question..." I remind her and wait a few seconds. "Well I'm warning you not to get in my way... or else..." she says and her voice is filled with venom.

The hairs on my arms stick up and I gulp.

"Or else what?" I ask, feeling an unwanted sense of fear.

"Or else you will end up just like the actual pizza delivery girl~" she states with a giggle before hanging up.

Who the hell is this chick?

What does she want?

And how does she know my best friend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
165K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...