OneShot book

By xxKatsukixxsimp

Just some AU with Shui, Fralt, Shalt, Lualt, Shree. A cure for your depression! A/N : I do not own Beyblade... More

Senseless Love
Somewhere In My Secret Heart
Vale of Crimson
You are my one and only

Our Paths Crossing

387 11 0
By xxKatsukixxsimp

The world was-though, seems to be full of astonishing things that could effortlessly leave a person stunned in ecstasy, however it truly feels tasteless for the white tyrant. Free knew that better than anyone. He had seen it. The champion doesn't like to flaunt about his success, the countless victories he had surged through by pure instincts and sheer determination to stretch his territory into an infinity as he had a knack for blading.

Life was somewhat a monochromatic vision that paralyzed his sense of happiness, joy and ecstasy from blooming; he carried the broken pieces still fixing all the cracks of the scattering reality-plunging the boy into the vortex of begrudging despair. Even the sky appeared like a dome of heavenly blue, beautiful to the eye that could see through it, with its vast, borderless flow of clarity that bore the power to calm the troubled minds-Lui finds it exceedingly aggravating to deal with this incompleteness within.

Feeling though his chest tightens at the thought that came crashing down like as if the heavens and earth were being tossed upside down, blocking out the airflow to reach the back of his lungs. Lui plodded on, drawing shallow pants as visible pearls of sweats glimmered against his smooth pale skin. For a split second his whole body trembled uncomfortably, his vision blackened. Before he knew it, a wave of exhaustion caught up to his muscles as Lui stumbled back, hands searching for a support as his exquisite violet orbs narrowed to slits; surprised.

When Lui thought he would hit the dirt, a firm hand grasped around his slim waist preventing the fall, reassuring in a way that brought relief to the white tyrant.

"You okay, Lui?"

Free asked, concern edging closer to his soft whisper carried out through the gentle breeze, he slipped his hands into his lover's and intertwined their fingers.

"Yeah," Lui scowled at the light headed feeling, tightening his grip around the blonde's hand.

Early in the morning the sun peeked up over the waves as the faint rays glistening against the sparkling undulations of the ocean, draping the young bladers with a familiar warmth. "Let's take a breather," Free pulled the white tyrant towards the shore and sat on the golden brown sand. With a calm rhythm it feels refreshing for the mind to clear the uncertainty and self doubts, Lui watched as the tide foams up in the shell laden beach and the waves pound endlessly like a breeze.

"Don't treat me like that. It makes me look pathetic."

Lui grumbled underneath his breath, he absolutely loathed the idea of being seen as a weak person that could not protect himself. Lui comes from an exclusive Alpha family, he has always been hiding his second gender to the rest of the world.

People misinterpreted the fabricated truth claimed by the social media, the champion, White tyrant-Lui shirosagi is an Alpha. Though their interpretations were quite reasonable and even convincing at some point, Lui had all the qualities to that of an alpha, even his physical appearance couldn't be questioned either. With the swelling confidence that was often mistaken as arrogance, Lui had always prided himself on being unflappable even in the most dire circumstances.

"Laugh again, I'll end you." Lui warned with an annoyed edge in his tone, threatening the Alpha with a fist.

"You called me up at ass o'clock and took me somewhere quiet so you can pull a murder?" Free snorted at the omega, his daunting pair of black orbs trailed the movements of his mate's flame like hair moving in a rather soft pattern.

Lui huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and heaved a breath. The reminiscences of the time when he first met the alpha still feels vaguely fresh and alive; invoking a sense of servile as his omega purred in delight. Just the thought of his complete subservience to his Alpha always makes the white tyrant cringe, Lui recoiled back when Free leaned in to press his soft lips against his pale features, "I want to kiss you," Free set his lips into a small pout of annoyance, wrapping his arms around the omega, "There's no need to be selfish, Can't you see how clingy and needy, I am?"

"I'd rather turn deaf ears to your whines." Lui shrugged the blonde's hands off him, looking at the soft undulations of the ocean pounding against the shore, leaving trails of foams as it raced back. "Wasn't yesterday enough for you?" He sneered, hiding the hint of faint blush tinting his pale cheeks.

"With you it's never enough for me." Free answered, catching the heat of embarrassment flaming through his mate's soft features, "Cute." He whispered, leaning in and quickly pecking before Lui saw it coming.

"Why you," Lui growled menacingly, baring his sharp pointed teeth, glaring daggers at the alpha. Stretching his hand Lui punched the latter on his shoulder, quite literally, hard enough to steal a quiet moan of pain from the blonde. "Die."

"I'll haunt you everyday and every night," Free snorted, blocking out the finisher's blows that Lui is aiming at his weak points. "Alright fine, apologies, my queen."

"Shut up or else I'll dump you into the ocean!" Lui grumbled under his breath, still feeling the specks of warmth licking at his skin from embarrassment. He could feel the proud smirk Free's making at him, "Idiot, go to hell."

"Your wish is my command." Free replied. He knew Lui didn't mean it. "Do you really hate me that much now?" He poked his cheek teasingly.

There were times Lui cursed at himself for his immature actions that led to disappointment, regrets sat on his shoulders with the weight of a thousand years as he had paid enough of a fortune for the price, sacrificing things he shouldn't have. But there were also some moments he feared if he hadn't met Free that day, how things would have been. Would it still be like a nightmare, to pay off the debts forever with his body? To feel the hands skimming through every inch of his bare skin, exposed? The thought itself made a shiver race down his spine, his skin crawled uncomfortably. No, he would rather die to live such a degrading, shameless act of submission, cowering down in subservience and servility.

Lui reached for the blonde's wrist, planting a firm grip intertwining their fingers-afraid; if he let go, Free would leave him to rot into that hell hole. "Don't go." He whispered almost inaudible to himself. Lui doesn't want to say this. Never had he ever thought of being emotionally dependent on someone else.

"Don't leave me. Please."

Everytime Lui forces himself to let the words out that bubbles up in his throat, he feels humiliated. Ashamed of what he had became, not the quite human he used to be. The lack of self confidence, the fear of the past demons chaining him up from living the present, worrying about the uncertainties that could happen in a flash, crumbling his small world apart into shreds of insanity.

Free slipped into the silent whispers of his mate, hands wrapping itself around the white tyrant consolingly as he pulled him forward, "Look at me," Free muttered under his breath as his cheeks flushed softly, releasing a generous amount of soothing pheromones.

Lui didn't trust his own voice anymore. It would betray him even if he tried, he shook his head. Giving into the warmth of his alpha instinctively. "Lui Shirosagi, I would like to announce first and foremost that I've never known someone as incredible as you. I'm not the one to believe in fate and destiny for that mattered but when I met you almost five years ago, I had no idea you'd pop back up in my life-To become an important person in my life."

Looking into his eyes was like observing an endless stretch of midnight, they were the colour of a gathering storm lightning shot from those prowling grey clouds as spots of gold danced in his irises. Breathtaking, Lui thought. Free's eyes look so beautiful that one look takes someone's breath away, bewitching them into a spell with his alluring eyes where you could get lost if you stare long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words, sunlight traces along the lines of his jaw, as Free crooned, "And I promise-I swear even if you choose to end things between us, I will love you more as you're walking out the door than on the day you walked down to the door of my heart."

"Even if it's not a choice, I'll love you. I will still always love you. Whether I'm a part of your life or not." Free slipped his hands into Lui's, feeling the softness of his warmth caressing his cold ones, "You are the only one for me in this lifetime."

"Right." Lui sucked in a breath and snorted. "Worry not, I'm no stranger to disasters. If you decide to ditch me over some bitch, I'll kill both of you."

"Wow, your mood changes in a flash. I thought you were about to cry." Free pointed out.

"That was a moment of weakness." Lui shrugged, leaning back on the bed of sand with his arms crossed behind his head, eyes closed. "I'm beat. Don't try anything funny while I'm asleep."

"Don't give me ideas now," Free continued. "Go on, take a nap. You must be exhausted after staying up all night yesterday."

"That's why you should take my physical condition into consideration, you monster." Lui muttered, feeling a hand caressing his forehead. It was obviously Free trying to induce some sleep into the male.

"I will take it into consideration the next time," Free replied, feeling a sense of regret. "Did I really force myself on you?" He muttered absolutely clueless about the situation.

"Truth or lie, pick one." Lui cracked an eyelid open, glancing at Free.

"Truth?"

"Truth is-it was good, sort of endearing if I must add." Lui answered straightforwardly after a beat of silence contemplating the right words to describe the passionate moment he had yesterday, it was like a dream. A dream that absolutely feels enchanting. Everything he saw. Everything he heard. Everything he felt. Everything was so colourful under the soft radiance of moonlight in the darkness of ignorance.

Their relationship couldn't be described in such simple terms like love and friendship. It was a soul bonding feeling they shared. An endearing moment of passion burning through their souls and bodies making them one. It was something special neither Free nor Lui could deny about. "I loved it."

Free let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in as relief washed over him. The alpha was anxiously awaiting what his mate was about to say. He had put a lot of effort into making their first time something special like a magic. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He softly said.

Lui perked up at the reaction. He could see through the mask of passive face Free wore. Lui could tell the blonde would break if the choice of words were slipped out. Though it was honestly true, he actually loved the heated moment of passion between them, feeling the bliss in every slow movements with hands caressing each others, passing of whispers and moans of love. To feel the warmth of love erupting as they became one. Connected by the red strings of fate dangling softly to the gentle breeze. "You look like a child." Lui commented before closing his eyes shut and turned away to face the empty side view of the beach. "Adorable as it is."

Free tilted his head, blinking as confusion sat on his shoulders. "Huh-" Before he could ask about it, he heard Lui snoring softly. "Now that was fast. Faster than I could pull off."

---

Our tale begins with a little touch of magic painting it's brilliant hues to every snowflakes with a chill of coming winter. Its around the time where puddles that become transient skating rinks as the snow is like a white ash that falls, covering the land and everything in its path. Children enthusiastically dashing through snowy pavements with small joyous bounce swinging their arms-quite literally, imagining themselves flying with Santa on his sleigh, happiness apparent in their bright, red flushed cheeks. A group of teenagers crossing the road heading towards the karaoke bar with occasional giggles and chatters, adults meeting up with their friends and family.

The crowd has a life of its own, the vibrant clothes shine under the christmas tree that flashed and flickered with its dazzling lights, glittering in a flashy silver lustre. The people were moving like enchanting shoals of fish, it's busy for sure, but the hustle and bustle brings a life to the dark night city illuminated with colourful, glistening lights of hope and happiness.

On the other corner of the city, everyone could feel the high that one feels from hundreds and thousands of fans cheering for the young bladers with euphoria ringing inside the stadium. Winter season championship tournament started with a chorus of applause as the bladers stalked up to the stadium standing in lines, Free saw the white tyrant for the first time.

After the opening ceremony speeches and the engaging team battles, Free was persistent enough to learn about that mysterious blader he saw a few moments ago, even bugging Trad out in the process, he successfully learned his name and the previous battles information. The prodigy blader who spiked his victory without breaking a sweat as if it wasn't a real deal, at least for Lui.

This story starts with an occasional passing of short eye contacts-curiousity overwhelming all the senses of rationality within his mind, the moment Free took a sudden fascination to fancy that mysterious blader that sought nothing but solace in his uncountable victories. "Oho, someone has fallen head over heels?~" Sasha cooed beside him, already sensing the Alpha's obvious gestures. "Love at first sight!" She teased the blonde alpha.

"Its not exactly love at first sight. It is more like soul recognition." Free answered, eyes trained on the white tyrant walking up to the bey stadium with swelling confidence and pride evident in his body language. The announcement called out the first match.

The battle ended even before it started-a burst finish, the announcer cheerfully exclaimed, the mob blader fallen to his knees clutching his bey.

To the public eye it was nothing unusual, when a new champion shows up at the stage the crowd roar its approval and welcome the blader with such thunderous applause and cheering them till the end of the day.

But there was something he sensed from the white tyrant.

A twisted smirk of eternal sorrow, guilt sizzling through every fibre of his being as if he had committed a crime, a sin. "If only they could see," Free watched-his face as passive as ever-the white tyrant gathering the dragon bey from the ground and strode across the stadium leaving through the exit.

His teammates called him a weirdo, they always does. Since Free has the habit of ghosting them around, having been particularly ignoring the team and the members, only appearing when he feels like. They envied the freedom Free was given, even Christina herself let the boy be, it's maybe because they were childhood friends, maybe because Free always brings victory to the team staying loyal to his words.

Nonetheless Free shrugged the creepy stares he received and laid out a safe distance between his teammates that has done nothing but enjoyed the sweetness of his hard work-surfing through the fame he had created for the team, his best friend owned. He walked away, choosing a different path that he know he wouldn't regret.

Though his face barely showed his emotions, Free has conspicuously taken such interest on the flame haired male. Free pondered, most of the time, how could such a delicate omega effortlessly fools the world and himself. As if to prove him, eventually, Lui's winning streak comes to a sudden halt, as he loses all of his winnings.

That night after Lui faced off against one of the strongest blader in the entire tournament, a former member of the prestigious team Raging bulls and the white tyrant's bitter rival from the past. Lui faced his second lose in a row. Everyone was too occupied with the next couple of engaging battles between other candidates. Free was walking through the elongated hallway sinking in an abnormal quietude, he took a turn to his left where his assigned training room was located. Since he doesn't have any battle for the night, Free decided he could kill some time alone. But who thought it would be life changing moment, to his surprise Free saw the boy he had always found intriguing.

Free stood there in muted silence, not wanting to interrupt the white tyrant-who was crouching down next to the cold wall, he could hear the ragged breaths and the musky scent of vanilla and mint emanating from the omega. "You're in heat, omega." Free announced, pointing a finger at the male in front of him.

Lui-who wasn't expecting to be caught off guard in the hands of an alpha, grimaced from the wave of pain kissing his body. Alone and petrified, Lui pushed himself up from the floor, a hand planted firmly on the wall as he glares at the blonde Alpha through trembling eyelashes. "Tch."

His piercing violet orbs scrutinized the blonde, the solitary cries of his omega slipped out through his pheromones-screaming, pleading for a mate. Lui preferred to give up his omega, he had never been particularly fond of being ranked as the lowest member of the hierarchy.

Free growled tossing a look of dominance, his Alpha reacts to the omegan pheromone that was flooding through the entire hallway. "Kneel." He commanded with a sense of superiority within his prideful tone. At the moment Free decided two choices, if Lui obeys he will give up on him just as he did with others. Free finds everything and everyone unexciting.

But if Lui resists, it's a different case.

Lui wears a horrible scowl on his face, twitching under the spell of the Alpha's command. He didn't want to submit. He didn't want to let his omega out, shamelessly craving for pleasure. He wanted to give up the omega that put him through endless sufferings. "Fuck off!" He growled menacingly, baring his sharp pointed teeth. His voice quivered with rage that screams nothing but a war like hostility.

The Alpha was quite surprised, taken aback. There is no way an omega could defy an Alpha's command. It's almost impossible. He released his thick pheromones to force submission into the omega, "Interesting," Free called out, his voice was deeper than before. The ring of his eyes glowed in an eerie golden hue as his pupils turned sharp like a silvery claw, the alpha stalked up towards the trembling omega that refused to give in. As expected of my chosen mate, He thought.

Reaching out a hand to the curve of his cheek, Free pressed a firm grip on Lui, clearly making him to look into his eyes. "You're in so much pain. Let me help you wear it off." He said through a gentle whisper.

Lui sneered, twitching out of his grasp. "Stay the fuck away from me, scum!" He snapped at the taller, fighting the omegan urge to submit to the alpha. He wanted nothing but absolute solitude at the moment. Heats were unstable for the white tyrant, he never know when they arrive-only to make things harder for Lui.

His lose to his sworn enemy was unforgivable. He couldn't think straight when the first wave of heat overwhelmed his sense of rationality. Lui had feared nothing but the reveal of his weakness to the world. He-an helpless omega with an unstable heats, anything could happen if he let his guard down. "Fucking leave me alone..!" Lui yelled through pain as another wave of pain hit him.

Free tilted his head to the side, hands skillfully leaped out through the darkness of the dingy hallway languidly tangling themself with Lui's, "Are you sure? Your eyes says otherwise." Free leaned forward, closing the gap between them. "Don't worry, your little secret is safe with me,"

His finger traced along the curves of his cheek feeling the softness of the omega's skin under his fingertips, "Go out with me, Lui. I'll take care of you," Free whispered through the shadows that veiled the omega, draping his pale features with the faint moonlight. Free loomed over his face, "The moment I laid my eyes on you, I decided you're going to be mine."

"Be mine-forever."

Lui scoffed. Forever. The word doesn't hold any meaning. It was a beautiful lie people often use in order to placate someone. Truth is-if someone approaches you doing things more than needed, they want something in return from you. Lui knew that better than anyone. He wasn't planning to fall for the same trick once again. "Shut the fuck up. People like you would never know how I truly feel-didn't you just tried to force me with commands? Screw your forever nonsense. Once I give in you will use me to satisfy your lust and toss me aside like a trashcan. So, Fuck off."

Lui twitched out of his grasp, his eyelids grew heavier as his ragged breaths barely controlled. The pain gradually increased unbearable, the omega struggled to straighten his posture, inconspicuously trying to avoid a painful cry that bubbled over his throat. Standing seems impossible at this point, his legs wobbles slightly, "Ugh-"

A freezing torrent of perpetual noiseless atmosphere shrouded by a thick fog of soothing pheromones that wafts into the air, Free released a generous amount of his pheromones to calm down the omega writhing in excruciating pain. To Lui's dismay-it worked. He could feel the difference. The change in his body as if he regained his strength back, though it was only a little. "Don't need your fucking help. Get the hell out of my sight." Lui growled snapping at the older.

"You will die," Free answered after a beat second, it's somewhat fabricated-though it's true that the omega will be experiencing excessive amount of excruciating torment if it was left untreated. At rare cases the omega without being satisfied could go into coma from both the mental stress and physical torment.

"I gladly will." Lui sneered, glaring daggers at Free. Death seems so fruitful than living a life cowering down like a lowlife animal and submitting to perverted alphas.

Free argued back, "I won't let you."

Through the darkness Free swiftly moved before Lui could see, a pair of calloused hands pinned his skinny wrists above his head. Free leaned in, pressing his soft lips against Lui's neck. Dragging them down painfully slow to the crook of his neck as if to hook the omega while Lui thrashed around in his hold. Tingles of pleasure ran up his back as Free continued. "I don't want to continue further like this." Free honestly answered-not wanting to force him into a physical relationship, cracking an eyelid open he glanced at the white tyrant.

"Let me, Lui. Please."

"You aren't that lucky and I'm not that desperate." Lui hissed through his teeth, feeling a calloused hand under his chin tilting it up. "You won't get anything out of me, even if you force me." His glare screams hostility louder than his words.

His gaze as intense as the flaring sun ready to burn across the sky with the sizzling heat waves, Free heard the nonchalant click of his tongue, he released his grip on the younger as Lui snapped out of his hold, already making his way out of the shadows. He plodded on-struggling to maintain his pace without twitching in pain.

"Why won't you give me a chance?"

His statement stopped the white tyrant from his trail, but he didn't turn back. Lui himself grew more confused, any alpha would haven't let an omega in heat go that easily, but this guy let him, it's not like he wasn't expecting Free to do such thing but it's the first time someone did. Standing there like a frozen-injured soldier that managed to came back to their territory, alive. "You don't even know me, do you?" Free questioned, "It's okay to reach out for help sometimes. Its okay to lean on someone's else shoulder and let out all your sorrows once in a while-rather than keeping them bottled up inside. That's why let me show you-how it truly feels to be loved."

Lui paused for a moment. What is this stranger talking about? How in the world he knows about him dying inside. Does that mean Lui let it out making it obvious for people to realise it? Or is it that Free could see through his mask? Which is it?

"Sometimes I feel like I'm alone. Sometimes I just want to be loved-your eyes; the way you perfectly mask it with a cold, distant look. I love the way how you keep fighting, the way you breeze through the most chaotic situations." Free maneuvered through the narrowed hallway, his movements were soft and smooth like a breeze, "Let me join you, let's fight the world together." He slipped his calloused hand into Lui's warm one, feeling the softness it carried.

Lui scrutinized the look of sincerity the alpha poised. He could feel the huge hand that caressed against his skin tenderly, his hot breath kissed the coldness away. A rare moment of bliss passed the omega's mind, a feeling of contentment associated with tingling happiness. "It appears to me-You're so in love with me." Lui drawed a sigh, meeting his black orbs.

"I am," Free assured, "I always will, forever."

Lui paused for a moment contemplating whether or not to trust the Alpha. "Though your little motivation speech is a candy to the ears, I have no intention of seeking a mate. Neither do I need one. I'm going to give up my omega."

Free didn't said anything after hearing him out. He didn't expect the white tyrant to give up his pride. Omegas are one of a kind, the uniqueness they have within, a rare species. You have to be lucky enough to see one, and witnessing a male omega could be anything but easy. "Why."

It wasn't a question. It was more like a statement that carried thousands of indescribable emotions. Free had never been so desperate to have what he desired. It was always a piece of cake-that always made him feel bored. The monotonous expression of pure boredom. As the saying goes, good things that takes a lot of time and effort to reach you has more value than things that could be easily reached upon. "Why are you giving up your pride?"

"Pride, my ass." Lui rolled his eyes. Being an omega is half way pathetic, which comes under its own category of haunting pain and humiliation. "Look, some things are better left unsaid. For all that you need to know, I'm not the sort of person you are looking for."

"I don't see why you are so desperate. Is it because I'm an omega?"

"I was curious." Free breathed out. From the very moment he saw Lui, he was curious. Things felt different like the touch of a flickering flame to his own beguiling darkness, enlightening the world in a way that the sun has failed to achieve, feeling the shift in the monotonous silence around him. "Curious-how things would go if I have you in my arms. To feel you, to love you, to cherish you. Everything about you made me curious. I want to know everything about you, till there's nothing left."

Lui drew back with an air of finality. The broken door to the room of his emotions were falling apart, slowly. "I have three conditions, if you come in terms with my requirements, I'll think about it." Lui stated, whipped around and inspected Free's passive face closely, searching for any moment of wavering hesitation.

Free nodded, prodding the white tyrant's arm softly to tell him to continue. "Firstly, the relationship shouldn't be threaten to broken apart with any misunderstandings that we would face in the near future, our relationship should be on long term contract."

Free nodded, not finding any problem with this particular condition. He is the sort of person that doesn't like arguments and misunderstanding after all it requires a lot of energy to quarrel. "I'm definitely a comfort bear, I'll cuddle you with kisses."

"Secondly, the skin to skin relationship should be entirely depends on my decision. That means, without my consent you aren't allowed to touch me nor force me regarding any kind of circumstances."

"That's one cold treatment you're about to give me." Free set his lips into a small pout but agrees with his condition either way. He just need to get approval from his mate.

"Question," Free raised his hand and said, "Can I at least hug you?"

"No, you can't." Lui said straightforwardly. "But in private quarter, I'll make an exception."

"I can't help it. When I love someone, I'll hug them whenever I want." Free shrugged.

"As of my third condition, You're bound to stay loyal to me and more importantly, don't expect me to be an submissive idiot that revolves around you. This is a five year long term contract, If you agree with the terms and conditions and behave yourself, I'll think about it."

"I agree as long I can have you by my side." Free smiled.

Lui couldn't find any reason to trust another Alpha after what happened with his previous mate. He still have the crippling anxiety that sat uncomfortably on his shoulders, the pain of holding on to things that doesn't meant for you. He was afraid. Afraid this could be another replay of his past that promises to break him apart. "I'll leave for now, I'll let you know about the answer day after tomorrow." Lui said, turning around towards the exit.

"Wait," Free trailed his grip on Lui's hand, stopping the latter. "You can't go out like this. Its not safe."

"Don't bother. I have my personal body guards waiting at the lounge area," Lui assured. "I can manage."

"But still," Free pressed the button of the training room as the doors slides opened, pulling the younger towards the couch and ushered him to take a seat. "Stay here, I'll be back in a moment."

"Where are you going?" Lui raised a brow, blinking twice.

Free didn't answer him, the alpha maneuvered across the room and towards the exit, pressing the button to lock it. "I'll leave the door locked, don't worry about anyone entering in. Relax yourself in the meantime." With that being said Free walked out and was out sight as the door squeezed shut.

Lui sighed, feeling hot from the wavering sensation of pain. He was pent up. "Of all times it should have to be tonight?" He grumbled under his breath, he could have at least enjoyed the match with his sworn enemy a little if it's not for his heat to make a surprise visit.

"It's embarrassing." The way he scurried away from the stadium-the moment he realised his heat suddenly decides show up-walked out of the earshot rushing all the way towards the faculty area without knowing where he was going in. He literally ran away from the stage, what could have they thought about him? "I already have many reasons to die. And this one adds up to the list."

Lui reached down for the bulge that formed, nearly poking out conspicuously. Flooding the room with his sweet pheromones, he threw his head back, gazing at the whitewashed ceiling through barely opened eyelids. The erection was starting to form, he needed to relieve himself. "Shit. Fucking pathetic." He grumbled under his breath-this. The weakness he feared the most. To be vulnerably exposed to haunting dangers. He can barely process the situation.

Footsteps. He could hear the faint footsteps approaching towards the training room. A sense of relief it brought that the doors were locked. If it wasn't for Free to lock it, Lui would have panicked at the moment. A moment of weakness crossed his mind. Just how cruel the world could be? He has to live his entire life in fear. "Sorry took me longer than expected," The doors opened with a clack as Free entered in.

"Where the hell did you go?" Lui raised his head, eyes wandered towards the dark plastic bag Free carried, wondering. "What's that?"

"Heat Suppressants." Free answered and strode across the room, he sat down beside the white tyrant. "For my personal satisfaction, take it. I can't be rest assured when you go out in a state like this."

Lui laughed. Personal satisfaction? He barely even know him and even after all those conditions-Lui knew any alpha in his right mind wouldn't accept such bizzare conditions from an omega, the alphas are the ones that set out conditions-how could Free even act like that. "You sure are a worrywart."

"Take it and thank me later." Free hands the suppressants to Lui. He doesn't care if Lui, an omega that demands to set such boundaries between them. Because he know why, he had seen it. He respects Lui's privacy. "I have no family as far I could remember. A playmate from my childhood often visits me at the orphanage, she's an omega. There were a moment she suddenly ended up in that kind of situation, some bullies from the orphanage took advantage of her situation, crossed the last fucking step and ruined her life completely. Even though I was literally standing there. My body didn't move, it's like I was paralyzed at the moment, I could not do anything. It was the first time in my entire life, I felt helpless."

"If I acted a bit more rational, I could have prevented it from happening. I'm a failure as an alpha, who couldn't protect his loved ones."

Lui noticed the tremors that ran through the blonde's hand. Reaching for his hand, Lui held it. "Shit like that happens. We can't change one's fate. So don't blame yourself for something you're not responsible for."

Free nodded, pulled away from the leaned in position. Though his hand grasped Lui's, caressing it in soft circular motion with his thumb, "I won't be careless anymore. I just want to keep you safe."

"Who do you think I am? I don't need protection. I will kick the perverted prick's ass, perfectly fine." Lui snatched the suppressants from Free's hand and shoved it into his mouth.

"Who am I kidding, we are talking about the great Lui shirosagi." Free chuckled lightly, giving the water bottle to the white tyrant.

"What's your name again?" Lui gulped the water, swallowing the pills. He breathed out a sigh of relief, the pain will be subsided soon.

"Free. You can call me Free." Free said with a soft smile that appears on the corners of his lips, closing the bottle and put it away on the table next to them. "Can I expect a yes as the answer on the day after tomorrow?"

"Forget it. I decided to make an exception for you, Free." Lui reached for the scarf that lazily rolled over his neck and shoulder perfectly hiding the scent blocker. "Claim me." He said after a beat second, pulling the scarf off his shoulder and took off the collar. "Mark me as yours."

Free blinked not expecting it this soon. "You mean then it's a yes?"

"Of course dummy, why would I show off my neck to an alpha when I'm dying in heat?"

A claim mark could be only form when the omega is in heat, the alpha have to bite them on the back of their neck where the scent glands are, thus a pair of lifetime will be formed.

"You do know it's for a lifetime contract, right?" Free asked, still not sure if Lui is actually meaning to form a pair.

"Oh geez, of course damnit. Fine, I'll change my mind." Lui rolled his eyes, annoyed with impatience. He reached his hand to his neck about to put the collar back when Free stopped him, a smirk stretched into his lips.

"No wait-I, I'll do it." Free found himself stammering for a split second, the sensations assured him the surreal situation was really happening. "Turn around," Free said in a rather small voice, almost as if like a whisper.

"Are you nervous, Free?" Lui teased the alpha, sensing the nervousness in his movements and his pheromones conspicuously showed his emotions. A finger placed under his chin as Lui raised Free's head slightly up, looming over with his piercing violet orbs narrowed, "Alpha or not, you are definitely cute."

"This is my first time." Free protests, still looking at Lui in the eyes, a small pout formed in his lips. "Unlike you, an expert in the field."

"So you actually realised it, I'll give you some credits for that." Lui laughed patting the blonde's shoulder.

"Aren't you worried that I will feel jealous?" Free positioned himself before the white tyrant, seeing his milky skin glowing under the lights.

"I didn't bring the past up now, did I?" Lui said as a matter of factly. "Well, if it makes you feel jealous, we won't bring up my past again." Lui bit back a moan that bubbled up on the back of throat, his heart raced inside his chest feeling the hands that traced around his skin as Free pressed his soft lips against his pale skin, kissing.

"No." Free halted for a moment, soulfully gazing at Lui, slightly getting possessive. "I want to know-everything. Everything about you."

"How about you play my pet in exchange of my past?" Lui turned his head and looked at Free challengingly.

"I shouldn't have underestimated you." Free uttered with a sweat drop appearing on his smooth pale cheek.

"No no, underestimate me. It will be fun." Lui laughed, grasping the blonde's chin as he pressed his soft lips against Free's and gave a small peck. "You sure are fun to mess with." Lui smirked, seemingly enjoying the moment.

Free planted his huge calloused hands on either side of Lui's waist and scooped the omega into his arms and placed him on his laps, Lui-totally taken aback from the sudden teasing gesture, yelled in fright. "Fuck you, jerk."

"What's wrong with me returning the favour of teasing?" Free smirked, tracing his fingertips along the delicate features of his omega, hot breath tickled against his neck as a rare moment of warmth spreads across Lui's pale cheeks. "Now you're acting cute." Free pressed his lips on his skin, dragging it along through the crook of his neck. "Your pheromones, they are turning me on,"

"Can I get the approval from, your highness?" Free intertwines lacing their fingers as he patiently waits for a response from the white tyrant.

Lui huffed out a pant, feeling his face grew hot from both the heated moment of growing passion and the need to be satisfied, "Only a little bit. More than enough, I'll kick you."

"Got it."

Life can be so unfair sometimes, but that's no reason to give up on it. The only thing that makes us believe life is unfair is the delusion that it should be fair but then again life is fragile because it is finite. We have only a limited time here on earth and we don't know when, where or how one would meet their end.

Things in the world are full of uncertainty.

We can lose loved ones in a split second, major changes can happen on a whim and there are many, thousands and thousands of things outside of our control. We are only humans.

That is what makes life so fragile.

"So you're gonna take responsibility for this to the very bitter end, right?" Lui stared at the ceiling through slightly opened eyelids, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

"Pfft. There's no way I can let go of you." Free replied caressing the white tyrant delicately, pressing soft feather like kisses all over his mate, "I love you, Lui."

Every so often it seems that life just doesn't go out the way no matter how hard we try. We can still do our best within our power to make something work, but life might have different plans. Many of us feel as though we have no control over our lives, and while that might hold some truth to some extent, we do have the power to control how we react to situations.

"I love you too, Free"

Lui searched for his lover's face in the darkness of the room, seeing the light draping his pale features with a golden lustre, Free's hot breath tickled against his cold skin the sensations assured him that the surreal situation was really happening, Lui pulled the blonde alpha closer, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you," He whispered only for Free to hear him.

Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. Because we know how precious and short life can be, we often appreciate the little things more. We are more likely to take risks, follow our dreams and make the most of every day.

"Always and Forever."

At some point in life, we may run into good things fortunately and we may also run into bad things, but our paths will cross with the right person eventually, the key to the void we feel deep within ourselves. The emptiness that couldn't be describe in simple words, we ran out of words. We don't know what exactly we need to fill the void. Things might get a little hopeless but trust the process, time will eventually heal the wounds.

The right person will make you, fall in love with yourself too.

Happy Birthday to Lui Shirosagi and Merry Christmas everyone :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.7K 51
This is just beyblade x Reader one shots. I don't have WiFi a lot so slow updates. NO LEMONS PLEASE!!!! ⚠️Request Closed⚠️ Characters used belong to...
8.5K 341 17
This is a Beyblade Burst Shu x reader book.
8.3K 252 39
This is a book of random and wholesome stories of our favorite bladers. I don't own the characters but these are some of my stories about them. These...
71K 1.9K 72
Request closed I don't own the characters