๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹

11.5K 435 54
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Diaspro wakes up in fright as she felt the academy shake making her worried, quickly she changed into comfortable clothes something that she can move around easy in and brown boots. As she made her way out of her room all specialists ran out with weapons and items, Diaspro stops Jackson in the way.

"What's going on?" She asked and Jackson frowns. "The school is under attack by some monsters, you need to go somewhere safe." He said and Diaspro shakes her head with a glare picking up a sword that was stuck on the wall probably from a specialists that they threw from killing a monster.

"I'm not leaving without knowing Sky and Brandon are okay." She slides under a creature cutting its neck, she looked back at him who had a look of shock. "Let's go." Diaspro walks away helping out around as much as she can.

"I need some boost." Diaspro said and Jackson puts his hands together for her to jump on, he throws her into a huge creature that was about to hurt a specialist who had injured his leg. Diaspro yells bringing the sword down into his head and slides her weapon all the way down to its body, she lands in front of the guy with a frown.

"Can you walk?" She asked and the guy adjusted his short black hair and blue eyes with a nod picking up a weapon. "Good, heads up." Diaspro throws the swords behind him making him duck down in time, the sword stabs the creature on the shoulder giving Sky a chance to finish him off who had come to help her.

"Good luck." Diaspro said and left the guy making her way to Sky. "Any idea where this things came from?" She asked and Sky glares at the creatures.

"I won't be surprised if this is all the Trix doing." He said and throws a boomerang cutting the neck of the creature.

"More are coming." Diaspro said with a frown as more of them break in from the entrance. That's when all the creatures left all of the sudden making everyone look relieved finally able to rest.

"I might be able to build a shield around the academy until you guys can get your energy back." Diaspro said making Sky look at her with a frown.

"But you haven't been able to make a shield that big." He said and she sighs. "The least I can do is try." She said and they look at the headmaster who nods at them.

"I don't see why not, most of the specialists are down and injured. We need to get some back to health as soon as possible." Headmaster Saladin said with a frown.

Diaspro transforms and head to the top of the tower, she closed her eyes and was sitting crisscrossed applesauce. That's when her body glowed orange and a shield was forming like it was protecting her body but she wasn't aiming for that.

She closed her eyes tight and imagine the shield getting bigger so that it was surrounding the academy. It felt like hours until she felt it, the shield leaving her body and growing big.

"You did it, Diaspro!" Sky shouts from bottom looking at the orange shield made out of crystal around the school making the specialists cheer.

"She really is amazing." The boy who Diaspro saved whispers besides his dad who chuckle at his words. "That's a future queen in the making son." Saladin said.

_____

"How you holding up?" Brandon asked as he and the rest of the group came to check on Diaspro who looked tired after hours holding the shield.

"A bit tired but I can still handle it." Diaspro said. "How's it going with the injured specialists?" She asked.

"They doing fine after the healers came to check on them. We think no, more like we know that they're going to attack again." Sky said with a sigh and looked at Diaspro.

"Headmaster said that they even attacked Alfea and they can't contact the headmistress of cloud tower." Timmy said as he pushed his glasses up and Diaspro sighs.

"They must have capture their own headmistress." She said and thought with a frown on her face. 'But that's just sad that a teacher who has more experienced with dark magic get beaten by three young witches.' She thought.

____

"The witches are planning an attack against us. They're doing what their ancestors did. Back then, they had seriously jeopardized the dimension's balance of power." Faragonda said with a sigh looking at the Winx. "And now, another generation of witches has taken up the fight. And this time, they possess a weapon their ancestors did not - your power." She said pointing at Bloom.

"That makes them utterly invincible and princess Diaspro doesn't know what she is up against." Bloom and the others frown hearing the name.

"What do you mean Diaspro doesn't know?" Bloom asked and Faragonda looks down. "She is currently staying at the red fountain and now she made a protecting shield around the school." She said making the girls gasp.

"But for her to able to make a big shield it takes a lot of energy from you." Flora said making the headmistress nod. "Which is why we can waist any time before she can't handle it anymore."

"What do we do?" Bloom asked.

______

Diaspro opens her eyes seeing that it was morning making her feel really tired, she felt a hand on her shoulder making her turn around seeing Sky with some light breakfast. She takes a bite from the avocado toast and takes a drink from the apple juice.

"Thanks." She said and he nods.

"You know I didn't think we will be in this situation." Sky said as they both look down at the specialists who gather together to hear headmaster Saladin's speech.

Before Diaspro could say something she groans as lightning stroke the shield making her hold her hands up.

"Here they come." Diaspro said and Sky takes out his sword.

"Diaspro! Ready... now!" Saladin shouts from the bottom and Diaspro brought her hands down fast, the shield quickly dissolved into nothing making the creatures that wanted to go in drop in the school.

"Take up your positions!" Mr. Codatorta shouts and everyone begins to attack.

"You be my sword?" Diaspro asked her friend and he nods with a smirk spinning his sword. "And you be my shield?" He asked making her nod, they dropped down to fight.

Sky attacks one of the creature, and he moves out of the way with Diaspro making a shield.

When the claw got stock on her shield, Sky saw his chance to cut the creature in half. They both run together towards Timmy who was having trouble with one of them.

"Timmy! Out of the way!" Sky said and Timmy jumps out.

Diaspro covers her head when Icy attacked the school making a big fire.

"The stables are on fire." Diaspro said and looks in the sky eyes widen. "Sky, the Trix are here." She said making Sky turn around worried.

Icy quickly freeze the school and Diaspro knew she can't go against them because they have the dragon flame is what gives them the biggest boost of magic from what she remembered.

"Everyone, to their battleship!" Mr. Codatorta shouts and everyone including Diaspro who takes a seat beside Brandon who wince holding his injured shoulder. "Let me." She said and puts her hand and Brandon nods.

Her hands glowed a bit healing Brandon's cut on the shoulder. He smiles rolling his shoulder and gives her a thumbs up. "Thanks, Diaspro." He said making her nod.

"Where are we going now?" She asked and Sky looks at her with a small smile. "To Alfea."

Facts time:

- Diaspro had a thing for Palladium 🤭 you'll see on the next chapter what I mean by that

- She's been learning self defense and all this non princess training behind her parents back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 291 14
sky of eraklyon x oc So in love that you act insane And that's the way I loved you
50.7K 1K 20
๐Ÿ„ท2๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด: ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฐ "สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด€แด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษชแด›" ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แดกสœแด แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ...
16.8K 513 8
โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’ƒ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•...
333K 9.8K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...