Hate the Feeling; Mattheo Rid...

By sailorgurrrrl

"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 2: Tyler
Chapter 3: "That's my name Sweetheart."
Chapter 4: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: That's hot
Chapter 7: The Duel and 1st Task
Chapter 8: Do you think I'm stupid?
Chapter 9: Hogsmeade
Chapter 10: Detention
Chapter 11: The Egg
Special Chapter: Cho Chang
Chapter 12: The Yule Ball
Thank you!
Chapter 13: The Truth
AESTHETIC
Chapter 14: Just friends
Chapter 15: The Second Task
Chapter 16: Beer
Chapter 17: IT'S YOUR FAULT
Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read
Chapter 18: STFU
Snow Aesthetic
Chapter 19: Stormy Night
NEW CHARACTER
Chapter 20: Six Feet Tall and Super Strong(Kind of)
Chapter 21: Bad Move
Chapter 22: Not like I have anything better to do
Chapter 23: Sure
Chapter 24: Risky Moves
Chapter 25: Red Handed.
Chapter 26: Blood and letters
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Mattheo's dorm
Chapter 29: Sirius
Chapter 30: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Chapter 31: Butterbeer
Announcement:
Special Chapter: Harry's POV
Chapter 32: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 33: In this situation again
Chapter 34: Monday
Mini Chapter
Update
Chapter 35: Plans ruined
Chapter 36: Please
AHHHHH!
Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like
Chapter 38: Final Dance
Chapter 39: Interesting News
Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2
Chapter 41: Last Day
Chapter 42: The Third Task
Chapter 43: Portkey
Chapter 44: Voldemort
Chapter 45: The Dots
Chapter 47: Hate the Feeling
THANKS
Book 2

Chapter 46: Cedric's Goodbye

1K 22 0
By sailorgurrrrl

I finally fall asleep soon after it hits 2 a.m. In the morning, the sunlight hitting my eyes causes me to wake up. I am met by a smirking Tyler next to my bed. 

I don't have the energy to say anything and just stare hopelessly in space.  

"Well hello Snow. It's lovely to see you." I sigh and close my eyes. 

"What do you want Tyler. Shouldn't you be shipped over with your father to go to old Voldy." 

He simply smirked and said nothing. 

"GOD! I knew it. I knew you were still a fucking death eater. But you know what's funny? Your dad wasn't there. That means he's gonna be killed, right?" I smile at the thought. 

"Oh, you wish." He stands up and forces my chin up to face him. "He's on a special mission for Voldemort. He says he can't WAIT to see you again." I force my face out of his hands and he begins chuckling like a maniac.  My face must fall in shock cause he smiles in pleasure at my face. I am scared to find out what his psychotic plan would be.   

He leaves, the smirk never leaving his face. I look at the calender next to me. It reads the date January 12th. I realize it's Mattheo's birthday. I scoff at the thought. Today was also Cedric's funeral. His goodbye. His parents are still in tears. Cho is cut off, and his friends are calling for the blood.  

Me and Harry are out of the hospital now. I'm staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I see my chin trembling as I fix my black attire and bun. A few tears fall out of my eyes. I caught Harry crying on his bed earlier, but I kept it together until I reached the restroom. All my emotions were flooding out. My sadness, grief, anger, everything. 

I step out and see hundreds of students quietly marching out to the courtyard for the funeral. I stay behind. If I go, everything that has happened in the last few days will be set in stone. Not just these past few days, this whole year. I don't want to face that reality. The hallways slowly empty out as everyone makes their way to the courtyard. When it seems like no one is around I let out a huge sigh of relief and tug at my hair. I hear a few footsteps and turn around. Mattheo is in a black suit for the funeral. I look at him before trying to head outside. 

"Snow, wait." He pulls me back by my wrist and puts me in front of him. He stares into my eyes for a moment, as if trying to think of the right things to say. His eyes look puffy and his eyes are glassy, as if he was recently crying. "I'm sorry."  

I scoff and look to the side. "You're acting as if that's going to fix everything." 

"I- I know it's not. But Snow, what could I do? My father is just... cruel, vile, and evil, he will stop for NO ONE, not even me, to achieve his goals." 

"YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE! Where are you going after everyone leaves Hogwarts this year?" He pauses and doesn't answer. "I knew it, you're still a dick. You're gonna go back to your father and your stupid death eater friends!" 

"I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE SNOW! I do, I really wish I did!" His eyes have a tear falling out of them. 

"You do have a choice, you're just choosing not to make it." I try leaving but he pulls me back, this time closer. He takes a deep breath and looks back at my hand that he's holding. He rubs circles on it as he looks back up at me.  

"It's my birthday today. I was hoping you'd at least wish me." 

I scoff.  I cannot believe the audacity he has. "Well, happy birthday to you. I hope it's your last." 

I pull my arm out of his hand and walk out to the courtyard, tears threatening to leave my eyes. When I enter the courtyard, Harry shoots me a look, asking if I'm ok. I nod and pay attention to the open casket. He looks as if he could be sleeping. His cheeks still as rosy as the day he danced with Cho, is slight smile as gorgeous as the day he became a champion, and most of all, even with his eyes closed, the feeling of comfort, compassion, and love it gave. Many people were crying, even people who didn't know him. I couldn't cry. Not here, not in front of everyone. The ceremony went on for about an hour before it was over. Everyone left.

I went back in the girls restroom to get out of these stupid funeral clothes. I can't seem to get this stupid zipper off. 

"Oh, come on you." I keep tugging at it, but it's as if it's stuck on nothing. "Why won't.. this stupid...zipper... budge." I keep on pulling, pushing, and tugging on it but it wouldn't come out. "GOD DAMN YOU YOU STUPID ZIPPER!" Tears fall out of my eyes as the stupid zipper won't unzip. It made me feel suffocated. My voice became filled with worry and horrible crying sounds as I kept on pulling at the zipper. 

I fall into the ground in a hopeless heap. The full reality finally hitting me. I keep my hands over my eyes as I try to cry as silently as possible. I feel as if the bathroom is crushing down on me, and the zipper is crushing me to death. I put my head on the ground and my hands over my ears as I try to get rid of the horrible screeching sounds and horrible thoughts in my head. 

"SNOW?" I look up slightly and see Ginny rushing to my side. She puts her hand over my back and uses her other to ruffle my hair. "Shh... it's ok. We'll be alright." 

"Please make it stop!" Cries continue to escape my mouth as Ginny continues soothing me. 

"What's wrong?" She lifts me up slightly and looks in my red eyes. 

"T-this fucking zipper won't unzip, no matter what I do, it's stuck there!" I cry again as I continue tugging at it. 

"Snow, SNOW! Stop it. Let me." She gently takes my hands away and pulls on the zipper. I'm surprised when she quickly zips it down. 

"Y-you're a lot smarter than I am." I slight chuckle and that quickly turns into sobs once again. 

"Shh... come on, put on your PJ's, and we can talk." She hands me the pjs that were next to the sink. Go on." She motions them towards me. I head into the stall, still crying while I slip on my PJs. 

When I come out, I immediately drop to the ground, clutching my chest in pain. "Oh girl, I think we both know this more than over a stupid zipper. What's really wrong?" 

Through my tears and foggy state of mind, I manage to explain to her the issues with Mattheo, the death of Cedric, return of Voldemort. Everything.  

"God. You have one messed up life." She hugs me again and slowly lifts me up and leads me to my bed. She grabs a napkin and cleans up my face. Hermione notices and comes over. 

"Oh Snow, I am so sorry." Her and Ginny both sit on opposite sides of my bed.  

"Will it get better?" I ask. 

"It will," Hermione said. 

"Promise?" I sound like a little child I'm sure.

"Promise." She smiles again and pats my head. "Get some sleep, you're heading back to the U.S. tomorrow."  

It hit me, before the task, Cedric told me he had something to tell me after the task.... and I never got to figure out what. 

 After an hour or two, once I feel like I've finally gotten my composure together, I get up and sneak into Harry's dorm. I see his sitting next to his bed, crying. 

"Harry?" He looks up at me. I go down and embrace him. "I'm so sorry. God I love you, please, don't do anything stupid." 

I feel him nod his head in my shoulder. 

"I wish we could stay together, but you have to go back to the stupid U.S." 

"I know, it's ridiculous. Please mail me." 

"Of course." 

I stand up and give him a small smile. 

"Hermione... uhm, told me about what happened. I don't think your okay."

"Neither of us are. I should've listened to you about Mattheo, about everything, I am so sorry." 

He smiles and stands up as well. His eyes, still laced with tears as he says the golden words, " I don't blame you."  

"Please, stay safe," I look at Harry as I say this. He nods. I head back to my dorm and sit on my bed. Our school year is ending way early. I won't be seeing any of my friends until 5th year. I wonder where this will lead too. 

I look at the picture of all the champions I have on my bedside. I smile looking at it, particularly Cedric's face. 

"Goodbye Cedric." 

Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe I'm SO close to finishing this book! I'm so nervous for some reason! Thanks for all your support y'all! 

Word Count: 1570

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
932 49 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
663K 12.6K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...