I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 8 |Drenched

745 102 24
By Immi379

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

Scrunching up my nose in disgust at the dingy small space of the house, I walked up the stairs looking around at the mess possibly created during the police search.

It seemed like the house has not been cleaned since that girl's murder.

I sighed, opening the small wooden door to the congested room.

Taehyung wants me to get that girl's whereabouts on my own. He wanted someone really trustworthy and fast for the work. And here I am.

My eyes roamed around at all the small decorative pieces precisely placed at all the different corners making my lips unconsciously turn up in a smile.

Aesthetic.

Yet reminding myself it wasn't the time to admire, I started searching for any information of my interest.

From what the manager of the club informed, she didn't have any friends at work. She was a hardworking girl yet very courteous. All the coworkers used to like her for her helping nature but there was something different about her personality. She didn't interact much. She wasn't talkative.

So all we know about her is her habits, nature and tons of complements.

But nothing about her whereabouts.

Walking upto the study desk at a corner, I shuffled through the books coming in face with a frame placed upside down.

Taking the frame in my bare hands, I lifted it up-to my view.

My eyes went wide in shock.

The frame in my hands moments earlier slowly slipped off my grip.

It's her........ Y/n.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Sun drowned down, painting the sky a darker shade of orange, casting slanting faint rays through the garden window inside the living room.

Jin was out all day at work while y/n stayed at home, spending most of her time aimlessly walking around his place.

There didn't seem to be any sanity or reason behind her actions anymore.

Maybe she lost it all like everything else?

Sitting on the living room couch under the orange shadows of sun, her hand firmly held the small knife, scraping it through her forearm veins.

Blood pooled out of the wound as she slid the sharp metal nearly halfway through her wrist when a sudden door bell interrupted her actions, making her halt on her actions. Her eyes fell on the door at the far distance and then back at the knife in her hand.

A moment passed as she continued her deed but was again interrupted when the bell ringed for the second time now.

Ding dong.

The person outside seemed impatiently tapping the bell, which made her momentarily drop her knife as she got on her feet, moving closer to the closed wooden door.

Blood droplets dripping through her wrist splattered the floor before she finally opened the door.

Her irises dilated. Throat dried and muscles went stiff in terror of the familiar face.

The pain against accompanied her.

The pain she thought she was now numb to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

"Why can't you?"

Jungkook's head never lifted up to meet my gaze.

"Hyung.....", I saw as he finally lifted his head looking into my eyes.

"Can't you just forget it?"

"You were the one who suggested me that I'll feel good after killing her and now you're saying this? What is wrong with you jeon jungkook?!", I furiously shouted getting on my feet.

"H-Hyung. I said it when she was at her place. But when she is not there then why to waste the time on someone as lowly as her. And besides you killed her friend so......"

"Get back in your fcking senses Jungkook!", grabbing him by his collar I jerked him closer.

After giving me the hopes for my revenge, he wanted me to back out?

I'll get her and get her at all possible costs!

"Stop saying nonsense and just do as I said.", I furiously seethed through my gritted teeth watching as he gulped.

"Bring me the girl jungkook. Or I will forget that you were once like a younger brother to me. And if that happens......"

"Then your end won't be much different from the others you disposed for me."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

Frustrated was an understatement to what I felt right now.

Dealing with the lazy ass gatekeeper and two other witnesses that appeared out of thin air had already drained me out of my energy.

Mr. Kang was indeed a very powerful personality. And I knew that his murder won't be too easy to get away with.

But that is what made it even more thrilling.

Besides, there were several reasons for me to kill the bastard.

First, he was such a cocky ass. He not only snatched the big deal I was about to crack. But had the audacity to brag about it in front of everyone in the business party, mocking me at my face.

Second, he was interfering. I saw him digging into my personal life so many times that it became out of my control now. I hate interference. He had to face the consequences.

Third, I just wanted to.

And even this one reason was enough for his to have get gone.

Getting out of the car, my eyes fell on the front door of my house. I narrowed my eyes, looking at the man standing right in front of the front door.

But what baffled me was how blossom was in front of that man, looking at him with her eyes wide open in some sort of terror.

Rushing towards them, I tapped the person's shoulder making him finally turn around.

"Mr. Choi?"

He deals with most of my works and takes care of my business most of the time when I'm busy stabbing.

I couldn't ask a word, when blossom suddenly slammed the door right at our faces.

Mr Choi looked at me puzzled but I stretched an apologetic smile.

"She's my fiance and is upset with me right now. Don't mind her Mr Choi. Just tell me what you're here for."

.......

After dealing with Mr Choi, I made my way back to my house opening the front door using my keys. As I got inside I saw suddenly moving towards me with tear filled eyes.

"Did h-e ask for the m-oney?", she was hardly audible. Her entire body badly quivered.

But I couldn't help and stare at her wide eyed.

She spoke to me. She can speak.

My shock took over my senses, making me unable to understand a word she said.

"I d-don't have the m-oney!", she cried out loud and started marching back and forth anxiously, clutching her hair.

"W-What will I d-do now! What will I d-do now!", she anxiously bit her nails making me stare at her in startlement.

I jumped a little in surprise when she suddenly held my hands in a tight grip, looking at me with her glistening eyes.

"Please d-don't let him i-n.", she started sobbing loud holding my hand.

"P-Please don't let him in! Please....", she repeatedly pleaded.

"L-Lisa would get a-anxious. D-Don't let him i-in.", she kept saying things I couldn't understand. Still shrugging all the schock, I had to comfort her.

Holding her arm softly, I took her to the couch and made her sit on it.

"No one is coming inside. J-Just relax.", crouching down in front of her, I tried my best to calm her.

"I-I don't have m-money. I d-don't have money.", she kept repeating with her trembling lips.

"He is not here to take any money. No one is coming in. I won't let anyone in. Just calm down.", I carressed her cheek and slowly pulled her into a hug.

She was still repeatedly saying things but I stroked her hair not letting her get out of my embrace.

Her state was more than pitiful. But was I even familiar to the word pity?

A single tear suddenly escaped my eye which was more than unbelievable for me.

I was crying.

But why?

I never cried. I never had to. There was never a thing to cry over, then why now? Why is my heart aching in pain of someone who is no one to me. Someone who is destined to get murdered by me. Someone was never mine and never will be.

Her sobs slowly died down and that finally relieved the pain in my heart.

Slowly pulling away from the hug, I looked at her face.

It was pale.

Paler than ever.

As my gaze fell more downwards I saw my white shirt now completely red.

Drenched in blood.

Author's rant:

I DON'T PROMOTE SELF HARM!

It's one of the most idiotic things that I've seen people around me do.

Y/n here is a different case, since she's not in her right mind to differentiate between right and wrong.

But no one in their right should think that harming yourself in anyway is justifiable.

You should be guilty to yourself if you do anything like that.

Hope no one has to ever go through this ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
54.8K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
79.8K 5.7K 34
[DARK ROMANCE] Choi y/n, someone left alone in the world to thrive on her own, gets clawed in the hands of a devil in search of shelter, leaving her...
253K 12K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...