สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡

8K 256 41
By mariewrotethat

Christmas Day
*not proofread, excuse any mistakes

ღღღღღღღღღღღ

"DADDDDD"

"Daddyyy wake up!"

"D- I'm up I'm up baby"

Dijon stretched looking over at the empty spot in his bed. "Where ya mama at?"

"Downstairs daddy it's already 12 people are gonna be here soon!"

"Ight Mo.. ima go get ready ight? Tell ya mama I'll be down to help ina minute"

"OKAY!" She yelled jumping out the bed. Laughing to himself he got outta bed making his way into the bathroom and starting his routine.

Meanwhile...

"uh! Boy stop touching shit" Ava slapped Leon's hand as he reached for something for the 3rd time.

"Cmonnnn Ava a nigga hongry as fuck"

"I got snacks over there this is for lunch"

They decided on a Christmas Lunch, so they could all meet at a decent time and if other people needed to visit their families they'd have the rest of the day to do so.

"Ion want snacks I neeeed fooood" Leon pleaded making Ava roll her eyes.

"Boy gon wea' your girlfriend at? Annoying ass little boy" She laughed watching his face scrunch up.

"You think she gon like it? My present?" He questioned.

"Of course I do.. her sister picked it out duh" Ava sassed making him throw a grape at her. Over the few months of Leon and Millie dating, Ava and him grew a close bond, he was the big sister he always wanted.

The one who will always have your back, tell it like it is and simply wont play about you.

His mom didn't really care for him as he got older, hence why he got into the streets at an early age which he hated, not only him but some of the old heads too. They knew how much potential he had. He was scouted nationwide for basketball and had multiple D1 offers but the temptation of the streets won.

But as soon as Dijon got his club he made it his mission to get Leon out, which he succeeded, hiring him on as whatever he wanted to be.

"naw forreal she's gonna love it don't sweat it"

"Grab that bowl for me" She pointed to one of her mixing bowls.

As time passed, Lay and Bri made their way over, instantly hopping in the kitchen to help Ava with whatever.

Along with Amoura.

"Mommy can I help please pleaseee" Amoura whined patting Ava's leg.

"Of course baby hold on okay? Can you set the table for me?"

"Yes mommy"

"Ok be very very careful okay?"

"Ok mommy" Amoura smiled, she loved having a mother figure in her life. She didn't quite understand why the first mommy she had didn't love her but she was happy she was gone because she had Ava now.

"Mommy.. can I tell you something?"

"Yes mama what is it?" Ava walked in the dining room helping Amoura set the table.

"I never thought I would have a mommy.. I thought maybe God didn't love me enough to give me one" Amoura paused a smile plastered on her face.

"But whenever you came around me I got this feeling in my belly that you were meant to be my mommy" She started instantly making tears form in Ava's eyes.

"And when you stopped coming around I-I thought maybe I didn't deserve to have one, even though I'm a good girl maybe I was only meant to have a daddy, but then you moved in with us and that made me so happy.. I just wanna say thanks for being my mommy and loving me" Amoura placed the last plate on the table turning to look back at Ava who had tears pouring down her face.

"I love you so much Mo.. I knew once I met you and your daddy you were meant to be in my life too, no matter what baby don't think you don't deserve anything because you really deserve the world baby, and your daddy and I are going to do everything possible to give you that okay?"

Amoura just nodded running into Ava's open arms, they sat there for a few minutes just hugging letting the love linger between the two.

"Damn can I get in onnat?"

They both turned seeing Dijon standing there. "Cmon daddy" Amoura smiled opening her arms.

"Yeah cmon daddy" Ava smiled seeing the smirk grown on Dijon's face.

"I love you guys so so so much" Amoura smiled kissing both of their cheeks.

ღღღღღღღღღღ

"Hey baby it's smellin good in here" Momma Dee smiled as her and Ava embraced quickly before getting back to the food.

"Thank you Momma" Ava smiled. "Ya mama would be so proud of you"

"Even if you think she wouldn't.. you doin right by her, taking care of Millie and Amoura as if you birthed them, opening up your own bakery, you doin good baby.. don't let anyone make you feel like you're not" Momma Dee smiled truly in awe of the woman Ava was becoming.

Ava didn't have words she just wrapped her arms around Momma Dee again. "I'm so happy the boys and us get to have someone like you" Ava stated making Momma Dee's heart warm.

They finished talking and the rest of the food just as the rest of their group began piling in.

Key and Malaysia were still going strong, since he didn't have a good relationship with his adoptive parents anymore, Dijon & Ava's was the only stop on his end for the day.

Pooter made his way in with his two girls Deyasia and Malia, along with Donna, who have been dating for 5 months now, and would be the first time she gets introduced to Momma Dee.

(A/N: if i had another name for her this is it now, I can't find where I mentioned the kids)

Shortly after they arrived Avontae and Ro entered, Ro was only a few weeks away from giving birth, she really wasn't up for being around people today but she needed it. Jamay had been harassing the couple, she was out on bail but made it a point to pop up randomly. Slashing the couples tires, busting out their car windows and she even went to the extent of throwing bricks through Avontae's house windows.

Another knock came to the door making everyone look around.

Everyone who claimed to be coming was already here.

"I'll get it" Dijon stated tucking his glock in his waist band. "I'm coming with" Ava demanded as she grabbed her pistol walking behind him.

Opening the door Dijon stood there stuck as he faced his parents who hadn't seen in years.

"Well don't just stand there.. hug yo mother boy!" The brownskin woman stated holding her arms out.

"You actually came?" He chuckled a lil shaking his head as he held onto his mother tight. Dijon had been tryna right his wrongs with his parents. When he was young he had stolen money and his mother's jewelry to sell.

They kicked him out and hadn't heard or seen him since, which was over 10 years ago, they searched high and low for him, the last time they had seen him he was 14.

He finally found their information and contacted his mother, which was only a few weeks ago, right after Thanksgiving.

"Damn son yo ass not lil no more" His father, Tyrone stated pulling him into a hug, although it was his decision to kick his son out, he deeply regretted it the second he did, he knew what it was like to be a young boy on the streets and instead of trying to help his son he threw him right into the lions den.

Just as his parents did to him.

"Yeah" Dijon plainly stated not really knowing what to say.

He didn't really know what to say.

"Um this is my lady Ava, Ava these are my parents, Tyrone and Saydae" Dijon awkwardly pointed between everyone.

"Oh my gosh. hi!" Ava smiled hugging the both of them.

"Mommy mommy who is it?" Amoura quickly came into view.

"And uh.. this is my daughter Amoura.. but she prefers Mo"

Both of his parents faces were in complete shock, on one hand they were thrilled hearing they were grandparents but their hearts hurt knowing they'd clearly missed out on alot of years.

Their son was now a full grown adult.

Multi business owner

And a parent.

"Daddy who are they?"

"My parents baby"

She just nodded hugging each of them before running back inside.

"Dijon baby.. let them in" Ava laughed pulling him aside.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

"This is good as hell.. who made this?" Tyrone pointed to the fried turkey on the table.

"Oh I did" Ava smiled

"Yeah you snapped Ava forreal" Jules smiled simply happy to be there.

She had been distancing herself from the group and focusing on her bag. She was currently opening 2 more nail shops around Chicago and her next project is starting her own line of acrylic powders.

"Thanks boo"

Akira, also known as LadyK moved to New York, trying to find a passion. She kept in contact with the group but was focused on herself and her happiness.

Bri got a pay raise, it wasn't much considering she's a teacher but she was happy that her administration staff was seeing the hard work she was putting in.

As they all finished up they made their way into the living room ready to exchange presents.

"KIDS FIRST!" Ava yelled taking everyone's dishes to the sink, as Amoura, Deyasia and Malia sat on the floor together.

Soon everyone pulled out their presents for them, they each had a stack of a good 20 presents. Ava bought Deyasia and Malia a little Christmas sack to put all the presents in so it would be easier to leave out with all of them.

"Aww look at Momma of the year" Donna cheesed pulling Ava onto her lap.

"I try I try" She flipped her hair as the kids began ripping through their presents.

Within 10 minutes they were finished and already begging them to be opened.

"Yall can open ONE and go play in the play room" Ava stated sipping on her glass of sparkling juice, while everyone was drinking wine.

She bought the same color wine and juice so no one could tell the difference.

Ava wasn't sure she was pregnant yet.

Her period was late and she threw up a few times but her body had been acting weird ever since she got her implant removed. She found herself throwing up at random times.

"Bae.." Millie fanned her eyes as she stared at the box before her.

"Yes Millie?" He laughed taking the box from her and placing the ring on her finger, it was a elevated heart ring from Pandora. He wanted to go crazy and spend thousands of dollars on a promise ring but Ava talked him out of it since it was just a promise ring, and Millie wasn't the best with keeping up with her jewelry.

Agreeing, he got her a simple, still beautiful ring, ONTHEGO PM Louis Vuitton bag, a pair of the classic Uggs, and got her 5% in stocks at Starbucks.

In the short amount of months of them being together, he had fallen in love wit Millie. She became his angel on earth, and he'd do anything possible to see her happy and prospering.

"Aww thank you baby thank youuuu" Millie wiped her eyes as they walked out of the living room. As everyone exchanged gifts Ava made her way through Dijon & her's bedroom pulling out gifts she stowed away just in case they had extra guests.

"These are for you all.. sorry it's not much" Ava smiled handing Dijon's parents two gifts each.

"Oh baby being reunited with my son is a gift in itself.. thank you honey" Saydae smiled pulling Ava into a hug.

As the night went on everyone enjoyed each other's company and indulged in Christmas cookies and movies. A few of them ended up leaving out to see other family and friends leaving just Dijon, Ava, his parents and the kids, who begged to stay over.

Ava had her airpods in happily cleaning up, everyone helped before they left, so she didn't have much to do.

"Two business? Wow we missed alot" Saydae

"Businesses? Im a whole paw paw man I'm sorry Dijon.. I coulda handled that situation better, throwing you out in the streets and never hearing from you hurt me man" Tyrone ran his hands down his face letting out a deep breath.

"We all hea' now matter fact I got sum for yall" Dijon stood and handed his parents each an envelope.

"Baby we do- please it'll give me peace of mind"

They slowly opened the envelopes gasping at the large amount of cash.

$50,000 each to be exact.

"T-this is too much Dijon that jewelry wasn't even worth half of this" Saydae closed the envelope trying to hand it back to him.

"No ma.. just keep it please"

"Youn gotta tell me twice" Tyrone chuckled dapping his son up. "I'm proud of you kid.. beyond proud"

"Well I see you're still stubborn as ever so.. tell me about them" Saydae pointed over to Ava and Amoura.

"Well I had Mo at 17..." Dijon began telling the story of Amoura, he could tell it hurt his parents he had been taken advantage of and they weren't around but they'd have to find out some way.

"But i got full custody of her.. so she not goin no where near her" He finished.

"And her?" Tyrone questioned

They sat and listened to their son go on about the woman standing in the other room. Their hearts swelled thankful he had someone to love him wholeheartedly.

"Amoura wouldn't let ha get away, she treats her like she her own.. I never knew what people meant when they said the little things matter the most but she does allat"

"She make sure I'm straight, mentally, she makes sure Amoura is straight, they went t a Mommy and Me brunch at her school, she pack her a lunch everyday and writes these cute lil notes for her, Ava never asks fa shit in return, she got this little bakery and wont even let a nigga put money into it.. even though I still do" He chuckled shaking his head.

"You love her?"

"Alot.. with everything in my body" Dijon looked over at Ava who was busy wiping down the kitchen counter muttering along to whatever song was playing through her airpods.

"When you gon marry ha' then?" Tyrone questioned sipping on his whiskey coke.

"Soon.. I gotta talk to her brother and I'm gon take her sister wit me to pick out the ring" He smiled

They talked for the remainder of the night all the way until 1am. Offering for them to stay in the guest bedroom, they gladly obliged.

"You ready fa your gifts now?" Dijon smiled wrapping his arms around Ava's waist pulling her into his chest.

"I told you having eve- Ion care cmon"

He gripped her hand walking into the living room.

She told him she didn't want any gifts, that just having everyone here together was all she wanted. Ava went to the front closet grabbing out the gifts she bought for Dijon.

She dropped a bag on everyone around her but more specifically Millie, Amoura and Dijon.

"You go first baby" Ava smiled sliding the gifts to him. "Yo ass gon say no gifts and yo ass got me all this" He shook his head dragging his bag of gifts over to them.

"Man yo ass.." He chuckled looking at the AP watch before him. "You know I had too" She flipped her hair making them both bust out laughing.

Along with the watch, he was gifted two diamond bracelets that matched the one's he bought Ava back on her birthday, three bags worth of all his favorite designer and a final gift that left him stuck for a second.

"What is this?" He questioned staring at the piece of paper before him.

"Well I know how you are about investing in futures and shit and I know you wanted to expand your barber shop so I bought you a property" She smiled knowing it was one of the few he was already eyeing.

"I was mad as hell seein it was off the market whole time it's yo bean head ass" He chuckled and his eyebrows went up as he peeped Amoura listed as one of the employees.

"Why Amoura listed as a manager?"

"Well when you get started of course you can hire a real one but I wanted to help with her future so when payroll comes around you can write her a little check, put it in her account that we already set up and we can put money in a custodial Roth IRA account for when she hits retirement, I already set Millie up with an account when I started my bakery to help with college funds so why not Amoura too?"

Dijon stared at Ava in awe.

I got lucky wit this one He thought to himself, Ava leaned forward wiping a few tears he hadn't even known were falling.

"Man I love you so much" His voice rasped as he pulled her onto his lap showering her with kisses. "I love you too baby" She blushed feeling a throb in between her legs.

"Cmon an open yo shit so I can deal with that" Rubbing on her clit through the leggings she changed into. "Mmm stop baby" She groaned feeling herself leak through the thin fabric.

"You sure? Your body tellin me otherwise" He chuckled pulling his hand away making Ava pout.

"Lemme hurry up" She muttered grabbing the first gift from him. Quickly unwrapping it she smiled seeing the new baking pans she had been talking about getting for a few weeks now.

"Babyyy" She whined slightly mugging him.

"I told you I'd get theem"

"Well I got em now hush up an open them gifts" He rubbed her stomach as he she sat in between his legs. Passing her gift after gift she was so in awe at her man.

He gifted her two Dolce & Gabana designer purses, a gold Dior necklace, $1,000 worth of SKIMS clothing since that's all she wore around the house, not that he was complaining.

"What is this?" She laughed a little opening her second to last gifts.

"You into some kinky shit ion know about?" She added holding the two dog collars up.

"Naw you been sayin how you want a dog n shit so we goin sometime this week ta get two"

"FORREAL?" She squealed sitting up more.

"Yeah none of them lil rats though ight? Big dogs only"

"Mhmm we'll see"

"Na cmon.. gimmie some christmas pussy" He muttered in her ears slipping his fingers into her leggings.

ღღღღღღღ

4 MONTHS LATER

"We comin up ona year..I kno' it seem like we moving fast but when you truly know you know" Dijon stated as Lay, Amoura, and Millie browsed the jewelry store with him.

"I mean yall live together, she loves Amoura as her own, you look out for Millie so fuck what anyone gotta say" Lay preached scanning the cases of diamond rings.

She knew exactly what her best friend loved, she wasn't picky but her two favorite styles were the Square Cut or Round.

The last few months have been hard on Ava. She found out she indeed was pregnant, she surprised Dijon with a cute box with the test and a childhood book that read I Love You, Daddy on the cover.

But their happiness was short lived when Ava woke up with sharp pains in her stomach and blood dripping down her leg.

By the time they made it to the hospital the baby was gone. They were both heartbroken, they hadn't told anybody since she was only 8 weeks and most people don't let anyone know until 12 weeks for the exact reason of miscarrying.

"Whatchu think of this one?" He had the woman behind the counter pull a row out.

"Mm what carat size.. she not gon want too flashy?" Lay questioned.

"I think this one looks the best" Millie pointed to a Square cut

"2 or 3 carat?" The woman stated

"Mmm Ia say 3 bu- can we compare the two?" Lay questioned making the woman nod. After a few minutes the woman came out with two Princess Cut Square rings.

"Mm I like that one better" Lay pointed to the ring on the right. "It's like the perfect size"

Dijon stared at the two rings not really seeing a difference. "Can I pick mommy's ring?" He felt a slight tug on his pants.

"Yeah cmon baby" He lifted her up since she was still too short to see the top of the counter.

"That one daddy"

"Ight baby... huh yall go to the car ia be out ina minute" He handed Millie the keys as they all left.

"This is the matching wedding band that goes with it otherwise I have these two other options that match but are a little more on the plain side"

"I'll take that one" Dijon smiled thinking of the best way to ask Ava to marry him.

"Ok sir your total will be $10,637.38"

ღღღღღღღღღღ

3588 WORDS

Thoughts?? 👀

4 More Chapters & were done 💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.3K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
537K 28.6K 52
๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
677K 33.3K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
114K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...