Rimuru's restart new game plu...

By puddingnepp

After 50 years Rimuru has gotten bored with his peace time and has decided to new game plus his world after a... More

New game plus?! What if rimuru decided to go back in time
What if rimuru decided to go back in time part 2
New game plus Rimuru restart part 3:The ciel show
New game plus Rimuru restart part 4:colorful numbers
New game plus rimuru restart part 5:the empresses errands
New game plus rimuru restart part 6:laying the foundation
New game plus rimuru restart part 7:the crimson archduchess
New game plus rimuru restart part 8:god of maids
New gam plus rimuru restart part 9:miracles are nothing
Part 9.5:update and questions
Chapter 10:heres gabiru
Part 11:pre war meeting
Part 12:fodder to the slaughter
Part 13:getting away with genocide
Part 14:princess of cyclones
Part 15:ramirises new minion
Part 16:she descends
Part 17:the guardian deity of tempest
Part 18:The ten great officers
Final chapter:The end of the beginning
Volume 2 chapter 1:nanny ciel
Volume 2 chapter 2:dreams
Volume 2 chapter 3:first day
Volume 2 chapter 4:extreme gambles
Volume 2 chapter 5:true demons
Volume 2 chaptet 6:end of a era
Volume 2 finale:endgame
Volume 3 chapter 1:the big bang
volume 3 chapter 2:hot steamy dragon milk
volume 3 chapter 3:castle loli
volume 3 chapter 4:dragon tea
Volume 3 chapter 5:under fire
Volume 3 chapter 6:stupidity incarnate
Volume 3 chapter 7:useless tsun tsun
Volume 4 chapter 1:comics are very real steve
Volume 4 chapter 2:annoyingly weak
Volume 4 finale:null and void
Volume 5 chapter 1:final frontier
volume 5 chapter 2:first raid
Volume 5 chapter 3:royal family
Volume 5 chapter 4:sand to glass
Volume 5 chapter 5:clowns the lot of them
Volume 5 chapter 6:god over god
Volume 5 chapter 7:death to the enemy
Grand finale:abrupt end

Volume 3 finale:the strong rule the weak

503 11 1
By puddingnepp

The stability of nullity could now sustain itself Rimuru did the work he needed as it would fix itself.he left the next mornign without telling anyone.there was no need to.it didn't take a genius to figure out he was going to find a new world to add to nullity.velgrynd was more than capable of leading while he was gone.he knew no one would be concerned about him dipping.

The rebellion had failed.It was an absolute wash. These goblin police departments were terrifyingly overpowered.How were these green garden gnome looking things so strong?! The humans who were thrown to the eastern empire of Rimuru don't care for labor.rias was now at the mercy of the hands of riser who unlike before where it was a binding of family's had no obligations to hide his disgusting nature.nullity was a world ruled by monsters there was no need to hide your nature.sinful emotions weren't frowned upon.it was survival of the fittest and the weakest were ruled by the strongest slime and his hot dragon wife.the vali team quickly decided that working for Rimuru is probably their best bet for surriving so after they submitted koneko was given to kuroka as Rimuru didn't care about their family drama.a copy of Albion was put into the high princess as she now commanded both dragons.gasper had been found and was taken into the care of god luminous after ciel made him a chick.kumara took over the yokai.

"This isn't real, this isn't real." Sona said curled up in a ball in the corner in the student council room as the goblins came in.

"Are you alright ma'am " gobzo said.

"Stay away from me you vile creature!" she screamed.

"Insanity gobta"He said.

Her head went flying clean off seconds later.s class was moved into kouh academy.

"Step right up as we auction off these prisoners of war! These slaves could be yours." A voice said as akeno and kiba woke up in stockades.

As people gathered into this makeshift auction house apito was doing as she was told and wearing a suit in a top hat to sell the gig naturally her brother Zegion was here as well to protect her.even the executives were interested in these two slaves.

The betting had commenced and kiba went to shion of all people who spend 30 gold coins on kiba.no one had any idea what she wanted with someone like kiba but they weren't going to ask questions.as for akeno....she got a less pretty buyer in gabiru.everyone was snorting quietly at the mere fact this busty dame would probably be forced to make lizardmen fallen angel devil hybrid babies.truly a terrifying combination that would be no doubt absurdly ugly.

And that's the end of book 3 tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
47.4K 1.7K 16
Rimuru was bored after many years he fought Yuuki .. the only Thing he was doing was Paperwork , he never changed his neutral relationship with every...
144K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
153K 5.6K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...