Chapter Two (An Indescribable...

By DayDreamRomantic

A sequel to An Indescribable Feeling. - As BTS starts Chapter Two of their career, their soulmate also begin... More

Headline News
Triumphant Return
Listen Carefully
Roles Reversed
Building Connections
Playing Catchup
Toxic Atmosphere
Home Voyage
Idols Assistance
Fan Confessions
Stronger Together
Twice Unexpected
Homeward Bound
Mountain Climb
Your Turn
Lone Flower
New Heights
Private Activities
Deja Vu
Never Enough
Meeting Again
Badly Hidden
One Family
Time Jump
For Christmas
Tired Teatime
Never-ending Support
Seven Hours
Super Time
Come Back
Passing Time
Reaching Out
Don't Change

Divided Paths

2.5K 165 24
By DayDreamRomantic

After landing in England they received their first challenge. In pairs, the members of BTS and Anna needed to take different routes from the airport to the train station that would take them up North.

Knowing that Anna would know the way, all the boys immediately tried to place dibs. The Maknae line was especially disappointed when the directors announced that she would be paired with Namjoon. This was so that none of the teams would have the advantage of a fluent English speaker. However, the joke was made that she needed to babysit the leader - again.

Jin and Jimin set off together, then Yoongi and Jungkook, and lastly Hoseok and Taehyung. Namjoon and Anna were smiling as they watched the other pairs leave. She nudged the leader.

"Who do you think is going to get lost?"

"You mean, who's going to get lost first, or who's going to get lost the most?"

"Nah... they've improved since season one. Taehyung is the wild card, so if I had to bet on one pair loosing their way it would be Tae and Hobi."

"I wouldn't take that bet."

The two laughed.

"Shall we get going?"

Namjoon held his arm out.

"Lead the way."

Anna headed off

"Maybe I should be getting you to lead the way."

"I'm sure the others will provide enough content. We can be the calm ones. When the others are panicking it will flash to us just chilling."

"Do you not trust yourself to get us there without any issues?"

"No... There's just no need to test me when I've got an expert right here."

"Expert? I've never actually travelled by public transport from the airport before, but the Tube, yeah, no problem."

Namjoon smiled as he stared at Anna. She raised her eyebrows as she stared back.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're amazing."

"Why? Because I can follow London's tube map? You set the bar rather low -"

"No, not because of that. Love, you do realise that we're in England now. Everyone around us is speaking your native language and yet here you are speaking Korean to me."

"I'm not allowed to speak English on this trip."

Namjoon shook his head.

"Ah, that was just for around the others. It's just us us two here, we can speak English if you want, but you're choosing not to."

"I do speak Korean 90% of the time now. It's habit."

"And you've grown so comfortable with it that even being around people speaking in English and English signs, you haven't reverted back. I find it interesting and impressive."

"Do you feel the need to speak in English? Is it like that every time you go to America?"

"Yeah, I guess. When I'm out and about it feels like it's expected of me. That since I can speak English I should."

"I'm sorry."

"What? Why are you sorry?"

"Because when you first found me and I couldn't speak Korean you must have felt like you had to speak English, for me."

"That's not the same. For one you're my soulmate, it wasn't a burden to communicate with you. And two, I knew that you were trying your hardest to learn my language. And that made all the difference."

"You'll never have to feel that way again. I can be your translator now."

"You make it sound as if I hate speaking English. It's not like that!"

"I don't know..."

"You're a menace. I think you have a secret mission to turn ARMY against us."

Anna laughed.

"They're my ARMY now!"

Meanwhile, on a different train somewhere in London.

"Jin-Hyung, I'm telling you, it's this way!"

"Jimin, I promise you... That your wrong. Just follow Hyung."

"But look! We started here and we want to get there. They told us only to use these colours, so... Ah, maybe not."

"See! I told you - wait... Yah, you made us miss our stop!"

Jimin started laughing so hard that he slid out of his seat.

Elsewhere, out on the streets of London.

"Go on, Kook, Hyung will follow you."

"Really, Suga-Hyung? What if I take us on the wrong bus?"

"Then we take the wrong bus. It's not the end of the world."

"Wow... Okay, Hyung. This is such a big responsibility. Don't worry, I'll get us to our destination. Let's go!"

Jungkook started confidentially strolling off in one direction only to stop and turn around. He smiled sheepishly as he pointed in the opposite direction to which he had been going. Yoongi shook his head, his lips twitching fondly as he followed the Maknae.

Somewhere in London, off the beaten path.

"Taehyung, where have you taken us?"

"On an adventure, Hobi-Hyung!"

"But - nevermind... As long as we don't miss our train!"

"I can't make a promise like that, Hyung."

"Tae..."

"Trust me, Hyung. Everything will work out in the end."

Almost at their destination. The staff had told Namjoon and Anna the whereabouts of the other couples.

"Ha! We said Tae would get him and Hoseok lost."

"But does it count as being lost if its on purpose?"

"I think in this case, yes, it does. At the very least, Hoseok probably has no clue where he is."

"As long as they don't miss the train..."

Namjoon patted Anna's leg comfortingly.

"Should we call and see where they are? Make sure they're not too far off course."

"Yeah, but we'll have to wait until we get there. No phone signal underground."

"Right. How far have we got to go?"

"Not far. Just a couple more stops and we change trains for a few more stops, or... I don't know how far it is to walk?"

"We could find somewhere to eat on the way?"

"Yeah? Sounds good to me."

When they were above ground again, Anna called Taehyung.

"Hey Babe!"

"Don't Babe me, Kim Taehyung. Where are you?"

"In London?"

"I'd hope so. Can you narrow it down?"

"There's a pirate ship!"

"Pirate ship...? Oh, um, right, I think I know where you are. Have you seen some cool things?"

"Yep! -"

"Taken some pretty pictures?"

"Uh huh, lots!"

"Then can you make your way to the train station please?"

"Thats what I'm doing!"

"Tae, sweetie, it's going to take at least an hour, actually, probably more like an hour and a half for you to get here. If you want to join us on our train, get on a train here now."

"Oh... Hobi-Hyung we need to move now! See you soon, Anna!"

After Taehyung hung up, Namjoon laughed at Anna's expression.

"I'd ask if you'll stop worrying now, but I think I know the answer. Come on, let's go find somewhere to eat. What do you fancy? English food?"

"Haha. Um, I don't know, let's just see what we come across. I don't know this area that well."

"Whatever you want, my love."

As they walked through the streets of London, Namjoon listened as Anna told him stories of past visits to the capital city of her home country. It was nice to hear more about her life before she met them. She didn't talk much about it and what she did say usually wasn't positive, so he enjoyed her remembering these little stories. He was also happy to spend some more one-to-one time with her.

After getting something to eat, it was time to head to the train station and see if the others had made it on time.

Anna breathed a sigh of relief when she saw two of her soulmates waiting. Jungkook grinned widely and waved enthusiastically at her, while Yoongi nodded in acknowledgement.

"Noona! The buses here are so cool! There's an upstairs!"

"I see you enjoyed your trip here. You didn't get lost?"

"No. Jungkook did very well leading us here."

The Maknae blushed at Yoongi's praise.

"Hyungs! Anna!"

They turned to see Jimin approaching them with Jin following behind.

"Jimin, Jin-Hyung, you got here alright?"

"Jimin made us miss our stop."

"Hyung! We got here alright, didn't we?"

"Thanks to my amazing map reading skills."

"Okay! Had everyone had something to eat?"

Namjoon got a mixed response. Anna pointed.

"There are some food shops around here if you want to get something to take on the train."

Jungkook immediately started heading off in the direction Anna pointed, but stopped and looked back when he realised no one else was moving.

"Um, Noona, can you come with me please?"

"Of course, Kookie."

After Anna helped her youngest soulmate pick out some snacks, they rejoined the others. Taehyung and Hoseok still hadn't arrived.

"Should we call them?"

"You can try, but if they're on the underground they won't be able to answer."

Jimin tries calling Taehyung, but can't get through.

"Hopefully they're nearly here."

They waited until it was 10 minutes until their train was due to leave before going through the barriers and onto the platform. They found the carriage where their seats were and got on. Anna hung back and Yoongi noticed.

"Are you waiting for them?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to stay too?"

"No. I need someone to look after that lot. Two Maknaes and Joon, anything could happen."

"They've got Jin-Hyung."

"I was counting him as a Maknae."

"Right. Hopefully I'll see you on this train."

Anna walked down to the end of the platform and waited by the barriers for the last two of her soulmates to arrive. She glanced at the clock ticking away in between watching out for familiar faces.

At the two-minute before departure mark, she walked a few places backwards to where the first set of doors to the train was.

With barely a minute to spare Taehyung and Hoseok came running into the station. Anna opened the door to the train and waved them and the cameramen on.

"Get on!"

The train set off as soon as their door closed and she looked at her soulmates and their cameraman who were all catching their breath.

"We made it!"

"Only just. Are you okay, Hobi?"

"I thought we were going to be left behind for a minute there, but yeah, I'm fine."

"What about me?"

Taehyung was pouting as Anna brushed Hoseok's windswept hair back into place.

"I'm glad you didn't miss the train. Now, let's go join the others."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 728 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
158K 8.6K 28
Through trial and error Hannah and her soulmates gained affection where the soulmate bond created connection. But how will it be when the bubble bur...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
1.5M 47.8K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...