𓍲π“₯π“ͺπ–‘π–Šπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–”π“² |18+|

By urstrulyMilo

Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from... More

β™‘Character Aestheticsβ™‘
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40

34

606 16 0
By urstrulyMilo

"Valeñtino I can take care of myself." I glared at him as he touched my forehead. "You have a fever. Your not fine." He crossed his hands as I rolled my eyes. "Right before Halloween," I complained as Valeñtino was reading a label for a medicine bottle.

"Aãliyah you have a cold." He shook the bottle of medicine as I fell backward onto my bed.

He walked towards me as I sat on my bed tying my wet curls in a bun.

"Open." He said as I opened my mouth, he placed the spoon of medicine in my mouth.

I swallowed as Valeñtino set the spoon down and kissed my temple. "I'll get you some soup-" I cut him off. "I want takeout," I said as his brows furrowed together. "Soup." He demanded as he walked out of my room.

I groaned as I stood up and went to dry my hair before I got more sick.

Valeñtino knocked on my door he entered before I could respond.

He placed the plate of soup on the bedside.

I side-eyed the soup as I watched him. "Your being too kind Val," I said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not a monster Aãliyah." I laughed at his comment.

"Please, you kidnapped me the first day we met." He gripped my chin and pecked my lips. "I thought we are past that.." He said.

"Val I'm sick." He then backed up and sat next to me.

"You don't have to watch me eat Val." I took the soup as it started steaming.

I soon finished my food as I felt better already. He cupped my face and inspected every inch of it. "What are you doing," I said as he just hugged me.

"Val-" he shushed me and kept hugging me. "Aãliyah." He said as I felt awkward.

"Val.." I sighed as I finally hugged him back. Shit, I don't want to leave.

Our foreheads connected as I fluttered my eyes shut.

"Amore try resting." He said as I nodded. I laid down as I saw Valeñtino pick up the empty plate and walk out of my room.

~

Shit..what time was it. I got up and walked around as it was so dark. The whole house was pitched dark.

"Val?" I called out as I walked down the hallway.

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall. 9 pm.

"Val?" I called out but no response.

I walked into the office and saw Valeñtino working. "Aãliyah your supposed to be resting." He glared as I sat in a chair.

"I feel better than earlier Val," I said but he wouldn't believe me.

"My mom is hosting a Halloween party.." I shrugged as Valeñtino glared at me. "She insisted on us going.." I raised my eyebrows in surprise as Valeñtino pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No." Valeñtino glared at my costume. "Val your not my mom, I can wear this." He kept giving me the meanest glare as I looked in the mirror. The quite large dog onesie was just so comfortable. Valeñtino didn't like it as he was just wearing a classic suit.

"Where's your costume?" I looked at him and crossed my arms as he scoffed. "I'm being myself." He said. "Val go buy a costume." I sighed as he soon left my room.

~

"I feel stupid." He said as I rolled my eyes. "You look fine, Val," I said and fixed our matching unicorn onesie.

We walked up to the brightly lit house playing loud music.

There was a huge number of people at this party as some had interesting costumes. Valeñtino took my hand and had s tight grip on it. He kept squeezing my hand as we headed toward Gianna.

"Val!" She cooed her son and kissed his cheek. "Your costume looks so cute." She said as his cheeks turned a bright pink in embarrassment.

"It was Aãliyah's idea.." he mumbled as I chuckled. "You look cute Val," I told him.

Johnathon approached Valeñtino and placed his hand around his shoulder. "Don't you look dapper?" Johnathon teased Val.

"Fuck off." Valeñtino glared harshly at Johnathon as I bit my lip. "Is Emma here?" I asked Johnathon as he shook his head. "She didn't want me to see her since I've been visiting her at work every day." Valeñtino stood silent as I raised my brows in surprise.

Gianna then cupped my face as she inspected it. "Are you hungry Aãliyah?" I shook my head, confused by her actions.

"Mama leaves her alone," Val said as she let go of my face.

Val held my hand as Gianna walked away.

I took a drink that was being served as I took a sip. The nasty taste of the liquid made me gag in disgust. My throat became dry after swallowing the drink and coughed.

"Shit," I told myself as I kept drinking the quite nasty beverage.

After a few drinks, I felt tipsy. It didn't take long for me to get drunk as I felt hot. My skin was burning but thank goodness Valeñtino stood by me.

I felt lightheaded as Valeñtino unzipped my onesie, he immediately zipped it back up as he knew I was just wearing a baby pink laced bra and underwear.

"Fuck Aãliyah." He pressed against my shoulder his face was a slight shade of red.

It was getting late quickly he threw himself over his shoulder and found his mom, bidding his goodbyes and apologizing for an early leave as he walked out of the house.

I couldn't take Valeñtino seriously with his costume.

Soon enough we were pulling off. Heading home. I was so drunk as my head started hurting.

"Val.." I groaned as I rested my head on the window.

He didn't want to put up with my shit as he just ignored me.

I leaned across the center console as I kissed down his jawline and neck.

"Fuck Aãliyah." He groaned as he gripped the steering wheel. Even though the onesie I can tell he was getting turned on. "Aãliyah I'm driving and your fucking drunk." He breathed out shakily.

"Come on Val." I provoked him as I placed my hand around his neck, pecking his lips multiple times.

He suddenly pulled over and unbuckled his seatbelt.

I looked down at his pants as he was hard. "Do you need help?" I whispered in his ear in a seductive voice.

He took a final breath as I unzipped his onesie.

I slowly moved his black silk underwear as I stroked his dick.

He immediately placed his head back on the headrest as he had a hold on my hair.

I then started sucking his dick, I don't know if it was the alcohol but my pussy throbbed as his dick hit the back of my throat which made me gag a few times.

I glanced at Valeñtino as his eyes were shut and biting down on his bottom lip.

His deep moans are heard even if he tried hiding them.

He moaned my name which made me have butterflies. "I-I'm close.." He moaned out a final time as I removed his cock and put my finger at his tip.

It left a horrible sensation as I saw his dick twitching, and his breathing picked up.

"Aãliyah..fuck..I can't.." He breathed out as I chuckled. I removed my finger as he didn't cum. That technique did come in handy. I smirked as I knew that it felt left a horrible and painful feeling inside of you.

It's like when a woman is about to orgasm and the male pulls out. It's horrible. But it pleased me just seeing Valeñtino like this.

I zipped up his onesie as he was still hard. "Love you, Val.." I whispered in his ear and placed a kiss on his temple.

He then started driving again, that painful feeling every second and movement he made. Now he had to drive with that awful feeling.

~

"Fuck you." Valeñtino cursed at his brother as they both trailed behind me and Emma. "You just had to come." Val glared at Johnathon. "Can you both get along for five minutes." I scolded them both.

5-year-old boys act better than both of them.

The mall was quite full today than usual as Emma guided me to a lingerie store, Valeñtino, and Johnathon following behind us like lost dogs.

Emma looked threw the lacey clothing as Johnathon wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Is that for my eyes only?" He chuckled, soon enough Emma removed his hand and pushed him away from her. "In your dreams." She rolled her eyes.

"I still didn't forget what happened the other night.." Valeñtino came up from behind and placed his hand on my neck. I looked up at him as he rubbed my neck softly. It sent chills down my body as I bit my lip.

"Come on Val..you forgave me already." I chuckled as his bulge pressed against my ass.

"I didn't forgive you. I gave you the silent treatment but I couldn't stay mad at you." He said and kissed my lips for a short second.

"I'm sorry Val." I smiled as he crossed his hands and sent me a glare.

"Besides, I'll make it up to you later," I whispered in his ear and walked towards Emma and Johnathon.

"I'm going to be busy." Emma lied to Johnathon but of course, he didn't care and insisted on hanging out with her.

"I know where you live anyways Em." He said as Emma scoffed. "You sound like a stalker." She rolled her eyes. "Only for you." She scrunched her nose in cringe for a few seconds but then a smile formed on her lips.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 235K 32
[WARNING: This book has mature content in it, such as sexual content, violence and substance abuse. I suggest reading if you are 18 or older.] β–ͺβ€’β–ͺβ€’β–ͺ ...
1.2M 36.7K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
213K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
2.3M 61.7K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...