The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

By reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. More

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ (๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š)

๐š†๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› (๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐šƒ. ๐Ÿธ)

1.7K 36 31
By reject_20

"Mornin', Vix. And Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas, Moons." I smiled kissing his cheek and grabbed a cup of tea. "You look rather cheerful this morning."

"I have reasons to be. The house is finally unpacked and sorted, you managed to sleep twelve hours without screaming your lungs out because of a nightmare, full moon wasn't so bad this month, and it's our favorite holiday. And I plan to make it special." Remus said and frowned when I didn't say anything. "And you're back to being a million miles away."

"I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"Regulus... He loves Christmas."

"Didi, I'm trying to find him! But he's not in the afterlife!"

"You think he's alive?"

"I dunno. Pad's crying his eyes out and I can barely hear what she's saying. MATE, SHUT UP SO I CAN LISTEN TO MY SISTER!"

"James... it's his first Christmas away from his family since he was 11... and it was supposed to be Adhara's first Christmas too."

"Don't make it sad, Lily. It's Jade's first Christmas without me in 21 years."

"That's even sadder!"

"I KNOW!"

"Which is why you and me are going to storm into Grimmuald Place to try and find him. My bet is that Walburga has him locked up after Sirius went to Azkaban." Remus shrugged leaning back against the counter.

"But you hate that place! Hell, I've been there like four times and I still hate it! You can sense the aftermath of a Cruciatus curse in there."

"Yeah, and you once slapped Bellatrix and Lucius in one go. I'll be fine."

"Good point... grab your coat while I go change. We're going to give my mother in law a piece of my mind."

"Can't wait."

"Quick, someone find Marlene. She's gonna want to see this!"

"Marls has been wanting to get her hands on Walburga since she saw Sirius with a handprint on his face in fourth year."

"Which is why she needs to see this, James! Where the hell is she!?"

"Someone called me?"

"MARLS! Didi and Moony are gonna rip Walburga a new one!"

"Fuck yeah! I need the popcorn!"

"We're dead."

"Shut up, Lily. Jade being Jade gives me life. GIVE HER HELL, VIXEN!"

"Where have you been anyways?"

"You don't wanna know. Dorcas is dead, by the way. And Mary obliviated herself last week..."

"Oh, Merlin."

...

"So what? We just burst in there and scream at her?"

"Are you dumb? She'll crucio us!"

"Then what's the plan, Vixen?"

"Improvisation and pray that Kreacher is the one who answers the door." I sighed walking up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Jade? Is that you?" Narcissa asked once she answered and Remus and I stared at each other in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Your aunt is my mother in law, Cissy. And I'm here for Regulus." I answered and she nodded letting us inside. "What are you doing here?"

"It's about Regulus... we can't find him, and-"

"Have you checked with your Deatheater husband?"

"Jade, I know he's done wrong and I'm not trying to defend him. But he's a father now, you have to understand that." She said pointing at a silver blonde haired boy playing on the floor in the living room. "I want you to meet Draco."

"Cissy, I had hopes for you after Andy left. But it's fine, I guess." I sighed and waved at Draco. "Hi, Draco. What you got there?"

"Bubbles!"

"You don't say? You know what would make it more fun?" I asked pulling out my wand and made the bubbles have different shapes and colors which covered most of the room. "See? Now you have lots of different bubbles!"

"SOMEONE GIVE THIS WOMAN A CHILD! SHE IS A MOTHER WITHOUT A CHILD!"

"She raised the Marauders since second year."

"Yeah, but you guys are total assholes. She also raised Regulus and he turned out okay."

"Thanks, Marlene."

"You're welcome, dipshit."

"Mummy, bubbles!" Draco grinned and we both laughed.

"I see, sweetheart." Narcissa smiled ruffling his hair. "Aunt Walburga is in Regulus' room. I think you know where it is?"

"I do. Thanks, Cissy."

...

"Geez, and I thought people who marry their first cousins didn't have feelings. The more you know."

"My boy... my son." Walburga sobbed holding a picture of Regulus that I took and turned to me. "And what could you possibly want now? Tell me that you stole him too?"

"Like it or not, Walburga, we're family now. And I cared for that kid way more than you did." I sighed leaning against the doorway with Remus behind me. "I came to find out where he is and bring him home. Not here, obviously. But with me and Remus."

"He's not here. Hasn't come home in months." She spat wiping her eyes and stood with her back perfectly straight. "I blame you."

"Me!? Why the hell would you-"

"All he did was speak of you, both of them did. In your selfishness, you killed them! My heirs! My perfect heirs!"

"Oh, here we go. I'm so ready."

"Lily, hold my hand."

"What? No! I'm holding Marlene's hand!"

"HA! SUCK IT, POTTER!"

"SELFISH!? You have no idea what I did to make sure they knew they were loved! I sacrificed everything for them! For both of them!" I yelled back fully stepping inside Reg's room. "They wanted a mother! Someone who would hug them at least once and tell them it would be okay!"

"You know nothing about-"

"I know you crucio'd Sirius and that's what drove him away. I know you forced Reg into becoming a fucking Death Eater. I know more than you think."

"SHE DID WHAT!?"

"Marlene, calm down!"

"If I wasn't dead, I'd gut her!"

"I was a perfect mother to them! What do you know about being a parent?" Walburga smirked and Remus widened his eyes not daring to speak.

"Remus, say something!"

"He's too scared, Marls. We all are. This has been our lives since we died. You should've seen her rip Dumbledore and Snape a new one."

"I'm not."

"That's because the only thing you fear is fear itself."

"I did laugh in Bellatrix's face just before she killed me. Covered head to toe in blood and laughing my ass off."

"Merlin's ballsack. No wonder you and Jade got along so well."

"It's a blessing."

"What do I know!? I took care of Regulus ever since he came to school and made sure he was okay. I healed all of Sirius' injuries and calmed him down whenever he had anxiety-"

"Don't speak that name in this house! We don't speak of my bastard son."

"Oh, look. I'm shaking in my boots. Man up, Walburga. In an effort to have your so-called 'perfect heir' you drove both of your sons to the brink of insanity! Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Regulus fucking killed himself just to get away from you!"

"About that..."

"Marls, what do you know that we don't?"

"You don't wanna know, Lily. It's bad."

"I think we do want to know, Marlene."

"Trust me, James. You don't. It's better if you don't."

"How dare you speak to me like that, Potter? I could-"

"Because my mother didn't raise a bitch! And it's Black now, thank you very much."

"You may have married him, but you'll never be a part of this family."

"Good, because I don't want to. I'd rather die." I smirked and Remus chuckled. "I'm not here to fight, though I won't hesitate to do so. I just want something to help me find Regulus and I'll be out of your life for good."

"Last I saw him was at a meeting. He spoke something about Crystal Cave to Kreacher. That's all I know." Narcissa called out holding a sleeping Draco. "That was months ago."

"How far ago, Narcissa?" Remus asked.

"About nine months ago. He also said he had to fight it so he could meet the cub? Or was it a pup? Whatever that means." She shrugged and I turned to Remus wide-eyed.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, Remus?"

"I'm thinking that this is a hell of a way to spend Christmas, but sure. We'll go." He sighed and I smiled in thanks.

"DON'T DRINK THE WATER, JADE AND REMUS!"

"Okay, what the hell happened!?"

"You don't want to know, James!"

"When you find him, can you tell him to come home?" Walburga silently begged and I scoffed. "My heir, Potter. He's my-"

"He's a human, not a pawn. Thank you." I spat taking Remus' hand. "If he's still alive, I'll make sure he never steps foot in here for as long as I'm still breathing. You broke your sons, Walburga. I hope you know that."

"You selfish, blood-"

"Oh, and Happy Christmas you fucking Grinch!" I smiled slamming the door shut and raced down the stairs with Remus behind. "Anything you wanna say, Moony?"

"There's a lot, actually. I'm keeping quiet for your sake. But... it wouldn't kill you to put up a tree, y'know!?" Remus called out as we rushed out of the house before Walburga sent a curse at us.

"He lives with Jade, and that's the best he could come up with!?"

"He's still learning, Marlene. You should see the insults he came up with for the map."

"Geez, no wonder Jade had to raise all of you."

...

"Regulus!? It's Jade and Remus! We're here to help you, bud!"

"Jade, I love you to death and all, but this has to be your most stupidest idea to date! It reeks of death and decay here."

"Remus, my stupidest idea to date was changing back when you were full wolf. Mind you it was in a cave similar to this one and you almost killed me." I pointed out pulling out my wand. "Lumos Maxima."

"Geez, that cave's depressing."

"Yeah... it gets worse."

"Still, I don't like this." Remus shrugged moving some rocks around. "Wait... I think I found something."

I turned around as Remus held up a Slytherin ring, a Black crest ring, a broken wand, and a scarf I immediately recognized.

"They're Reg's. Those are his rings and his wand." I sighed taking the broken wand and frowned. "Reg, what the hell did you do?"

"Don't get in the lake, Jade. Whatever you do, don't get in the lake. And don't Nox that wand."

"Marls, you're scaring me. What do you know?"

"I found Regulus here... I tried to stop him but couldn't. He's here, but doesn't want to show himself."

"So he's-"

"Yep."

"Oh no... Someone hold Didi. DON'T GET IN THE LAKE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE MOONY ALONE AND YOU CAN'T SWIM!"

"Jade, what's that?" Remus asked pointing his wand to the shore of the lake to reveal an outline of a body.

"I'm afraid it's my worst nightmare come to life." I mumbled stepping closer to it. "Please don't let it be you, Reggie. Please don't let it be you."

"Don't turn it!"

"Leviosa." I said turning the body only to reveal Regulus' green decomposing face. "REMUS!"

"Yeah!?"

"I found him." I choked out taking a step back letting his body drop the ground and dropped to my knees. "My sweet boy!"

"Oh my..."

"Yeah..."

"I think I was better off not knowing."

"I warned you, James... Jade's screams are breaking me right now."

"They're breaking all of us right now."

"This is why I don't pop in. I hate seeing her cry."

"That's all they've been doing for the past two months."

"Honestly, you two are pissing me off right now. THEY ARE MOURNING! SHUT UP!"

"Sorry, my flower."

"Sorry, Lils..."

"What on earth could possess him to do this?" Remus asked pulling me out of the shore.

"He... he found a piece of Voldemort's soul. He was gonna destroy it, but it got to him first." I sobbed hugging Remus tight. "I don't wanna go through this again, Moony. I really don't."

"He's holding something, Vix. Like it's tied to him... Accio." He whispered but I shook my head refusing to look at the body. "It's a note which surprisingly isn't damaged by the water."

"Can you read it?"

"If you are reading this, it means that it was too late for me and I have either failed or succeeded my mission.

My name is Regulus Arcturus Black, of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black. Youngest son of Walburga and Orion Black. I have found Voldemort's soul and attempted to destroy it. Such attempt has taken its toll on my life and I have died in the Crystal Lake.

If you found this note, it means my decayed or decaying body has finally been found.

In the events of my tragic demise trying to bring an end to the Dark Lord, Voldemort, I present these instructions:

1. All my wealth and riches will go to my sister Jade Amelia Black and her child. If she is not around, it will immediately pass to the Potter family. I left a will in a place where only she and her closest friends would be able to find.

In the place where we talked about our future. The place where the wolf howls every moon and the ghosts cries.

2. Please deliver my remains to Jade and tell her to bury them in a place where the sun touches first. Should they be delivered to my brother, Sirius Orion Black the Third, tell him to bury them in the place we used to escape as children.

3. Attached to this is a letter to her and her husband, Sirius Orion Black the Third. As well as a letter addressed to my family, the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black. Please make sure the last one gets delivered.

4. My house elf, Kreacher, shall stay in Grimmuald Place if he pleases to serve my mother. Though, I strongly recommend sending him to Jade and Sirius. They're going to need help raising their child.

5. Make sure everyone knows that Voldemort's soul has been destroyed. He is mortal at last.

War is finally over.

Sincerely,
Regulus Arcturus Black
R.A.B."

"Regulus, you stupid son of a bitch." I cried ripping open the letters Reg wrote.

My dearest friend,

I know this is not the way you wished to find out about my death, but there is really no other way. I failed to stay alive, but you must understand, I did it for my family.

For you are my family, Jade.

Right now, as I write this with the locket on and death breathing down my neck, I'm at peace knowing you are hopefully safe and unharmed. I don't wish for you to cry for me, but to celebrate my life and our friendship every day.

War is over, Jade. You can stop fighting now.

Love,
R. A. B."

"Dammit Regulus! Why didn't you come to me before you got yourself killed!?" I cried out and picked up his letter to Sirius. "Should I?"

"I don't see him getting out anytime soon, so why not?" Remus encouraged and I nodded ripping open the envelope.

To my brother,

This definitely isn't the way I want to make amends with you. But considering I'm dead, I see no other way.

I never wanted to be a Deatheater, Mother forced me to. I should've listened to you the night you ran instead of writing that stupid letter.

I should've left with you, but if both of us ran, we would've been dead long ago. So I stayed to give you a chance. To live the life I always wanted you to live. The life I never got.

And now I won't ever get the chance to. It's my fault our relationship was so strained. You wanted a brother and I pushed you out. I should've been there for you like you always were for me.

Still, I'm thankful.

I'm thankful you married the only person who didn't allow our relationship to turn into one of hatred and actually brought us together as brothers in the end. She never allowed anyone to speak ill of you while we were in school and defended you against the most cruelest Slytherins in school.

And I was one of them at first.

I was angry, Sirius. I was angry that you got out and I didn't. That you had the most loyal friends in the world while I had people who were willing to stab me in the back first chance they got. You had the family we never got but always wanted.

The life we fucking deserved to live and not the circus we called home years ago.

Still, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me one day.

Tell your child stories of their Uncle Regulus. Let my memory live on through that child because it was sent to protect you both.

As I finish this letter, the inferi are crawling up the shore and the potion is taking its toll. I'm afraid I don't have much time left.

I love you, brother. And I'm sorry I never said it before.

With love,
Your brother,
R.A.B.

"Why did he have to be so stupid!? I never saw him swim once!"

"James... it's not about swimming or not. He was just a kid!"

"Marlene?"

"Don't talk to me, dingus. I'm crying."

"Regulus, you fucking idiot!" Remus sighed wiping his tears. "You could've called us. You didn't have to go through this alone."

"Bright kid, but dumb as hell." I whispered opening the last letter.

To the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black,

Fuck all of you.

I was a kid, a teenager! I didn't wish for this. I didn't want to die for a cause I never believed in the first place!

To my mother, thank you for showing me just how narcissistic a person can be. How could you crucio your own sons!? What have we ever did to you? We didn't even ask to be born. You brought us here!

To my father, you just might be the biggest asshole I've ever met. An absent father and a drunk who claims that he raised us. I learned more values from someone closer to my age than from you.

To Bellatrix, fuck you. That's all I have to say. And I hope you rot in hell. You know what you did.

To Narcissa, I know you tried to talk Lucius into letting me out because I was a child. I appreciate that. But still, fuck you for marrying the very person who made my life hell in front of Voldemort just to get in his good graces.

To Andromeda, I wish I left with you. I hope you're at peace with your true love.

To Sirius, I wish I left with you also. I'm sorry for not being the brother you deserved.

To Jade, yes you're a Black now. Thank you for raising me and being more of a mother than Walburga ever was.

This is my final revenge to all of you. I doubt Sirius will want your cursed name associated with his child.

The lineage dies with me.

Sincerely,
Regulus Arcturus Black,
Heir to the House of Black.

P.S.: with my passing, Jade and Sirius are now the heirs. How does that feel, Walburga? The woman you hate and the "bastard son" are the heirs.

Fuck you.

"I shouldn't be laughing... why am I laughing, Marlene?"

"Because Regulus Black is the sassiest being I've ever met."

"Even Jade is laughing. And Remus joined in too. This is golden."

"And yet his rotting corpse is ten feet away from them."

"Don't make it sad, James."

"You fucking son of a bitch, I love you." I laughed standing up and put the letters in my jacket. "You up for another burial, Moons?"

"No, but what choice do I have? I'm tired of burying my friends." Remus shrugged taking off his jacket with a grimace. "You owe me a jacket. I'm not smelling of rotting corpse for a month."

"I'll give you a flea bath as well. And I'll reek too." I rolled my eyes levitating Reg's body and gagged. "You stupid son of a bitch. Now, I have to bury a decaying body and explain to your mother why her son is dead."

"Goodrich Gryffindor, that's disgusting."

"It's a decomposing body, James. And you no longer have a gag reflex so stop it."

"Let me feel alive, Lily."

...

~Sirius' POV~

"So this is Christmas... And what have you done? Another year over... And a new one just begun... And so this is Christmas... I hope you had fun."

"Godric, that's depressing. This is why I don't check up on Sirius."

"Marlene, don't you start."

"It's true! I don't!"

Almost two months in this hellhole trying not to lose my sanity. Almost two months without the light of my life and my friends.

And almost two months since the death of my daughter.

"Don't remind me, Padfoot!"

"Right!? I just finished crying too!"

"I forgot you two are a handful together."

"You love us."

"Black, Sirius Orion... here's your meal. Normally you get slop, but today, you get Christmas slop! Don't eat the green stuff becaus I'm pretty sure it's poisonous, the red stuff is somewhat decent to look at."

"Lucky me." I rolled my eyes grabbing the food off the ground with a grimace. "Say, you wouldn't have any letters from my wife or best friend, have you? Or maybe even from my brother?"

"You know the rules, Black. No contact from the outside world whatsoever. All letters sent to prisoners here get returned or are sent to the Ministry." The night guard shrugged before pulling something from his pocket. "But, I'm on mail duty and you haven't been causing any trouble unlike your cousin upstairs. So, here. Don't let the Minister see it on his visits or we're both in for the Dementor's kiss."

"This is why you're my favorite guard, Mckinley." I grinned taking the letters before he left. "Happy Christmas!"

"Wish I could say the same to you!"

"AWWWW! He's gonna wag his tail."

"He can't change as his animagus, Marls. Can he?"

"I dunno. But I bet the dog inside him is wagging his tail like crazy."

Dear Sirius,

Happy Christmas! I tried to write sooner, but all my letters got sent back. If this somehow gets through it's because I bribed the guard to hand it to you.

Don't ask how I know, just go with it.

Me and Remus are doing somewhat okay. James' funeral was hard to get through, but I did it. Dorcas' was a handful to go through as well, but at least she's buried next to Marlene which is what they both wanted.

I've tried to get custody of Harry, but every request has been denied by the same person who left me for dead. But, what else is new?

Remus and I are living together now. I don't trust myself to be alone and he's the only one left. Mary obliviated herself last week after Dorcas' funeral.

And if I didn't have Remus with me, I probably would've done the same or something worse.

But I don't want to put you down. Especially in a place that's already so depressing.

I wrote this letter days before Christmas so I could make sure you get it in time. Rem and I are planning a small Christmas dinner just the two of us and no presents. Hell, as I'm writing this, he's wearing an apron and arguing with a wall over seasoning.

I know he's trying to make me feel better, but I know he hurts too. Which is why this morning, I sang that stupid Christmas Hippogrif song you used to sing all the time in school. The one Minnie was always so tired of hearing but let you sing it because it was the one time we actually saw you be genuinely happy running down the halls by yourself.

And it worked! Remus was laughing so hard he peed himself!

We also talked about that night. He doesn't blame you for what you did. If he was there in the moment instead of getting the call from Mary, he would've acted the same way.

Anyways, I hope this letter brings you at least a spark of joy.

I'll fight for you, Sirius. You'll be a free man someday.

War is not over yet.

Love,
Your sunshine,
J.A.B.

Dear Sirius,

Happy Christmas! Hope this letter brings you joy.

As I write this, Jade is driving me crazy singing "God rest ye merry Hippogriffs" and decorating a tree, but I let her because it's the first time she's smiled in two months.

Attached to this are some pictures I found that might make you smile and now that Jade's okay. I'm taking care of her, just like I promised.

I don't blame you for going after Pettigrew. I would've done the same but Mary talked me out of doing something stupid because I couldn't leave Jade alone. She said that Jade needed someone now that her best friend, sister, and soulmate were gone.

And boy, was Mary right.

Hope you don't mind, but Jade spends most nights sleeping with me because she's scared of being in a room alone. Says her mind's a dangerous place to be in after dark.

I let her because secretly, I need her too.

Some days are hard to even get out of bed, so we just sleep in and talk about the moments we were most happy.

And wouldn't you know it, you and James are in most of her happy memories.

But the days where we actually try to get some normality, it feels like she's back in school. Smiling and dancing to Abba just like she used to do with Marlene.

Until she remembers.

Some days she cries, others she just stays quiet and staring into space all day.

But this week has been the happiest I've seen her in a while.

I'm taking care of your sunshine, Sirius. Until the day you come back home and we can all be a family.

The three of us... just like we talked about once upon a time.

We'll fight for you, Sirius. You're coming home someday. I promise.

War's not over yet.

Love,
R.J.L.

"I love you too, Moons. Take care of my sunshine for me... One day we'll be a family, just the three of us. Like the way we talked about."

"HOLD UP! NO WAY!"

"What!?"

"Moony, Pads and Vix! No way!"

"I knew there was something fishy going on!"

"Someone get Sirius out of Azkaban so this can happen, like now! Lily, say something!"

"I KNEW IT! That thing they did in seventh year makes so much sense now!"

"Cheek kiss?"

"YES!"

...

~Jade's POV~

"I think that's it."

"Who the hell makes an unmarked grave on Christmas day?"

"Apparently us, Rem. Hell of a way to spend Christmas." I sighed throwing down the shovel. "You okay?"

"Vix, we just buried your dead brother in law, I should be asking you that." Remus chuckled wiping the sweat off his forehead. "War's over, Jade. It's finally over."

"And yet nobody will know what we sacrificed, Moons."

"Someday they'll know, Vixen."

"You seem to forget that Mary obliviated herself, Dorcas is in a casket next to Marls, Alice and Frank are in a mental institution, Pads' in Azkaban, and James and Lils are six feet under, and here you have Reg's decomposing body which it's stench will haunt my nose for eternity. Face it, Remus, we're the last Marauders standing."

"Come here." He sighed opening his arms and I took a step back. "Don't tell me I still fucking stink!"

"We both reek of dead body, Remus. My nose would appreciate it if you kept your distance." I pointed out looking up at the cloudy night sky. "I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs and it's gonna fucking rain, great."

"Who's stopping you?"

"My vocal chords."

"Screw it. Sometimes it's good to let it all out." Remus shrugged and I chuckled. "What we're Reg's favorite flowers?"

"Chrysanthemums. They represent loyalty and friendship." I answered feeling the first drops of rain. "I suggest we go back home or else we're gonna get sick. It's the dead of winter and it's raining."

"In a minute." He mumbled waving his wand and Reg's grave was covered in red and green chrysanthemums. "He's brave and loyal. The true definition of a lion and a snake."

"War really is over. Right, Rem?"

"It is, Jade. We can finally rest." Remus assured and we both laughed. "War is over!"

"War is over!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and danced around. "War is over!"

"War's over, my friends. You can rest now."

"A very merry Christmas and a happy new year!" Remus sung picking me up and spun me around. "Let's hope it's a good one without any fear!"

"War is over, if you want it! War is over now!" I sung back just as he slipped on the mud and we both fell down in a fit of laughs.

"We're gonna get so sick, Vixen."

"Screw it. They would want us to be happy, even if it's just a moment." I smiled scooping up a handful of mud and snow and threw it at Remus. "You're it!"

"Oh, it's on!"

"Happy Christmas, Didi and Moony. I'm so glad you have each other."

"Happy Christmas, my friends. Never stop smiling."

"Happy Christmas, dinguses. We love you very much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 319K 200
Moony. Wormtail. Padfoot. Prongs. Their adventures were the stuff of Hogwarts legend. But there are untold stories, stories that only the four of the...
259K 6.2K 35
---------โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠนโ€--------- a james potter love story ---------โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠนโ€--------- โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ click on my profile to see outfits and m...
188K 2.8K 21
These are just some scenarios I've thought of that are about Remus, Sirius, and James (sorry no peter). These are all going to be reader stories and...
19.5K 505 28
Florence has never had so much trouble going unnoticed. โ˜…ๅฝก---------------------------- No update schedule, this is just for fun!