โœจALFAAZ E ISHQโœจโœ”๏ธ

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! โœจ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya โค๏ธ
โค ๏ธ1
โค๏ธ2
โค๏ธ3
โค๏ธ4
โค๏ธ5
โค๏ธ6
โค๏ธLast
Pyaar toh hona hi thaโค๏ธ
1๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ’œ
3๐Ÿ’œ
4๐Ÿ’œ
5๐Ÿ’œ
last๐Ÿ’œ
Desire for devil โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
1๐Ÿ”ฅ
2๐Ÿ”ฅ
3๐Ÿ”ฅ
4๐Ÿ”ฅ
5๐Ÿ”ฅ
6๐Ÿ”ฅ
Last ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz ๐Ÿ’–
1๐Ÿ’–
2๐Ÿ’–
3๐Ÿ’–
4๐Ÿ’–
5๐Ÿ’–
LAST ๐Ÿ’–
The Second Choice ๐Ÿ‘‘
1 ๐Ÿ‚
2๐Ÿ‚
3๐Ÿ‚
5๐Ÿ‚
6๐Ÿ‚
7๐Ÿ‚
8 ๐Ÿ‚
9๐Ÿ‚
10๐Ÿ‚
11๐Ÿ‚
12๐Ÿ‚
Happy birthday Siddyyyโค๏ธ
13๐Ÿ‚
14 ๐Ÿ‚
15๐Ÿ‚
LAST๐Ÿ‚
Happy birthday Sanaaโค๏ธ
A beautiful part of life ๐Ÿ’–
โœจ

4๐Ÿ‚

2.5K 390 42
By lost_beautyy

Two weeks passed and in Sidharth's heart, an unknown emotion was growing for his wife. She is usually soft, kind and calm but she has a different kind of attitude which attracts him towards her.

Even after having a soft aura, she knows how to make the king's mouth shut. Only she knows!

In these two weeks, sana and ammi's bond became inseparable. And Sidharth admired the bond between his mother and wife.

His heart always craved for her attention, he didn't know why and when she didn't give him any kind of attention, he used to remind her that he doesn't consider her as his wife and then he used to get more angry because she was just not bothered about the same taunt anymore!

She had told him to sleep on the bed as the couch is small for him but he took it in his ego and told her sternly that he will sleep in the couch only, with a hope that she will again try to coax him but she just nodded making him annoyed.

Because of that, he is still sleeping in that couch which is honestly small for him. Every morning they had the same routine - her waking him up for the prayers and his getting annoyed.

Today his ammi ordered him to take sana with him and show the general people their queen! Sidharth Sulked but deep down in his heart, he was very happy!

Sana was ready in a beautiful golden jora . He entered their room and was awestruck after seeing his beautiful wife. She looked at him for a few seconds and then looked away. Because his intense gaze affects her a lot, like a lot.

His deep eyes always show some unknown kind of emotion which she couldn't figure out but her heart skips several beats whenever he looks at her with those deep eyes!

He was walking towards her in a daze and it made her nervous. She started playing with her fingers. One thing she could understand about this man is- he is not like her father, her father was always rude with her but this man whom she married , just pretends to be rude but is actually not that bad! That's why this mere thought of closeness affects her!

He looked at her angelic face in a daze. He didn't know when a word escaped from his mouth which made her gasp.

Haseen.....

Yes , he just complimented her without his knowledge while she felt that her breath had stucked on her throat.

He smirked as he could feel that she is being affected. He suddenly caressed her cheeks making her shiver. This is the first time he touched her and their bodies were on fire . Maybe there is a different kind of magic in a soulmate's touch because it makes you feel butterflies and that's what she felt.

He noticed that her rosy cheeks had turned pink automatically and it made him smile. Gosh his smile! She looked at him in a daze because she has seen his smile for the first time. He always maintains a poker kinda face but his smiling face is such a bliss, she really admired him.

Sid: taiyaar hai aap?

Sana looked down and nodded.

Sid: khana khaya?

Sana: jee!

Sid: hmm thik hai fir chaliye!

Sana again nodded.

Sana was about to leave but he stopped her.

Sid: rukiye.

He appiled a little kajal behind her ear making her look at him with shock and confusion.

Sid: kajal lagaya karein. Najar lag jayegi. Aab chaliye.

She was looking at him with shock. Does she heard it right!? What happened to him all of a sudden? He had left the room and she took a deep breath. Her cheeks had still the warmth of his touch. She unknowingly blushed!

On the other hand, he was very confused with his own behaviour.  He didn't understand how he behaved so softly with her! He was never like that. He never complimented anyone. But after seeing her dolled up and looking so gorgeous, he just couldn't stop himself from complimenting her.

His mind was reminding him that this marriage is only a responsibility. He married only for his mother's happiness and he was going to marry her elder sister.  Then how can he feel such a strong pull in his heart for her!

Why he feels that he has some kind of deep connection with her? Why her savage answers attracts him towards her rather making him angry? Why he loves when she annoys him with her attitude and why he likes to admire her when she sleeps before him every night?

What is happening with him? He just didn't understand.

Calming herself a little, she came outside and saw that her husband was standing beside his ammi with his usual poker face. He was back to normal now. That's what she felt because the man who was complimenting her was just like a stranger for her. Even in her dreams she didn't think that he could be this soft.

Shrugging her thoughts, she looked at her mother-in-law and hugged her.

Ammi: humari beti toh bohot pyaari lag rahi hai! Najar ka tika lagana chahiye aap ko beta!

Sana instantly looked at her husband as she remembered he had applied najar ka tika on her. He coughed a little and looked away.

She also looked down as she was feeling shy. He was sneakily admiring her and her shy face was making his heartbeats fast.

Zahanara begum blessed the couple and told Sidharth to take care of his wife. He nodded a little. Sidharth was ready with his horse and sana also sat on her palanquin.

After reaching in a specific big field where the general people were waiting for their king and new queen, Sidharth got down from his horse and went towards her palanquin.

He removed the curtain and her beautiful face came in front of his eyes. Is this possible every time you look at a face and your heart skips a beat everytime? Because that's what was happening with him. She  looked at him as the hooting of the crowd was making her nervous.

He noticed her nervous face and softly held her hand making her gasp. He made her got down from the palanquin and started walking towards the big stage in the middle of the field.

She looked at their entangled hands and felt a sudden kind of peace in her heart. Her nervousness just flew away.

After standing in the stage, he looked at the crowd who was hooting for them. He waved his hand as an appreciation. She looked at the crowd and felt so happy. She always got respect from her own kingdom's people, though she was not happy in her house, but her kingdom gave her love.

She felt happy to see the same kind of respect in people's eyes for her in this kingdom. She warmly smiled at them and he looked at her smiling face with adore.

The guards were maintaining the rules properly. The people were standing in a row. And they were coming to meet the king and queen in small small groups with some gifts.

Sana's heart was so overwhelmed as the elder people were giving her blessings. Her eyes became teary as she missed her mother. He looked at her face and those tears pinched his heart.

He sneakily held her hand and caressed it. She looked at him.

He whispered...

Sid: aap thik hai?

Sana nodded.

Sid: umm ro kyun rahi hai?

Sana: aise hi ...bas.

Sid: aap hume baata saakti hai.

She looked at him again and the concern in his eyes was so evident that it made her confident that she can share her sadness with him without a second thought.

Sana: wo ....logo ka itna pyaar dekh k hum thoda bhavuk ho gye the aur hume apni ammi yaad aa gyi ... Jinko hum kabhi dekh nahi paaye aur jinki chale jaane ka jimmedaar hume mana gya!!

Sid: kyun!

Sana: baba sa aur salma appi ko lagta tha ki hume janam dete hue humari ammi ko Duniya chorhna para iss liye hum hi unki maut ki waja hai!

He took a deep sigh. This girl wasn't treated well in her own family and this thought made his heart soft for her. He felt protective for her.

All of a sudden he wanted to comfort her. He wanted to protect her from every negativity. She needs to be protected, his heart screamed.

Sid:

Allah ne hume banaya aur humari maut k piche bhi bas unka haat hota hai . Unhone humare kismaat mein jo likha hai humare saath wo hi hota hai. Aap ki ammi ki iss duniya se jaane ka waaqt ho gya tha , issliye wo chale gye. Isme aap ki koi galti nahi hai. Ye baat hamesha yaad rakhna.

Aur wo hamesha aap k saath hi hai, bas najro se dur hai, dil se unko aap haar paal apne kareeb mehsoos kar saakti hai. Aap rona baand kariye!!!

She felt so so overwhelmed. She never thought somebody can understand her pain and heal it so beautifully. He wiped her tears and she gave him a genuine smile.

A smile which was a gesture of saying thank you and that damn smile was enough to make his heart flutter.

Without their own knowledge they were coming closer, their hearts were mingling with each other....they didn't understand but their hearts already knew that they are becoming special for each other ✨

.
.
.
.
.
.

__________________________________

We are done with the chapter ❤️

I love writing this mushy -mushy baby!! Hopefully you are liking it tooo!

Keep loving ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 41K 104
Sometimes A simple lovestory can create magic ๐Ÿ’ž
4.9K 376 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz โค๏ธ
74.2K 9.1K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
77.4K 5.4K 28
it's story based on arrange marriage how they fall in love and peep in to know more.