stuck with him

By dorothea_113

The sixteen-year-old Alaska Bailey never had any problems with anyone, except for him. Nate Flores, he hates... More

1. chapter
2. chapter
3. chapter
4. chapter
5. chapter
6. chapter
7. chapter
8. chapter
9. chapter
10. chapter
11. chapter
12. chapter
13. chapter
14. chapter
15. chapter
16. chapter
17. chapter
18. chapter
19. chapter
20. chapter
21. chapter
22. chapter
24. chapter
epilogue

23. chapter

9K 156 4
By dorothea_113

It was already dark outside and I was laying in my bed, still kinda sad that I couldn't go on the date with Nate.

Luckily, Nate wasn't mad at all.

I spent the rest of the day on doing my homework and some studying.

I felt my eyes getting heavier, when I heard a knock on my window.

Suddenly I was wide awake. I got really excited, because I already expected that it was gonna be Nate.

I walked to my window when I suddenly saw... nothing.

No Nate?

It probably must've been a bird or something.

I'm actually going to lose my mind. I just really wanna see him.

I could sneak out or sneak him in, but I would feel bad to betray my mom like that.

I went back to bed. I mean, I maybe can't see him, but I could still hear him.

I decided to call him.

* beep *
* beep *

Then it stopped.

He declined me? I mean it's not that big of a deal, but it's still weird.

Is he talking to somebody else? Or is he mad? Maybe he is annoyed by me?

Did I do something wrong?

I could call Angela, but I really don't want to talk to her.

Lately I just feel really lonely. It feels like I don't have anyone other than Nate.

I really don't want to lose him.

Isn't it funny, that a few weeks ago I was still convinced that I would hate him?

I thought about him for a while, when suddenly I fell asleep.

God, I'm really obsessed with him.

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
2.4M 87.7K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...
494 26 15
Molly a sweet 17 year old, has Been through a lot. She has been through her mother's death, to her father abusing her afterward. Not only is she livi...
273K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...