Darmiyaan ❤

By punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... More

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

main karungi ye shaadi ❤

2.4K 238 48
By punjabi_kudi

Next day ...

She came to shukla mansion to meet maa .... as she need to talk about their marriage...

She was hella nervous .... as a little bit she know what's coming on her way ...

She walks inside ... with slow steps. .

Getting in she greets maa ....

Not having courage to face her ... she looked down .... and said .. giving her shock

Sana :

Maa ... main .. main .. janti hu... aap bohot excited hai is shaadi ke liye .. par maa ... main ... mujhe ye shaadi nhi karni.....

Matlab ... main ye shaadi nhi karna chahti maa .... sidharth... sidharth mujhse pyaar nhi karte ...naa hi wo kabhi mere saath khush reh paayenge ... kyuki ... myuki hum dono bohot alag hai maa .... main ... wo mujhse bohot behtar deserve karte hai maa ...

Hum dono ek dusre ke liye nhi bane ... wo mere kabhi ho nhi sakte maa ... i am sorry par aap ye shaadi tod dein please ... kyuki meri life ka toh jo hoga so hoga ... sidharth ki life bhi kharab ho jayegi ...

She looked up with her misty eyes ... only see maa shocked ...

Rita maa : sana shaadi ... ko bas do din ... ahhhh .... she keeps her palm on her chest ...

Sana panicked ..

Maa ....kya hua ... maa .... sidharth... deep siya ... kushal bhai ...

She yells panicked holding unconscious rita maa ...

She sorinkles some water on her ... but she didn't opened her eyes

Deep and siya came running down towards maa ...

As kushal and sidharth were in office ...

They immediately rushed maa towards hospital ...

Sana deep and siya were shattered ... yet maintained themselves...

They immediately called sidharth and kushal informing about maa ...

Sidharth and kushal panicked ... hearing them ...

They drove their car towards hospital ...

Doctor came out after treating her ...

Deep : doctor kya hua hai maa ko ... i
Kaisi hai wo ???

Doctor : she has suffered from a minor attack ... is she a heart patient ?

Deep : yes ... yes ... doctor ... but she was fine ... and she is taking her medicines too .... then what happened... she stammered on verge of breaking down ...

All these conversations broke sana to the core ... she started blaming herself for rita maa's condition

Doctor : she had some shock that's why .... she has suffered from this minor attack we have treated her and now she is out of danger

Deep : thank you so much doctor ... thank you ..

She said sighing in relief ...

Sana was at the corner ... with her teary eyes looking at maa ...

Sidharth and kushal entered in hospital...

Sid : kya hua hai maa ko ... kaisi hai wo ... ??

Deep : bhai maa ... wo ... attack ... she cried breaking down hugging her brother ...

He hugged siya too ....

Kushal looked at his mother from the mirror ...

Sidharth kept his hand on his shoulder after calming his sisters down ...

Sidharth: maa will be fine kush ... he said ... he himself was shattered seeing the lady he loved more than anything lying on the bed lifeless ... but he need to stay strong ... for his family ...

Kush : pakka na bhai ... he asked lost like a baby ...

Sid : hmm .. he hugs him rubbing hus back to calm him down ...

He was sat down on the chair ... closed his eyes. ... he was just too scared for his maa... but then deep disclosed that maa is fine ..  he got his breath back ...

He opened his eyes and hus attention was drawn towards a girl .. wearing simple kurti and jeans looking at maa ... lost ...

He gets up and walks towards sana ...

As he puts hus hand on her shoulder making her came back on the earth ... she turned around ... looking at him ...

Seeing him near her ... without thinking of anything else she just hugged him ... wrapping her hands around his chest seeking the comfort ...

Tear rolled down her eyes ...

The moment she came in his embrace... his mind went numb .... his arms encircled around her making her sob more ... snuggling in his chest ...

That time ... without thinking anything ... he just hugged her ... feeling sukoon ... a tear rolled down his eyes ..  as he finally let his pain come out ...

As he felt the warm embrace of her is his world of heaven where he can open himself... where he found peace ...

He didn't think anything but done what his heart wanted ...

She was just crying ... as she thought that ..

She is the reason behind maa's condition ..

She snuggled more into him .. finding that peace ... which was long lost ... for them

That moment of being in her arms felt so precious to him ..

That moment he didn't felt anything it felt so right to both of them at that moment...

He broke the hug realising the surroundings...

He detached her from himself and cups her face wiping her tears ... and without thinking much kept his lips on her forehead....

Both of them closed there eyes feeling each other ... she calmed down under him ...

He removes his lips from her forehead after a long kiss ..

He left her realising the equation they have between them ... anger overpowers him ... as he scolded himself for being lost in her ...

He left her and goes from there ... she felt hurt .... looked at his retreating figure... closing her eyes ...

..................

Rita maa gets her conciousness after some hours ...

Deep siya kushal and sana were in while sidharth was outside to get her medicines and some injections ...

Rita maa wanted to talk yo sana alone so the siblings left the room giving them privacy ...

Maa ... mujhe maaf kar dein ... meri wajah se aapki ye halat hui hai ..  mujhe maaf kar do maa pls ... i am sorry ...

Mujhe aapke condition ke baare nhi lata tha ... warna main aapko kabhi nhi bata ti ... pls maa ... mujhe maaf kar do ... shekept ber head on her palm crying ...

Rita maa :

Acha hua na bacha tujhe pata chal gya .... warna tu apne dil ki baat kabhi share nahi karti ... mujhe pata hai maine tujhe force kiya tabhi tu is shaadi ke liye maani thi na ...

Par agar tu nhi chahti toh teri marzi ke bina ye shaadi ...

Sana cuts her off ...

Main taiyaar hu maa ... paat nhi kya hogya tha mujhe ... ek dum man main baat aayi toh aapse share ki .. mujge maaf kar dijiye maa ... main is shaadi ke lite taiyaar hoon ... .mujhe pata hai maine aapse kaha tha ke main ye shaadi nhi karna chahti par .... their conversation was listened by sidharth...

He felt betrayed once again ... he blamed her for his mother's condition. .. all this felt a drama to him ....

agar mere shaadi karne se aap khush hai toh thik hai maa ... main ye shaadi karungi ... or apne pure dil se nibhaungi bhi ....  she said....

Rita maa smiled and kissed her forehead

Rita maa : thank you so much bacha tu dekhna sidharth tujhe bohot khush rakhega ... she smiled in tears and kissed her forehead ...

..............

Sidharth's pov ...

I WAS SILENT BECAUSE SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART ... I FELT THAT ALL THIS CAN BE A ...  MISUNDERSTANDING... BUT I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PLAYER SHEHNAAZ GILL ...

MERE SAMNE TUMHARA DRAMA NHI CHALA TOH MAA ... KE SAMNE MUH KHOL DIYA ... KYU KAR RAHI HO AISA HUH ...

TUMHARI WAJAH SE AJJ MERI MAA KI YE HALAT HUI ...

TUM YE SHAADI NHI CHAHTI NA SHEHNAAZ ... PAR AB TUMHARI SHAADI SIRF MUJHSE HOGI ... AND I BET U WILL FACE HELLL ...

YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO THAT LIMIT SHEHNAAZ GILL ...

NOW BE READY TO FACE HELL ... KYUKI TUM SIRF MERI HO ..

SIRF MERI ... AND DARE YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SO CALLED LOVE ...

I BET I WILL RUIN YOU FOR SURE ...

He was determined to keep her within himself as he wanted to punish her ... he wanted to break her ...but he don't even know that she is also broken ...but there is only one thing which has kept her away from being shattered and that is

The love ...

She has for you ....

If her love will be snatched for her ... she will be shattered in millions of peices ... and no one can ever heal her ...

.................

sana's pov

Ye shaadi nhi honi chahie na .... meri toh choro ... mere life main waise bhi koi khushiyaan nhi tikti par .. sidharth... agar shaadi hui toh wo khush nhi rahenge ...

Aise nhi hona chahie kyuki ... he deserves every bit of happiness ...

Rab ji kare ki meri saari khushiyan unki ho jaye ...

Chae badle mujhe sirf gum hi kyu na mile ... par main nhi dekh sakti unhe dukhi kyuki nhi hota mujhse ... main pyaar karti hu unse. ... bohot pyaar karti hu ... or unki khushi main mujhe kich bhi manzoor hai ... chahe wo dard hi kyu na ho ...

Par maa ko is haalat main bhi nhi dekh sakti ... isiliye karni pad rahi hai ye shaadi ... par main waada karti hu sidharth aapse ... ke aapne farz ko pure dil se nibhaungi... or koshish karungi ke aapko wo har khushi de pau jo aap deserve karte hai ...

Kabhi galti bhi ho jye toh maaf kardena aapni naaz ko ...

Koshish karungi ke aapke dil main apne liye thodi si jagah bana pau ...

Par kya aap mujhe apne dil main kabhi bhi panah de payenge ??

...................

Hope you all liked it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 6.9K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...
69K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twins🖤 not gonna reveal much hehe🖤✨