The Fifth Brother BXBXBXBXB

By Xandersheren

Elijah was the youngest amongst the five, bullied and stereotyped as the weak shit of the family, his brother... More

NOTE
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

8.4K 229 146
By Xandersheren

( Elijah's POV)

"So let me get this straight, you ran in late because you saved Jonathan from a street fight with two buff men, paralyzed the other one and hit the other one with a bat?" Dave asked as Liam listened quietly while drinking his juice box.

" Technically I knocked him out not paralyzed-"

"It's the same damn thing!" Dave yelled causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us.

This loud mouth.

" Keep it down!" I whisper yelled causing Dave to bow apologetically to everyone as they continued to eat.

"So you saved Jonathan, as in.. your brother, the hot headed peace of shit Jonathan?" Liam asked in pure distaste.

How exactly could he not?

Jonathan punched Liam once before when he visited me in my house because Jonathan couldn't believe that I had actual friends.

" If I were you I would've left that shit dying on the streets, he talks about how he's so high and mighty when all he clearly does is talk" Liam said causing Dave to agree whole heartedly.

What can I do..? He's still my brother

" It was an unfair fight, I will not tolerate people using their power to step all over the weak" I stated causing Dave and Liam to roll their eyes.

" Whatever" They both said in unison, it was my turn to roll my eyes.

I wasn't technically lying tho, it was half the truth.

"Just stop mentioning that idiot's name I'm losing my appetite" Liam said referring to Jonathan.

Haiya kids these days

* * * *

" This shit doesn't make sense" Liam deadpanded as he read the essay Dave made causing Dave to scoff.

"Well your face doesn't make sense" He huffed causing Liam to roll his eyes.

"That sentence itself doesn't make sense-"

" Oh yeah? Well your mom doesn't make sense!"

" My mom already died" Liam stated causing Dave to cover his mouth.

They do this shit everyday

"Bitch same!" Dave gasped cheerly as he offered a high five to which, an annoyed Liam returned to try and shut this kid up.

I don't know how I became this idiot's friend.

"Hey where are you going?" Liam asked curiously as I took my bag.

"Leaving, I can't concentrate here" I deadpanded causing Dave to smile sheepishly.

"What? No I'll come with" Liam said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Idiot no, I'm gonna fix some shit at the house since tomorrow's my training with King's lovers- speaking of, aren't you both suppose to be at the dojo training by now?" I scolded causing the both of them to freeze while looking at each other.

" Told ya he'd remember"

"Oh shut up"

" Fine...it's just not the same training without you" Dave whined as he tried to engulf me in a hug to which I rejected with a smack on his head.

"OW you're mean" He huffs as he rubbed his forehead.

This idiot.

"Stop making excuses and just go already, Xiao Lee isn't gonna go easy on the both of you this time" I stated causing Liam to scoff.

"As if we didn't know that already"

"Just get out of here already"

"You don't own the library"

"Are yall gonna go or do I have to drag you out?" I stated causing the both of them to pout as they grababed their bags.

"Call us okay?!" Dave yelled causing the librarian to hush them on the entrance as they ran out.

Haiya these kids.

I sighed as I sat back down placing my bag onto where Liam sat earlier.

I went to the library the entire lunch break to study, not for school of course, but rather to study a certain file.

A research that I had conducted myself.

Without the knowledge of Xiao lee, I had recorded every one of my opponent's weaknesses and strengths for almost a year now, why exactly?

Because I..wanna know what really happened to Max, our fourth member,
Max's strength was not something one could just look down on.

So who..could it be?

Maybe, just maybe, by teaching King's lovers, I could dig a little bit deeper into King's history-

I stopped when suddenly a hand on slammed on my side table causing me to flinch back in surprise.

What the..

" Jonathan?" I asked as I starred at my brother, flustered and covered in sweat.

It had been almost two days since the whole street fighting incident, and never once have we interacted again not even in the house.

So what the fuck is he doing here?

"Do you know how hard it was to find you? I looked everywhere for you what the fuck are you even doing here? Nobody goes to the library anymore unless your a nerd" He mocked as he sat on the chair in front of me where Dave was ealier.

That is exactly why I came to the library.

There's no students here

Until a certain shit came that is

"I was studying for an exam" I stated, he stared at the files that I had clumsily placed in my bag then back to me causing me to chuckle awkwardly.

Good think I was able to hide it fast.

"Anyways what are you doing here?"

Translation: just leave the fuck?

"You said only nerds come here, are you a nerd now? Is that what this is?" I stated causing him to scoff as if being a nerd was a disease.

Oh please, people who value education are sexy as fuck

No wonder he looks like shit

" Here take it" He said when he suddenly handed me a white bag to which caught me off guard.

What..

"I just came to give this, I bought more than I needed yesterday with Killian, it's just a left over so don't feel special or shit" He said, I slowly opened the white bag and my jaws almost instantly dropped.

It's a Patek Philippe watch

And he called this shit a left over?

So he looked all over for me the entire lunch break just so he could give me something that he considers a left over?

I smell something fishy

"Would it really kill your ego to just say 'thanks for saving my butt out there Elijah or else I would've died' " I mimicked his deep voice causing him to look at me offended.

Pfft

"Over my dick, like hell would I say that!-" I quickly clamped his mouth shut with my hands while starting at him wide eyes.

"Shh, the librarian will kick me out if you keep being loud!" I whispered yelled as I looked over my shoulders seeing the librarian looking through her phone.

Phew that was a close call.

He quickly grabbed my wrist as he stared at me pissily.

Wow so it's my fault now?

" Do you seriously go around covering people's mouth with your hands?" He stated, wait is he panting?

He seems..distressed?

"Hey are you oka-"

"Just take the damn watch, if you don't like it then throw it for all I care" he stated as he quickly walked ran outsidw the library to which finally caught the librarian's attention.

What..just happened?

______ CHANGE POVS______

( Jonathan's POV)

Fuck

Fuck

FUCK

"Ngh...ha.." I grunted as I stroked my dick faster.

Why the fuck did I got turned on because of his hands?!

Do I have a hand fetish?

"Ngh..ha..fuck..fuck you Elijah" I panted as his face being fearful of getting caught by the libararian earlier replayed in my head.

His hand smelled nice too..

"Ha..ngh c-cum-" I shivered as I watched my load going in the toilet.

I haven't came this much in a while

I can't believe I'd do something like this, in a school's bathroom for that matter.

Cristopher and Killian are the type to do shit like this.

" The watch..would look good on his wrist" I mumbled as I starred st my díck helplessly.

Elijah what the fuck have you done to me.

_______CHANGR POVS_______

( Finn's POV)

"When you said you'd want Jonathan and Killian to learn how to fight, I didn't expect you to call out for that old hag's disciple" Cristopher said annoyed at the thought of our brothers training under one of Spade's students.

"He's the only one I know who won't dare betray me" I replied as I tied Cristopher's eye mask.

Being my right hand man, I cannot afford to let him be taken away from me, not any of them.

And knowing Spade's personality, unlike the rest of the 6 cards, he's the only one who has his sanity left in tact

And has morals that could never find pleasure in hurtung people.

Of course, only I know of this information.

"Stop being childish Cristopher, you knew it was bound to happen at some point" I stated causing him to huff as I tied his robe.

Robe made of silk in black from Spain and is neatly decorated with tassles made from the finest gold in Russia, I could only think of how powerful the black market is.

And I want to see it all dancing at my very  footsteps

"How are you exactly so sure he won't ?" He asked as I tied my own mask facing the mirror.

I'm planning to meet up with Spade today while bringing along Cristopher, my first disciple, and my first lover,to meet Jonathan and Killian's mentor.

Code Eli was it?

Unlike Cristopher, Killian and Jonathan had always been weak, but on different aspects.

Killian is weak physically, while Jonathan is weak mentally.

Not to mention the lack of experience, I could only imagine how they'd behave once I finally become the highest sect leader here in this depressing world filled with criminals and gangsters.

I'll make my own sect, a sect where no one, not even my 'parents' can defy my position.

"I've always been curious about something" Cristopher said mindlessly as he starred at me through the mirror.

One would think he's mute in public.

But in reality, he's anything but mute.

" How come you're letting Killian and Jonathan know and train, and not Elijah?" He asked causing me to stop fixing my hair as I starred at my own eyes in the mirror.

I could never drag him with me in this hell.

At least, not yet.

" Not that I care about him or shit, but you know..just wondering" He asked causing me to smile at him sweetly.

So sweet that I myself feel sick.

"It's because he's not relevant"
it's because I want him for myself.

"I thought so" He hummed somehow satisfied with my answer.

Don't get me wrong, I do love my brothers in more ways than once.

But..I just can't seem to imagine, sharing Elijah with them when the time comes.

" What are you sitting there? Let's go" I said causing him to hop off the bed as he followed me from behind.

Time to meet Code Eli.

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.3K 52
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.5M 93.9K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
23.6K 1.3K 61
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
2M 56.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...