I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 3 |As You Wish

923 107 33
By Immi379

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Clutching the money filled envelope in her hands, she aimlessly walked on the streets, legs jittery as she did so.

Her hold around the envelope tightened with the excruciating pain in her heart that increased every passing step.

She got her salary today.

But unlike all the past moments, she had nothing in her mind that she could do with it.

These mere paper notes which used to control her life earlier were now completely useless to her.

So very useless.

Her footsteps finally stopped in front of the old house. Hands extended to ring the bell while the other fisted tighter on the paper bag.

"You're back!", Lisa chimed giving her way to enter, before making her way to the couch in their small living room.

Y/n dropped the paper envelope on the small wooden table which immediately caught Lisa's attention.

"Oh, you got your salary? I also got my payroll from the cafe this morning. I guess we have enough money to spend now. Let's go buy....."

Lisa silenced her words watching how y/n slowly retreated, climbing the stairs to her room.

There was water welling up in Lisa's eyes watching the distance they've come apart yet she had to suck back those unshed tears. Now was not the time to care about her own tears.

'Everything will be fine.' Was the only sentence she chanted like a mantra, wishing their lives could turn back to the way it once was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(IN THE MIDNIGHT)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n!!!!!"

A loud cry from downstairs, stirred y/n up from her deep slumber. Fluttering open her eyes, she didn't waste a moment climbing down her bed, rushing towards Lisa's room.

Descending the last stair she was about to move to Lisa's room when her head turned to the already functioning light of the kitchen.

"Y/n.....", Lisa was slightly startled finding y/n in that disheveled state as she didn't waste a moment before rushing towards Lisa, inspecting her for any sort of injury.

A small smile made it to Lisa's lips before she chortled getting y/n startled.

"I called you to eat. You shouldn't be sleeping hungry you know?"

Pulling y/n to a chair, she placed the boiled rice and kimchi on the counter.

"Nothing fancy. Now hurry and eat. We'll get something better from the mart tomorrow."

Y/n moved her gaze to the food in front of her and without wasting much time she picked up the chopsticks and digged into her food.

Lisa smiled wider. Her eyes sparkled in glory looking at her friend finally listening to her.

A new hope aroused in her heart. The hope that soon it's going to be the same as before.

Soon she'll get back her old friend, y/n.

A sudden loud knock on the front door left them baffled.

Lisa turned her head to y/n subtly smiling.

"You continue. I'll see this one."

There was an unsettling feeling inside Y/n about this sudden door knock. Her heart thumped harder against her chest. The sudden fear building up inside her heart was unexplainable yet terrifying.

"Ahhhh!!!", a loud cry, which sounded like Lisa got her on her toes.

Before she could make a run to the door, a number of men in black entered the living room, completely surrounding it.

Two of them were holding Lisa in a tight grip, who was trying to break free from their grasp.

Y/n's eyes widened and a panic took over her body.

"Runaway y/n! Before they catch on you runa...."

A harsh sound echoed the room as one of the men harshly slapped her on the face.

Y/n's mouth parted in pure disbelief. Terrorizing quivers ran down her spine as her feet went cold with horror.

In the raging chaos, all the attention suddenly diverted towards the tall man in black making his presence inside the room with a gun visibly displayed in his hand.

With held back breaths and wide eyes, they observed his apparent calm demeanor.

Playing with the deadly weapon in his hand, he leisurely settled on the small couch, resting his legs at the table with prominent arrogance.

His eyes fell on the shocked y/n and a sly smirk appeared on his face.

Eyeing her for a moment longer, he huffed before finally getting back on his feet, taking slow predatory steps towards her.

"Y/n! Just run!!! Run away y/n!", Lisa shouted sobbing loudly.

Y/n was just frozen at her place, looking at the tall figure approaching her.

Getting closer to her, he slightly tilted his head, looking at her with a demonic grin.

"Y/n!", Lisa shouted in shock as he suddenly grabbed her by her hair in a tight grip.

He jerked her head closer to his to the extent that there was no distance between their faces.

His warm aggressive breaths were fanning on her face. His dark orbs boring holes thorough her startled glistening eyes.

Tracing the gun on her face in a slow teasing motion, he finally stopped it near her throat.

He grinned wider as he further pushed the gun on her slender neck.

"Tsk. You thought you could act all bitchy in front of the biggest mob boss in the country and nobody would come back for you?", he mocked looking at her flabbergasted state.

"You could've changed your fortune just by sleeping with me yet you chose this for yourself.", he scoffed playing with the front disheveled locks covering her face.

Suddenly his expressions hardened and he tightly grasped her hair, making them nearly pluck out of her scalp.

"What shall I do with you? Strip you here? Right in front of everyone? Or on the street outside your house?", he seethed at her face.

Lisa's eyes widened and now she tried harder to get out of the men's hold while y/n was just standing, looking at the man with a blank face.

"Your neighbors can get a fine view that way.", he stated with an evil chuckle.

There was no reaction by her side which infuriated him more.

"Or shall I fck you hard, bending you over that table?", he suggested pointing over the small table in the living room.

Yet there was not even a frown on her face.

"But that wouldn't be a punishment, and a slutty hoe like you deserves one.", he seethed furiously tracing the gun over her cheeks.

Yet again, not even a scowl contoured her face. She was still blank, expressionless. His anger knew no boundaries now. This was his limit.

"Then shall I throw you to my men? Let them have their fun time with you before I end your pathetic life. Shall I?", he tried to threaten yet she was still her unaltered self.

That's it!

"Ah. But all of this would take a bit too long and I can't wait any further. I guess I'll need to end you here and now.", he placed the gun on her stomach while observing her eyes with a judging expression.

A wide grin placed over his face with the thought of printing his hands with her blood.

Now was the time he was waiting for.

The time for her to beg him for her life.

Not that he would let her go. But he would definitely enjoy her pleads for life. He loves watching his victims pathetically begging him for their breaths and that's what he wants from her, before her life officially ends by his hands.

Her expressions now changed and it made him smile wider.

Now she will have to beg!

Her eyes glowed up and a stray smile appeared on her face.

A scowl made it to his face as he witnessed the expressions he never expected to be happening on her face.

Holding the gun with her small dainty hands, she slightly lifted it up.

Is she trying to take the gun from me?

A scoff left his mouth at her visibly pathetic attempt. But his eyes widened for what he saw next.

She slowly lifted it up and now placed the gun at her forehead, before leaving the gun in his hand.

His eyebrows instantly crashed together.

Lisa's eyes widened as she knew what is going in y/n's mind.

"Don't do this y/n!!!", Lisa shouted crying louder, trying to break out from the men's hold.

"Please y/n. For me. Please don't....", Lisa begged her crying even louder.

Y/n, as if deaf to all her pleads, kept her eyes merely on the man in front of her.

Not showing any movement, Taehyung solely stared at her, trying to judge her reality.

An expression of unassurance appeared on her face as she saw him stalling her silent demand.

"Pull."

The first word that came out of her mouth after an eternity long while was this.

Lisa's eyes widened and now she screamed even louder.

Taehyung stood at his place with gritting teeth.

"Pull it!", her voice sounded hasty, eyes looking at him with a hopeful glint.

His grip on her hair tightened now and his jaw clenched in visible fury.

"Repeat it I dare you. And I won't think twice before pulling the trigger.", he warned her thinking it would finally make her drop her act.

Wrong thought.

"Pull it.", she breathed lowly with no second thoughts whatsoever.

Now was the time when he lost it all.

He wanted to give her pain yet she was not taking it.

He wanted to murder her yet she was happy with it.

This is nothing to his satisfaction.

Leaving her with a jerk, he walked back and kicked over the table, making the surface glass to break into pieces and shreds.

Clutching his head in a tight grip he roared like a beast making everything else fall to deafening silence.

Lisa flinched. Her eyes widening further in horror, witnessing the deprave man in front of her.

Y/n only observed the man from afar watching as he heavily breathed with his back towards her.

A loud maniac laugh suddenly echoed the entire room sending shivers through everyone's body, as the tall man finally turned back to her with a sinister smirk covering his thin lips.

Stalking closer, he looked into her eyes which daringly stared back into his with nothingness.

"You want me to pull right?", his smile slowly faltered.

"As you wish."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

I'm gonna be updating till I can lol.

I have plenty of free time today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12.1K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
166K 13.5K 40
"Leave my brother!", She yelled at him making him chuckle with amusement. The officers around them were startled by the bravery of a mere village gir...
106K 5.7K 19
" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses...
173K 8.8K 42
Kim Taehyung, the biggest mafia in Korea, a nightmarishly terrorizing monster got obsessed with a doctor. Her hate for him only increased as he was m...