COME, BURN WITH ME!

By YukixHarish

PROLOGUE A twisted love story of KARISHMA SINGH and HASEENA MALIK which begins with the immense hatred in th... More

1. THORN IN THE LOVER ~
2. DEFEATED BY LOVE ~
3. BEFORE YOU CAME ~
4. I AM NOT YOURS ~
5. I KNOW NOT~
6. LIGHT AND MYSTERY~
7. TILL THE DUSK~
8. LET US BE ONE~
9. A LIGHT UNIQUELY YOURS~
10. FLIGHT OF LIFE~
11. TAKE MY HAND~
12. WHAT IS IT?~
13. ONCE UPON A ONCE-SELFISH SOUL~
14. THREE FRIENDS~
15. LOVE IS A FIRE THAT BURNS UNSEEN~
16. TO WHAT DEPTHS MUST WE SINK~
17. UNITE THE DIVIDE~
18. HEART TO HEART~
19. A RED, RED ROSE~
20. BUTTERFLIES UPON THE WIND~
21 JOURNEY TOWARDS UNKOWN~
22. SHOW ME THY PATH!~
23. LOVE AND VERSE~
24. TWO HEADS, ONE HEART~
25. I HAVE DREAMED ~
26. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (I) ~
27. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (II) ~
28. HOW DO I LOVE THEE? ~
29. STANDING BEFORE THE PATHWAYS OF LIFE~
30. THE EDGE OF LOVE ~
31. I HEAR THE CALL~
33. FIERY FLAME OF LOVE~
34. WE HAVE NOT LONG TO LOVE~
35. LOVE AFTER LOVE~
36. LOVE IS NOT A WORD!~
37. WHEN THE LAST WIND BLOWS~
38. SEIZE ME!
39. STRINGS OF LOVE ~
40. A LOVE TOO FAIR TO DIE~
41. FROM THE FIERY ORB OF LOVE~
42. HEART TO HEART~
EPILOGUE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

32. PLAYFUL FLAMES~

1.3K 202 44
By YukixHarish

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

"Chalte h pj, aap khyal rakhiyega yaha pr!", said haseena while hugging pj.

"Ms aap hamse waada krte jaiye ki aapko jab bhi jis waqt bhi hamari jaroorat paregi aap bina kisi jhijhak ke hame call krengi", pj proposed after breaking the hug.

Haseena smiled and nodded, "ham waada krte h aapse pj, kisi bhi jaroorat ke waqt ham sabse pahle aapko khabar krenge... ab ham nikalte h!"

Pj nodded and bid bye to haseena. After haseena left, pj went back to mpt.
____________________________

Next morning, karishma was working out in the shared garden of malik mansion and singh haveli.

Meanwhile, haseena's cab reached the place. Karishma didn't get aware of her arrival as she was wearing her airpods and more than that she was lost in her own world.

Haseena got of the car and first thing that caught her attention was karishma doing bench press in a black, tight compression leggings and a black half zipped jacket with pink sports bra!

Haseena let out a deep sigh and murmured, "yaha to katl-e-aam macha hua h... jara sambhal ke rhna haseena!"

"Kuch kaha kya aapne maddam hamse?", asked the driver carrying haseena's luggage in his hands with a mixed expression of little frown and confusion maybe due to the weight of the luggage.

Haseena slowly rolled her eyes to the source of voice and said after a pause, " Kya bhaiya... aap kya ye hamara samaan pakar kr aise khade h, neeche rakhiye ise aur ye payment to hamne advance mein kr diya tha na... fir kya kaam h aapko?

The mid aged, lean and thin, dusky driver immediately kept the luggage down and left not before leaving a chance to pull her leg, "hmmm... maddam... sahi h... ab to kanoon ki razamandi bhi h!"

Haseena choked on her breath and turned her surprised-shocked face to the driver and soon reading his teasing expressions she sheepishly grined and said, "hehe, hogaya aapka?.... To jaiye!"

The driver immediately shut his mouth and left.

Karishma was in the middle of lifting up the bar when suddenly haseena's face appeared hovering over her.

For a moment karishma's heart stopped beating and her grip loosened on the barbell and it was about to choke her throat when haseena holded it and almost save her life.

Karishma immediately got up and kept staring haseena with wide eyes, raised eyebrows and a slightly open mouth.

____________________________

"Karu tumne hame bataya nhi ki hasu aaj hi aarhi h?", asked ammi breaking hug with haseena.

"Are karishma apne ammi... aur uncle ko nhi bataya ki ham aarhe h, hamne to inform kiya tha aapko?", asked haseena with a playful glint in her eyes to karishma who was glaring the floor with narrowed brows and pressed lips.

As she looked up to answer, her eyes clashed with that of haseena and she quickly took note of that not so innocent glint of her eyes and in another second she rolled her eyes to ammi and said, "ha ammi, haseena ne hame bataya tha pr ham aapko aur papa ko batana bhool gaye!"

"Kya hogaya h tumhe karu beta, jab se tum aai ho pata nhi kis duniya mein rhne lagi ho... beta tabiyat to theek h na tumhari?", asked ammi being concerned for her.

"Kyu ammi inhe kya hua h?", asked haseena pretending totally unaware.

"Pata nhi haseena beta kya hogaya h is ladki ko... isse pahle to aaj tak jab bhi aati thi, hame lagta tha ki ghar ki ronak wapas aagayi h... pr is baar to mehsoos hi hua peechle beete dino ki ye yahi... hamare saath h!"

"Dinbhar pata nhi kaha khoi rhti h... pahle to laga ki sayad thora vyavasthit hone mein waqt lagega pr itne din hone ko aaye h ye abhi tak vyavasthit nhi ho pai h... phir hamne noor bhabhi se kaha... to unhone iski doctor se puri jaanch bhi krwa li... waha bhi sab theek h... pr ise dekh kr nhi lag rha hame ki ye theek h... aur noor bhabhi bhi sehmat h hamare is baat se!", complained singh sahab in one breath to haseena as if she might have the cure to karishma's changed behavior.

Haseena slowly turned her face toward karishma to see her reaction to this and as she noticed her red hued embarrassed face, a slight laugh escaped from her mouth but she managed to covered it.

Haseena said assuring both the elders, "koi baat nhi, hame lagta h karishma ne mission ke baad turant chutti li h to sayad isi wajah se thora khoi khoi h... ho jayengi ab ye theek... aur baaki ham dekh lenge...!"    "...kyu karishma?",asked haseena confirming from her.

"Ji dekh lenge!", murmured karishma in low voice.

"Hame hamari tabiyat theek nhi lag rhi h... ham aaram krne jaa rhe h... aaplogo se baad mein milte h!", she further announced in broken fragments of words and then left.

"Dekha na tumne haseena beti, bas jabse aai h tabse yahi haal h iska... hame to fikar hone lagi h ab iski.", said singh sahab in a bit disappointed tone.

"Uncle aap fikar mat kriye... ham karishma se baat kr lenge aur jo bhi masla ho wo bhi theek kr denge!",said haseena trying to make him feel better.

Singh sahab just nodded.

"Ammi aap dono baatein kriye ham apna saaman ghar pe rkh ke aate h!", said haseena while leaving from the room.

"Ruko haseena!!", said ammi stopping her.

"Beta tumhe ghar jaane ki jaroorat nhi h... tumhe bhi yahi rhna h... kal se guest aayenge puja ke liye to unke rhne ka intezaam malik mansion mein h.", said ammi disclosing the pre decided plan.

"To abhi ham apna saaman kaha rkhe?", asked confused haseena.

"Beta tum karu ke pass jao aur bolna usko ki koi dusra kamra jo tumhe theek lage usme saaman rkhwa de tumhara.", suggested singh sahab.

"Ji uncle!", said haseena and then left to search karishma.

____________________________

"Bhaisahab hame lagta h sirf karu ko hi nhi balki haseena ko bhi kuch hogaya h.", said ammi.

"Kya mtb aapka bhabhi?", doubtfully asked singh sahab.

"Jaha tak hame dhyaan aata h... isse pahle jab ye dono yaha se gaye the tab ek dusre ko dekhna bhi pasand nhi krte the pr abhi ke halat dekh kr aisa lag nhi rha h.", she explained.

"Sayad lucknow mein saath kaam krne aur saath rhne ka nateeja h ye bhabhi...", said singh sahab.

"...jo ki ek tarah se acha bhi h indono ke liye us takleef ko kam krne ka jo inhe Aabid ke intekal se mila h!", added ammi in low tone.

" ha bhabhi pr abhi ye waqt Aabi ke sapne ko pure krne ka h isiliye abhi aapko udas hone ki ijazat nhi h...", requested singh sahab to cheer up ammi.

"Ji", said ammi nodding with a little smiling.

____________________________

"Pata nhi kaun se kamre mein jaakr aaram farma rhi h kashu... saansein chadhne lagi h hamari pure ghar ko dhundhte dhundhteeee.....", haseena was murmuring to herself when someone held her wrist and pulled her inside one of the rooms.

Haseena freaked out because of the suddenness and clenched her fist and gave a tight punch in the abdomen of the intruder.

"Aah haseenaaa...", shouted karishma falling onto bed holding her stomach in pain.

Hearing karishma's voice haseena hastily opened her eyes and nearly went crazy seeing her lying on bed wincing in pain.

"Kashu aap yaha kr rhi h... aapne hame aise choro jaisa kyu kheecha room mein?", asked haseena while climbing and sitting beside her and trying to stroke her stomach to ease the pain.

"Bahut jor se lag gayi kya kashu? Hamne jaanbhoojh kr nhi kiya... maaf kr dijiye hame!", said haseena in a panicked tone as she placed karishma's head in her lap and continued stroking the affected area.

After a while, Karishma stopped responding and haseena felt her heart syncing, she felt herself gradually numbing and her brain freezing. Within a moment blur flickers, those shrieks and the gloomiest experiences from the past just swiftly flashed before her eyes forming a continuous trail of tears through her cheeks. She tried to jolt karishma with all the might she could gather at that moment but it was of no use.

As her tears dropped of karishma's face, she slowly opened her eyes and got up with haseena's help. As soon as she sat haseena immediately took her into a tight hug and said in between her sobs, "Khuda ka lakh lakh shukra h aap theek h kashu... hamari jaan nikal gayi thi...!"

She heard karishma laughing, so she broke the hug to understand what is happening.

"Dekha haseena aapne, aapko kya laga sirf aap hi hamari taang kheech skti h... hame bhi bahut ache se majak krne aata h.", said karishma in between her laughs.

Haseena understood that it was a prank from karishma which made her furious to the core and with that she climbed onto karishma's lap, keeping each of her knees on the either side of karishma's legs and then held both the lapel of her jacket and pulled her closer to her face and then looked into her flabbergasted eyes with that of her furious ones and said in a wrathful tone, "aainda agar hamse aisa majak krne ki koshish ki na kashu to yaad rkhiyega hamse bura koi nhi hoga... harr cheez majak nhi hoti h... aur hamare liye to bilkul bhi nhi h!"

Their faces were so close that if anyone of them would have leaned in any closer than their lips would probably have touched. Haseena kept staring into karishma's eyes while her short breaths kept brushing karishma's cheeks.

*cell phone rings* (breaking both of their trances)

Haseena climbed off karishma's lap and then bed freeing her and attending the call.

"Hello"

...
"Ji"

...
"Theek h ham aapko thori der mein call krte h!"

____________________________

That is it for this part guys. Bye 👋 milte h next part mein.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 3.8K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...
20.2K 2.8K 33
"Koun hain ye jiske liye itni shant rehne wali insaan itni bechain ho rahi hain jaise uski duniya tabah ho rahi hain.? " The gentleman asked in a sh...
9.6K 1.2K 35
It's a fanfiction about Karishma and Haseena who are childhood friends and now they are in high school and soon to be partner but through a rollercoa...
35K 7.2K 63
This is a romantic story between Haseena Malik & Karishma Singh with some psychological thriller twists & turns. To know more read inside. *I'm not p...