Rise of the Chrysolite Dragon...

Drago_Filps által

All it takes is one bad day to unveil the world for what it truly is. Yamane Makoto, the Main Character of th... Több

Bio
Harem (Update)
Prologue: Dreams of the Past
Chapter 1: Bad First Impressions
Chapter 2: Broken-Hearted
Chapter 3: Eye-Opener
Chapter 4: Friends out of Devils
Chapter 5: Bad Blood
Chapter 6: A Pure Soul
Chapter 7: Rescue & Revenge
Chapter 8: Snack n' Familiar
Chapter 9: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 10: Visiting Past Times - Part 1
1K Views!!!
Chapter 10: Phoenix's Wake-Up Call - Part 2
Chapter 11: Tugged Heartstrings
Chapter 12: Like-minded Souls
Question for Audience
Chapter 13: First Time for Everything - Pt. 1
Chapter 13: Ancient Memories - Pt. 2
Special Chapter: Best Day Ever
Chapter 14: Wraith vs. Scourge
Chapter 15: The Pure Dusk of the Fallen - Part 1
Chapter 15: The Corrupted Dawn of the Scourge - Part 3
Chapter 15: The Hell I Overcame - Part 4
Bio #2
Chapter 16: Here's to Starting Over!
Chapter 17: Jealous Waters
Chapter 18: The Sand's Assassin

Chapter 15: The Peaked Twilight - Part 2

313 11 2
Drago_Filps által

Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally
{Flashback}
Familiar Speaking

----------------------------------------

Kiba POV, 8 minutes ago

While Rias, Makoto, and Akeno fight Kokabiel, I turn my attention to Valper. I make my way towards the man who is the cause of the death of my comrades.. my old family.

"Valper Galilei, I am the sole survivor of the Holy Sword Project, or more accurately, those you tried to murder. I was able to live because I was reborn as a Devil. I refuse to die because I knew.. that one day that I WOULD AVENGE THE DEATH OF MY COMRADES!" I said as I lift my sacred gear, Sword Birth before charging at Valper.

"Kiba, no!" Rias exclaimed.

"MARIA, NOW!" Valper exclaimed.

At the outside view of my peripheral vision, I saw a glint of light. I stop my charge and jump back. However, I was caught in a blast that burned my body.

Once the dust cleared, I grunt as I lay on my stomach, trying to get up.

"W-What.. was that?" I said in a pained tone.

"Hmph. Took you long enough. You're late," Valper said as he looked to the girl that wore a black crown.

I looked at the spear of light that were inches away from me as it glowed its purple color.

"Quiet, old man. You are fortunate enough that my guardian deems this situation to be in need of my presence," The girl with blonde hair said with a spiteful tone.

"Wh-Who are you?" I said, struggling to get the words out as I feel myself getting weaker. 

The girl with blonde hair looks to me with a curious gaze.

"This is interesting. You managed to survive that attack? Your senses must've been very sharp in order to sense my spear's venomous light," The blonde girl said as she floated in the sky with her four black-feathered wings.

I struggle to get up and crawl back from the spear.

"But I forget myself. Sinners such as yourselves do need to be informed on who shall send you to the afterlife. I am Maria Montgomery, The Fallen Executioner," Maria introduced herself before lifting her left hand up, making her spear fly into her hand. "The one who will render judgement on you in God's stead."

I didn't notice the shocked expressions from Akeno and Rias as I'm feeling my body slowly recuperating from the narrowly dodged attack.

"The Fallen Executioner? I didn't expect to have Kokabiel to have someone like her here of all places," Rias muttered to herself.

"That spear... Wait... I know you! You were that girl I met a month ago!" Issei exclaimed as he pointed at Maria with his armored finger.

Flashback, Issei's POV

After Makoto left the ORC room, Rias continued the meeting, telling me that I am now a servant under the daughter of the Marquis of House Gremory. I was completely freaked out by the whole thing, especially with the contract signing with other humans. However, the fact that I will get servants of my own if I do well enough got my blood pumping. 

Right now, I'm pedaling as fast as I can as I get more mental images of naked women of various looks and body types while snickering in excitement.

"Why would I ever want to go back to being a Human!? I'm gonna have a harem! They'll be naked all the time! I'M THE KING OF THE WOOOORLD!" I exclaim as I drive down the street at fast speeds.

As I was handing out flyers, I noticed a strange, blonde haired girl, walking by herself. My instincts were telling me to avoid her at all costs, but my curiosity got the better of me and decided to approach her.

"Hey there. It's a very nice night out, don't you think?" I said with a nice smile, trying to start the conversation off.

The girl turned her head around and stared at me. The vibe she was giving off was definitely creepy.

"U-Um. S-So anyway, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you interested in a flyer? Don't worry, it's nothing too crazy. It's a flyer that'll grant any wish that you desire," I said while lightly sweating.

".... Oh? Anything I desire?" The girl said as she tilts her head.

"Y-Yeah! In fact, here you go," I said before digging into the purse in my bike cart.

I pulled out the flyer and presented it to the girl.

"Anyways, enjoy your wish!" I said as I turn around and walk away from the girl.

As soon as I walked a few feet away, I heard her speak a sentence that sent shivers down my spine.

"My wish.. is to watch every single one of you Devils burn in the light," The girl said with great malice.

"Wh-- Okay. That definitely raised some huge red flags. This feeling.. it's just like with that fedora hat wearing guy.. only this time.." I said as I see a reaper in the girl's shadow.*"It's much more suffocating."*

"At first, I thought you were a human speaking nonsense. Then, I saw this sigil on this flyer. You're a servant under the House of Gremory, which could mean that you're a Devil," The girl said before crumpling the flyer into a ball.

The girl then proceeds to lit it aflame with purple fire. Looking at it really caused me to have goosebumps all over my arms.

"What's going on?" I said in confusion before my eyes widen at the sight that revealed itself behind the girl's back: four black feathered wings. "A Fallen Angel!"

"I am curious. How did you manage to avoid my senses? Could it be that you have been trained to conceal your presence? No... you must've been recently reincarnated and I sense so little magic in you. Yes, that's it. Just be looking at you, you're weak and pitiful, just like all sinners who hide in the dark," The blonde girl said as a black crown starts to form around her head.

I'm feeling scared and a bit pissed off. Scared, because this feeling in my gut is making me want to hurl from the sheer pressure of her gaze. Pissed off, because of her tone and how she's so condescending.

"Wow, someone must've really taught you how to run that mouth like a stuck up bitch," I said, attempting to glare at the blonde-haired Fallen Angel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The glare was not effective to intimidate her. Instead, it did the complete opposite as it made the Fallen Angel even more mad.

"Such a disgraceful mouth and you dare attempt to look down on me? Know your place, little bat," The blonde girl said before summoning a light purple holy spear before throwing it towards me at fast speeds.

I would've been impaled, if it wasn't for my body moving on itself, dodging to the left and dodging the thrown spear. The light spear dug into the ground, creating a crater upon impact. Before I could try to yell at the crazy woman, the latter is holding a scythe made out of light. She tried to decapitate me, but I managed to dodge it at the last second.

*"This bitch is gonna kill me! No, wait! Makoto helped me unlock that red gauntlet! How do I summon it again?"* I thought to myself as I try to summon that gauntlet. I think back to Makoto's words.

{"Clear your mind of distractions and think of something that you want most. Envision it in your mind and once you get a nice mental picture of it, call it out in your head," Makoto instructed me.}

"Haaaa! TITTIES!" I exclaim as the green gem from before formed over my hand, resulting in the rest of the armor covering the entirety of my left hand and wrist.

Only this time, from being summoned, it released a great amount of magical energy.

"What the-- This energy... Welsh Dragon! You kataraménos drákos," The blonde-haired female furiously exclaimed in Greek.

"SUCK ON THIS!" I shouted, releasing the energy from my gauntlet and towards the Fallen Angel.

Releasing so much energy was so strong that the female grunts and shrieks in pain. It got to the point that her modern clothes were blown off of her body. In awe of my power, I look at the gauntlet and lightly chuckle.

"Oh hell yeah. That's kickass," I said as my hazelnut eyes glowed green, albeit temporairly.

I look toward the Fallen Angel and I would've been fawning over her smooth, lithe body, if it wasn't for the numerous scars that's littered all over her body. I felt pity and light regret for hurting the girl, even though she is a Fallen Angel.

"Oh crap. Are you o--" I said before I was cut off.

"Did you see them?" The girl spoke in another voice that mixed into her own.

"Huh?" I said in confusion before a wave of bloodlust come over me.

The girl would turn around and stare at me with an emotionless, yet cold expression as she covers herself with her arms and hands.

"You are not allowed to rest your horrendous eyes on them. Absolving you of your sins will not be enough for that stunt you pulled. You will experience eternal damnation, Devil," The girl said as her eyes glowed in its blue color.

The way she looked at me felt like I was nothing. No, less than nothing. Before I could react, I hear a shimmering sound. As I blinked, I saw a guy that has arctic blue eyes and white hair while wearing an oxford blue tuxedo with a silver chain on the collar.

"What the fuck? Another Fallen Angel?" I mutter to myself before gritting my teeth. *"HE'S EVEN HOTTER THAN PRINCE CHARMING CASANOVA!"*

"Oh Mar-Mar. What happened to you?" The white-haired male asked.

"NOT. NOW," The girl said, glaring at the white-haired male.

"You know we're not granted permission to roam about. Pater is not going to like seeing you like this," The male said before taking his blazer off and covers the girl.

"I can take Pater's anger, but I will not allow myself to be disgraced like this!" The girl said angrily, wanting to drive her spear through my stomach.

"Another time, Mar-Mar. Oi! You there, errand boy! You're getting off lucky today, but just know that you've painted a target on your back!" The male said before wrappign his wings around himself and the girl.

The last thing I saw was the girl, glaring daggers at me through the man's feathers before disappearing. All I could say was...

".... Nani?"

Flashback End, Third POV

Maria looked towards Issei and her gaze hardened with a cold, murderous intent, remembering the embarrassment she went through by her brother and her Pater.

"Ah yes... The lecherous cockroach. You still haven't received your punishment of damnation for that heinous stunt you pulled on me," Maria said as her eyes lightly glowed in its blue color, but only briefly.

"Enough of this. Freed!" Valper said before calling out the fallen exorcist.

"You called?! I'm here!" Freed exclaimed with a gleeful, crazed expression while holding his right hand close to his right ear.

"Not you again!" Issei said with light malice.

"This will be the true test. Use the Excalibur with the power of the four swords to clear all of this debris. Maria, be that Fallen Judge, Jury, and Executioner that you do best at," Valper said with eyes filled with curious excitement, wanting to see what the ritually-fused Excalibur is capable of.

"I would love to, with some reservation that this F.E (A/N: Fallen Executioner) is fighting with me. O Gloriously Upgraded Excalibabe, you surely doth rest in my hands. Now.. who wants the point end of this bad-boy fatherpegger first?! Well, I'll go ahead and chop up that devil and bitch-believer a little then. THAT SOUND OKAY!?" Freed exclaimed as he grabbed the fused Excalibur and slices through the air with a psychopathic grin.

Issei and Koneko were ready to fight, but are nervous due to the fact that Maria will be fighting as well. However, a figure jumped over the Devil pair with a long greatsword.

"Xenovia!" Issei said.

Xenovia let out a war cry as she tried to cut down Freed, but was stopped by Maria as she flew in front of Freed and blocked the downward strike with her scythe. The ground cracked as the clash forced Maria to land on the ground, feet nearly rooted in the rocks. Xenovia's eyes widen in quick recognition before her face contorts into that into pure rage.

"LIAR!!" Xenovia exclaimed as she glares at Maria with burning hatred.

Maria slightly flinched from Xenovia's one-word sentence, but regained her calm composure.

"Freed, I'll take Quarta while you handle the others," Maria said as she used her scythe to push off Excalibur Destruction.

"Fuck all that noise! It's your good friend, Rapidly, the chopper!" Freed said as he disappears before reappearing behind Xenovia.

She looks behind him and grits her teeth.

"This toasty Excalibabe's fresh out the oven! This bad boy can make anything happen!" Freed said as he slashed down at Xenovia.

Unfortunately, for Freed, Xenovia dodges the attack and managed to kick Freed a few feet back. Unbeknownst to Xenovia, Issei was drooling after watching Xenovia do a flexible kick.

"Shiit.. if there truly is a God, bless whoever made those combat suits," Issei quickly said as he clapped his two hands together in the form of a prayer, before receiving a massive headache.

Somewhere in Rome, Italy

A blonde-haired, tanned skin male is walking down the streets of Vatican City. He's wearing a white business suit with a red tie over a blue undershirt. The man is currently walking to his bike, parked on the side of his personally bought parking space. He takes a long drag of his cigarette before taking it out of his mouth and lets out a visible cloud as he exhaled. 

"Aaah. What a nice day today i-i-i-- ACHOO!" The blonde-haired male said before being interrupted by sneezing so hard that he made himself slip on a puddle and lands hard on his back.

"Agh, damn it all. Hm? Oh hello~" The blonde haired male said as he's looking at a very wonderful sight.

The blonde male is looking at a high school girl's panties, who the owner's cheeks of said panties turn red of embarrassment.

"White panties with blue polka dots. Very nice," The blonde haired male said as he placed his chin in between his right index finger and thumb.

"F-Father! YOU PERVERT!" The high school girl exclaimed before jumping up high before driving her heels into the man's eyes who screamed in pain.

(A/N: If you can guess who this guy is, you get a shout-in my next chapter [Or one of my chapters down the road if no one gets it in the near future]. I'll give you two hints: The guy is from an anime that aired in 1999 and the show's initials are "G.T.O". Good luck!) 

Back to Kuoh Town, Japan

"MY FACE! YOU SCUM BITCH! Who kicks a face of perfection like this?! I'll tear you apart for that! I'll turn you into minced meat, you hear me!? Prepare for your final reckoning!" Freed said as he held his face before aiming his sword at Xenovia.

Freed proceeds to utilizes  the fused Excalibur's power to extend its blade. Xenovia dodges the attack.

"It's not just Mimicry you know!" Freed exclaimed as he pulled his sword over his head like it's a fishing rod.

The fused Excalibur would split itself into five jointed blades. Xenovia would block each strike from the blades.

"It's a NIGHTMARE!" Freed exclaimed, utilizing Excalibur Nightmare's ability to create six, living copies of himself.

"This is the power of the Excalibur Nightmare! Duh-duh-duh! How do you like that, Princess!? TRANSPARE- AGH!" Freed said as he was about to use Excalibur Transparency's ability, but was interrupted as daggers made out of purple light were thrown at him.

"DO AS I SAY, YOU INSIGNIFICANT ASHEN-HAIRED CONFOUNDED IGNORAMUS!" Maria exclaimed in anger as she twirls her scythe over her head and throws it towards Xenovia before summoning her holy spear and attempts to vertically slash Xenovia.

"Tsk! Fine! Just don't expect any he- GAH!" Freed said as he was kicked from the back of the head.

"Don't forget about us, asshat!" Issei exclaimed as he is the culprit for the kick.

Back to Xenovia and Maria, the former blocks the thrown attack with the frontal side of Excalibur Destruction, causing it to be deflected. She then swings her broadsword and clashed against Maria's spear. The grinding of metal on metal would be heard as the two try to overpower the other.

"To think I'd meet you again here of all places. You shouldn't be here, Xenny," Maria said, somberly. 

"Don't you dare say that. You lost every right to call me that the moment you lied to me!" Xenovia exclaimed as her yellow-colored eyes become sharp in anger.

Xenovia's anger gained her favor in the clash as she pushed through the clash, but swung her broadsword downward. This resulted in creating a large crater being made. Maria loated back and summoned daggers of light above her in a half-crescent formation. She would then send them towards Xenovia. Xenovia dodged the thrown attacks and launches herself in the air. She spins herself around like a ballerina while twirling her sword before vertically swinging it down. 

As the two continue to fight, Kiba struggles to get back up, only yo fall on his knees again. He sweats as he tries to catch his breath.

"I've heard about you. They said one of the subjects had escaped. How tragic to survive only to live as a lowly devil. I am grateful to you and the others. You all taught me what I needed to know to complete the project," Valper stated.

"Complete it?" Kiba said in confusion.

"The subjects were used individually have enough of a particular gene to use the Holy Sword. After I realized that fact with the help of another, I came to a conclusion so all I did was take out the gene from the kids that carried any of it. Then, I found a way to combine and crystallize their genes! This crystal contains the correct quantity of the gene. It's the last one made out from those pathetic brats!" Valper said as he reveals the sick method to bring about the usage of Holy Swods, along with the gene crystal.

Freed cackled before saying, "The other guys they tested the crystals on DIED halfway in to take all the gene goodies! You'd be lucky to be fighting one of a kind! Especially one of the two prominent subjects of the project!"

Freed then proceeds to slash horizontally at Koneko and Issei. The two dodged out of the slash.

"Bastard!" Issei exclaimed.

Xenovia grunts as she dodges wide diagonal swings from Maria before jumping back. Her eyes widen as she sees the gene crystal. 

"The crystal.. Holy sword users receive a blessing. Something like that is put into their bodies," Xenovia said before remembering eavesdropping on Irina's ritual of being capable to utilize a Hly Sword.

"The Church has been using those crystals due to there being a gene deficiency," Maria stated as she tightened her grip on her holy spear.

"Those hypocrites. After excommunicating me as a pagan, they shamelessly used my research. Typical Church behavior. Of course, we are talking about Michael. So even if he did take genes from his subjects, I bet he didn't even take the time to kill them," Valper said before chuckling.

"There was no need to kill us either... How could you!?" Kiba said as he glared with eyes nearly crimson.

"You were nothing but materials used in a top secret project. We got everything we needed; what else were we supposed to do?" Valper stated.

"We believed what we were doing was for God. We poured everything we had because of that faith. You just threw us away.. like trash.." Kiba said, heartbroken from it.

Maria couldn't help but feel empathy for the Knight of Rias Gremory.

"Oh please. You act as if you're the only survivor of that project. There were two others that escaped," Valper stated.

Xenovia and Kiba were shocked by this news.

"Wh-Who were they!? ANSWER ME!" Kiba exclaimed in determination.

"Should be obvious. After all, that blue-haired girl is fighting her," Valper said.

"Wait..." Xenovia muttered before her eyes widened. 

Xenovia's head snapped to Maria, who had a saddened expression on her face.

"The Montgomery Siblings.. those two were my masterpieces! They would've ended many Devils in their wake, had it not been for that lying rat!" Valper said as he grinds his teeth.

"You said someone helped you.. who was it?" Kiba questioned, eyes filled with ever-growing anger.

"You should know him for his reputation. He is the man who blew the whistle on the project to the Church and Devil Faction. He also falsely framed me of his crime of kidnapping Devil children to test their aptitude against Holy Swords and to break the unspoken law of fusing Devil and Holy energy into one singularity. That's right. His name is Alastor Balvenca, the Second Chrysolite Dragon Emperor," Valper revealed with venom in his voice.

Everyone, excluding Maria and Freed, were shocked from hearing this.

"Y-You can't be serious. He had a hand in the project?" Xenovia stated.

Kiba couldn't help but look towards the fight between Kokabiel and Makoto. He feels anger not to Makoto, but to the Scourge Dragon for allowing a man such as him to commit to a horrendous project.

"That no good thief. After I presented Alastor the siblings, he became very hostile out of nowhere. He tricked me and took the Montgomery siblings with him and disappeared off the face of the map. Whether it was some leftover morality he had or saw potential in them that I didn't see, I don't know. All I know is that he owes me!" Valper exclaimed as he gripped the gene crystal in his hand.

"So those scars... why didn't you tell me?" Xenovia asked Maria.

"Do you honestly think the Church would've accepted me and my brother back then if we had told them the truth? Also, would you have kept it a secret and still trusted me before THAT DAY?" Maria stated as she glares over at Valper.

Xenovia remained quiet as she thinks on what could've happened had Maria told her about her scars when they were kids.

Valper tossed the gene crystal to Kiba. 

"Here, take this. I no longer need it. We've gotten to the point to mass produce higher-quality crystals. No martyrs nor marvelous creations required," Valper stated before feeling something cut by his cheek.

Valper looked to Maria, who looked more than ready to kill him.

Meanwhile, Kiba picks up the gene crystal. He remembers the pleas of his friends to run away from the massacre.

"God.." Kiba muttered in pain.

"Valper Galilei! You'll pay for this!" Issei yelled with tears in his eyes.

"How many.." Kiba said.

"Eh?" Valper said with a evil, yet lightly confused smile.

"How many lives did your blessed research cost? How many lives did it take?" Kiba said as the gene crystal glows in his hands while five light-blue silhouettes form behind him.

"What is that?" Asia asked.

"Look.." Koneko said.

"It kinda seems like people," Issei stated.

"Is that.." Maria muttered to herself.

Kokabiel and Makoto were even distracted from the blue light that came from the gene crystal by extension of Kiba.

"It's probably the different powers of the battlefield combining. And Kiba.. Our powers on top of the trembling of his heart must've reed the souls of the crystal," Akeno stated.

"I prayed.. and wondered. Why was I the only one? Why me? It wasn't fair for me to have survived. They were kids who had bigger dreams than I did. Kids who wanted to live more than I did. It was a mistake. Someone better than me should've made it out of that nightmare," Kiba said with eyes clenched in emotional pain before sensing something.

He opened his eyes to see ten children in church-like clothing in a line behind Kiba. A kid with brown hair tugged on Kiba's right short-armed sleeve. Kiba looked down at the kid, who smiled at him. This made Kiba tear up as he gets to see his friend's smile again. All of them dissipated and turned into many blue sprites of magical energy, circling Kiba.

"It's okay./ Let's all gather together./ Take us in. It's time./ You don't have to be scared, even if there is no God. / Though God may not be watching over us.../ Our hearts will forever be one," said the various ghosts of Kiba's deceased comrades.

Kiba's tears flowed from his eyes, but he nods in acceptance. "Yes.."

The spirits soon flowed into Kiba, with the exclusion of one. A spirit floated towards one individual: Maria Montgomery.

"N-No.. not you," Maria said as she took a step back.

The spirit revealed itself to be a a fairly skin toned girl with amber eyes with red hair. The female spirit's hairstyle is a ponytail being held up by a blue cotton tail ribbon. Her expression would be more of a pout than a usual smile or empty expression from Kiba's friends.

"......" The spirit gazed at Maria with crossed arms.

"I... I'm sorry," Maria apologized to the spirit.

The spirit shook her head before speaking, "I already forgave you, Maria. However, if there's anyone that you need forgiveness from, it's yourself and one other person. I will always cherish you as my friend, stupid."

Maria's eyes were pricked with tears. She reached out with her left hand to try and touch the spirit of her old, deceased friend, but the spirit turned into particles and returned to Kiba's side. Kiba's body glowed with the power of his former comrades and deceased friends. Rias and Akeno looked on with pleasant smiles. 

"Aw, that's sweet," Koneko said.

Asia is crying while praying, ignoring the headache in her head.

Makoto looked on as he lightly smiles from the scene.

"I can't stop crying! Damn it Kiba! You're breaking my heart!" Issei said.

"The night has peaked. It happens when the thoughts and wishes of the user oppose nature. When they go against the natural course of things in this world. The sacred treasure peaks. Otherwise known.. as the Balance Breaker," Ddraig spoke through Issei's Boosted Gear.

"Oh?" Kokabiel said, curious from hearing this.

"It's like you said, partner," Makoto said.

"You'll achieve your Balance Breaker. Although, I believe the moment will come sooner than you think," Akiliren stated.

"My comrades.. they never wanted me to wish for revenge. They wanted me free.. but I'm not. First, I need to destroy the evil in front of me. Then, go after the man who had a hand in the project. No one else will have to suffer," Kiba stated before summoning Sword Birth.

Maria peered at Kiba because of his statement about going after Alastor.

"No one but you and Alastor," Kiba said with determination.

"Help me! Freed!" Valper exclaimed.

"YES! I'm here! Hahahaha!" Freed said as he jumps in the sky and lands in front of Valper.

"Heh. You're such a little fool. You should've been killed with the rest of them," Valper said.

"Kiba! Go on and kick that freak bastard's ass along with those Excaliburs! No point in wasting your friend's feelings or their souls!" Issei cheered on Kiba.

"Issei.." Kiba said, touched by his words.

"You can do it Kiba. Fight like a member of the House of Gremory. Take them down. Besides, no true Knight of mine would fall to a pathetic foe," Rias said, giving words of encouragement.

"Come on Kiba. You can do it. We all believe in you," Akeno said, cheering Kiba on.

"I want to see blood," Koneko blatantly stated.

"Kiba.." Asia said with tears at the corners of her eyes.

"The floor is yours, my friend. You got this," Makoto said. 

"Thank you.. all of you," Kiba said.

"Gross! Another moving scene from the House of Gag Me Gremory! The readers aren't here for a heartfelt moment! They're here for blood, guts, and brutalizing views that'll make them cringe from reading this shit show of a fanfic from a shut-in author!" Freed exclaimed.

"Nani?" Makoto said in confusion.

(A/N: Alright! That's enough out of you! Za Tape-O! *Grabs flex tape and fixes the Fourth wall with great speed*)

(A/N: Take 2.)

"Gross! Another moving scene from the House of Gag Me Gremory! Now my skin is starting to crawl and it's freaking me out! I can't take it! I need to hurry up and kill you. Yes! That should make me feel much better!" Freed exclaimed with an insane expression. 

"Time for a new sword. Dear comrades whose souls have fused with mine, we shall overcome this together. All our dreams that were stifled have come true. I'll create a sword for Rias and for all of my fallen friends! Sword Birth, go!" Kiba chanted before his Sword Birth began to glow with thick ropes of Holy and Devil energy swirling around the sword.

It soon transforms into an upgraded version of itself.

"It's the Sword of the Betrayer! A sword vested with both Holy and Devil powers! Try to stop it!" Kiba said before aiming his sword at Freed.

"Holy and Devil powers fused together?!" Rias said, surprised to see something like this achieved.

"Oh, I get it now. It makes sense. Ddraig said that Kiba's power has peaked. That must be his prohibited power. That sword is his balance breaker," Issei stated. as Kiba marches towards Freed.

"A Holy-Devil Sword? It's impossible! Two opposing elements can't be mixed together! Something like that is an aberration," Valper said, surprised and confused from this sudden reveal.

"Pater..." Maria said, recalling a memory of an ashen-haired male, holding her and her brother in his arms as he speaks of his ambitions.

Xenovia walks beside Kiba before saying, "Talk to me, Knight of Rias Gremory. Are we still fighting on the same side?"

"I like to think that we are," Kiba replied.

"I have a thought then. Why don't we destroy that Excalibur together?" Xenovia suggested.

"Are you sure?" Freed said, slightly surprised to hear it from Xenovia.

"I understand that technically, we are looking at a Holy Sword... but there's nothing holy about that sword," Xenovia stated.

"Agreed," Kiba said before Xenovia plants her sword in the ground.

"Peter, Basilius, Dionysus, and Mary, the Holy Mother.. hear my voice.." Xenovia said as she extends her hand and chanted, summoning a bright yellow magic circle.

Soon, a blue-yellow sword comes out of it, wrapped by chains. Xenovia moves her hand over the handle.

"In the name of the saint which rests within this blade, I will unleash.." Xenovia said before grabbing the handle, thus breaking the chains. 

"The Holy Sword! Durandal!" Xenovia exclaimed as she swung her new weapon.

"That thing's... really dangerous," Makoto said, getting slight chills from looking at it.

"It's an Excalibur-tier Holy Sword said to be able to split anything in this world," Akeno said in awe.

"That's absurd! My research hasn't produced a individual who can wield Durandal!" Valper stated.

"Unlike Freed or Irina, I'm all-natural. I'm assuming that the same is applied to Maria," Xenovia said with a light smirk as she looks over to Maria, who nodded.

"Spoken true. I am surprised, Xenovia. To think that you'd be wielding the weapon that I would've used long ago. Oh well, it does suit you," Maria said as she twirls her holy spear.

"This kiddo cuts through anything it touches, yet it is quite the stubborn one. I can hardly control it myself. He's infinitely dangerous if not stored in another dimension," Xenovia said.

"I don't believe you!" Freed said as he sent his elongated fused Excalibur towards Xenovia.

The latter would deflect the incoming attack by swinging Durandal to the right. This caused the fused Excalibur to split into four separate blades and go for Xenovia's vitals. However, Xenovia's Durandal breaks through the four mini blades.

"Damn, what a plot twist!" Freed said in frustration.

"What you have is a simple, broken sword! It's no match for my Durandal!" Xenovia said as she leapt in the air and swung Durandal down.

Maria comes into the fray and attempts to block the downward slash with her holy spear. However, to Maria's surprise, it cuts through it as if it was breaking through a kit-kat bar. Maria uses her quick reflexes and catches Durandal with her hands by its flat sides. She struggles against the power of Durandal, but this was something that Maria was looking forward to. She wants her former friend use Durandal to the best of its capabilities and push her to the limits.

"Gah! I've decided I don't like neither of you!" Freed said as he tries to ambush Xenovia.

"The feeling's mutual!" Kiba exclaimed as he has his Sword Birth, ready to cut down Freed from behind.

The fallen priest and the devil knight clashed blades against one another at high speeds, while Xenovia continues to try to cleave Maria in two.

"It wasn't enough to sever our hopes!" Kiba said before dealing the final blow, destroying the fused Excalibur.

"NO! My precious Excalibabe broke!" Freed said as he tumbled on his back before landing on his knees. "Hrrr! Are you FUCKING kidding me!? How could I be taken down by lame Devil scum!? No.." 

Freed felt something prick his left shoulder. He looked over to inspect it, only for a blue gash burst from it, causing immense pain to the fallen exorcist. Freed howled in pain before falling over.

"Yes.. Did you see how our powers overcame Excalibur?" Freed said, feeling complete satisfaction with one part of his revenge.

"I-Impossible! The fusion of Holy and Devil powers could never be-- He-humn!" Valper said before jumping in fear as Kiba looks at him with a determined gaze to claim the justice for his fallen comrades.

"Prepare yourself! Valper Galilei!" Kiba said.

"W-Wait. Yess. I get it now! If the balance between Holy and Devil powers is disrupted, then it could be possible!" Valper said as his eyes widen in crazed realization.

Maria grunts as she feels herself bending to one knee. She felt the cold gaze of a superior individual. Not of Kokabiel, but of another. Maria quickly teleports, surprising Xenovia.

"How did I not see it!? Alastor must've figured this out long before I did! It makes sense! He must've realized that not only that the Devil Kings, but also God-- HA-ACK!" Valper said before he felt something pierce into him.

Xenovia and Kiba were surprised to see a purple holy spear pierce through the excommunicated scientist's mouth.

"I believe you've said quite enough. I've wasted enough time as it is. As Fallen Executioner, I sentence you to death. Good riddance, Galilei," Maria said with a empty expression and a cold tone.

Maria grabbed her holy spear's handle and twisted it so that the blade through Valper's mouth changed from horizontal to vertical position, forcefully widening Valper's mouth and creating a loud CRACK sound. Then, Maria pulled her holy spear upward, cleaving through Valper's skull. Finally, Maria let out a small violent cry as she diagonally slashed through the scientist's body. She took a deep breath and exhaled. As she did, Valper's upper body would slide down and fall off. Valper's lower body soon followed after, spilling the contents of the scientist's stomach, liver, pancreas, intestines, and other organs.

"Poor Valper. You were very talented. Unfortunately, you weren't supposed to figure that part out. Thank you, Maria. I was going to do that myself, had you not intervened. Of course, that is your job as Fallen Executioner," Kokabiel said as he slowly floats down.

"Okay, Kokabiel. What're you trying to do here?" Rias said as she walks a few steps forward beside Issei.

Makoto soon floats down, but on the right side of Rias' group.

"I'm destroying anything I find tedious. Now I'm even more bored than before. Hey there, little boy with the red gauntlet," Kokabiel said before calling out Issei.

"Yeah, what do you want!?" Issei yelled to Kokabiel.

"Raise the dragon power as much as you can and transfer it to Makoto Yamane," Kokabiel stated.

Makoto became lightly surprised by this request, and so did Issei.

"Why do you want me to do that?" Issei asked.

"If you think I need a power up, you got another thing coming. Besides, I think you're giving me a little less credit," Makoto said before sending a quick look towards Akeno.

Akeno noticed the eye movement and nods.

"Oh, not at all. You already presented yourself to me as a debatable challenge. I want to see how much power you can obtain and handle. After all, isn't GREED supposed to be the Scourge Dragon's main theme?" Kokabiel said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. Partner, how do you and Kokabiel know each other?" Makoto spoke to Akiliren through Painful Greed.

"Kokabiel is the one who tried to convince me to fight for the Fallen Angels back in the Three Faction War," Akiliren revealed.

"I still think you would've been a valuable asset for the Fallen Angels during the Three Faction War. My offer was extended to you, Akiliren and that offer is now extended to your host," Kokabiel stated.

"What?" Makoto said in confusion.

"Join me. Do that, and I will grant whatever your little heart desires. Whether it be power, riches, women, you name it and it is yours," Kokabiel offered.

"Whoa. Did he say women? That's... uh.... very tempting," Issei said as his mouth begins to water.

"Issei!" Rias exclaimed, close to scolding her pawn.

"Sorry, President!" Issei said, quickly apologizing to Rias.

"Anything I desire?" Makoto asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Name it and it is yours. All you have to do is come by my side," Kokabiel said as he extends his left hand.

"Then what I want..." Makoto said as he floats towards Kokabiel, hair covering his eyes.

"Makoto! You can't be serious!" Rias exclaimed in anger.

"Oh hush, Rias, my dear. Ask away, Third Host," Kokabiel said, still holding that insidious grin.

Makoto takes Kokabiel's left hand with his own. He grips it firmly. Kokabiel's grin widened even more. Makoto smirked before saying something that confused the Fallen Angel.

"Is for you to have something of mine," Makoto said.

"Oh? A gift from the Third Chrysolite Dragon Emperor? What is it then?" Kokabiel asked with piqued curiosity.

Everyone on Rias' side looked at the interaction with anxiety, but Koneko noticed Makoto's right armored hand glowing. She smirks as she knows what he's about to do. However, Maria notices this as well and goes to fly towards the two.

"Yeah... It's something called--" Makoto said before Akiliren exclaimed one word.

"REND!"

Makoto tried to grab Kokabiel's face, but Maria made it in time to have her left arm be caught in the grip. Maria screams in pain as she feels Makoto's Rend tearing into her flesh and muscle. Upon seeing this, Kokabiel raised his right fist and drove it into Makoto's face. Kokabiel put so much strength into the punch that it caused Makoto to spiral down to the tennis court.

"Makoto!" Koneko exclaimed as she ran over to him.

"Deceitful snake! How is your arm?" Kokabiel asked Maria.

"Wounded.. very badly.. felt like acid poured over my arm," Maria said as she has a strained expression on her face. 

"Use this," Kokabiel said as he hands Maria a bottle of holy water.

"Damn it. Issei, boost as many times possible and transfer it to me. We'll take him down, even if Makoto is out of the battle," Rias said as she grabs Issei's right hand with her left.

"You got it, President," Issei said as he holds her hand back in return.

"Makoto will handle it," Akeno said as she goes to fly up in the air, already feeling better from the healing from Asia.

Rias looked at Akeno with confusion. Akeno sparked electricity around her left handed fingers. 

"I hope you know what you're doing! Here comes the THUNDER!!" Akeno exclaimed as she summons a large yellow magic circle over the tennis field. 

"Akeno! What are you doing?" Koneko exclaimed to Akeno.

"Get out of the way, Koneko!" Akeno yelled to Koneko before unleashing a powerful thunderbolt down to the tennis court.

The target would be Makoto, who lifted his right hand to take the force of Akeno's thunderbolt. Koneko moved out of the way before the thunderbolt made impact. He screams in pain as he can feel the electricity coursing around his body. He can feel his limit approaching, but begins to slowly stand up in defiance of the pain. Makoto lets out a roar of pure will, which makes Painful Greed's gem glow even more. At the end of Akeno's attack, the tennis court is non-existant and Makoto is currently panting with only his teared shirt and pants.

"Ha! As expected from the host of the Scourge Dragon. Using your ally's attack to learn the magic behind it so that you can use it against me. How typical," Kokabiel said as he digs in his robe and pulls out holy water before giving it to Maria.

"Who said I would use Akeno's magic against you?" Makoto said as his right hand soon closes to a fist.

Kokabiel hummed in intrigue. Makoto brought his fist close down to his face and let out a small breath.

"I'm going to take you down... with MY OWN MAGIC!" Makoto exclaimed as he converted the gained power within his gauntlet into his magic reserves, which caused a magical aura of his own to flare around.

The aura around Makoto flares with green fire. His eyes temporarily changed to a lime yellow color before changing back to its gray color.

"Whoa! Holy shit! He turned Akeno's magic into his own! That's freaking wicked!" Issei said in surprise.

"He's amazing.." Asia said in wonder.

"I can feel the depth of power Makoto's using, even all the way from here," Kiba said in light awe.

"Thanks for the boost, Akeno. I'll admit that I was lying when I said that I didn't need a power up. Being arrogant would've cost me the victory," Makoto spoke to Kokabiel as he spreads out his four Devil wings and flew up to Kokabiel.

"No problem, cutie. That look you gave me told me everything that you needed," Akeno said before turning her attention back to the Fallen Angel duo.

"Now this is getting more interesting! Yes, that power is near rival enough to that of Serafall Leviathan! SHOW ME THIS MAGIC YOU'RE SO PROUD OF! MAKOTO YAMANE!" Kokabiel exclaimed.

"I won't keep you waiting, then! HYAAGH!" Makoto exclaimed as he summoned two magic circles over his hands. 

Makoto lets them spin over his hands and pulls his arms back. The magic circles spin faster and faster as Makoto concentrates. His eyes squint as he stares down at Kokabiel, who eagerly waits for the attack. Makoto's eyes widen a bit in assurance, making his magic circles stop.

"EAT THIS! MALEVOLENT! DOWNFALL!!!!"

To Be Continued...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6K 92 4
Lucifer's defeat brought an end to The Great War, but the story is yet to conclude for the Archangel Y/N. His time on Earth has yielded a new persona...
23K 416 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
153K 4.3K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...