professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter sixty nine

4K 109 30
By jess_romanoff

so i watched her, and omg, scarlett's voice, immaculate 🧎‍♀️i highly recommend.
i honesty could have made this a 69 chapter but i didn't, sorry. it's sort of just a filler

•••

week six

~ friday night ~

I had just gotten back to my dorm after my one lecture today. I honestly can't get Natasha out of my head, what she said yesterday.

The part about me being hers, definitely ignited something in me. I was just so caught up in everything else she's said to me i flipped and went off at her.

I do feel bad for what i said, but it was sort of the truth. She has been pretty rude to me lately even though she was the one that ended things. Also giving me so many mixed signals, like she wants me one day but doesn't the next.

Anyways, the week is over finally and i'm so keen for this weekend. We're having a trail match tomorrow, basically it'll be A team against B team. Just a bit of friendly competition but i'm super keen, i love it when we get to actually play a game.

"how are you feeling? still confused about Natasha?" Sarah asked as she watched me do my night time routine.

"hmm yeah, i don't know i still like her and i want to be with her. she's just giving me so many mixed signals, i can't tell what she wants" Sarah hummed as i plopped down on my bed.

"wanna watch movies all night?" I chuckled nodding immediately jumping back up to join her on her bed.

"i can't be up too late though i've got soccer tomorrow" Sarah just hummed as she grabbed her laptop opening up Netflix.

~ saturday morning ~

I was up early to get a nutritious breakfast and squeeze a quick gym session in before practice. I was one of the first people out on the field, i didn't have to warm up though as i was already warm from my gym session.

"are you ready for our match?" One of the girls from B team asked me. She was on the ground stretching her legs.

"oh absolutely, we're going to totally wipe the floor with you" I chuckled causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

"morning ladies, how we all feeling this fine saturday?" Coach Matthews greeted us. All the girls replied standing up waiting for her to give us an order.

"let's start out with a few laps, let's say 10. then we'll get into passing drills, ending the practice with the game between A team and B team" Everyone cheered clearly just as excited as i was for the match.

About half way through the passing drills none other than Natasha showed up. She was in a dark grey matching gym set. The sports bra had no padding as i could see her nipples poking through. The leggings had the scrunch up the butt accentuating the curve even more.

I know she saw me looking at her, i also know she wore that just to tease me. "alright guys gather up" Coach Matthews called out as we all ran over to her and Natasha.

"we've got a special guest here for our match today" Natasha shook her head immediately.

"oh please, i'm not that special. but i am excited to watch each and every one of you play" Natasha spoke as she looked around before meeting my gaze.

I groaned turning away, why is she here? what is she trying to prove. "right ladies, A team you'll be red and B team you'll be yellow. go and get your cover vests"

Once we were out on the field ready to start i glanced over at Natasha one last time. Only to be met with her already intense gaze.

Now i feel pressure to be good, i don't want to humiliate myself. I mean Natasha has seen me play so she knows i'm good, but still.

It was such a good game, once i got the fact Natasha was watching me out of my head i played amazingly. I scored 4 goals for my team giving us a total of 7-3.

It may have been unfair considering it was the A team against the B team, but oh well. "well done ladies, B team i can see you all improving immensely you should be very proud of yourself. hands together for our MVP again being Y/n, scoring a total 4 goals individually" Everyone started clapping looking over at me.

I just smiled looking between each and every one of my teammates. When i landed on Natasha she had a wide grin as she clapped along. "thanks guys" A few girls also patted me on the back to congratulate me.

"that's it for today ladies, great practice. i'll see you all next weekend, but i'll also get those mid week practice rosters out as well" Coach Matthews dismissed us, we all immediately begun walking over to the locker room.

I looked back seeing Natasha with Coach Matthews. She was saying something as Natasha was staring at me. Her expression had changed from the confident look to a look of uneasiness.

I just shrugged it off as i turned back to the locker room. After a quick shower i headed back to my dorm, when i walked out of the locker room i could still see Coach Matthews and Natasha talking.

I gave Natasha a small wave and a smile which she returned before i turned to leave.

"wait she showed up to your soccer practice?" Sarah practically shouted as i nodded.

"mhm" i hummed grabbing out some comfy clothes to change into. "looking hotter than hot, i swear she's trying to torture me, or punish me i don't know. they're both basically the same" Sarah hummed watching me move around the room.

"are you going to the party tonight?" I shook my head looking over at Sarah with a sad expression.

"not tonight, i have so much homework i need to do and my Russian mid semester exam is monday. the last two weeks i went crazy i gotta have a chill weekend" Sarah nodded understanding. "are you?"

"i was thinking about it, i kinda want to give it a miss though. i just wanna spend time with Tyler to be honest" I chuckled as i made my way over to the bathroom.

"then do that. i'm jumping in the shower, my muscles are so sore" I whined causing Sarah to chuckled before i went and had my shower.

I spent the rest of the weekend studying and doing homework, just like i said i would. Sarah and Tyler hung out a little at our dorm on sunday. They definitely weren't distracting at all, oh no. Their making out wasn't the bain of my existence all sunday.

week seven

~ monday morning ~

I was heading to Russian early, Natasha had asked me to come in early to help set up for the mid semester exam. Todays outfit consisted of a white denim skirt, an oversized band tee tucked in at the front and a leather jacket.

When i walked in Natasha was writing something on the board with her back to me. I quietly made my way over to my desk dropping my bag down before going over to Natasha's desk.

"hi" I announced myself causing Natasha to turn around with a wide smile. Natasha had chosen a pair of white pants that had a thin brown strip pattern. She paired it with a brown button up that she had tucked in. The button up fit her figure well, without being as tight as a body con dress. If you know what i mean.

"hi Y/n" Natasha purred caping the white board marker before joining me at her desk. "thank you for coming in early" I hummed as she grabbed a stack of papers.

"would you be so kind as to place one of these on every desk?" I nodded as she handed me the exams before doing exactly what she asked.

About halfway through placing the exams down i took my jacket off. I wasn't wearing that good of an outfit today but i did still notice Natasha look over at me.

I ignored her placing the remainder of the exams down as Natasha wrote, i believe instructions for the exam on the board.

"oh i forgot to ask" Natasha suddenly spoke catching my attention. "would you be able to help me mark these exams?" I immediately nodded giving her a small smile.

"perfect" She hummed giving me a wide smile back as she looked me up and down. "doesn't have to be today, just before thursday" I nodded again before placing the last few exams down.

"i should be able to make time for you" I smirked walking back over to her desk. Natasha raised her eyebrow as she too started to smirk.

"is that so? well aren't you just so kind" I hummed giving a subtle nod as i bit my lip.

Natasha and i stared at each other for god knows how long before another student entered. "good morning Professor" She greeted taking her seat.

I heard her gasp seeing the exam paper on her desk. "morning Rachel, please leave the exam face down" Rachel nodded as more students entered.

I decided now was a good time to take my own seat, Natasha continued to tell each student that walked in to leave the exams face down.

Once everyone had arrived Natasha clapped her hands together. "mid semester exams, let's do it. you'll have the entirety of todays class to complete them. please read each question carefully and take your time. i know an hour may not seem like a lot of time but i assure you it is plenty for this exam" Natasha spoke.

"if you have any questions please raise your hand and wait patiently for me to assist you. i've written a few key points to remember when answering reach question, please follow them" Natasha paced back and forth as she spoke. She was so captivating when she spoke, every student was watching and listening to her so intently.

"right, you may begin. good luck everyone" Once she gave the all clear there was an abundance of paper rustling noises before complete silence.

Mid semester exam time, here we go.

•••

so close guys, just bare with me. you're going to love me after the next chapter 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...
5.1M 199K 55
My name is Calla Lind. For 20 years, I have lived within the shadow of my beautiful older sister - chasing and holding onto an illusion of love. A lo...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
34.2K 827 10
A pair of delicate hands pushed me firmly against the back of the chair that was seated underneath a small desk. Her fingers clutched my waist, press...