Pics of my OC'S

By PrinxietyMoceit

Simply pictures of Alex, Red, Suki, Kay, Lunar, Golden, and James. More

[ 📷 - Alex ]
[ 📷 - Joy and Michael ]
[ 📷 - James and Lunar ]
[ 📷 - Suki ]
[ 📷 - Xena and Zena ]
[ 📷 - Yin ]

[ 📷 - Kay ]

18 3 0
By PrinxietyMoceit

So this is Kay on Earth. She usually keeps her tail and horns unless she goes out. She's the Devil's daughter as well. I use Hazbin Hotel's version so she's Charlie's sister, but she dyes her hair. She's 196,600 years old, yes, she's old as fuck.

This is basically the same, but this is how she appears in Hell as well as when she's with Alex or her wife. Her outfit is slightly different, but it keeps the same color scheme. And she's more like a giant blob of black matter or gas when she looks like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 449 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...
16.9K 1.1K 14
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
35.3K 3K 11
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...
358K 13.6K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"