Sengoku Night Blood (Disconti...

By KanadeDivinia263

Set in the flourishing world of Shinga that was formerly a prosperous and peaceful realm, a girl named Runa b... More

Characters:
S1~01: Shinga Supremacy
S1~02: Toyotomi Attack
S1~03: Takeda Banquet
S1~04: Sanada Famigilia
S1~05: Wild Feeling
S1~06: Uesugi Discord
S1~07: Date Double Face
S1~08: Oda Plunder
S1~09: Yakuma Corridor
S1~10: Discord Terminus
S1~11: Terminal March
S1~12: Sengoku Night Blood
S2~01: Mouri Monitor
S2~02: Toyotomi Reflection
S2~03: Marriage Mayhem
S2~04: Blazing Passion
S2~05: Takeda Tranquility
S2~06: Trombe Trouble
S2~07: Sanada Beauty
S2~08: Kidnapped Princess
S2~09: Ominous Developments
S2~10: Monochromatic Night
S2~11: Discord Melody
S2~12: Uesugi Harmony
S2~13: Fallen Tears
S2~14: Date Stoneheart
S2~15: Everlasting Paradox
S2~16: Destiny Guilty
S2~17: Wishful Dreams
S2~18: Oda Creation
S2~19: Destiny Ark
S2~20: Striking Spear
S2~21: Star Becomes Music
S3~01: Awakening Heartbeat
S3~03: Disorted Mirror
S3~04: Imprisonment Scythe
S3~05: Infinite Bow
S3~06: The Lost, Lost Little
S3~07: Annihilation Sawblades
S3~08: Divine Blade
S3~09: Silver Dragon

S3~02: Noise Night

105 2 1
By KanadeDivinia263

Hideyoshi, Toshiie, and the Faeries were running in the forest in search for Runa, while Mitsunari, Kanbee, and Hanbee stayed at the castle town to check on the townspeople. They made Yuzuki stay at the castle, because they all agreed it was to dangerous for her to be outside at the moment.

It was then Stella's hologram focused on a single area. "The signals have focused!" She shouted, gaining the trio's attention. "I've located them!"

"I'm detecting another powerful signal in addition to the Noise!" Twyla mentioned, having a hologram of her own with it focusing on another frequency.

"What?" Hideyoshi blurted out.

"Compare it to the records! Quick!" Twyla pressed, connecting her hologram to Stella's.

Stella connected her library with Twyla's, allowing the hologram to swiftly compare the frequency to any they have on file. As it did, the Faeries began to notice what the frequency was.

"Is that an Aufwachen Waveform?" Twyla wondered. But when she read it closely, the pattern was incredibly similar to a Symphogear Aufwachen Waveform. "No, it is similar to a Symphogear's..."

*Beep!*Beep!*

The screen cleared to show a midnight purple flower with stars drawn around it.

(Like so.)

The Faeries looked down and saw the name of what relic the Aufwachen Waveform identified it as;

Code: SHÉNSHÒUJÌNG

Type: Faust Robe

"Faust Robe of the Shénshòujìng?!" The Faeries shrieked.

The shrieks caught the vampires off-guard.

Seeing the name 'Shénshòujìng' was something the Faeries did not expect to see. Both Twyla and Stella's eyes widened in pure shock. Just what was happening with their princess?!

"Could Hime-sama have activated it?" Twyla wondered, glancing at Stella for her opinion.

"What is that idiot thinking?!" Stella opened up a view of Runa to see her face was shadowed, but they could see she was definitely in the Faust Robe of the Shénshòujìng. A little girl was with her, as well, and they looked like they were at a cliff.

"Hey, just what is going on?" Hideyoshi asked, looking at the strange device in front of the Faeries. He could make out Runa's figure and a little girl from town, but the raven-haired beauty was in some kind of armoured dress that was similar to Twyla's, but more regal.

◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile...

The power continued to flow out of Runa's chest as her clothes had been converted into nothing by the midnight purple light, shrouding her body within its light.

As the little girl covered her eyes with her arms to shield them from the blinding light, Runa felt as though her heart was racing with each beat, feeling as though the purity side of her powers were being toxicated by the destructive energy on her other half. Her nerve cells were being entangled by poisoned vines with thorns pricking her nerves, sending spikes of pain all over.

Her blood began to feel it was flowing backwards more rapidly as Runa snapped 'her' eyes wide open, wider than ever as she bent over in many quantities of pain. She gritted her teeth like crazy as elegant fangs bare itself.

None of the Noise dared to move as they all watch on what was happening to the girl.

The purple sphere that contained Runa bursted, just as the light died down, leaving her on her knees with her hands planted on the ground. She was then dressed in a periwinkle purple body suit with a purple pendant at her chest, as clusters of machine parts came sprouting out of her back so suddenly.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!" The sudden machinery parts made Runa scream in pure agony. She felt like they were trying to rip her insides apart.

Runa continued to scream her pain out when the machine parts began to retract back and forth out of her body, grinding against all her nerves until they attached themselves to her body. It hurt like hell. Runa couldn't compare the torment she's going through than the torture the person who killed her family did to her. It was pure anguish than the pain machinery parts were making her go through.

Steam emitted from her body just as the machine parts finally finished attaching themselves to Runa's body. Her wounds were healed with her energy restored, her armour had formed.

(Play video.)

As Runa slowly got up from the ground, she opened her eyelids to reveal a pair of bloody red eyes with mirrored blue crescent moons, with an 8-star symbol over them. Looking down, Runa looked down at herself to see that she now donned detached elegant, light purple sleeves with frilly ends and cables attached onto her shoulders. Purple knee pads fixed themselves from her knees down to her shin as large, beautiful light purple hakama pants sprouted from them, going past her feet as she wore purple flats with diamond straps. A light purple veil rested on her head with a matching bow on the right side of her head, having diamonds decorating them. To finish her look off, Runa wore a Chinese styled skirt with large 5 peacock tails on her back with mirrors on the ends, and the purple diamond rested on her chest.

(Appearance.)

Runa sighed, wheezing slightly as she let her body Attuned with the Robe for a moment. "It was more painful than I remembered..." She muttered, catching her breath as she looked at her Faust Robe of the Shénshòujìng.

"You look awesome, Miss!" The little girl exclaimed, looking at Runa with an amazed expression. Her eyes were literally sparkling.

Runa was stiffened at the compliment. She glanced down at the little girl with wide eyes before they narrowed. She had work to do, and the first thing she need to do was to get the girl to safety.

(Burnin') (Burnin')
Tatakau tame nigiru (Squeezing to fight)

(Burnin') (Burnin')
Kobushi to mune no itami (Fist and chest pain)

Glaring at the Noise before them, Runa extended her hand for the little girl to take.

(Blazin') (Blazin')
Saizen no jouatsu ni kimi no ai omoishiru (I realise your love under the heavy pressure of the front)

The little girl walked towards the raven-haired beauty and placed her tiny hand in Runa's soft, pale one.

(For the future) (For the future)
Senaka wo (Back)

Never taking 'her' eyes off the Noise, Runa carefully got on one knee, gently pulling the little girl towards her, embracing her.

(For the future) (For the future)
Nagameteru dake nanka ja narabe yashinai (I can't put them in order just by looking at them)

'Well, there is no turning back now...' Runa thought, continuing to sing to amplify her powers. '... but I have to make sure I save this girl!' She made sure the little girl buried her head in the crockett of her neck, making sure she doesn't see the monsters before them.

(Hanasaku yuuki ni) (Flowering organic in)

(Kotaeru tame ni mo) (Also to answer)

Runa slipped her arms around the little girl's legs and hoisted her up in her arms.

Dekinai kinou kyou wo nageku no de wa nakute (Instead of lamenting yesterday and today that I can't do)

Tightening her hold on the little girl, Runa then leaped off the cliff on purpose.

All the Noise followed their figures.

Dekiru ashita wo yume mi tsudzuketai (I want to continue dreaming of a possible tomorrow)

"I hate this...!" Runa shrieked, frightened at how high she was up. Even the wind smacking against her face wasn't helping.

(Conquer myself rather than world)

Runa shook her head and looked down at her knee plates. The outlines glowed before Runa used them to levitate herself just as her feet were about to touch the ground.

Sensen fukoku shita jibun jishin ni (To myself who declared war)

Runa exhaled heavily, relieved that she landed without a scratch. But she couldn't relax yet. Still keeping the little girl close, Runa looked up and saw the Noise from the cliff jumped down after her.

Wakari aenai nante (I can't understand you)

Clutching the little girl, Runa jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding a horde of Noise smashing over her.

Zettai ni makenai yo (I will never lose)

Runa brought her knees up, burying the little girl in her body as she rolled across the rough surface. She grunted at the pebbles digging into her back, but she was more focus on making sure the little girl didn't hit her head.

Watashi ga kagayakeba kimi mo susumeru (If I shine, you will also advance)

Carrying the little girl in a bridal hold, still making sure her head was buried in her neck, Runa quickly got on her feet.

Chiisana hinata no mukou ni (Beyond the small sun)

Some of the Noise turned themselves into bullets flung towards Runa. However, ended up smashing into some boulders when the raven-haired beauty jumped away from the attack, but accidentally launched herself too high.

Kitto mirai ga aru to...! (I'm sure there is a future...!)

Runa panicked but contained herself. But when she saw she was launching towards another cliff, Runa clutched the little girl, curling into a ball, using her body as a pillow for the little girl. Her back slammed into the cliff, knocking some of the air out of her just as it created a dent near the ledge.

Runa quickly used her knee plates to float in mid-air to stop herself from falling.

(Burnin') (Burnin')
Jubaku wo furihodoki (Shake off the curse)

(Burnin') (Burnin')
Jiyuu ni te wo nobashite (Reach out freely)

Glancing to her side, Runa saw a giant Noise. She narrowed 'her' eyes as it used its arm in attempt to swat her back into the cliff, but she deflected its attack with her right cable.

The moment the light purple cable made contact with the Noise, its green arm turned black. It wasn't long until the Noise's arm began to crumble away like burned wood, spreading towards its body before it exploded into carbon itself.

(Blazin') (Blazin')
Asahi ga kirameita kono hoshi no yukusaki wa? (Where does this star that shines in the morning sun go?)

Seeing this, Runa flew down and landed, only to see that another group was already waiting for her. It was as if someone continuously summoned them to keep her occupied, until she reached her limit.

(For the future) (For the future)
Doko e to? (To where?)

Runa glared, feeling a headache forming at this.

(For the future) (For the future)
Mata fuan no hi ya kaze ni furuerunoka? (Will I shiver in the cold wind of anxiety again?)

A Noise then decided to take a swing at Runa and lunged at her.

Feeling the little girl's arms around her neck tightened in fear, Runa clenched her fist and shut 'her' eyes. Using the cables on her sleeves, she whipped the Noise in its face, turning it into crumble parts of carbon as the wind blow the pieces away.

'Where are they?' Runa was getting irritated that her real enemies were cowering back in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity when they thought she reached her limit.

(Tabaneta kotae wa?) (Answer to all my questions?)

(Nani e to tsunagaru?) (What do we connect?)

Runa continued to whip each Noise that came at her, as she maneuvered an inch from the ground, effortlessly taking each and every one of them down.

Hitoni shika dekinai koto ga aru hazudato (There must be something only humans can do)

Seeing as she can't fight properly, Runa frantically looked around until 'her' eyes landed on a cave not too far away from her.

Kono sora wa uta wo koboshita no dakara (Because this sky spilled a song)

Flying over to the place, Runa went inside and set the little girl down, who passed out from shock. Runa carefully laid the little girl down and created a dome, made of pure mana, around her, protecting her so that the Noise won't be able to detect the little human. It was also a good thing that Runa knows how to create a fog that would keep the little one unconscious, until she was done fighting with the threat to mankind.

(Conquer myself rather than world)

Wakari au tame ni wa nani ga iru no ka? (What do we need to understand each other?)

Rushing back outside, Runa used all her strength to immediately punch one of the Noise, that was trying to bodyslam into her, in the face with full force.

Te to te tsunagu you ni... (Like holding hands...)

Hikari no ai no you ni (Like light's love)

The Noise went flying a few feet off the ground, immediately turning into carbon, crumbling into little dust and floated away by the wind.

Hitokoto de iu nara sore wa "yasashisa" (In a word, it is "kindness")

Runa continued to fight against the remaining Noise with just mere whips of her cables, simultaneously killing many like she was dancing under the moonlight.

Jibun to tatakau riyuu wa (Why I fight myself)

Sono kotonoha no tame ni (For the word)

Runa set her feet - the tip of her flats - on the ground, lowering her cables after she finished off the last of the Noise. She took deep breaths, getting some air back in her lungs. And after the final breath, she collapsed to her knees.

However, her short peace was ruined when Runa heard something slicing the air, and was getting louder and louder by the second. She looked and saw two enormous, blurry buzzsaws heading her way.

(Runa's point of view.)

The raven-haired beauty was caught off-guard at the sudden change of attack, but was quick enough to roll herself out of danger.

The buzzsaws flew straight pass where the raven-haired beauty originally sat, slicing the air and grazed the ground before soaring back into the air. The buzzsaws did a 90° curve, going straight over a cliff before the raven-haired beauty and disappeared.

Watashi no daisuki wo nidoto hanasanaito (Never let go of my love)

Runa struggled back to her feet.

Ketsui wo komete uta wo sasagou (Dedicate a song with determination)

(Conquer myself rather than world)

Sensen fukoku shita jibun jishin ni (To myself who declared war)

Runa snapped 'her' eyes at the cliff she saw the buzzsaws disappeared to. They looked like they came from a Symphogear, which meant a Wielder was nearby. A Wielder who wanted to kill Runa for whatever reason.

Wakari aenai nante (I can't understand you)

Zettai ni makenai yo (I will never lose)

Then a shadow jumped out of the same cliff, only to reveal a girl with black hair in a Black Symphogear. She resembled Fei's appearance and built, only minus the dalmatain features and the white hair.

The raven-haired Wielder's dark pink rabbit-like ears opened and she shot a hundred mini sawblades in the air, aiming straight towards the frail Goddess.

Watashi ga kagayakeba kimi mo susumeru (If I shine, you will also advance)

Then a girl with blonde hair jumped out from behind the raven-haired girl. She resembled Estelle's face and built, minus the wolf features, and the fact Estelle had long hair while the new girl had short hair that reached above her shoulders.

Using a Black Symphogear herself, her green eyes locked on Runa's figure. Her dark forest green scythe's blades multiplied into three. "Here I go." She whispered. She did a 360° spin and shot her scythes at Runa like they were deadly boomerangs.

Chiisana hinata no mukou ni (Beyond the small sun)

At the same time, a girl who remarkably looked identical to Aurora, minus the wolf features and the dagger sitting on her chest, jumped from a cliff Runa was under.

(Appearance.)

She raised her arm up and summoned multiple shortswords, making them dance like petals. She pointed at Runa and made her shortswords point at the girl before they dashed towards the child.

Kitto mirai ga aru to... (I'm sure there is a future...)

And if that wasn't enough, a woman with long pink hair jumped out from Runa's left side and made her cape swung at the child like a sharp blade.

The woman had cyan eyes and long pink hair with the top styled up in two horn-like curls, while the rest of her hair hanged loose down to her hips. She wore black fang-like headset, that matched her dark bodysuit that hugged her curves, as they were being held together with her black thigh-high socks by black garters, that were stretched under her navy skirt. She wore black armoured boots with navy rocket pistons, and matching cape that reached her ankles. And finally, her red shard sat at the centre of her collarbone.

(Appearance.)

Kitto mirai ga...! (The future will surely be...!)

The attacks landed on Runa and immediately shattered the moment they hit her. It created a huge explosion. A smokescreen rose as the dirt jumped from the ground, due to the unison attacks, enveloping Runa's figure in them.

When it cleared, Runa was on the ground, having her hands secured on the ground as she struggled to stand. But she glared at the direction where the group, who had attacked her, landed.

Standing at the edge of a cliff near the raven-haired beauty, with the moon behind them, the long pink-haired girl, who stood in the middle of the quartet, smirked as the girls around her stared down at Runa with cold eyes.

(Imagine the other one with them.)

"That was close." The hot pink-eyed girl said in a low tone.

The blonde smirked. "It sure was, yeah!"

"Four Symphogear Wielders...?" Runa questioned. Three having Black Symphogear while the Aurora-duplicate had the same armour as the Sacred Dagger. She could already tell they were the ones who summoned the Noise by the Solomon's Cane in the long pink-haired girl's hands. She was ready to kill them if it was called for. But Runa thought it would be better to get some information, before decapitating them. And she knows which method to use to do so.

"Even if Shirabe, Kirika, and Serena doesn't need to be here, you would not have been able to defeat me." The pink-haired girl mocked.

Runa looked down, letting her bangs shadow 'her' eyes. "People like you always..."

The pink-haired girl stared at the raven-haired beauty in question.

"... think highly of yourselves."

"What did you say?!" The warm brown-haired girl, Serena, shouted, moving forward to lunge at the raven-haired beauty.

But Runa refused to answer. She lowered her head until the large teardrop-shaped amethyst hanging on her earpiece became visible. "Who are they?" She quietly asked it.

The amethyst glowed. "Four vital signs from World JP-127 detected." It answered in a female mechanical voice.

"Names?"

"Analysing. Scanning vital signs with birth records in the archives. Matches found. Wielder of the Black Gungnir is Maria Cadenzavna Eve. Wielder of Airgetlám is Serena Cadenzavna Eve. Tsukuyomi Shirabe, Wielder of the Black Shul Shagana, and Akatsuki Kirika, the Wielder of the Black Igalima. The Solomon's Cane is also from World JP-127."

"I see..." Runa let the information sink in before raising her head. "Who are you?" She asked, loud enough for them to hear. "And what do you want?"

The Black Gungnir Wielder, Maria, smirked. She raised her left hand and clicked her fingers as if she wanted something to appear.

A large holoscreen appeared behind the quartet, along with having their faces on them. Seven smaller versions appeared in a circular form around the cliff. Each showed the Gegga Tribes' territories were being attacked by Noise, with the supreme commanders cornered as the Sacred Treasures were taking them down on their own. However, since the Mouri Army doesn't have a Sacred Treasure, they were left defenceless and cornered by the Noise like trapped rats.

Maria then pulled a thin microphone and held it to her lips. "We are the paramilitary organisation Finé." Her voice resounded the area by the microphone. "And we have demands for the entire Gegga Tribes." She announced.

The armies and Sacred Treasures on the screens stopped what they were doing, and looked at the holoscreen as if there was one before them in their territory.

"Let me see..." Maria smirked before raising her free hand, and clenched it like she's crushing the Earth in the palm of her hand. "We shall start by demanding that you turn your territory over to us. After that, you shall hand over the Amalgam."

◇◇◇◇◇

In Sanada territory...

The Sanada Army was shocked of the demands made by the girl on screen.

"Impossible." Nobuyuki gasped.

◇◇◇◇◇

In Uesugi territory...

"If our demands are not met within 24 hours, your territory will be paralysed by Noise." Maria threatened.

Kenshin narrowed his eyes.

◇◇◇◇◇

At Toyotomi Castle...

The vassals and the townspeople stared at the holoscreen with wide eyes.

"How serious is she?" Mitsunari wondered.

'Finé?' Hanbee thought. His head was pounding. For some reason, the name sounded familiar to him. 'An organisation called 'end'?'

◇◇◇◇◇

In Date territory...

"Finé, our Goddess, shall create a royal road, to lead us to paradise. Do you not think it is wonderful?"

Masamune, who had seen everything, snorted. "Little brat..."

"What is she thinking?" Kojuro wondered as he stared at the pink-haired woman with suspicion.

Shigezane laughed. "Should we call you 'Commander Egocentric' or something?" He snickered.

◇◇◇◇◇

In Takeda territory...

"Well, well, looks like we have a new opponent." Shingen was amused that a girl had the guts to demand him, and the rest of the armies to hand their territory over.

"Looks like it!" Masakage smirked.

◇◇◇◇◇

In Oda territory...

"Turning over their territory in 24 hours?" Aurora had never heard something so absurb.

"That's completely unrealistic!" Ranmaru exclaimed.

"As if we'd listen to what you say!" Katsuie yelled at the giant holoscreen.

◇◇◇◇◇

In Mouri territory...

"..." Motonari had no words. He could only stare at Maria with a blank expression, while his vassals were still in a state of shock.

◇◇◇◇◇

At the cliffs...

Runa stared blankly at the group. "I don't know the purpose of your deception..."

Maria lowered her mic. "You think I am deceiving you?" She questioned.

Runa nodded. "The Gungnir Symphogear is not for the likes of you to wield." She calmly spat.

"How dare you!" Kirika, the blonde-haired girl, shouted as she point her scythe at Runa. She was seriously wanting to slash the girl for running her mouth. And it was getting creepy how calm she was staying despite the disadvantage.

"Calm down, Kirika." Serena told her.

"Why not see for yourself if I'm lying?" Maria challenged.

"..." Runa remained still in her place.

Maria stared at the child before a small smile appeared. She knew what the child was doing. No words shall be spoken until the people are released. "Then..." She raised her microphone and turned to the hologram behind her. "I am releasing the audience of the seven territories." She announced. "I shall not let the Noise hurt you. Go to your respective army's castle at once." She instructed.

The screens showed the Noise were frozen in place as the townspeople were rushing to the castle in a panic, with the Gegga Tribes trying to calm them down.

"What are you doing, Maria-nee-san?" Serena asked. Was her sister ordered to do so, or she did it on her own without permission?

"Yes. What are you doing?" Finé demanded through Maria's communicators. "I did not order you to sacrifice one of our advantages. Explain."

"We are the stars of this show." Maria replied, keeping her cyan eyes on Runa. "And the target won't make a move with hostage in our hands."

Finé sighed on the line. "Don't forget the goal of this mission. After all, you want to meet my expectations, don't you, my dear Maria~?"

"Yes, Master."

Runa observed each holoscreen. 'The terrorists calling themselves Finé are demanding territory.' 'Her' bloody red eyes trailed over to the quartet standing on the cliff. 'But also the lost Amalgam. With their power to control Noise, they have a fair amount of leverage over Shinga's warlords. However...'

◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile...

Hideyoshi, Toshiie, and the Faeries were still running towards Runa's location. They were near the cliff area and they had to be more careful on where they step, since the forest was getting too dence for them to see clearly.

Twyla was keeping track of her princess' location when the Aufwachen Waveform of her Shénshòujìng vanished. "I lost the signal." She informed.

"The Noise aren't decreasing in numbers either." Stella mentioned. The numbers on her hologram weren't going down after the announcement Maria made, so she suspected the woman had her reasons.

"But isn't Runa taking a long time?" Toshiie spoke, catching the trio's attention. "Usually, she takes down her enemies in seconds. I mean, stabbing them repeatedly is overkill and all..."

The Faeries' eyes widened in realisation. They shared a look before glancing at the wild vampire.

"Would someone really go that far in an attempt to defend themselves?" Twyla questioned.

Hideyoshi thought about it and the cat woman had a point. The way she put made her think Runa's way of fighting sounded more personal. "Could it be that Runa was willing to kill the soldiers because of a grudge, that she made it look like she did not care at all?" He wondered out loud.

*Beep!*Beep!*

Everyone turned their attention to the screen to see Maria's broadcast had been cut off, and the area Runa was in was showing signs of high energy output.

*KA-BOOM!!!*

A huge explosion from the cliff area shook the ground as the Faeries stumbled to the ground, while the vampires stopped.

"Are you two okay?!" Toshiie asked, rushing over to them.

"We're fine." Stella responded, getting on one knee to catch her breath.

It was then a stream of galaxy-coloured glitters came flying from the cliff area, bending perfect angles when avoiding the trees and bushes, until they splitted into two, and connected to the Sacred Treasures' bodies.

The Faeries could feel the mana inside them being drained, having unefficient amount for them to use their Gears. However, it seemed there was enough left over for them to remain in their human forms.

"Our mana's being sucked out..." Stella murmured, looking at her glowing hand.

"Which means, Hime-sama is fighting someone..." Twyla clarified, glancing at the stream that was up head.

"Her opponent is probably the enemies." Hideyoshi theorised, following her line of sight.

The Faeries got up and walked ahead, using themselves as a source of light since they were practically glowing like fireflies. Even if the stream was sparkling, they were not bright enough for them to see.

The vampires followed them.

It was getting too dangerous to run, resorting the four to walk the rest of the way.

"But a normal enemy can't beat an opponent who can use Astral Arts." Toshiie pointed out.

"You're so conceited, Toshiie-san." Twyla commented. "I heard Ranmaru-san knocked Hime-sama unconscious with the mere hilt of his sword."

"For real?!"

"It's a pain, so I hope everything's settled by the time we get there." Hideyoshi hoped,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

"What the?!" Toshiie gasped.

Everyone froze in their steps, flinching when four ear-piercing shrieks resounded the forest. And it was closer now that they were at the edge of the cliff area.

Twyla gasped. "I smell blood."

Now they were on high alert. They all ran into the cliff area, more so in a hurry than ever, while praying that Runa was alright.

As they got closer, part of the cliff area had been set on fire, burning the rocks and plants. As the four followed the trail of flames, they came to discover a veritable hellscape. A figure stands amidst the flames, blood, and four other figures within the flames. Three were on the ground, while the other was being bound by light purple cables.

Through the crackling flames, the figure turned to face the group, revealing her face to them. When they did, they saw the group taking shaky steps back, slowly backing away from the scene before them.

When the figure turns her head, they revealed themselves as Runa as 'her' red irises immediately landed the group. 'Her' eyes were empty, void of emotions just as her face reflected them when she tilted her head in wonder. But the blood around her mouth like a giant overload of lipstick, says otherwise.

"Oh, you all came?" Runa questioned, as if she didn't expect them to find her so quick.

"..." The four was so lost in shock that they couldn't form any words.

"Maria Cadenzavna Eve, right?" Runa innocently asked as the cables around Selena tightened.

The Wielder screamed in pain. They were binding her arms, legs, torso, even around her neck, leaving no room for her to escape. And when she tried to break free, the cables would only tighten, especially, around her neck. The whips she received were painful enough.

"Serena!" Maria exclaimed. She couldn't believe it. She was on the ground with the flames threatening to burn her alive. Her cape was ripped into thin lines after her attempts on attacking the raven-haired beauty, as her armour have cracks or been deeply damaged by the whips she recieved. Even so, Maria couldn't believe Runa took her and her friends down so easily while holding her beloved sister hostage. Runa played them, and she fell for it. "You!" Maria glares harshly at her enemy, squirming back to her feet.

"Move, and she's dead." Runa threatened.

Maria immediately stopped and bit her lip until it bled.

Then Runa thought of something that amused her. She glanced at Shirabe and Kirika to see them struggling to their knees. "It's okay." She told them. "I have not forgotten about you both either." Clicking her fingers, Runa used their exhaustion as an opportunity to make use of her thorns to bind together into vines, and tie the duo up against separate boulders.

Both Kirika and Shirabe struggled to breathe through the thorn-like vines that wrapped around their necks. Their arms and legs were stretched away from them as their bodies were pressed against the boulders they were on. They tried to use their Armed Gears, but soon discovered it was useless because the thorns have crushed them into little bits of scrap metal.

"Kirika! Shirabe!" Maria called out, shocked.

"Oh, no... What should you do~?" Runa playfully asked the lonely pink-haired woman. "Maybe I'll kill you, too."

"Why did you...?" Maria tried to ask, but lost her senses when her cyan eyes looked into the voided eyes that were sadistic, and looked like ones of a psychopath.

"I should be the one asking the questions." Runa meekly spoke, as she took a few steps closer to the woman, having Serena dragged long in the process. Her bloodstained Faust Robe dripped blood to the already flamed ground and rocks.

Maria swallowed her saliva and stayed in her place.

"Who is Finé? Why are you after me? Why are you looking for the Amalgam?" Runa questioned, bombing the woman with a barrage of questions she wanted answers to. "Answer them honestly, and I will let your friends go."

"As if I would!" Maria shouted. But she soon regretted it when the vines and cables tightened around her comrades' necks.

Runa summoned her Shénshòujìng's mini mirrors and flew them towards the Wielders of Igalima and Shul Shagana. They floated flat, having the reflection over the girls as a pale, purple liquid formed on the mirrors, and dropped onto the both of them.

"Aaaargh!!" Both Kirika and Shirabe screamed in agony. Whatever dropped on them, it stung like burning chemicals. They struggled to break free as the liquids burned through their armour, and their bodysuit until it seeped onto their skin. It burns. It felt like touching lava.

Hideyoshi and Toshiie were shocked at the sight. They could never imagined Runa, an innocent, frail girl, can do such atrocious acts. But then again, she played them into thinking she had betrayed them the moment they were about to leave for the prime yakuma's nest.

It wasn't long until the liquids dried up, leaving Kirika and Shirabe in shredded clothes as hot steam emitted from their bodies. Both of them panted as their energy was gone, leaving the vines to hold them up.

"Their deaths won't be an easy one." Runa promised. "You dragged them into this situation." She made a mirror move over to Serena, who looked terrified at the mirror before her. She could see the liquid had already began to form. "Are you willing to talk now?" Runa asked.

Maria grunted, staring at the psychotic child before her before glancing at Kirika and Shirabe. They both won't last. Her cyan eyes then shifted towards Serena.

"D-Don't, Maria-nee-san!" The Airgetlám Wielder shouted. "Forget about me! Complete, Master's mission and everything will be o- Argh!" Her words were cut off when Runa tightened her cables around her.

"Alright, alright! I'll talk." Maria shouted.

Runa loosened her cables, but kept a firm grip.

Maria clenched her fists on her sides deeply, to the point her nails digged into the fabric. "What do you want to know?"

"You said Finé is your master, right?" Runa asked.

"Yes."

"Why do you want to kill me?"

"To release humans from suffocation."

"What does that mean?" Stella questioned.

Maria glanced at her. "Purebred-relic Fusion 1: Takenaka Runa has the ability to be Attuned to the shards embedded inside her body. But also with the power as an Astral Mage to alter reality. In other words, she is threat Master sees and is needed to be eliminated."

Runa was amused at this. "So you guys have at least some kind of information on me." She whispered as she kept her expression blank. She could see Maria was putting up a tough act to hide the fact she was a weak, desperate, and vulnerable girl. Runa wanted so say something about it, but went against it. 'Don't feel pity for people like her.' She told herself. 'She's being manipulated by Finé. That woman is a manipulator.' "Why are you looking for the Amalgam?"

Maria gulped.

The vampires and the Faeries were on guard with their weapons on hand. They're prepared for whatever Maria might throw at them if it were to happen.

"If we talk things out, then nobody has to get hurt." Runa said. "You would either give me something or your sister will get the pain."

"You think you can escape?" Maria questioned.

"You know, you should really do a better job of trying to draw me into a corner." Runa mentioned in a disinterested tone. "That way you can buy some time until your reinforcements arrive."

Maria glared furiously at her.

"I'm sure an experienced Wielder would do just that." Runa took a few steps to the side, creating some distance from Serena as far as her cables extended. "When you said 'Attuned', which Symphogear were you referring to?" She asked. "The Gungnir? Igalima? Shul Shagana? Or perhaps the Faust Robe of the Shénshòujìng I am currently wearing?"

"I knew it..." Maria murmured under her breath.

"I think the only time people really have peace is when conflict is fought through words to their own will." Runa expressed. "So I've heard many people doing their true, repressed desires and observe their actions all this time."

"Don't be so full of yourself! You're just a monster!"

"Says to the girl who remarkably looked down on someone based on the little information they have." Runa shot back. "And what result do you get? You set your mind on executing a girl you barely know." She walked around Serena's shaking form in a casual manner. "Does this Finé woman gets to decide?"

"SHUT UP!!!" Maria used her cape to form into a spiralling spear and shot at Runa.

The raven-haired beauty calmly watched the spinning cloth zooming towards her and pushed Serena between them, letting her take the hit.

"Aaaggrhh!" Serena screamed in pain.

Maria gasped and retracted her cape. She looked and saw steam seeping out of it. She then realised the cables were still around her sister and by making contact with them, they dissect the end part of her cape into pointed shreds.

"By letting your emotions get to you, your Symphogear transmit that emotion into energy to power an attack." Runa mentioned. "The Symphogears are creations that can dig into the human soul, and society of your world changed drastically as a result." Then a look of disdain was shown on her bloodstained face. "However, innocent souls are hardly considered. I wonder just what sort of criteria people like you use to divide the good and evil."

"What on earth are you..." Maria's eyes widened. The anger and vengeful desire that was shown on Runa's face was intimidating, yet, she's going on and on about how the Symphogear was affecting the human mind. She was attributing her murdererous intent to her own free will.

"Why I am speaking as if I was directing my point about the Gegga Tribes to you? Yes."

Hideyoshi and Toshiie were taken aback at her confession. They stared at her with wide eyes as the flames around her showed her vicious side, while maintaining her Goddess-like features.

"I am a pacifist." Runa bluntly stated. "I want to witness what the damage of active violence does to mankind."

Her words were like hypnotic suggestions. Maria desperately wanted to save Serena and her friends, but her body refused to listen.

Shirabe and Kirika thought the same thing.

"I want to find out once and for all whether it is truly something worth fighting for." Runa continued on. "However, when humans base their lives around war..." One of her cables lifted off Serena's body and was pressed to her throat. "... without ever considering what they really want, do they really let their future be decided by others?" She wondered and pointed her finger at Maria.

When the raven-haired beauty gestured her hand like she was pulling on a string, the rocket pistons on her arms glowed and slipped out of the woman's arms. They connected before the top turned point while the bottom widened like a handle until they became a complete form of a lance. Both blades of Maria's lance splitted open to expand the lance into a large energy cannon.

"Wha?!" The Cadenzavna Eve sisters and the two Wielders stared at the back lance with wide eyes. Runa forced Maria's lance to appear according to her will?! Does that mean she can control their Symphogears any way she desires, too?

The lance dropped to the ground and landed before Maria a few feet from her.

"Well, while I am here, I guess I'll try testing you, too." Runa said. "I want to assess your judgement and actions as a Wielder." She set Serena down and used her terra powers to grow vines from the ground, having them bind the girl instead.

"Wh-What are you going to do?!" Kirika demanded, watching the scene before her with painful eyes.

Runa leaned over and removed the relic on Serena's chest, forcing the Gear she was wearing to convert her back into her regular clothes.

Serena has warm brown hair reaching past her shoulders with light pink butterfly clips that surround the back of her head, like a wreath. Her eyes are light blue. And her regular clothes was consisted of a yellowish white dress with detached sleeves and yellow waist ribbons over a red turtleneck shirt, complete with red tights and yellow one-inch heels.

(Appearance.)

"I'm going to kill this Symphogear Wielder, Serena Cadenzavna Eve..."

Serena shrieked.

"... right before your eyes." Runa declared.

The others were horrified at her declaration.

"Mental Diagnosis is powder blue." The amethyst reported. "Heart rate spiking at 150pm. Schizophrenia Therapy and Anxiety Therapy is needed immediately."

"Ignore." Runa murmured. She reached over like she wanted to move her framed hair, but she was actually turning off her amethyst without anyone knowing. She then glanced at Maria to see her form shaking vigorously. She was scared - Terrified. And Runa can relate. "If you want to stop me, throw that useless piece of material on your back aside, pick up your Armed Gear I just activated, and use it." She boredly suggested. "If you pull the trigger, a large purple energy beam - HORIZON SPEAR - will come out."

Maria was taken aback at the information she already knew, but even so, she had a mission she needed to complete. "Th-There's no way I can do that, because you're..."

"An upstanding foreign citizen?" Runa magically pulled out her trusty poisoned dagger from her knee plates. She spinned it around her fingers like a professional assassin before inspecting the blade. "Because you have no power over me?" She placed the tip on Serena's back and slashed her, swiftly creating a flesh wound.

"Aaaggrhh!" Serena screamed in pain before her body suddenly felt heavy and numb. She couldn't feel her legs as her strength left her, leaving her being carried by the vines she's binded in.

"Serena!" Maria exclaimed in worry.

The amethyst activated itself. "Mental Diagnosis is marian blue. Heart rate spiking at 165pm. Schizophrenia Therapy and Anxiety Therapy is needed immediately."

Runa gritted her teeth. "Shut up..."

"W-Why?!" Shirabe questioned. She would use her sawblades to slash Runa's face if she could. It was frustrating that she couldn't.

"It is because you guys want to kill me." Runa simply responded. 'Her' eyes glanced at Shirabe ever so briefly before trailing over to Kirika, Serena, and lastly, Maria. "Then it means you all are prepared to lose your lives. Have someone who is pure white turn you in a shade of red is a rare sight to behold." She walked behind the paralysed Serena and grabbed a handful of her hair.
"It never got stained in the slightest, not even once." She inspected the ashen-black hair she's holding, pulling it down delicately to see how long it really was. "All sorts of vital reactions in my body must be affirming me..." Runa set the edge of her bloodstained dagger beside Serena's hair. "... thinking that my actions are those of one who is sound and good." Raising her free hand, she clicked her fingers.

*Drip*Drip*

"Aaaggrhh!!" Kirika and Shirabe screamed when a thicker coat of the acid-like liquid dropped onto their bare skin. It was hotter than the last one. Their skin were already turning red from the scorching heat.

"Stop it!" Kirika begged, hot tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Help! Maria!" Shirabe called out, hot tears streaming down her flushed cheeks.

"Kirika! Shirabe!" Maria exclaimed, tears forming in her own eyes.

"You people can't measure my Astral Powers." Runa said in an eerie voice. Her face was unfathomable. Her voice was unfathomable. Just as she was unfathomable. "If anyone, the only people be able to contain the abundance of my mana are..." She raised her hand and had her mirrors stop dropping acid onto the girls. "... the creatures who are unable to refuse requests from their masters, as they are the ones who created them."

Everyone gasped at the information.

Not wanting her to hurt them anymore, Maria walked over and picked up her Armed Gear, shakily pointing it at Runa. "Let Serena, Kirika, and Shirabe go now!" She ordered. "Or..."

"Or I'll be killed, not by your own will, but on an order." Runa interrupted, lightly tapping Serena's back with her cables, enjoying the struggling face the girl was making despite being poisoned. "That'd be the most ironic thing I have to witness." Runa commented, and glanced up at Maria. "Now, you feel the importance of life in your index finger, don't you?" She asked, rather detachedly. "That's something you have to experience as one of Finé's puppets. It's the weight of deciding something by your own free will."

"Mental Diagnosis is cool white." The amethyst diagnosed. "Heart rate spiking at 180pm. Schizophrenia Therapy and Anxiety Therapy is needed immediately."

Runa glared at the teardrop-shaped amethyst, that was nicely hidden in her framed hair. "Mama said that those who are unable to make a decision can't do so because either their desires are too great, or because they lack intellect, or are unable to carry out the mission they were given." She mentioned. Runa felt her anger being drowned by her heart like a receding wave. She inhaled sharply, but you have sensitive ears like hers, you could hear the unbalanced layers of uneasiness in it. "What's wrong?" Runa asked, her voice and face voided of emotion. When she tilted her head, her expression remained emotionless like a living doll. "If you don't hold the lance steady, you'll miss me." She mentioned when she saw Maria was too shaken up to hold her weapon properly. Runa tilted her head upright and narrowed 'her' eyes gently. "Now, aim at me with killing intent." She instructed.

Maria gritted her teeth as her eyes widened even more. Anymore, they might pop out. Beats of sweat trickled down her face, not from the heat, but from the temptation of wanting to kill the child for hurting the girls, but she was ordered to kidnapped her alive. Finé doesn't care if she got hurt or not, but want the child at her place.

"Maria, you must meet my expectations." Finé's spoke to Maria over her communicators.

A sharp gasped slipped and Maria shot a large purple energy beam - HORIZON SPEAR - at Runa.

"Runa!/Hime-sama!" Hideyoshi, Toshiie, and the Faeries called out.

Then the sea of flames shot high into the sky, like geysers, retracting back and forth. Looking through them, Runa's figure was enveloped in a green light-like flame, enlarging whenever the flames shot up like the ground was roaring like a wild beast.

The attack got blocked. Or rather, missed. Maria had missed, because she was unable to bring herself to. And because of her decision, she backed away, dropping her lance along the way and stared horrifyingly at Serena.

The younger Cadenzavna Eve sister mimicked Maria's expression. "Maria-nee-san..." She choked, using all her strength to speak.

Runa let out an exasperated sigh. "How regrettable." The green flame around her died out, leaving her with unstable eye colour of mixed rainbows fighting against one another in her eyes. "How very regrettable, Maria Cadenzavna Eve." And keeping her word, Runa grabbed Serena's hair and yanked on it, forcing her to look at the night sky while her neck was left exposed.

"No!" Serena begged. "Help!" Tears streamed down her red cheeks. "Maria-nee-san!"

The terror grew in Maria's eyes as she had her cape ready for another attack. But her shaken form was making it hard for her to control her Gear.

"You've disappeared me." Runa coldly said. "So I'll have to punish you."

"Don't..." Maria spoke in a frightened tone. "Please!" She begged.

"Regret your helplessness, and despair." Runa raised her dagger and pointed it at Serena's neck.

"Mental Diagnosis is pure white." The amethyst reported. "Heart rate spiking at 200pm. Schizophrenia Therapy and Anxiety Therapy is needed immediately."

Ignoring it, Runa closed her eyes and pressed her dagger against the Airgetlám Wielder's neck, letting it cut her skin slightly, having small trail of blood stream from it. 

Serena cried as the cool blade burned her skin. More of the poison was getting into her system.

"STOP IT!!!" Maria screamed.

But Runa did not listen. She gently opened her unstable eyes, keeping them fixated on Maria's tearful face as her own was unfathomable. And with that, she swiftly, and cleanly, slit Serena's throat.

◇◇◇◇◇

Near the entrance of the cliff area...

Mitsunari, Kanbee, and Yuzuki, who wanted to go, was heading to the cliff area to check on the explosion that had been reported, as the sightings of their commander and friends.

"SEEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEEENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

The three jumped at the sudden ear-piercing scream resounded the area, nearly making them run into a tree.

"What was that?!" Yuzuki asked, worried something might have happened.

"I heard it, as well!" Mitsunari said. He couldn't shake off the feeling something went wrong. He was afraid Hideyoshi or the others might have gotten hurt.

"We must hasten." Kanbee urged, already running towards the direction with the others following.

'Hideyoshi-san, Toshiie-san, Twyla-san, Stella-san, Runa-san, where are you five?' Yuzuki wondered, internally praying for their safety.

◇◇◇◇◇

Silence took over the heavy atmosphere. Everybody just stared at Serena's dead body amidst the fire. Blood spilled from her slitted throat, creating a pool of blood for her to lay on, as her body was still binded by the knotted vines.

Maria collapsed to her knees. Her shocked eyes stared at Serena's dead body before her. Her mind was blank. Her body felt heavy. It felt numb. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it. Her beloved little sister... was killed, right before her eyes.

Kirika and Shirabe both were frozen at this as well. Their friend was killed and her Gear was stolen by the killer.

The Toyotomi vampires and the Faeries were frozen in their place, their feet rooted in their spot. The sight of Runa mercilessly killing someone with her own hands was something none of them would expect from a smart, innocent, frail, child. The way she killed was heartless. Like a soldier. A cold assassin that had no feelings inside her - being a puppet that had no will of her own.

Runa raised her cables just as her mirrors circulated above her, and she was about to have them fire pure energy at Maria when suddenly, two Noise came spiralling down, creating small creates before her as the gust of wind pushed the flames back, threatening to burn those around alive.

"What?" Runa was stunned.

A third one was about to hit the raven-haired beauty when Stella forced open a gate between them, sending the Noise back to the Treasury of Babylonia where it belonged.

"Aaaggrhh!" However, having less mana than she needed, Stella's body got electrocuted by the drawback.

"Stella!" Runa exclaimed, worried.

"You forced the gate to open?! What were you thinking?!" Twyla questioned, catching the Faery when her legs threatened to collapse her.

"Sorry..." Stella panted. "It would've hit her... I just..."

"What's going on?" Toshiie wondered. "I thought Stella could control them."

"This doesn't make sense." Hideyoshi said.

"It looks like this mission was too much for you." A young woman's voice echoed throughout the cliff, catching everyone's attention. "When do you three planned on living up to my expectations?"

"Where is that voice coming from?" Toshiie wondered, frantically looking around the cliffs above him.

"Over there!" Twyla pointed to the furthest one from them.

Everyone looked towards the direction the cat woman pointed and saw three pterodactyl-like purple monsters soaring above the cliff.

And the person on the cliff, was a woman with long white-blonde hair that goes past her hips, styled in a hime cut that parted into two 'curtains' down her back, and pink lipsticks. She wore a pair of lace-trimmed translucent black elbow gloves, butterfly lace-trimmed translucent black thigh-high stockings, black heels with maroon soles, and a black choker with a butterfly emblem on the front. She covered herself with a loose long-sleeved black V-neck dress that reached just past her pelvis, and a black bowler hat with a butterfly ornament and a purple ribbon rose attached. And to finish off her look, she wore round black sunglasses with a dark tint that obscured her eyes.

(Appearance.)

"Finé!" Kirika shouted, shocked to see her.

'Finé?' Twyla thought, finding it odd for a name. 'A woman called 'end'?' And looking closer at her, Twyla saw the woman named Finé was holding a Solomon's Cane in her right hand.

"It appears you gave my little ones quite the warm welcome." Finé commented, her voice still echoing within the cliffs.

"As did you." Runa retorted, calmly glancing at the woman over her shoulders.

Everyone jerked back at the voice. It wasn't Runa's usual, angelic voice. Sure it was hers, but with a strange quality, as though one voice was her own while two more was added, combining together to make a three.

Finé smirked as she raised her hand and her palm glowed pale blue. As she did, Serena's body began to glow in the same colour before she turned into light particles, floating up towards Finé and gathered to her hand. It wasn't long until she did the same to Kirika, Shirabe and Maria, having them returned to her home. She then turn towards everyone and raised the Cane, commanding the Noise to attack.

The Noise started spinning like spinning tops and headed towards the group.

Twyla created a water barrier to protect herself, Stella and the vampires from one of the incoming Noise, while Runa whipped away the remaining two.

At the same time, Fine turned around and walked away, disappearing from their sight.

After a few minutes, Runa converted back to her sister's dress. The bloodstains disappeared, along with the murdererous intent around her. She lost the strength to stand and collapsed to her knees. Runa grabbed her chest in pain, panting as beads sweat trickled down her face.

"Hime-sama!" Twyla undid her water barrier and ran towards her. She knelt down and took notice how ashen Runa's complexion was. "Are you alright?" She asked, concern laced in her tone.

Having her bangs shadowing her upper face, Runa nodded and forced herself to stand. She was grateful that Twyla didn't question her previous actions and helped her up. She walked over to the cave where she hid the little girl and woke her up.

The little girl rubbed her brown eyes and looked around until she saw Runa beside her. "Miss!" She smiled.

Runa didn't say anything. She merely petted the litte girl before taking her hand, helping her up as herself. They walked back out and met up with the others. They all walked back to the forest and into town. Mitsunari took the little girl from Runa and did a check up on her while the girl went to a corner.

"Here."

Runa turned around and saw Hanbee offering a cup of warm tea.

"Drink this." He said. "It'll warm you up."

But Runa refused the drink. Instead, she put her weight against the wall and dropped to the ground. She pressed her knees to her chest, wrapped her arms around them and buried her face.

Hanbee's gaze softened at this. He could hear Runa's sniffes and whimpers she's trying to choke back, despite the commotion around him. He walked over and set himself beside her. 

"What happened?" He asked softly.

"..." But Runa remained silent.

"Did you got attacked by Noise?"

Runa gave him a faint nod, still having her face buried in her knees.

"And the Finé organisation?"

Runa nodded.

Hanbee sighed and gently wrapped his free arm around her shoulders, giving her a side hug. And when Runa finally lifted her head up, staring at him through her blindfold as hot tears continued to stream down her red cheeks, he offered her the tea again.

And this time, Runa accepted it. Holding it in her hands, she stared at it as if she was examining the appearance, texture, and the smell before actually tasting it. And swallowing down her need to vomit, she blew on the warm liquid, cooling it down a little before taking a sip. The liquid warmed her up as it cleared her head slightly. However, it only caused more tears to stream down under her blindfold.

"Better?" Hanbee softly asked, leaning forward so he could see his sister's face from a different angle.

Sniffing, Runa nodded. "I killed her..." She choked, her voice clearly cracked and worn out.

"Huh?"

"The leader... Finé... She came and had the Solomon's Cane with her."

"But I thought Yuzuki-chan threw it in the Treasury of Babylonia." Hanbee pointed out.

"From this world, yes. But the one Finé has is the one from her world." Runa explained.

"I-I see..."

"She is trying to kidnap me." Runa stated, staring into her own reflection. "And she will continue to until she got me and the Amalgam."

Hanbee could only stare worriedly at Runa. He knew. He knew Runa was not an entirely strong, independent, confident child all along. She puts up an act so that no one would see it, bit once you get to know her, you get to see she had another side. A vulnerable side that she hides and it wished to be in the safety of others. Runa was a very stubborn but a strong girl, who doesn't let anyone, or the illness, let her give in so easily. She was a very young girl who was thrown into death and bloodshed. She didn't deserve it.

Runa took another sip before her chest began to feel tight. She couldn't breathe. She can't think. Her head hurts. The fresh air was helping a little. The space where she sat doesn't help at all with the crowd around. Her vision blurred and unknowingly leaned her head on Hanbee's shoulder before being lulled to sleep by his rhythmic heartbeat.

Hanbee didn't say anything. He gently took the half drunken cup from her hands before wrapping his arms around her small frame. He laid his head on top of hers as he stared down at Runa, who was fast sleep. Her tears have stopped, leaving her cheeks stained by them and now flushed from exhaustion.

◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile...

A figure set a white envelope on Hideyoshi's throne with an insignia on the front. Their figure was outlined by the moonlight shining through the screens as their pale skin shimmered like diamonds when the moon reflected onto them when they turned around to leave.

"Can you unravel the mystery, Gegga Tribes?" They whispered before disappearing into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...
2.4K 39 25
This story begins in the country of Britannia. A country where several certain races live with one another. And at the center of these races stood a...
2.6K 43 22
~Fanfiction based on the anime Sengoku Night Blood~ The Nishikawa siblings; Mitsuki, Yuzuki, Hotaru, Chiharu, Suzume, and Misaki, were having a relax...
325 106 46
~The story never end, ends~ -4gotten_girl ___________________________ She was alone with no where to call her own....she stumble...