๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

013. keys and chess

216 6 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

when the group opened the door and walked into the room, there was indeed wings except these wings were attached to what seemed to be keys. golden keys.

"they're not birds. they're keys." roslyn said to hermione who at first thought they were birds. she could understand why because wings being attached to keys seemed a bit far fetched and abnormal.

"and I'll bet one of them fits that door" harry carried on, gesturing to the door that will let them adventure further.

there was a broom floating in the middle of the room. roslyn frowned, hermione asking "what's this all about?"

"I don't know." harry said quietly.

ron and hermione walked over to the exit door, roslyn standing beside harry why he tried to figure out why there was randomly a broom.

ron attempted to open the door with a spell however of course it didn't work "well, it was worth a try"

roslyn nodded "fair enough."

"ugh, what are we going to do? there must be a thousand keys up!" hermione groaned.

"we're looking for a big, old fashioned one. probably rusty like the handle." ron pointed out, roslyn nodded "yeah, one that looks like it's been used a lot"

"there I see it!" harry pointed up at one of them, all of them focusing on it "the one with the broken wing"

harry gazed back down to the broom, the group finally piecing together what they needed to do. roslyn frowned "what's wrong harry?"

"it's too simple." he looked at the girl beside her.

"oh go on harry! if snape could catch it on that old broomstick, you can." ron eaged on "you're the youngest seeker in a century"

harry slowly and cautiously gripped the broomstick and instantly, the keys with wings almost turned into wasps and swarmed him.

roslyn stepped back to make sure she wasn't caught in it, looking up in shock "yeah, this definitely complicates things"

the three watched harry fly around to catch it, the swarm of keys following him. soon enough, he caught it and flew back down "CATCH THE KEY!"

he threw it, hermione caught it and ran over to unlock the door, the three running in and getting ready to push the door shut.

once harry flew in the doorway, the three pushed it closed before the keys could get them, hearing them all hit the door.

the three then after went through another door, it revealing a big room with carvings on the walls, pillars and ceiling.

"I don't like this" hermione admitted, scared "I don't like this at all"

roslyn watched the doors slowly shut behind them, turning her focus back to the group, harry speaking "where are we? a graveyard?"

the group gazed around the room, ron shaking his head "this is no graveyard" he walked forward, going between two sculptures "it's a chessboard."

the room then lit up, revealing a chessboard that covered the floor, chess pieces from wizards chess in their correct places.

slowly, roslyn, harry and hermione walk into the board with ron, looking around, admiring the chess board. they had to admit, it was quite impressive.

"there's the door!" harry pointed, the door on the other side. slowly, the kids walk up to it however, the pawns raised their swords and blocked off all paths of getting there.

they all slowly back away, their faces confused and in shock. as soon as they were far enough back, they tuck their swords back away.

"now what do we do?" hermione says quietly to her friends. ron steps forwards, speaking "it's obvious, isn't it? we've got to play our way across the room"

roslyn eyebrows raised, looking at them all before ron started to appoint people to their places "harry and roslyn, you guys take the empty bishop square. hermione, you'll be our queen side castle."

"and as for me, I'll be a knight" ron said, the rest of them nodding before going to their places.

"what happens now?" hermione asks, looking over to ron, roslyn and harry doing the same.

"well, white moves first. and then..." he pauses for a long moment "we play."

a pawn of white moves forward twice, slowly, hearing it skid across the chess board.

hermione frowns, looking up at ron "ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like, real wizards chess, do you?"

roslyn looked up at ron also, he seemed to think for a moment before calling out a piece to move diagonally to the white piece.

and as soon as it did, the white pawn took it's swords out and smashed through their sides pawn. dust and pieces flew everywhere.

their eyes all widen, their jaws dropped. this only scared them more. ron swallowed nervously "yes hermione. I think this is going to be exact like wizards chess."

they all glanced at each other, fear raising on all of them.

then one after another, more and more of their pieces got destroyed and blew up. so did whites. bits flew everywhere, the shards crashed on the ground. dust went everywhere. they got hurt, bleed, dirty.

harry and roslyn looked up from ducking down, roslyn holding onto the fabric around harrys wrist in fear.

the queen slowly turned away from harry and roslyn, and more I'm the direction of ron. harry and roslyn look around, harry frowning "wait a minute"

"you understand right harry. once I make my move, the queen will take me. then your free to check the king!" ron explained. roslyn shook her head in disbelief "what?"

"NO, RON, NO!" harry shouted in fear, hermione looking over to him "what is it?"

"he's going to sacrifice himself!" harry answered and immediately hermione shouted, scared "NO YOU CAN'T! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY!"

"do you wanna stop snape from getting that stone or not?" ron answered back, and none of them replied, even roslyn. the more they said it was snape, the more she believed it.

"harry, it's you that has to go on. I know it." he looked at the brunette boy with glasses "not me. not hermione. barely roslyn. you!"

harry took a deep breath before nodding. you could tell he didnt want to let ron get hurt, but it felt like he had no choice. voldemort could come back permanently, and that sounds almost worse.

ron took a deep breath, almost reassuring himself before speaking "knight to h3"

the piece moved forward, the sound of it skidding against the board only increased the tense situation, roslyn gritting her teeth.

once ron was in the space, he looked around, fear washing over his face. he gulped "check"

the queen moved on over to him, the sound shaking the board. as they all watched, roslyn gritted her teeth harder, harry gripped onto roslyns wrist in fear.

the queen ended up in the square beside ron, it didn't do anything for a moment. just for a moment. then, the queen pulled out it's sword swiftly and put it through the horse. dust flew, pieces flew and ron fell with a scream.

"RON!" harry and roslyn both scream, hermione was quick to try an leave but harry stopped her "NO DON'T MOVE!"

"we're still playing!" roslyn added on, glancing back over to ron who was on the floor, unconscious.

harry then starts walking, gripping onto roslyns sleeve as they moved over to the king. they walked with a shake in their legs, frightened.

the two stand in front of the king, looking up at it. they look at each other, nodding before looking back up at the king, speaking together "checkmate."

and with that, the king dropped it's sword.

and a moment after it clattered onto the ground, the three all rush over to ron. running over and crouching on the floor next to him.

"take care of ron. then go to the owlery. send a message to dumbledore." harry nearly demanded, nodding "rons right. I have to go on."

"roslyn should go too." hermione added, harry frowning and looking at rose who also seemed just as confused. hermione just continued "it's her father, she deserves to go on."

harry and roslyn look at each other and just nod, looking back at hermione.

"you'll be okay harry. you're a great wizard. you really are." hermione reassured harry. roslyn smiled at them both "and you are too roslyn."

"not as good as you." harry replied with a smile.

"huh, me? books and cleverness. there are more important things." hermione smiled, looking at roslyn and harry "friendship and bravery"

"and just be careful" hermione finished. harry and roslyn smiled at the kind words and stood up.

they then look and each other and nod once more before leaving into what could be their potential death.

jay speaks
they're adorable <3

also, all I heard when writing this was ldshadowlady mocking the quotes which was just great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 60.6K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
9.1K 146 33
Hydra Hope grew up alone, occasionally visiting her Dad in prison but never leaving the house otherwise. Her murderer father breaks out of askaban an...
72 0 5
(Y/n)'s whole life changes when she finds out she's a wizard, a Muggleborn. Her new life is full of mystery and magic, and maybe even some romance wi...
292K 7.3K 83
โ—‡COMPLETEโ—‡ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is very cunning, witty, and kind. She has h...