Harry Styles Imagines

By EJP12345

Harry styles imagines More

Please Read
No Other Man
Lace Love
Never Coming Back Down
Wanna Be Yours
I'll Be Home For Christmas
La Paloma
Rings
Get On Me
Always Thinkin' About You
Toothbrush
Crush With Eyeliner
Empty Parks And A Shaky Photo Booth
Wet Dream
With A Sea View
Hoax
Adrenaline
Need
Addicted
Bare Your Soul
To Be So Lonely
Matching
Tipsy
Proof
Grapejuice Blues
When In Vegas
Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Vogue Secrets
Time For A Little Show
My Good Girl
Is She An Actress?
Enchanted
Titty Fucking
Like An Angel
Camgirl
I Will Always Stand Up For You
Nerd Harry
The Grand Opening
Indigo
Punishment
Lost
Designated Driver
Calm Down
Sorry
You feel, I feel
Hands Off
Steal My Girl
Grammy Awards
I Love You
Boyfriends
A Mess For Her
Sit With Me
I Brought Food
Good Morning Love
Brat
Baby's First Brits
Talk To Me
Bloody Yells
Harry's Accident
My Best Girl
Scared Of Thunder
Needles
Late Night Talking
Playing Games
PDA
CBeebies Bedtime Stories
Skinny Jeans
Medicine
Watermelon Sugar
Golden Music Video
Bring Back Manly Men
Lepidopterophobia
Wrong Script
The Notebook
Overprotective
Only Wanting You
Fear Before Victory
Paper Rings
The Game(s)
Phonophobia
Million Dollar Man

The Perfect Wife

1.5K 7 0
By EJP12345

Y/N feels she doesn't have much to do these days.

With Jack busy with the 'Victory Project', she spends half the day at home alone, and has already cleaned the house four times despite it being sparkling clean. She wishes she had friends, or even a pet, but lately the world seems to be on pause.

She can't complain anyway, because she has a husband who gives her everything she wants, and the least she can do for him is to wait for him with a hot meal after work.

That's why she's now walking around the kitchen in her dark red dress; she walks to the pot to check the pasta and the sauce in the other one, bends down to check the meat, and walks to the dining room to set the table.

The house is absolutely silent, only the crickets and cars passing in the street can be heard, she has no music to listen to, she doesn't know what she likes and has never allowed herself to discover her tastes, only enjoying the music Jack plays when he likes to dance with her and whisper promises of love.

She sighs at the thought of her husband, he was about to arrive at any moment and she couldn't wait to embrace him and feel his manly fragrance cover her completely, she craved to caress his perfect bare face with her lips, and it thrilled her to think that he was thinking of her, too.

Y/N walks in high heels to the kitchen, turning off the cooker and gathering all the ingredients to make the stew her husband had been asking for a few days ago, she smiles proudly at the aroma, and as if everything was perfectly timed, Jack walks through the front door.

She bites her lip excited as she hears his footsteps towards the kitchen, and as she stirs in the bowl, she feels arms wrapping around her hips and a nose burying in her neck.

"Mhm, smells good." He murmurs against her skin, leaving a kiss on her pulse. "Missed you, darling."

Her heart leaps with joy and she turns to kiss him, tasting his lips as she caresses his soft cheeks, and breaks away to say:

"Welcome home."

Jack smiles looking at her lips before kissing her again, all the work he's doing is going to pay off in the future, but he missed spending the days with his love.

He goes to sit at the table while she serves the food. It's domestic, perfect, and he can't stop looking at her in that dress that fit her perfectly.

They both eat in comfortable silence, until she decides to start a conversation after swallowing, because ladies don't talk with their mouths full. "So, everything okay at work?"

"Yes."

She's content with his answer, she knows that what happens when Jack leaves the house is none of her business, so she nods and takes a swig of red wine. He was ravenous, and with his mouth slick with sauce and stuffed with meat, he murmurs, "It's very good, m'love."

"Thank you, it's what you deserve." She responds, taking a napkin to clean him.

She finishes eating first and allows herself to watch, his hair falls to his forehead and he's wearing a brown suit that makes him look simply handsome. She didn't know how she'd gotten someone like him, but everyday she made sure to keep him by her side. Because she loved him, she loved him to death and she would do anything to make him happy and comfortable.

Anything.

Jack leans back against the back of the wooden chair contentedly and she takes it as a sign to start lifting the dishes. He looks at her, not helping her because they each know their roles, and undoes his tie while his other hand tousles his hair.

He smiles, watching her over the bar that separates the kitchen from the dining room as she expertly washes the dishes. As she's drying her hands, she turns to look at him.

"What?" She laughs, seeing him watching her so intently.

"Come here."

She walks towards him obediently, heels clicking against the wooden floor and he takes her hand to leave a kiss on the back of it, the gesture enough to leave her weak on the knees.

"You're so beautiful."

Warmth spreads all over her body until it stops at her cheeks, and Y/N strokes his face until she reaches his hair, burying her fingers in the dark locks.

"You're so good, you cook fo' me, clean all my dirty clothes..." He says, looking into her eyes as he takes her by the waist, slowly pulling her closer to him. "Could you do me another favour, my dear?"

And without a second's hesitation, she nods, not taking her gaze from his dark, green eyes.

"Let me fuck you in this dress."

The words take her breath away, and she seems to forget to speak. She has always been weak to his dirty words. Jack looks at her, waiting for her consent.

"Use your words, Y/N." He says, sliding his right hand under the dress, cupping her ass and squeezing it, drawing a sigh from her.

"Yes." She says, and her husband stands up, taking her by the waist to sit her on the dark wooden table.

She can feel all her senses sharpen and her core begin to throb even though Jack hasn't touched her. He kneels and begins to pull up the fabric of the dress, which wraps around her hips.

He starts leaving kisses, moving up to her thighs and down to the heat between her legs. He inhales, growling quietly at the scent and leaves a kiss on her covered clit, making her shudder.

"Smells so good, tastes even better." He murmurs, and squeezes her thigh signaling her to raise her hips to remove her panties.

Y/N does as he asks, connecting her eyes with his feeling embarrassed at how wet she is even though they're just getting started. But she can't help it, not when her husband is so fucking– so perfect.

He drops her panties and puts his hands on her knees, spreading her legs and licking his lips at the sight. Arousal sticks to her lips and he can even see her clit quiver under his gaze, he feels his member throbbing in his dress trousers.

The sight makes her dizzy, he's still perfectly dressed in that suit, the only thing different is his tousled hair and undone tie. He's beautiful, hot, and Y/N wants to rip the suit from his body even though she's the one who has to pick it up from the floor later.

Jack breathes on her center, the warm wind crashing against her making her moan, and finally he pulls his tongue out from between his lips to give a long, cavity-wide lick.

The grutural moan coming from his wife's throat keeps him going, grunting at the sweet taste in his mouth, it's exquisite, better than the stew he'd just eaten, this was the best dessert.

She's lying on the table, the same table where minutes ago they were eating dinner and chatting like it was nothing. It felt taboo, making her more turned on. With one hand, she squeezes the wood, while with the other she tugs at Jack's brown hair, who groans contentedly at the pain.

"Jack." She gasps as he hums against her clit, sending vibrations all the way to her fingertips. "God."

His face moves from side to side, drenching himself with her juices and feeling his cock drip into the fabric of his briefs. He needs to get inside her, right now.

He leaves bites on the inside of her thighs and thrusts his tongue inside her, simulating lunges while his thumb stimulates her clit. It's too much, and she moans needy, arching her back.

Jack watches her from his position, that dress, that fucking dress drove him crazy. He loved her, he loved Y/N with all his heart and everything he's doing it's for her, because his wife is the best he could ever ask for.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asks, sticking his tongue out from inside her to slip a finger in, grunting as he feels her instantly tighten it. "Shit."

She sits up to get a better look at him and nods desperately, completely fucked, her hair tousled and her eyes lost. "Yeah... so, so good."

He smiles sideways and sticks a second finger in while staring at her, making her want to remember that image forever, but as she feels her orgasm approaching, she closes her eyes again succumbing in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum." She warns, moving her hips against his hand.

"Want me to fuck you now?" he asks, and his wife nods in desperation for release.

He pulls his fingers out, bringing them quickly to his mouth to wipe them under Y/N's eyes. He stands and unbuckles his belt, pulling his trousers down along with his underwear to finally release his dripping erection.

The air coming in through the dining room window hits his needy area and he groans, tilting his head back and looking up at the ceiling. The view is unique, and she runs her heel around the back of his leg to draw him into her body.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm gonna give it to you." Jack says, leaving a kiss on her lips and biting her inner lip until he breaks away from her. "Gonna give it to you so fucking good."

Y/N moans at the taste of her in her mouth and feels her hole tighten around nothing, searching for him, so she runs a hand down his neck, pressing their foreheads together.

"Please." She whispers, her voice breaking. "I can't take it anymore, please..."

The one in the suit smiles cynically and slides his hand up and down his cock two, three times, until he finally decides to end the torture and slowly pulls himself into her, gasping with eyes closed at the warmth welcoming him as always.

Y/N opens her mouth in a silent moan, Jack's cock squeezing her exquisitely as always, as if they were made for each other, as if they were designed to be this way.

He rests his palm on her hips, squeezing the fabric of her dress and leaves a kiss on her cheek that's soft compared to the deep thrusts he begins to deliver. They both cling to each other, and the chestnut leaves bites and marks on his wife's neck so they know who she belongs to.

She bites his shoulder as she feels him hit her weak spot, the table trembles under her body and she's thankful it's good quality. How their bodies come together is simply unique, and she can feel the orgasm she was close to moments ago forming again in her lower belly.

He pulls his head from her neck to kiss her, it's messy from the movement of their bodies, teeth clashing as do tongues, but they manage to convey everything they want to say.

Jack breaks the kiss to bring their foreheads together, squeezes her thighs and keeps ramming his pelvis against hers, she's so wet she's covering him perfectly, and he starts to feel like he's going to cum soon too.

"You're such a good, pretty little wife." He says, as their hips collide. "Dolling up just for your husband, letting him fuck you on the dining table– as you should."

The words leaving his mouth only bring her closer to the edge, and Y/N moans tightening around him, making him laugh darkly.

"Yeah, you like it when I say these things, don't you?" He grabs the back of her neck, forcing her to cross gazes. "You like it when I tell you how good you are to me?"

She nods desperately, but still speaks, because there's nothing Jack hates more than when he doesn't get an answer. "Yes, baby."

His smile lingers until he finally feels like he's really about to cum. "I'm gonna cum." He warns, not stopping even though his body is starting to get sore.

She doesn't really know how long she's been holding back her orgasm, but she wants to cum with him. She squeezes the lapels of his suit between her fingers, bringing her face close to lay kisses on Jack's cheeks that make him sigh. Only she could be this delicate in a moment as lustful as this. His sweet wife.

"Cum inside me, baby, please." She whispers in his ear, knowing what that provoked in him, and sure enough, he cums with a long moan.

His cum fills her completely and his caresses on her clit are the push she needed to let herself go as well. They both think it's the best thing they've done in days, and cling to each other in silence.

Y/N hugs him around the waist as he hides in her neck, and now, just now, her husband looks weak and helpless, making her feel special for being the only one who can see him like this. She strokes the short hairs at the nape of his neck, and he leaves kisses on her skin.

"I love you." He murmurs in her ear. "Thank you for being everything I've ever wanted."

She smiles, biting her lower lip and trying to calm the fluttering inside her. Why should she worry about Victory Project and all the things her husband did away from home if when he came back he was an angel? it just didn't make sense.

"I love you more." Y/N replies, wrapping her legs around his hips to keep him from letting go. "I'll always be whatever you want me to be."

"You're already everything and more."

He looks into her eyes, smiling sideways and stroking her cheek with his thumb. Perhaps the world and the project would have to wait, because he wanted to spend more time with his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 456 101
Dark By Amy-Leigh

Fanfiction

2.8K 82 61
60K 1.1K 11
continuations of my citrine fic ----- u can find me on my tumblr moonchildstyles.tumblr.com
36.7K 696 7
continuations of my story prosecco ______ you can find me on my tumblr at moonchildstyles.tumblr.com