โ™กFALLING IN LOVEโ™ก|PJM Fanfict...

By ennie_minnie

Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move... More

Author's Note!
CHARACTER
๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐ก๐š๐ง๐š
๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š
๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐ž๐š ๐ฒ๐ž๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐๐จ๐จ๐ง๐š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐š๐๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐ก๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐–๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
โ™ชChp-52โ™ช
โ™ชChp-53โ™ช
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
chp-57
Chp 58
Chp-59
Chp- 60
chp 61
Chp-62
Chp 63
chp-64
Chp-65

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ

53 14 2
By ennie_minnie

Tattoo

             /noun/: a permanent image.

•••••••

PARK JIMIN

I try to take one more look of her but she turned her head almost immediately.

"There that girl." Taehyung-ah said once he noticed the girl -but not the girl I was looking at- the girl standing inner side of the footpath is who Taehyung-ah is talking about.

She was looking behind casually acting like she was looking at CVS behind her but as much as I and Taehyung-ah know, she is definitely watching Taehyung-ah.

The girl on the right side who is very familiar and now nudging the other girl.

I quickly took her in, she was dressed in a...night suit? Her hair were tied in a messy bun.

I was too busy to notice that girl that I didn't notice Taehyung nudging me.

"She is the girl, Jimin-ah."

"The..right one?" I ask him.

"No the left one, She is looking at me Jimin-ah!"

"Let's go to the other side there our car is waiting yeah?" He hummed and we turned to the side our car was parked.

It was at a good distance from where we are now. We don't want people to figure out who we are but here we are because of none other than my Taehyung-ah.

Walking at this time even wearing mask and everything but in the end there is no use of these things when ARMY exits.

And now I don't know why but the other girl is looking so similar to Y/N.

We did made eye contact but she was too fast to turn her head.

But as much as I can remember Y/N clearly told that she doesn't know us then how can she be here?

"Are they still following us?" Taehyung whispers.

"Let me see." I slowly turn my head, only to find the two girls standing to the same place.

"No they are not." I sigh. We were silent for some time. We walked till we reach our car.

We settle inside the car as we drove off from there.

"Look at the result of your kindness stupid!" I said turning around to face him.

"It's not my fault that she cried on my shoulder the other day!"

"Why did you lend her your shoulder for crying? Who told you to do this public service?" I asked annoyingly.

"She was crying." He said quietly looking outside of the car.

"I understand you cannot run when someone is literally crying in front of you." I smiled as I leaned against my seat. I wait for few minutes for his response but he didn't replied.

"So tell me do you think a snake is a appropriate pet material?" I ask him to lighten up his mood.

He gave me a look.

"Depends on who you ask, it also depends on the snake species or whatever." He shakes his head and smiled goofyly.

"Would you get a snake as a pet?" I don't know where this conversation was going on but this is good for now.

"Me and Tan are not really a big fan of keeping devil as a pet." I doubled over my laughing as his answers are always little different.

He stared at me, just laughing for a little before joining in with little giggles. It was actually quite relieving.

"Your way of making me relieve is changing or should I say that it's getting worse."

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Park Jimin!"

Just like that we felt into another section of laughter.

•••••••

Throughout the night I was thinking about that merely few seconds eye contact.

And I remember before sleeping, my brain definitely showed me the little blur face of the girl.

I'll talk to her today.

I talked to Sejin hyung about it to keep a meeting with her. It was difficult to answer his every question as to why I want to meet her suddenly thats why I just lied to him that she is bringing my reports here.

Y/N MALHOTRA

I sat up in bed, drenched in sweat. It had been a while since I had nightmares.

My room was dark as I got up and began feeling my way towards the door. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water before glancing at the watch at 5:45.

I sigh and took a gulp of water.

I stared at my reflection a few moments longer in the mirror. I kept bitting nervously at my lips.

I knew I was smudging my clear lip gloss, but I couldn't seem to stop myself.

My anxiety was going through the roof and I hadn't even stepped outside yet.

"Bee Are you here?" I heard the voice of Mumma from phone.

"Um. Yeah I'm here." I replied, clearly my throat and diverting my eyes to FaceTime call with Mumma.

She is in the kitchen probably making breakfast for Papa.

I wish I was there right now, rather than about to head out.

"Why didn't you informed me that you are working there too? Lily told me about it."

"Sorry Mumma, just everything was so quick I totally forgot about it."

The idea of meeting Jimin alone is making me terrified at this moment.

It's clear that Mumma had picked up that I'm stressed.

"Bee, you will be fine. Now, stop stressing and enjoy while working, you always wanted to go there." Mumma said while taking her phone in her hands and walking towards the living room and sitting on the sofa.

"Ofcourse I'll enjoy! And by the way did Lily told you about...um..my tattoo?" I changed the topic to keep my mind out of that topic.

"Ahh, yes she told me," she smiled at me.
"I'll take care of your Papa, don't worry." She said laughing.

How can Mumma knows everything at the right time?

"I miss you and you've got this Mumma, be brave in front of Papa!"

"Oh thanks for your support!" We both laugh for a while and talk about random things.

"Okay Bee I'll talk to you later now!"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She hung up.

Once again I was left staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a black open front crop cardigan with long sleeve white blouse on top of it and blue straight leg jeans.

My tattoo was peeking out. As a doctor I shouldn't have had this tattoo but as stubborn as I am. I always wanted this tattoo- to be honest I want atleast three more but for now I'll stop myself here- yesterday while going to hospital I had to hide this tattoo with foundation. I'll have to do this from now on whenever I go to hospital.

Okay Y/N you've got this just breath. You can do this.

I sighed deeply picking up my bag that was slung lazily over the chair and began heading out of the apartment.

Today everyone is already gone. Even Ivy.

I stepped outside and was immediately flooded with noise and people bustling about.

Only being here for few days, I had already found that living in Korea is so different than back in India.

Fuck ofcourse I was running late.

Having to rely on public transport to get me from place to place is not helping at all but what was I to do? I hate being late.

I'm extremely anxious right now.

Jimin definitely saw me yesterday or else why would he want to meet me today and that too after lying that I'm bringing his reports.

"Dr. Malhotra." I told as soon as I got there.

There was a man standing upfront who looked at the computer in front of him and then looked at me.

"Yes please follow him." I bow to him and followed the man he gestured.

As I reached the room. I walked past Jimin trying to avoid his eyes and made my way towards Mr. Choi. Besides, I still had not recovered from seeing him yesterday.

"Good morning." I said slowly and bowed to Mr. Choi.

"Oh don't be too much formal Y/N," he said and got up. "I was waiting for you, Jimin wanted to talk to you and is the report okay?"

"Hm? Yeah...Y-Yeah okay and report...about report um.." I look at Jimin expecting him to help because he was the one who lied to him but he kept quiet and avoided my eye contact. "Um.. actually the reports are not ready yet...they will be ready by tomorrow maybe."

"Ah, okay no problem, now you both can talk." He said and walked to the door.

I felt my neck heat up on the idea of being alone with him.

I quickly try to push that thought to the back of my mind.

"Dr. Malhotra."

I could recognise the tone.

He knows!

Shit!

He definitely knows!

I locked eyes with Jimin and I felt my heart quicken.

Shit.

"Um. Hi." I squeaked.

"I'm sorry for lying." He said while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"No problem, why do you wanted to meet?"

He stared at me for few minutes before saying.

"So.." he said stepping towards me. I try to keep a netural face as I stared at him. He had on his causual shirt which says NOMAD.

I cleared my throat.

"Um," Jimin began clearing his throat, he seemed flustered.

He stopped at a good distance. "I wanted to ask..um..where were you yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" I asked dumbly like he didn't just mentioned that.

"Um yeah."

"I was at h-home, why?" I decide to go on with the act of me not knowing anything until he says it because what if he is asking casually and by saying truth I make it worse.

"Home?...no that's not what I meant... I mean where were you around 8 or 9?"

I looked in shock at the man standing in front of me.

"I-I..."

"You were with your friend if I'm not wrong yeah, Dr. Malhotra?"

"N-No..no," I shuttered, trying desperately to get myself out of this situation."Restaurant! Yes at a restaurant! But how did you know?"

"Oh then I think you have a twin sister who was walking with her friend near hangang daero road?"

"I-I... I-I don't know what you a-are talking-"

"Y/N."

I paused in my ramble and looked up into his eyes.

"Don't lie to me please, tell me why you and your friend is stalking Taehyung-ah?"

My heart jumped out of my chest and I stared up at him, blinking like thousands of lights were being shone directly to my face.

PARK JIMIN

She was dressed casually, a gold chain on top of her black top but the thing that catch my eyes was her tattoo that was gleaming.

Serendipity...

She definitely know us!

"J-Jimin... it's not like that...s-she..she was just-"

"You know BTS from the start right?"

I could see her slowly turning red in embarrassment.

I was just as embarassed and the whole situation had suddenly became extremely awkward.

Silence fell over us and she just played with her hands.

"Yes."

That caught me completely off guard. I looked at her as I quickly scanned my eyes over her.

"Why did you lied to us?"

"I-I..don't wanted-"

"Whatever is the reason but what you did isn't right. We trusted you Y/N. Do you know how you can be in a big trouble if anyone gets to know your truth?" Her eyes were focused on the floor.

"My i-intension..w-were never..t-this, I s-swear." Her voice cracked while saying.

"I w-wanted to say the t-truth the first day I met Mr. Choi, the f-first time he....he asked me if I knew BTS."

"Y/N-"

"No please... please let me tell you... I don't want to lie to you anymore. I was quite the whole the time and lied about not knowing you guys because... b-because I couldn't see you in that state. Your health was not good and I thought....t-thought that if I said the truth they might not let me check you but really Jimin please trust me, I never did anything with some bad intention." Her tears were not stopping. Now I feel bad for making her cry.

"Y/N, don't cry please, I don't want you to cry. I'm sorry my way of asking might have scared you." She shakes her head.

"N-No...." My head going blank as I saw her sobbing.

The next few minutes consisted of me looking at her crying.

When I said that my head went blank it does went completely blank. I don't know what to say her, what to ask her, hell if I shouldn't even talk to her.

"I'm s-sorry..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Y/N." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Damn!

"Did I hurt you?"

"Huh?...no not at ALL! Why would you hurt me." She said laughing awkwardly. How can she cry and laugh at the same time?

"Then...y-your tears..."

"Ahh..this," she said while wiping her tears. "It's because I hurt you, I lied to you. It's my fault from the first day."

I was standing there just watching her. I stood there watching her, her intense eye , her tattoo that was peeking which gave a different vibe of her from what I have imagined her.

Are all the ARMY same?

Do all the ARMY give this different vibe when we get to know them?

"And about Aera..." She suddenly said, causing me to jump.

"Aera?"

"The girl who was stalking Taehyung." She said while giving me a apologetic smile.

"Come, sit down." We sat down.

"Aera...she just saw Taehyung one day walking over there and you know...her..her bias is Taehyung...so like she just wanted to confirm If she saw the correct person....but I promise from today she will never disturb anyone."

"She just saw him walking?" I asked her since Taehyung told me the other story.

"Yeah.."

But Taehyung said that she was crying the day he met her.

"Okay."

"By the way... a-are you going to say everything to Mr. Choi?"

The same question is lingering in my mind too!

"I don't know... I'll think about it."

"I-I think I'll leave now."

"Huh? Yeah..okay."

She mumbled a 'thank you' and I listened to her steps as she retreated from the room.

I let out a deep groan.

I hate this!

♡♡♡♡

(A/N): For some time updates are going to be little late, sorry for that!

Y/N's outfit~

Her night suit was somewhat like this~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 388 30
"Umm, Taehyung?" She hesitated. "Yes?" "Marry me?" I was shocked by her proposal. What just happened? "M-marry?" It felt like there's a huge lump at...
3K 230 26
โhis face softened. "i'm sorry about earlier. jimin told me he told you what happened last night and i realised you're right. i have no right to take...
737K 30.5K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
2.6K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...