"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"

4.1K 405 233
By AuthorK_0004

Author K POV. . . .

In Yoon's Office. . .

Author K POV. . . . .

Your outfit. . . .

A Large Door opened Revealing You and Hyun bin Walkin' forwarding with Ye Jin behind in the middle, Everyone stood and Bowed, You and Ye jin took a Seat while everyone including You Looked at Hyun bin, He noticed Everyone Stari'n at Him and suddenly it Stricked his mind. . . . .

Hyun bin bowed to Ye Jin and You as Well as Manager Kyung. . . . . . .

Y/n: You Improved Mr Hyun bin...I see ??

You lightly Smirked while He rolled his eyes obviously offended enough. . . . . . . . .

Ye Jin: So Let's start the meeting gentlemen..!!

~3 hr later~

Ye Jin: It's a Good thing...That Mr stroke's project is about to End !! Well Enough for Today...! Thanks Y'all for your Hard work...!!

Everyone started to leave one by one, Except for one Lady Investor, She was Not the kind and loving person at All, She has always been sarcastic Towards You. . . . . .

She Stood up and walked to Hyun Bin , She Offered Her hand for handshake which Hyun bin accepted gladly. . . . . .

Y/n: Ain't She Tryi'n to be Too kind With Your Husband..?

Ye Jin:She's just Talki'n to Him...!! And Please Y/n No need to Make Her mad...! I can't handle her like Last Time I did..!!

You mischievously Smirked at Ye Jin and she face palmed Her self but before she could stop You you walked towards em'. . . . .

Y/n: Heyy ....Miss Bethany Bitch !!

You said With a big smile but as she Heard You, she rolled Her Eyes and. . . .

Bethany: It's Bethany Bintch...!! ....Y/n You haven't changed a Bit Huh..??

She said while grinding Her teeth together as she was already annoyed with you as You we're enjoying annoying Her. . . . .

Y/n: ... It's Mah korean accents fault You know. . . . . .Missss Bitc~~~

Bethany: Bethany !!! Just Call me Bethany...!!

Y/n: As You wish..!!

Bethany: Well It's Really Nice to work with you Mr Hyun bin..!! *Bites her lips*. . .

Ye Jin also joined, You leaned to whisper in Her ears. . . . .

Y/n: Your Husband is Goin'to be devour Today I Guess...!

You said as You Saw Ye Jin being jealous of the sight. . . . . .

Hyun bin: Same Here....!!
I would love to~~

Ye Jin: He means "WE" would love to Work more in Future With You...!!

Bethany: Ohh ..Yes of course..!! Well I heard Things are not Goin' on Well in Your family...! I can understand You Ye Jin...!!

Her words Slightly affected Hyun bin and Ye Jin, You noticed it, You smiled and Walked forward to The Bethany. . . .

Y/n: Yeah....OUR family is Not On Good terms Right now But I believe Till We are together Everythin' Will be fine Soon...!!

You Turned to Look Over Your shoulder givin' the couple assuring Look. . . . . .

Y/n: Well I Heard Your Husband Caught You cheating on Him...?? What a Rumour Right..?? Or Is it True ..Miss. . . . Bethany..??

You Asked Smirking at Her while colours faded from her face......

Hyun Bin: Yeah. . . . . People Really Spread Rumours Right..? They can't just Mind Their own business..!!

Bethany: O~Of course it's It's a .. Rumour....!! And Yeah shame on those people !!

Ye Jin: Cool Down Bethany... WHY Are You sweating...?*smirks*.. . . . . . . .

She understood you three are just enjoying bullying her, She got That ,Messing with y'all was a Bad Idea , she Immediately turned to leave but She Smirked and turned to y'all Again. . . .

Bethany: I Heard Mr Hyun Bin is planning to Associate His Kids in business Soon...? Is it true..?? I think that's Not a Good Idea...! They don't deserve to be Here With us..! I hope You understand Me...!

Hyun bin Haven't discussed it with y'all yet, Bethany knew it somehow so she tried to bring up this topic to cause some heated argument between ya three but The bond between y'all ain't That weak That anyone with bad eyebrows can just Try to break it. . . . . . . .

Ye Jin: Well It's All His choice...!! And We Will support his Decision...!!

Y/n: And We didn't Asked You to decide weather they deserve this or not......Miss Bitch...!!

Bethany: How Dare you You brat..!!

Hyun bin: Well You we're the one who dared first...!!

Bethany: You know what..?? Y'all don't deserve to be Here...! Either y'all deserve mah Time..! Especially You Hyun Bin..!!

Ye Jin: Don't Even Think about Taking to Mah husband in That tone Again...!! You're just a mere investor !! I can Throw You out of Mah business so You better known your limits..!!

Y/n: Why Don't You "Gladly" Get lost from Here..?? Miss *smirks*....

Bethany: Y'all sucks..!! Ya Will regret it...!! Our Relation ends Here..!!

Pissed Bethany stormed out of the conference room In Anger... While You three Smirked in victory. . . . . . .

Hyun Bin: Ahh...!! She yells too much...!!

Secr Kyung: Seems like Y'all Pissed Her...!!

Y/n: C'mon..! She deserves it....!! She's a realllllll bit~~

Ye Jin: Enough Y/n...!!

Ye Jin looked at Hyun bin at once and Left , Hyun bin avoid the Eye contact and. . . . . .

Hyun Bin: I'm leaving..!!

Hyun bin moved to leave But glared at You and Secr Kyung Who we're Ready to bid him farewell. . . . . . .

Hyun Bin: What The Hell... You're Mah secretary.!! Follow me Mr Kyung...!!

Secr Kyung: Ohh ! Yes~Yes sir..!!

Hyun Bin rushed out followed By Secr Kyung, You lightly Smiled and carried Your phone out. . . . . .

At parking lot. . . .

You walked To your car to Notice it's not There instead Ye Jin and Hyun bin we're Standin' together. . . . .

Y/n : Where's the car...??

Ye Jin: Yours and Hyun's car has taken to car service !! Both Of You get in Mah car...!!

Hyun and You Looked at each other and . . . . .

Hyun Bin and Y/n: No Way....!!

Ye Jin: Stop being childish Ok !!! Just Get into the car...! We can at least share a ride to home Right...?

Hyun bin: You're out of Your Mind Ye Jin are~~~

A familiar Lamborghini stopped in front of Em', You sighted as The Your lovely siblings get off the car one By one, But somethi'n That Just Pissed You off was lily Was With em', She get off from the Lamborghini and Smirked at you. . . . . .

Hyun Bin: What Y'all are Doin' Here..??

Kai: Nothing special Dad...!! Just thought about Meeting Ya Here...!!

Lily: Are You not happy to see me Here*smirks* Dad...??

Dad: Don't call me tha~~

Y/n: Well I don't know about Him But I'm Disgusted..!!

Lily: Maybe You're jealous Also..!! Are you Y/n...??

Ye Jin: Lily....... Why the Hell You're Here..??

Joy: She just joined us to come Here..!

Hyun Bin: Y'all Get into your car and head Home... We're Also Leaving...!!

Lily: We ??

Ye Jin: Me, Y/n and Hyun are comin' in Same car and Y'all leave in yours..!!

Irene: Fine let's go Guys...!!

Lily: Wait...! Why You three ...I mean Mom come with Us or I can come With You ...??

Lily Obviously didn't Wanted Hyun and ye Jin to be together or Else they could reconcile . . . . .

Chanyeol: Are You Mad Lily...?? There's No Space in our car...! They three should go together...!!

Lily: But~~

Baekhyun: Shut up and come With US...!!

You saw Chanyeol and baekhyun wrapped Their hands around Lily's shoulder and Drag to the Lamborghini, You clenched Your fist. . . . . .

Hyun Bin:*clears his throat*. . . . We should leave Too...!!

You noticed Ye Jin raising Her eyebrow at You. . . . . .

Y/n: I swear This is The last Time this is happening...!!

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin rolled Their Eyes while They failed to Let a Small smile appear on their lips. . . . . . .

You took seat at passenger seat while the couple at the backseat, Drive started the engine , After Few of silent drive Ye Jin noticed something and Immediately broke the silence. . . . . .

Ye Jin: Look Y/n..!! That Ice cream stall..!!

You Looked at the direction Ye Jin pointed and Saw A Small ice cream stall, Faded Memory flooded in your Mind When You, Your dad and Ye Jin Used to Have ice cream at streets When You we're a kid, Your dad's laughter ecoed in Your ears and You Smiled
Hyun Bin Noticed You and Ye Jin smiling. . . . . .

Hyun bin: Stop The Car..!!

You Both looked at Ye Jin With surprised faced,car stopped Right in front of the icecream stall, He Get off and Looked at You Both Females to Get off the car, You Both hesitatedly Get off while The Evil siblings car stopped behind y'all. . . . . .

They all get off With Lily. . . .

Wendy: What's Wrong Dad..?

Hyun bin:*gulps*. . . . . Since All Mah Kids are Starting to accept Their responsibilities. . . .I wanted to treat Y'all With Ice creams...!!

He said and Looked Away avoiding Any Eye contacts, Leaving y'all In surprised state. . . .

Sehun: Dad...? What Did You Just said...?

Rose: Yes..! What Treat..??

Hyun bin: Y'all comin' or not..??

D.O and Yoongi: We Both ain't comin'...! We don't like ice~~

Both chocked at the word when they Saw their Other siblings Stari'n into their souls and giving "Don't You dare to ruin the Mood " look , They gulped and Followed Their father to the stall accross the street while draging ye Jin With em' With You. . . . .. . . .

Hyun Bin: 26 Ice creams !! All Chocolates & Caramel flavoured and A Vanilla Butterscotch !!

Ice cream seller was first surprised as It Was a Huge Order for a Small stall He owns but Then He Immediately Started to Serve ice cream to everyone one by One. . . .

You saw Hyun bin Havin' his ice cream with straight face while Theystep siblings and ye Jin giggling and Makin' Fun of each other, Hyun bin smiled and suddenly His Eyes locked With ye Jin , They Kept the eye contact before looki'n Away like They Didn't looked at Each other at first place, You we're Actually enjoying This Lil family Havin' Fun. . . . . . . . .

Suddenly You noticed Lily Gettin' out of car while Looki'n at the Happy giggling family, You Walked to her . . . .

Y/n: Here is Yours..!!

You Said while Offering Your ice cream Towards Her she was shocked at first , You genuinely Offered it Since You wanted Her to Feel lil Good and enjoy this moment, Instead of ruining anything, She really Gets on your nerves but the fact she's Your sister...... stepsister... You gave her a assuring little smile . . . . .

Lily POV. . . .

She was smiling at me ?? After what All I did ,she was being nice to me...?? Why ?? I almost ruined Every good thing in Her life ?? What are You Yoon Y/n...

Y/n: I'm not Goin' to hold this for You forever..!!

I snapped out of my thought and Reached Mah hand towards her to take the Ice cream But then.. . . .

"What the hell is wrong with You Lily ? This could be her plan..!! She just wants to Look like she's a good person...!! No No I'm not falling for your trap.. You're the one reason I'm filled with hatered and Anger....!

I took the ice cream and let it fall on ground before crushing it under My heel . . .

Lily: The Hell With you and your Affection...! Are You seriously tryi'n to Manipulate me By Doin' This..!

Y/n: *slightly Smirked*. . . .

Lily: A selfish Bitch like you Won't do Anythin' good for No reason...!! You failed Y/n...You Miserably Failed..!! I really wish You could just die...!!

I almost yelled on her face, Somehow The Siblings and Hyun couple unnoticed us, "I Can't let you win Y/n !" I thought before walking Away . . . . .

Y/n POV. . . .

That stupid Lily really thought you're manipulating Her, You sarcastically Giggled before Leaning against the car and looki'n at Her disappearing figure. . . . . . . . .

Y/n: This Hatered will lead you nowhere Lily..! You need to Stop...!!

You said but suddenly Your vision started to blur and you Saw A familiar Figure Standin' across the street Stari'n at You, You squeezed Your Eyes lightly to see Who it is. . . .

Y/n: Dad ??

It was Your dad... You we're hallucinating Again ,You can't help but smile Back at Him, He waved at You and You waved back. . . . . . .

Lily: Oppa...!!!

You snapped out of Your Hallucination as You saw Lily Flirting Around With the step brothers, She was tryi'n to Laugh and Be touchy with em', She Ruffled Taehyung's hair and Holded Suho's Hand, You we're so pissed off since They didn't Even Tried to Stop Her but Instead Let Her do Whatever hell she wanted. . . . . . . . . . . .

You didn't Wanted to admit But You we're Hell jealous, You rolled Your Eyes and stopped a Taxi for yourself. . . . . . . .

Ye Jin: Yahh...Y/n..! Where You Goin'..???

Y/n: The Hell with Y'all..?!

You shouted while gettin' into the Taxi. . . . . . . . .

To be continued. . .

Note:
So Guys Lemme Give y'all some spoiler..??😌 So Next part is Goin' to be the best part, Because there Will be Action, Some Romantic scenes as well a huge Revelation !! So Comment and Tell me How y'all liked it..? And I'll update the The Next part When this part Will Get over 100 comment !! See Now It's Your hand when Y'all Want the Next part.

All the best and Go Comment..!!
Sweethearts ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 4.5K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
29.6K 1.9K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
8.2K 219 32
{Completed} Korean Arts High School is a school with many talented student.Most of the idol career started here making it one of the famous school ar...
421 19 17
MAFIA LOVERS βˆ† λ§ˆν”Όμ•„ μ• ν˜Έκ°€ βˆ† Book 1 βˆ†βœ”οΈ (Completed) " A S I N G L E L I E D I S C O V E R E D I S E N O U G H T O C R E A T E D O U B T...