I want it all if you let me~...

Door lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... Meer

characters and prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter ten

2.9K 102 11
Door lizzie_olsens_

Nobody's pov-

Amber was feeling a lot better, it had been a month since the breakup and filming had finished yesterday.

Her and dove had also revealed to the public about their break up last week.

Actually she had been developing feelings for Scarlett all over again, she had been at the other blonde's every other night.

She was packing an over night bag to go there now.

As I was about to call an Uber when my phone buzzed breaking me out of my thoughts.

Scar ❤️
Hey, rose is asking when you're coming over, she wants to play horsey.

Ambie💕😍
I'm leaving soon, I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Scar ❤️
It's a 10 minute drive?

Ambie💕😍
Car broke down on my way home last night so it's in the shop until Friday, so I'm getting an Uber.

Scar❤️
No need, we were going to take the kids to the park anyway so why don't we pick you up and go straight away?

I smile at how sweet she was being.

Ambie💕😍
Sounds good, see you soon.

Well I guess I have ten minutes before I have to leave.

I throw myself onto the sofa and scroll through my phone.

After a while I heard knocking on my front door.

I opened the door to reveal the blonde I was waiting on holding the 2 year old and holding rose's hand.

"Take the cosmo,rose needs the toilet." Scarlett hurried out as she pushed cosmo into my arms and ran rose to my bathroom.

"Hey there little dude." I laugh as I pushed my door closed and took him to the living room.

I sit down on the floor and placed him on my lap.

"Now let's see what we can do?" I told the small boy as I looked around for something for him to play with when I see him hiding behind his hands with a giggle.

"Where's cosmo gone?" I ask with a giggle.

"Oh there he is." I played along making him giggle louder.

That carried on until Rosie ran out of the bathroom and over to us, placing herself next to me and leaning her head against my arm.

"Momma needed the toilet too." She tells me as she watched cosmo hide his face behind his hands again.

I pull down cosmos's hands "boo!" Before kissing all over his face, earning giggles from both children.

———-
Scarlett's pov-

I washed my hands and just as I was about to leave when I heard giggles from the living room.

I smile to myself, the kids adore Amber. She never fails to make them laugh, even when they are upset.

I open the bathroom door as quietly as I can before poking my head out and watching as she plays with them both.

Just as I was about to go and join them, rose asked a question that caught me off guard.

"Do you and mommy love each other?"

"What?" Amber asked sounding as shocked as I felt. "What makes you ask that my love?"

"Because you stay over a lot and mommy gets happy when you come over, my Kelsey says that their parents are like that and their in love."

"Love is different for everyone, I love you and cosmo but that's a different love. There's so many different types of love and ways to show your love."

I can't help but smile at the way she explained it, I would of froze up not really knowing how to answer that out of nowhere question.

"But you love mommy, right?" She keeps pushing, wanting an answer.

I quickly hide behind the door when she looked up and towards the hall.

"We'll I guess I kind of do, I think I'm on the way to loving her."

What?

"Loving her like me and cosmo or like grandma and grandpa love?"

"Grandma and grandpa love, but don't go telling your mommy."

"Why?"

Yeah why can't I know.

"Because I don't want to ruin our friendship because that means I can't see you and cosmo."

"Okay, I won't tell. Can we get ice cream at the park?"

"I don't know sweetie, why don't you go ask your mom and tell her to hurry up as well."

I quietly shut the door and start to wash my hands again to make it look like I've not been listening the whole fucking time.

Suddenly rose Bursts in with a massive smile and just stares at me for a moment.

"Mommy can we get ice cream at the park?"

"I don't see why not." I laughed as I turned the tap off and dried my hands.

"Yes! Oh and Ambie says you have to hurry up!" She tells me, acting all serious as if she was trying to get Amber in trouble.

"Oh did she now?"

"Mhm, I think you should tickle her or put her in time out." She nods.

She is such a little shit stirrer.

"Let's go tickle her then!"

Rose runs out of the bathroom leaving me to follow after her.

——______——

"Rose finally fell asleep, how's cosmo?" Amber asked as she walked into my room grabbing her bag.

"Cosmo is fast asleep." I tell her pointing to the baby monitor that shows me him aswell.

He may be two but he's really small for his age and loves mommy's attention so I like being able to easily check on him without waking him up and leaving my bed once I'm comfortable.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" I asked as I slid into my side of the bed.

"You pick while I get into my pjs and brush my teeth." She simply replied as she walked into the ensuite.

The only things she keeps here permanently is the tooth brush she brought for here and her spare phone charger.

I put on Mary poppins as she has told me before that it was her favourite movie to watch while she lived in England.

When she finally came back in she was wear grey sweatpants and a white crop top, her hair was put up in a messy bun.

She put her phone on charge before climbing under the covers and leaning her head on my shoulder as we watched the movie.

About half way through, we ended up laying down on the bed properly, my arms wrapped around her waist as her head was pressed against my chest.

I could feel her soft and even breath against the bare skin of my neck as she fell asleep.

I carefully turned the tv off, being careful not to wake her.

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with you too." I whispered against the top of her head, gently kissing her forehead before allowing myself to fall asleep, cuddled up to the beautiful woman who is in my bed every other night but I wouldn't have it any other way.

__________

Not proof read
1158 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4K 174 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...
6.6K 203 32
Y/N Salvatore is 20 years old, she is a popular girl and practically has the world at her feet or so they think of her, she returns to college and me...
236K 6.6K 46
Working a new movie, could you finds yourself catching feelings for the lead actress.
83.6K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...