The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss
Short storiesss

Chapter 54

8.7K 633 59
By Always_Manyata

Jai's POV

The meeting went every well I put my points of query and asked for it's solution.

I asked about how to run a hospital if we are setting it up somewhere, how should be the management as there were many doctors who have their own big hospitals.

They said that you should have a will to work, give more time to it, to the people, to cure a disease. As a doctor we have to be available for a person suffering.

If you have that will you can run a hospital ! Next thing which is important, Timings, a very good and experienced Staff, making people learn some things when if you are not available they can be there to prevent or do something, A registration, calling system and many complicated stuff.

Dr.Mukherjee gave me his number to contact him and ask for everything in detail he will help me out.

When we came out he asked me about my hospital. I told him that my hospital is being built in the village and as money is less I have to work in the city so that for my family as well I have some money.

He said he can help but I said my work will lead me to success and money, I am capable to do it alone. He was so impressed with me and asked about my age and if I am married for not.

I said I am 28 soon 29 and even that I am planning to marry to someone I love, soon.

He said he was sorry as he was going to give his daughters proposal who is managing the hospital in Mumbai itself. Her name is Heer and 28 right now.

I said I am sorry as well, then he gave me a card and said please if you know a very responsible guy like you contact me.

I nod and he goes.

I look at my watch, it's time to leave.

Vish I am coming. I go to her cabin and knock, Dhaani opens it "Hii"

"Hello Jai"

"Where is Vishakha?"

"She left half and hour back"

"Where? She didn't inform me"

"Home probably! She left in a hurry"

"Oh ok, umm I will call her, are you leaving?"

"Yes, was just wrapping up"

"Should I drop you?"

"No no it's fine"

"No please, I will"

She nods "just a minute"

She took her bag and came with me.

"Jai can I ask you something?"

"Yes !"

"Do you love Vishakha?"

I look at her "what made you ask this?" i asked with a smile

She smiles "because I have seen the way you behave with her, you both argue but it's sweet arguments, then the way you look at her and how Vishakha gets jealous when you are with Tarana or she tries to flirt with you"

"I know Vishakha has definitely told you how know what someone is feeling but she fails to see mine" I said when the Auto turns right.

"I guess she does know but why don't you say it to her directly before someone propose her ! You know she is very close to Parth"

"He is just her Best friend!"

"Sometimes best friends only propose the girl" she keeps her hand on my shoulder

I smile at her "I know that Dhaani but I also know she loves me as well but is angry with me"

"Angry? Why?"

"For that I have to melt her for me and due to that I am saying to much cheesy line and even flirting! I haven't done that before"

She begins to laugh "well Jai ! To melt the one you love you shouldn't change your ways ! Be the one you are and melt her heart again. She isn't angry for sure but upset maybe. You changing might flatter her but definitely not melt her. You have to talk to her but not flirt with her !"

I listen to her carefully.

"I hope you are getting what I am trying to say"

I nod "yes"

"Jai it's fine to flirt with her but it's also important to be the way you have been with her, did you feel in love with Vishakha's Sweet side only?"

"No I feel in love by her ways of carrying herself, her smartness, her getting annoyed at me scrunching her nose, treating people the way they deserve, love for elder's!" I smile and all the memories of the village revive

"See ! She didn't change a bit even now but you are and she fell for the Jai you were at that time and maybe she likes this Jai but she loves that previous Jai the most" Dhaani said

Her stop came and I give her a small hug.

"Thank you Dhaani I will take care of this but little bit flirting is fine I guess"

She laugh's "Yes ! Now bye"

"Bye"

I take a deep breath. Let's go home Jai.

I take the auto and reach her house. I ring the bell and Aunty opens the gate I smile at her.

"Namaste Aunty"

"Namate beta"

"How was your meeting?"

"It was fantastic aunty"

Then I heard some voice of a boy and the. Uncle plus Vishakha Laughing.

"Is some guests there in the house?" I asked

"Oh no ! It's Parth. He came with Vishakha for dinner" Aunty said with a polite smile "you go and sit with them, I will bring the snacks and tea with the Maid"

I nod.

Now let's meet Mr.Parth urf best friend of my Ms.Poison.

I enter living room "Namaste Uncle" I say and Grab everyone's attention.

"Namaste Jai beta, come come meet Parth, Vishakha good friend"

He stands up and we shook hands "hello Jai ! Nice to meet you"

I smile "nice to meet you too Vishakha's good friend"

He raise his brow and looks at Vishakha, she just turns her face and smile at her father.

He is handsome and tall but not capable for my Vishakha.

We left hand and I sat facing him and Vishakha beside Uncle.

"So how are you? Uncle told me a lot about you" He said

"I am great and I don't know what Uncle have said but I believe in focusing on my goals and betterment of people" I said

He smiles "that's really nice thought"

"Not just a thought I am implementing it as well"

"You are committing kind of a person, what you want to do you do it no matter what" He said

Then Vishakha says "yes even when it's revenge"

"I do that only to teach the person a lesson"

"Without knowing what happened you treat people badly"

"Oh you are no less ! Without knowing the reason you shout on people and that to very badly"

"You are so arrogant most of the time"

"Same goes for you"

"I don't go away simply without meeting a person who becomes very important in my life" she said and her voice breaks slightly.

I stop.

Parth holds her hand "hey ! Chill both of you" he chuckles "you really fight like tom and jerry ! Right uncle?"

Uncle laughs "yes but I love watching them like this or else in today's world nobody is ready to talk face to face just on phone and Do you know thay both are so similar some times when they fight they don't care about anyone, just involved in each other"

Parth also laugh but I am feeling hurt. I know I didn't say bye to her because I wasn't ready to see her go away from me. It was so difficult.

At first I was so hurt for hurting her with my words and then she leaving me was adding up and I couldn't afford to cry in front of her that moment.

So as a good Bye I gave her a half heart bracelet so that one of my part stays with her and her half with me.

She is even wearing it now, infact every day without knowing the fact that I gave it to her.

"Uncle do you know, Vishakha is doing great in her work, she have taught me many things which I failed to take care of" he side hug her and pull her closer.

Why can't he leave her alone? I don't like this man even if he is sweet.

Then Vishakha got up and went away, I was about to get up when Parth ran behind her "Vishakha"

Then uncle said "she is very disturbed from a long time, I think she needs a break."

I got tensed, I hope she is fine.

Then uncle ask "do Tarana says her something?"

I shook my head "no as such which will make her outburst but a but she does"

"I want her to shout at Tarana" Uncle said "and I will tell Vish to do so if next time she shouts on her"

"Yes uncle that would be better"

After a while Parth and Vishakha came together and Then Vishakha looks at me and I try to ask if she is fine but she turns to Parth.

I saw them holding hand.

All the while after that there was no talking between me and Vishakha.

Only Parth speaking and she laughing. Parth talked to me as well and I answered him politely as much as I could.

Then after dinner someone rung the bell.

It was an elderly couple.

"Aree come in come in Mr and Mrs.Ahuja"

Then sit in the main hall.

Parth and Vishakha say namaste and even I do.

"Aunty where is Aarav?" Vishakha asked

"He is busy in distributing his wedding cards in Delhi" Aunty said with a big smile

"Wedding card!" Vishakha And Parth said together

"Yes Bhaviksha and Aarav are getting married! And Bhaviksha has ordered strictly that you both should be there before 10 days that means day after tomorrow you both should be there" Uncle said

"Oh my god oh my god. Bhaviksha and Aarav are getting married" Vishakha shouts with excitement "I am so happy!"

Uncle and aunty give then the card and after some talking they leave with Parth to his house.

"Mom Dad I am going to do packing ! I have to leave for Delhi Day after tomorrow" saying that she runs to her room.

Uncle and aunty smiles "finally she is looking so happy after a long time"

I look at Vishakha's room.

I have to clear things before she leaves.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
40.2K 1.3K 22
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
26.9K 4.4K 29
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
63.8K 4.3K 23
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...