Your support means the world...

By rimjhim_stories

I am done with Sai and Virat separation. So in this story of mine there will be no separation. This story is... More

Chapter 1 - Virat's misseries
Chapter 2- Sai's support
Chapter 3- Virat's innocence
Chapter 4- confusion
Chapter 5- Family support and a new life.
Chapter 6- 10 years later

My words

1.1K 46 2
By rimjhim_stories

I am done with Sai and Virat separation. So in this story of mine there will be no separation.

This story is based on their fight for each other and their togetherness. It will showcase how they will fight with the whole world for their partner.

This concept was eating me out so writing down.

Are you guys exited to know about it????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5K 127 3
In a technological advanced world where ai and virtual reality overrun the populace, a certain synthetic being learns what love was all thanks to a c...
22.5K 610 30
[Y/N] [L/N], was a person who dreamed of being a detective or at least a assistant to one, Kujou Sara See's great potential in you when you get caugh...
12.3K 495 5
~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข A girl lost her everything when she was being accused and framed , broke when the people whom she call her friends and family did not trust he...