Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii

3.9K 269 557
By BlairWitch91

Jungkook didn't ask where Taehyung was going. He didn't raise his head from his neck. Didn't open his eyes. Didn't actually do anything besides having his arms tightly wrapped around Taehyung's neck and breathing his scent into his lungs.

The cold air was surrounding them. The snow was falling on them.

He sometimes felt how Taehyung was wrapping his arms tighter around his body, as if he wanted to make sure he was still holding him.

It was breaking Jungkook's heart. Just like shivers that were running through Taehyung's body from time to time. And the way he slightly was tilting his head to brush his lips over Jungkook's temple. 

Their closeness didn't bring them even a bit of peace as it supposed... Quite the opposite. They felt like people, who starved for days and suddenly were given food.

They see it. Feel it's sent. Almost feel the taste in their mouth...

They wanted to reach for it... but were afraid... Deadly afraid someone will snatch the food away from them as soon as they stretch their hands... Leaving them devastated by the hope that sparked inside them. 

Nothing felt real.

The arms. The scents... Even the sound of their breaths. 

They were so scared... Terrified, it was just a dream that they shut themselves even from each other. Leaving just this one shaken red thread that was connecting them all this time - keeping them sane.

Feeling their own pain and the pain of the other one was too much to handle at once. So they just shut themselves. 

Jungkook didn't know how much time passed, when Taehyung wings suddenly changed their furious movements to the gentle ones, when they started to fall down.

He felt the moment Taehyung's feet touched the ground softly and made him reach the ground too.

For a moment they were standing like that. So close yet parted by months of separation. Not moving at all. Trying to regain the shreds of control over themselves.

Finally Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and looked above Taehyung's shoulder, just to close them right after.

A familiar garden, dusted with snow, sparkling in the moonlight...

Twin houses, sleeping in the quiet city... The dark windows looked so sad and scary.

'I didn't know where to go...' Taehyung whispered, leaning his face to Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook moved a bit and took Taehyung's hand without a word.

He gulped hard, making the first step towards Kims' house. Each step was making it harder to breathe, being too fast and not being fast enough at the same time.

When Jungkook reached the patio doors, he moved his hand and the lock made a click. The door opened, showing the cold and dark inside of the house. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's profile, when the other was staring inside the darkness not moving at all. With his eyes not seeing the things he was looking at, but memories... Memories this place held...

Taehyung looked down and squeezed Jungkook's cold palm, while making a move with his own. All the candles in the house lightened up suddenly, dispersing the darkness slightly. Showing a bit of light here and there.

He pulled Jungkook inside and closed the doors. It was really cold here. Nobody lived here for a while...

With a heavy heart Taehyung brushed away the inside panic that couldn't leave him and gave Jungkook the time alone.

'I will secure the house and turn on the heating...' he whispered, when they reached the living room. But he stopped when Jungkook walked to the shelf, looking at the turned down photo frame.

With a shivering hand he reached for it and stood it up.

It was one of their photos together with their parents.

Jungkook looked around and saw all the photo frames turned down or the signs on the walls where the pictures once were.

Taehyung didn't know what to say...

How to assure him they didn't try to remove him from their lives. They didn't try to forget...

He opened his mouth several times, just to close them and swallow hard.

He desperately tried to push away the memories of the total darkness around him. The times of absolute eclipse that imprisoned him inside the void.

But he was wrong... Jungkook understood what the turned down photos meant. He stood up the frame, whispering:

'Maybe they did me a favor... blocking my memory...'

Taehyung looked down and took an erratic inhale.

'I will check the house...' he choked out and moved upstairs fast.

Jungkook's eyes, which were glued to Taehyung's smiling face in the photo, ran to Taehyung's figure on the stairs.

He looked stronger... but thinner. Jungkook clenched his fist. He was hit by the memory after they woke him up. The feeling of his soul being torn apart to the point he didn't feel it at all. Taehyung had to feel like that... for months.

Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and his lips started to tremble when he imagined Taehyung's state.

He was sick. He was devastated. He suffered...

And Jungkook wasn't here...

Because he wasn't here...

After checking every window and every door inside the house and securing it with every shred of power he had left, Taehyung turned on the heating to the maximum, because he was freezing. He knew it won't help at all... but at least it was something he could focus on for a few minutes.

After that, almost running he came back to the living room, and instantly turned his steps to the kitchen where the lights were on.

He found Jungkook cutting something on the kitchen top. All the cabinets were open as if he looked through each of them.

'There is nothing besides canned peaches and instant noodles here...' Jungkook sniffed.

'I can order something...'

Jungkook shook his head furiously.

Taehyung made a step towards him.

'You didn't eat, right?' Jungkook sounded almost angry, yet Taehyung could hear only suppressed tears behind his tone.

'Koo...' he made a step.

'You HAVE to eat!'

 Taehyung moved to him and put his hand over Jungkook's palm.

'Koo...'

Jungkook let go of the knife. He took the piece of a peach in his hand and lifted it to Taehyung's lips.

'Eat!' he demanded.

Tears filled Taehyung's eyes, seeing him this desperate.

'Koo...' he choked out. 'I... I c-can't...'

Jungkook's eyes shined with gloss.

'Please...' he said with trembling lips.

Taehyung shook his head, closing his eyes. He gently took out the fruit from Jungkook's fingers and put it on the cutting board.

Jungkook looked as if he would break there at this exact moment, but Taehyung cupped his face.

'You will go to my room.' he whispered, taking deep breaths between, holding himself at the edge of the breakdown. 'You will take a shower. You will wear my clothes.' he stroked Jungkook's cheeks with his thumbs. 'And you will wait for me. I will order the food and we will eat later. I promise. Okay, baby?'

Jungkook nodded. Just because he didn't want to bring Taehyung more pain. He felt as if Taehyung suffered so much more than him.

So without saying a word he turned around and walked away. Feeling the guilt, feeling him to a suffocating level...

Taehyung looked after him. He knew they couldn't go on like that... They had to open those doors and let the storm in, before it would burst inside hurting them even more.

 Jungkook, wrapped inside as many layers of Taehyung's clothes as he could, was standing on the balcony letting the freezing air inside the warm room. He was looking at the moonlight with arms crossed on his chest as if he wanted to protect himself.

He calmed down... Or more like he was prepared...

He knew when Taehyung appeared. He could feel him like he could feel his own heartbeat.

Taehyung leaned on the doorframe of the balcony with his arm. Looking at Jungkook's figure bathed in the light which resembled his skin tone. Looking ethereal as always.

So beautiful.

He heard a desperate inhale and a gulp. And he knew what was coming...

They had to open the wound and let it bleed, before it heals... but his eyes widened, when he heard:

'I'm sorry...'

Taehyung froze.

'I'm so sorry, Taehyung...' Jungkook cried out. 'When they appeared... I didn't think about you. I didn't think about anything... Mom was in a critical state, bleeding heavily. She was dying... I was fighting, I swear! I was! But when they couldn't go through me... they pointed a gun at her... And I just... I didn't think about you... I just wanted to save her... I'm sorry... I went with them... I left you... You can be angry... You can yell at me...'

Taehyung shut his eyes.

'I'm sorry...' Jungkook painfully dug his fingers inside his arms. 'You...' he was afraid to even finish the next sentence, when Taehyung suddenly disturbed him with his steady, quite, deep voice:

'One year...'

Of course, Jungkook though, with his heart aching. In a year a lot can change...

But then Taehyung continued:

'... a month... 22 days... and 22 hours...'

Jungkook shut his eyes, when more tears started to roll down his face.

He wanted to yell, not just cry. Scream the pain out. When he thought about each day Taehyung suffered. But then his heart stopped its painful beating when he heard:

'I was born loving you... And I will die loving you...'

Jungkook's whole body was trembling when he tried to muffle his sobs and Taehyung had enough of him hurting himself like that. Hurting himself with guilt that shouldn't even be there...

He even for a second didn't think how much he himself suffered...

He came closer, gently turned Jungkook around and pulled him into his arms, placing his hand on his head to press his face to his neck. 

Jungkook was crying, letting go of his pain, longing, relief. He was crying after lost time. Lost memories. He was crying for Taehyung. He was crying for himself.

Taehyung was gently rocking him in his arms.

'I would wait for you till the end of all my lifetimes...' Taehyung closed his eyes, when warm tears ran down his cold cheeks.

'I wasn't angry at you even for a second, baby... You didn't do anything wrong...' he whispered, pressing his lips to Jungkook's temple gently.

Jungkook's shaking arms fell down to his side, before he hesitantly allowed himself to raise them to Taehyung's waist. His fingers desperately gripped the hoodie on the back.

'They made me forget your n-name... Y-your face...' he whimpered. 'Your v-voice...'

Taehyung pulled him closer.

'But I didn't f-forget YOU...' Jungkook was choking on his words. 'You were in everything... In the whisper of the wind... In the l-light reflexes on the water... In the rising s-sun...'

Taehyung wanted to stop him for a moment. Just for a moment to catch a breath before the waves of pain would drown him, but he couldn't... He had found this strength inside him now.

'I was waking up looking for you... I was waking up... feeling you... I felt you... Taehyung... I s-swear I d-did...'

'Of course you did...' Taehyung whispered almost inaudibly. 

When Jungkook started to shiver uncontrollably, Taehyung embraced his waist and lifted him. Jungkook wrapped himself around him like a koala. He went inside the room and sat on the bed with Jungkook on his lap.

He let him cry letting every word pierce his heart and wash the pain away.

'I'm sorry... I missed you... I missed you...' Jungkook was chanting between sobs. 'I missed your v-voice... Your h-hands... Your smile... Your l-la-laugh... I'm sorry...'

'P-please... s-stop... Don't say s-sorry anymore...' Taehyung sobbed out loud, not being able to stand it anymore. 'They hurt y-you! I know they did! You were in p-pain! I let them take you! I let them hurt you! They were hurting you constantly and I wasn't there when you needed me the most!'

Jungkook raised his head in shock. He started to shake his head, denying Taehyung's words.

'No... N-no...'

'And... a-and I wasn't s-strong enough...' Taehyung cried. 'I b-broke down... I hurt all of them... I b-blamed m-mom...' he hid his face inside Jungkook's shoulder not being able to look at him. 'It's me... I d-didn't p-protect... you... It's my f-fault... I wasn't t-there... when they were h-hurting you...'

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and tried to move him to look at him, but Taehyung tightly embraced him, not letting him do it.

Licking the tears from his lips he whispered to his ear, stroking his hair:

'Tae... You were with me... You made me survive. Nothing can b-break us... Remember?'

The grip around Jungkook tightened even more.

'Maybe I didn't remember your name or face...' Jungkook's gentle palm cupped Taehyung's cheek and finally Taehyung looked at him. 'But I remembered the angel... and I knew... I love him.'

Jungkook's fingers slowly moved to Taehyung's bangs and brushed them aside, making Taehyung's eyes visible. His finger caressed his eyebrows... the space between them... before sliding down Taehyung's perfect nose.

Jungkook was observing the journey of his fingers taking in every inch of Taehyung's face. Memorizing it once again... Painting it under his own skin... Carving it inside his soul...

He outlined the shape of his mouth...

'I love you... No matter what they would do. No matter what you would do - I love you, Kim Taehyung.' 

Taehyung got lost inside Jungkook's shining, wet eyes.

Those eyes...

This soul.

The unshaken. Eternal. Unbreakable... love.

'Kiss me.' Taehyung whispered. 

Jungkook slowly cuddled his cheek to Taehyung's. His fingers were dancing on his jaw softly, while his lips brushed over the skin.

Calming. Prolonging the moment just like before their first kiss...

His eyelids fluttered and went down...

His nose slid down the curve of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung tilted his face and they dived inside each other deeply. Tasting each other's tears until their lips united in sweetness only they could feel.

Their tongues and mouth union finally gave their hearts a bit of rest and peace.

The faith and proof they were craving for.

They breathed out softly, but their lips were still close enough to feel the warmth. Even with closed eyes they still could see each other perfectly. 

'Don't steal my lines...' Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung laughed through tears and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder tiredly. Jungkook's hand traveled to Taehyung's hair to become intertwined with his soft locs.

(This wonderful art is made by Instagram user: onig.ri . Beautiful, amazing talent and imagination.)

It wasn't the end. But they could keep going now...

There were no secrets between them... So they had to tell each other about everything. Every hard moment. Every hard decision. Every single hint of pain and every tear...

Taehyung wanted to know... about Yoongi. San, Wooyung, Gahyeon and Ren. And about Jungkook's suffering. So he could share the pain with him.

Jungkook wanted to know about their parents, Red String. What they all went through. And about Taehyung's eclipse... to understand his suffering.

The night was passing by while they shared everything with each other, speaking quietly.

Stroking each other's hair and hugging each other.

Wiping each other's tears... on the bed they made love for the first time. 

Their bed. 

(🎶Music tip: The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin🎶)

The moon was low in the sky... Holding himself tightly for the last few minutes just to say hello to his beloved sun. Waiting to see it and be bathed inside its warmth.

The sky was painted with orange and purple, filling the bedroom with the softest light. Exposing all the little objects that held so many memories.

Jungkook dozed off, but Taehyung couldn't stop looking at him. Laying so close to him. His fingers were grazing through his cheek and lips, lightly like butterfly wings.

They were exhausted and overwhelmed.

Their wounds were still fresh...

Taehyung knew he should let him sleep... But this one time... he threw away his protectiveness...

'Jungkook...' he whispered.

Jungkook sleepily opened his eyes. His palm instantly traveled to Taehyung's hand on his face and he brought it to his lips.

He kissed Taehyung's gentle fingers and cuddled his cheek to it.

'Jungkook...' Taehyung's muffled voice was delicate like silk and full of desperation. 'I need you...'

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with gentleness.

'Give yourself to me, baby...' Taehyung whispered, touching Jungkook's cheek with the tips of his fingers.

Jungkook embraced his wrist and led it to his chest. Pressing Taehyung's palm to his heart.

Taehyung could feel how steady and strong his heartbeat was.

'I can't give you something... you already own...' Jungkook said. 

He turned on his back and his hand reached Taehyung's lips to caress them, while the second one slowly led Taehyung to the hem of his blouse.

'Take me, Taehyung...' 

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook. He focused on his face, while his hand was gently caressing the skin of his tummy.

He kissed Jungkook's forehead slowly.

His nose.

His right cheek. His left cheek...

He traced his jaw with soft, slow kisses.

Jungkook grabbed the hem of Taehyung's shirt and took it off of him.

They didn't rush. Stretching each move. Letting slow motion sink under their skin.

Taehyung was nibbling and pulling Jungkook's lips, letting their saliva mix. Their tongues caress each other.

Their clothes were slowly thrown on the floor, allowing their fingers and nails to feel. To recollect and remember. To design new memories.

Their skin was burning as if every touch was making an invisible tattoo over their bodies.

They were inked by each other's scents and touch.

They were painting each other by this one, eternal, death defying love.

Jungkook's lips traveled through Taehyung's chest. Leaving one kiss after another. His hair was caressing the places he kissed, making the sensation linger.

Even when the feeling was making him shiver... Taehyung didn't close his eyes. Looking at Jungkook's soft locks scattered on his abdomen, when his lips wrapped around his member, making him moan.

He was kissing him, licking him so slowly.

Worshiping him more than anything else.

Every touch was like a prayer. Their names in the air were like a psalm sung by the choir. Echoing in the room.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the pillows, taking his breath away with his kiss. 

With an open mouth he traced the path to Jungkook's stomach and cuddled his face to his navel. He almost teared up when Jungkook took this sharp breath, when he did that.

As if there was not even a day when he hadn't done that to him...

His hands were calmingly stroking Jungkook's tights when he pressed his face between Jungkook's legs.

'Tae...' Jungkook moaned, feeling Taehyung's tongue between his asscheeks.

Taehyung didn't stop. Didn't even think about it. He was lovingly preparing him with his tongue and lips. Licking and kissing. Pushing Jungkook higher and higher.

'Take me now... I need to feel you...' Jungkook whispered desperately. 

Taehyung sat on the bed and stretched his hands to Jungkook without a word. Their fingers intertwined when Jungkook sat on the bed.

Taehyung pulled him closer and made him sit on his thighs.

Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his back. Entwining him like an ivy.

They could feel every inch of each other like that. Cuddling to each other intimately.

Finally feeling safe...

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hips and their eyes met.

'Look at me all the time...' Jungkook asked, when he felt Taehyung slowly - inch after inch - entering him.

'Even when I don't look at you... I see only you, Koo...' Taehyung whispered tenderly.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with tears.

He connected their foreheads while they were moving slowly. Brushing skin on skin. Feeling each other.

'Tá mo chroí istigh ionat' Jungkook purred.

Taehyung felt overwhelmed, hearing the old language.

The language of the Lovers. The language in which their souls were making vows to each other for the first time.

And the meaning behind them...

My Heart Is In You.

'Koo...' he choked out. 'A chuisle mo chroí...'

Jungkook smiled at him sweetly before connecting their lips.

The pulse of my heart.

They let go. Let go of any restraints. Letting their souls sparkle. Jungkook's skin slowly was adorned by the moonlight glitter. And Taehyung's skin responded with the golden sunlight.

But they didn't see it, lost in each other's eyes.

Making the magic without any power.

Protecting each other with charms and spells only they could whisper and understand.

Letting themselves soar to the sky without any wings, just by the hands of the other one.

Just to fall in those arms that were always there to catch them.

I'll protect you from the hooded claw

Keep the vampires from your door

When the chips are down I'll be around

With my undying death defying love for you

Envy will hurt itself

Let yourself be beautiful

Sparkling light, flowers and pearls and pretty girls

Love is like an energy

Rushing in, rushing inside of me

This time we go sublime

Lovers entwined divine divine

Love is danger, love is pleasure

Love is pure, the only treasure

I'm so in love with you

Make love your goal

The Power of Love

A force from above

Cleaning my soul

The power of love

A force from above

A sky scraping dove

Flame on burn desire

Love with tongues of fire

Purge the soul

Make love your goal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anta Quadarii in arabic means You are my destiny. You are my chosen one. 

Gaelic (Irish) - A chuisle mo chroí (Mu Kooish-la mu kree) - "The pulse of my heart" or "My pulse."

Gaelic (Irish) - Tá mo chroí istigh ionat (Taw mu kree iss-chig un-it) - "My Heart Is In You."

I don't know what have you expected... So I really hoped you don't mind this chapter.

Because I honestly - love it. 😭😭😭😭

BlairWitch91❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 13.4K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
72.8K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
630K 29.4K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...