Kirito x Male OC-Sword Art On...

By Tsukoshino

Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11... More

Synchronization
Emotions Challenged
The Perfect Gift
Flowers Bloomed
Murmurs and Rumors
A Blacksmith
I Promise..
Consequences
Ghost Girl
What I Want
My Love...Our Love
You Promised!

Link Start!

2.5K 62 10
By Tsukoshino

<Does anyone remember that one mobile game?>

The sky above was cloudy but calming, with the window open the songs of the birds around echoed through my room. Staring out through my patio window I enjoy the breeze as I begin to get a chill.

'It's getting cold, best to go back inside.'

     I close the window and return back to my desk to see the most current news.

"They said they camped out for three whole days for the launch day! Hey if your a true gamer that's what you gotta do!" The woman announced.

'Huh true gamers, maybe ill meet one of them.'

     Today is the first day of the full release.. the game is about to be open to the public. In a few minutes the game will be available and those who purchased the beta have no need to go out to purchase the new launch game. Grabbing my NerveGear I plug it in and lay on my bed...

'Here we go again.. I can't wait.' I sigh as I mentally prepare myself for something amazing.

     Watching the time in the top left I wait for the game to begin. Once the time hits 13:00  my nerves spike..."Link Start." I say with a smile as the screen flashes white then explodes in a rainbow of colors.

     As the NeverGear does a checklist of senses are compatible they all pass onto the language screen. Once Japanese was picked I continue on with my original character..

'So we can use our beta character... why not, maybe I can meet Kirito.' I think as I press yes.

-Welcome to Sword Art Online-

     As my eyes adjust to the new reality I can feel the sun in the virtual sky, the wind simulation hitting my skin.

'I missed this, its good to be back...'

     Looking around I noticed loads of other players begin to load in, you can hear them all cheer at the launch of the game. After another glance I don't see anyone I recognize so I simply decide to venture out into the grasslands.

'Just as great as I remember.. the wild boars here are still just as aggravating.'

     As I stare forward I catch the attention of three surrounding boars, they all puff out at me and charge at once. Since I know the pattern the boars have by heart it was a simple task to dodge them all by stepping to the side. Focusing on one boar at a time I use a simple skill.

'Canine.'

     I thrusted upward under the boar and it was sent flying but not killed in one go.

'Right im back to lvl 1, this is gonna be more difficult at the beginning.'

     As the boars continue to harass me I do simple dodges and some more skills to finally kill them all while taking no damage. Each boar took around 2-3 hits depending and I gained a good chunk of experience since I fought so many.

     Continuing on my adventure I saw a pair training against a wild boar.

"Ahh it hurts! Kill me now I might as well die!" The man shouted as he fell to the floor holding his bits.

"You don't feel pain. It's a game." The other man said but this time sounded more familiar.

'Kirito? Didn't expect him to be here of all places.'

     Walking forward I noticed how the two were so preoccupied the surrounding boars have already respawned and became aggressive towards them both. Not that Kirito couldn't handle it but im not gonna let him get all that exp for himself.

     Running towards the two they look over to see me push Kirito out of the way of a boar and I managed to kill it quickly.

"Watch it-" Kirito began but stopped once he realized who he was talking to. "S-Shinsei?" he asked me.

"Hey Kirito, sorry to push you but we have a problem..." I say as we look out to see the surrounding boars very unhappy with us.

"Wait were in the zone? I thought the zone was further out!" Kirito said.

"Well they must have moved it!" I shout as I kill 2 more boars.

"What zone?!" The other man in red asked while holding back a boar of his own.

"This zone is where all the boars get aggressive in, basically a trap for new players!" I say as now half the boars have been defeated.

"Well what are you waiting for lets go!" The one in red shouted while running.

"New friend?" I ask Kirito as we stay close to the other.

"Heh I guess you can say that." Kirito says as he scratches the back of his head.

     We finally make it somewhere safe...after a lot of boar killing. We rest on a cliff as we relax watching the first sunset of the game.

"I can't believe it.. were actually inside a game dude!" The red head said.

"You've never done a full dive uh... you?" I say since I have no clue what his name is...

"Oh im Klein, and no this is my first dive so cut me some slack." He says with a grin.

"It's not that big a deal, its just a game." Kirito said as he stares into the digital sky.

"Well I got lucky by winning one of the 10k games of the first release, but you two.. your 10x luckier. You guys were beta testers! Only 1k got the chance dude."

"I guess." I say and Kirito agrees.

"Hey I was wondering, how far did you guys get? Ya know during the beta." Klein asked.

     Before I was able to speak Kirito spoke up instead.

"In the two months I was only able to beat floor 8, but this time I know I can get there in half the time."

'Why is he lying... we were the only ones to get the highest..' I simply decided to play along.

"I teamed up with Kirito pretty early on so same goes for me, and Kirito im sure well get there in 3 weeks if we push it." I say and Kirito smiles at the challenge.

"Wow, you guys must really love the game." Klein said.

"Of course.. the feeling of this world is something I can't explain. It's almost freeing, no limitations... no one to stop you from exploring." I say as the memories of our beta adventures flash through my mind.

"In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you wanna go. I've felt more alive in here than I ever did in the real world.." Kirito responded after I did.

"I agree entirely.."

"Well enough of that, wanna grind some more?" Kirito asked us.

"Sure, I have lots of time." I offer as we look at Klein.

"You know it! The thing is.. im hungry so imma log out." Klein says

"True, your actual hunger wont go away in game." I say but Klein responds.

"Which is why I ordered a Pizza for 5:30!" Klein says proudly.

"Wow, your so prepared." Kirito says.

"Hey since im leaving I can introduce the two of you to another group I'm friends with. You can meet up and friend them."

     I look over at Kirito as he looks at me with the same look.

"Woah no pressure, its cool if you don't want to. I can introduce them to you two another time." Klein says.

"Yeah sorry.." Kirito says.

"Thanks anyways." I say with a smile.

"No way, I can't thank you guys enough!" Klein says.

     After Klein shakes our hands and thanks us once more, Kirito and I begin to walk back to town... but we were stopped.

"Hey.. where's the logout button?" Klein asked.

"Should be at the bottom of the main menu..." I say as Kirito and I open our panel.

     Realizing the option is gone Klein begins to panic due to his pizza almost arriving. The panic gets worse once we realize there's no alternate way of exiting the game. What's worse is the GM is unresponsive... there's no way out..

     Even with the sudden "bug" Kirito and Klein still end up fighting about Klein's desperation of getting a girlfriend when suddenly a bell began to chime...

     White light surrounds us as we were forcibly teleported into the main square. Luckily for me Kirito and I were teleported side by side, on the off hand Klein was no where to be found. Looking around I see Klein make his way over to us but stopped in his tracks when a red pop up was seen floating in the sky..

     The pop up expanded over the city center like a dome and the GM slowly makes his appearance. A black ooze seeped through the cracks of the dome above, forming a large cloaked figure...

"Attention players, I welcome you to my world."

'My world? Akihiko...'

"My name is Akihiko Kayaba, I now am in full control of this world.. Im sure you have now noticed that the logout button has been removed, know this is no bug. I repeat this is no defect of the game.. this is what SAO was truely meant to be." The GM stated.

     Once we were told of our fate those in the crowds began to worry.. murmurs became louder. Kirito and I both know that what he's saying is in fact possible.

"There are now 213 less players then before... those who have met their untimely death will no longer respawn in SAO, or in the real world." The man shows us proof of this with the media popping up on screens. "There will no longer be a respawn or revive feature in the game. If your hp drops to zero your avatar will be permanently deleted while your nerve gear fries your brain, instantaneously. The only way to now escape is to beat the game.. and for a gift I have sent everyone an item." The man says and waits.

     Once we all look through our panels we see an item listed-

"Mirror?" Kirito says.

     As Kirito pulls out the mirror I do so as well then stare at my reflection. Klein and the surroundings all suddenly begin to glow as we begin to change.. Once the light dissipated we all look at one another once more.

"You guys okay?" Klein asked.

"Yeah im good, how about you? Kirito retorted.

"Im fine as well.. wait who are you? I ask once I see a new face in front of me.

"I'm me.. but are you, you?" Klein says and I look back at the mirror to see I look like myself IRL.

After the realization we all listen to Kayaba's "reason" as he wishes us luck and fades away...

     Without hesitation all those that once stood in fear are now there was sudden panic. Some began to scream in panic as they began to rush towards the center to revolt.

     Noticing the barrier has been deactivated I look over at Kirito who was thinking the same as I. Kirito grabs Klein as we all run to somewhere more discreet.

"Next village right? This place is gonna be wiped clean fairly soon." I say as Kirito nods.

"Exactly, we both know the right path and since there are three of us it should be fast. This is the only way to survive now, be the strongest and lvl up faster than ever." Kirito explains but we can tell Klein wasn't all there.

"Im sorry guys.. I can't just leave my friends behind, their back at the plaza and I can't abandon them.."

"Two more.. maybe even another might be challenging-" I start.

"Sorry, can't go asking some strangers to risk their life for me. You two head to the next village, don't worry about me either. I used to run a guild and you two helped me learn a lot, we'll be fine." Klein says confidently.

"Okay, if that's what you want but be sure to message me." Kirito says.

"Yeah, well be thinking about you." I say as we began to walk off.

"Oh and before you leave, I prefer this you. You guys look way cooler compared to your avatar."

"Thank you Klein.. You look better as well." I say with a small amount of blush and a smile.

"Yeah, and I think that scruffy face of yours suits you perfectly." Kirito says as we run off to the next village leaving Klein behind.

     As we both make our way to the next village I can feel Kirito begin to get angry. No matter what stood in our way.. boar or wolf.. we destroyed them easily together, the perfect team... wouldn't you think?

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

~Authors Note~

Hello everyone, don't have much to say besides give me some ideas I guess... since this is only loosely based on the anime there's A lot that can be used a filler so yeah more ideas the better and less work for me since I'm stupid and keep starting new stories.....

Yeah adios~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 207 21
Ever wondered the MC of a DxD fanfic (male reader or not) were to stay full human throughout the entire journey? You're in luck about this one, come...
3.9K 245 13
Oc Insert! (Oc X Kisaki Tetta) "I...Love you..." "Tetta...I love you too." It was a very strange dream for Manzo. It feels real that the boy even cri...
287K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
144K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...