!bottom childe x reader

By mothlez

you and childe have been fwb for a while but you start developing feelings for him (also this is a modern au... More

beginnings
bathroom

shower

193 2 0
By mothlez

The rest of the ride was held in a comfortable silence, you both felt relatively at ease but you just wanted to get home and shower. Even though you washed yourself off in the shower, you could still feel his cum sticking in-between you thighs. By now it wasn't even warm anymore, it was just cold and sticky like a bad slime.

He parked at the front of your house and waited for you at the top of the steps for you to open the door so the two of you could get inside. You unlocked the door and immediately felt at ease, throwing off your jacket and kicking off your shoes at the doorway. Ajax smiled at this,

"Are you gonna take a shower?"

Your head perked up at the sound of his voice "Yeah. Let's just do it together, it'll be faster."

He nodded and took off his jacket and shoes as well but with less vigor. You grabbed a few towls for the both of you and he followed you into the bathroom.

The two of you got undressed but you were the first one to hop into the shower. You turned the water up to a very hot temperature, but it was comfortable for you. He stepped in after you and said something about the water being too hot. He reached around you for the knob to turn the water, but you stopped him before he could even reach it.

"It's fine this way," you told him, "stop being so dramatic, it isn't even that hot."

"how could you not think this is hot?" He stared at you, dumbfounded, "You can't even turn it down a little bit?"

"No because then that'll ruin the whole shower!" You said, putting a hand onto his chest and pounding on it.

You didn't even realize how close the two of you were before you looked up at him and saw his bright blue eyes staring back into yours, you backed up slightly but he put an arm on your back to prevent you from moving away. You felt him lean into your body and you looked up at him once again to kiss him, and you did. The two of you kept kissing with the hot water hitting your back at a pressure that almost made it go numb. You didn't care though and you just kept on kissing him until his back was against the tile wall, you soon started kissing down his neck and onto his chest. Sucking down on his scars and kissing them softly while admiring them you even traced some of them with your finger.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed you by your hips and waist and turned you around, so now your back was against the tiles and he was by the water. You could tell that the water was actually too hot for him, you remember him telling you about Sneznaya and how cold it was there, so it's no wonder that the water was too hot. He tried to act like it wasn't bothering him but you could see from his red face and flesh that it was too much.

"What?" You laughed, "Is this your way of getting back at me?"

He smirked, "No, never."

"So then--?"

"What do you want to do? What do you want me to do?" He asked softly while slightly crouching down to get on the same eye-level as you.

You laughed again, "Really? What's all this about? D'you feel guilty about earlier or somethin'?"

"Well--" he glanced to the side, "I guess so, you could take this as me making it up to you."

"Alright," you tilted your head slightly to the side, "Then eat me out, do something."

You said this half as a joke, you didn't really expect him to actually do it. You both were in the shower and it's not like he hadn't done that before, but it didn't seem like the time or place for that. Before you even knew it though, he kneeled in front of you and waited for you to spread your legs ti give him permission. Eventually you got the memo and opened your legs for him.

You felt him kissing around your inner thighs at first and it slightly tickled but you still found it enjoyable. Then you felt his mouth on your clit and you let put a gasp of surprise at first, but that soon turned into moaning. You put one arm behind you and grabbed onto the texture-less tiling, the other hand you put onto his head. You took ahold of his damp hair roughly and moaned as he kept on licking at you.

You felt him insert a finger into you as he messed with your clit and that made you moan loudly before you bit the inside of you lip to keep yourself quiet.

"fucking god." you let out,

you felt him pull away from you briefly and let out a small chuckle. He then inserted another finger into you and you squirmed a bit and let out a shaky breath.

"is this okay?" He asked as he looked into your eyes with his.

"y-yeah it's fine-- fuck-- I just wasn't-- I wasn't expecting it. Please continue--"

you felt him pull his gaze away from you and then start licking you again. You moaned out his name and put a hand on his damp hair, grabbing onto it for support as your legs gave out. You put your whole body weight against the cold tiled wall of the bathroom as you neared your climax.

"fuck-- fuck I'm close." you shuddered as he continued at the same pace.

you groaned out his name and grabbed onto his hair harder as he pulled his fingers out of you and lifted his face away from your clit. the both of you sat idly for a second and caught your breaths, you were slumped over and leaning onto him but he didn't mind since he was more than able to hold you up.

he waited in your room until you got out of the shower, he was still thinking about earlier and he still felt really guilty about the whole situation. He would never purposely hurt you and you knew that but the thought of you crying because of him still made him cringe. unbeknownst to him, you had walked out of your bathroom while he was zoning out. He snapped out of his trance-like state when you came over and called out his name.

"ah-- yes?" He said, a bit startled.

"are you staying here overnight or d'you need me to drive you over to your place?"

"well-- I was gonna spend the night here, unless you want me to go." he said playfully.

"yes actually, I do, I can't stand you" you said, obviously sarcastic.

he laughed and you continued on.

"yeah, I'd actually like it better if you stayed here so." you said, a bit physically flustered.

he nodded and started thinking about earlier again, the thought was still lingering in his mind about it.

"okay." You started, "what's wrong with you? you were zoning out when I came in and you're doing it again-- did I do something?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I just--" he stared past you again and looked back at you again quickly, "about earlier--"

"I was just being stupid earlier, it's got nothing to do with you!"

"you weren't being stupid though, I should've been there. Like, what if it was something more serious? and I wasn't there? what then?"

"but it wasn't something serious so who cares? Ajax, I swear, it's fine."

"it isn't though--"

"listen to me, you left me alone for a while okay? that was all, I shouldn't have reacted that way--"

"but you did"

you paused for a moment, because he was right. what if you were simply too emotional for a relationship? what if there was something really wrong with you?

"yes but--" you started.

"exactly, there's nothing more to add to it." He said sternly.

"...are we gonna break up?" You felt your eyes getting hot at the thought of that but you were eased by his reaction.

"no, no," he got up from your chair and went to give you a hug, "that's not what I meant at all-- I'm sorry. I just meant that I need to do better, I need to be better for you."

you latched your arms around him tightly, never wanting to let go.

"thank god," you said while laughing your tears away, "thank you... I'll try to be better for you too, for both of us."

"I know you will."

there were a few seconds where the two of you were just hugging, there was no sound in the room except for the buzzing of the AC. You finally let go of him and flop onto your bed, exhausted and almost passing out as soon as your body hit the mattress.

"come oooon." You said, sort of slurred, "Let's go to sleep, I'm tired"

he gave a small laugh and threw himself beside you onto the mattress.

"yeah, me too." He said as he got himself into a more comfortable position, as did you.

the only light in the room was the moonlight shining through the windows and the pale yellow light of the streetlights outside. It was quiet besides the sound of his and yours breathing. it was so peaceful, it was like all your thoughts were calmed by him. the only time your mind was at ease was when you were with him.

you turned over to face him and he was facing you, upon this, he opened his eyes and saw you about to fall asleep. he closed his eyes again and was about to fall asleep before you said his name.

he spoke very soft, "yes?"

"uh, nevermind." You said, feeling yourself about to fall asleep.

"oh come on, you made me wake myself up."

"I was gonna say something really stupid."

"like what?"

"like," you paused to think, "you know those movies that we watch to make fun of them-- the really bad rom-coms?"

he smiled, "yes?"

"I was gonna say something like that."

"tell me."

you sighed, "it was something like, 'will you ever stop loving me?' just like something dumb."

he laughed lightly, "wow, that is horrible! but no, I won't."

if he was being honest with himself, he would quite literally marry you.

you grabbed his hand and held it, feeling the texture of his skin. His hand was rough and calloused, they had small scars as well. while yours--well yours were certainly softer than his, and you had a small bandaid on one of your fingers from a papercut that you got a day prior. you loved taking his hand into yours and tracing his palm or just simply admiring them, he would always let you and it gave the both of you a sort of calming sensation.

he wrapped the other arm around your back and pulled you closer to him, so now your head was resting on his chest. neither of you said anything and you let your conscience slip away in the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 138K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
318K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...