Radio demon and his wife

By fallenangel176

When the Hazbin hotel characters meet the Gravity Falls characters. Ford finds out he has a 19 year old daugh... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Yea
12
13
14
christmas special

2

4.4K 97 5
By fallenangel176

Meanwhile

Ford sat in his room, thinking of his past love when he was younger, traveling around searching for anything paranormal.

He sighs, remembering her silky black hair and smile whenever they talk. He sighs, feeling depressed as he looks at a picture he took when they were together many years ago before he got stuck going between dimensions for 10 years (pretend it is that long).

He thinks of what they would be like if they were still together and what they would be doing right now, but that blasted dream demon had to ruin that for him.

" Dam Bill," Ford whispers to himself. He places the picture back down for a second and then picks it up again, walking to the living room where Stan was lying in his chair watching TV.

"Finally coming up, I see," he says. Ford walks to the couch sitting down. Stan notices the picture in his hands. " Got a girl you like sixer good for you," Stan says.

"Do you remember a lady name Marie?" Ford asks. Stan thinks back, trying to remember anyone who has that name until it finally clicks in his head. "You mean that one girl that you were with for a couple of years? " Stan says, looking at the picture instantly recognizing her. Ford nods.

" I met her on my travels, and we talked about everything," Ford says. Stan thinks back to when he told him about her. "Well, let's call her and have her come over," Stan says.

"It's not that simple. I don't know if she even wants to see me after I left or if she is with someone else or has a kid," Ford says.

"Then tell her you want to meet." Stan says. Ford thought for a moment about meeting her and what it would be like to see her again

Ford feels like he should, but he doesn't know just yet. "I'm going outside," Ford says, walking past Mabel and Dipper, who was listening to the whole conversation. "What was that about?" Mabel asks.

"Your kids are too young to know stuff like love," Stan says. Mabel's face turns into a smile. "Let's follow him. Maybe we can help," she says. Dipper groans but follows her outside.

With Ford

He walks around in the woods thinking about his sweetheart and all the possible reactions she'll have. He pulls out his phone, typing the number he knows by memory. The phone rings for a little bit.

"Hello-

With y/n and Alastor

Y/n looks around seeing their in the woods. She turns around, seeing Alastor smile really big. "Where are we?" Y/n asks, getting up. Alastor wraps his arms around her.

"We're on the surface, my dear fawn, where I'm not sure," he says. Y/n looks around, still engulfed in his arms. "Wherever we are, it's beautiful, not as beautiful as home but still," she says. They look around, trying to find any clue. Just then, she noticed her clothes were different. A black dress with a tied bow on the back. Her hands have lace on her matching gloves.

"Don't worry about it, my dear," he says. She looks around even more. "What should we do?" She asks. Static surrounds them as Alastor thinks for a bit. "Let's walk around. Hopefully, this place has something we can do," he says, rubbing her head and making her nod.

Back to Ford

He finishes his phone call a little bit happier, knowing she remembers him. But it immediately sours.

"My child is missing, Stanford. Your child is missing,"

That thought runs through his head. He never imagined having a kid, but now he can't help but want to find his kid. His little girl is missing. Maybe she's still alive. He must find her.

"Grunkle Ford, is everything OK?" He hears Mabel says, running up to him. Ford turns around, putting his phone back in his coat. "I'm fine, just some stuff I needed to find our," Ford says. Dipper wasn't convinced but didn't say anything for now. "Come, on dipstick, let's go explore," Mabel says, running into the woods.

"Wait for me," Dipper says, running after her running deep into the woods, not seeing something watching them.

"Hm, interesting,"

Ford walks after the twins, making sure they stay out of trouble still engulfed in his thoughts about what his kid could possibly be doing now. Is she OK? Would she even want to see him? He catches up to the twins who are reading the journal while walking.

"What are we looking for this time?" Mabel says, turning the pages. Dipper turns the page quickly, not paying attention until he bumps into something hard, causing him to fall over.

"Ow."

"Sorry," he says, rubbing his head, then looks up, seeing Y/n looking back at him. His cheeks turn red as she gets up. "Um, sorry for bumping into you," y/n says, dusting off her dress.

"Y-yea me t-too," Dipper says. Just then Mabel runs up behind her "Hi I'm Mabel, this is my brother Dipstick, I can tell we're going to be best friends" Mabel says quickly enough she almost didn't understand her if it wasn't for dealing with Charlie doing the same thing when she get excited.

"H-hello, I'm Y/n," she says. Ford, let's out a cough surprising all of them. He walks up to them, keeping eye contact with y/n for a while. "I think it's time we get going," Ford says.

"Let's go to the shack, I'll show you all my favorite magazines," Mabel says. Y/n felt a little nervous as she was pulled by the arm. "Mabel, quit dragging her," Dipper says, making her stop.

"Boo Dipstick, I'm just showing our new friend around," Mabel says. Ford continues to stare at Y/n for a little bit, feeling that she looks familiar in some way until y/n notices, but she decides not to say anything.

She pulls out her pocket watch that Alastor got her when they went to the black market in his territory. "I have to find my lover before he starts getting worried," y/n says.

"You kids go back, I'll help her," Ford says. Y/n nods getting out of Mabel's grip. She let's out a little sigh now, feeling where Alastor has been the whole time. She looks at her shadow, seeing him staring right at Ford in anger. "Um I can find him on my own it's no big deal" she says knowing any minute he'll appear and try killing Ford, though it doesn't scare her seeing him killing anyone she doesn't want it to ruining their break.

Ford didn't budge in his thoughts that she looked like someone he knew. "It's not a problem, I don't know what would happen if Mabel found out if her new friend got hurt," Ford says. Just then, an alarm went off in his pocket, signaling that something was near them.

"Let's get back, it's not safe here," Ford says, grabbing her hand and making her quietly wince. They ran back to a safe location. Ford, let's out a breath of frustration. Y/n pulls her hand out of his grip, almost taking her glove off. "What's going on?" She asks, still being polite as possible, snapping Ford out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, just something dangerous was there," Ford says, trying to hide what was really wrong.

"I can handle strange things, I've been around a lot of creatures that you wouldn't believe unless you saw them," she says, making Ford shock about how calm she really is.

"Are you a hunter? Tell me, child, do you believe in demons and otherworldly experiences?" Ford asks, rambling. Y/n stares at him, laughing on the inside. The shadow that is Alastor was laughing in her ear. "I do, I'm from a place full of unnatural experiences," she says as Alastor rubs her head. Ford felt a shock.

"Care to share more?" Ford says, interested in her.

"I'm not allowed to," y/n says. She pulls out her pocket watch, looking at the time seeing it's been a couple hours since they came here. Ford notices the watch seeing the weird design of an eye but leaves it alone for a later date. They sat there in silence for a while.

"I should go find him before he gets angry, I'm sure he's going to be in a bad mood," y/n says, trying to leave.

Ford was still convinced she looked like someone he knew. "Tell me this, what's your full name?" he says, making her stomped She was afraid that if she gave her a married lat name, he might recognize it. She reminded herself of the last name Alastor told her to use when asked.

"Y/n L/n"

Ford looks at her, still feeling like she looks like his past love but decided not to push it.

"There you are, my dear. I've been looking for you everywhere," they hear a male voice. They both turn their heads, seeing Alastor in his human form standing up straight with his hands behind his back. Alastor looks back at Ford, making sure to keep his smile while at the same time making sure his dear doe is within in his line of sight.

"Hello, my deer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 7 7
Crimson has lost track of how long it's been since she made that damned deal with the Radio Demon. Alastor didn't summon her very often, but whenever...
24.4K 888 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
259K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
53.5K 1.9K 31
... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➵ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, ends up in a hotel built for rehabilitatio...