STYLE || Rosalie Hale

Od methbaby666

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And whe... Viac

-style-
introducing
[graphic gallery]
prologue
Act one
Chapter two- School
chapter three- Her
chapter four- Tabs on me
chapter five- Hand flex
Chapter eight- Pinki
chapter nine- Yellow
chapter ten- Snow
chapter 11- Accident
chapter 12- You don't know me
13- 360
14- Nightmare
15- Therapy
16- psychopath
17- Questions
18- lunch with an angel
19- Tutor

chapter one- Back

7.4K 349 88
Od methbaby666

"Shit. Hey! Hardin, have you seen my shirt!" An eighteen year old boy with dark black hair and brown eyes yells out for his brother as he rushes around with a toothbrush in his mouth, trying to get dressed.

"It on your bed Damon where I told you it was five seconds ago!" His twin brother, who had the same colour hair as him, just instead got their mums green eyes. He calls back out to his twin brother as he sits on his bed reading a Harry Potter book.

God, he was addicted to them.

Damon rushed out the bathroom in a pair of light grey joggers and his black and blue Jordans but with no shirt. He quickly made a move to his bed and put on his shirt.

"Other way."

The boy looked down at his shirt to see it one the wrong way before letting out a groan and taking it off, and putting it on the right way again. "Are you packed?"

"I've been packed for the last hour. I'm just waiting on you and Bell." Hardin says, flicking the page of his book with his finger.

"Well, I'm finished." Damon double-checked over his shoulder to look at their room to see if he'd left anything. "Yep, I'm finished."

"You sure?" Hardin double-checked his slightly older twin brother, and when he nodded his head, grabbing his black suitcase with a letter D on it along with grabbing Hardin's, which was the same just with a H.

They headed down stairs to see Bella on the couch with her suitcase. In front of her, she turned her head when she heard them come down the stairs. "Is he packed?" She questions Hardin, knowing that he was the one to supervise Damon packing.

"Yep." Hardin nodded his head, walking over to the front door, Bella following with her suitcase and Damon following with his and his brothers.

"You know I'm not a fucking kid." Damon huff's.

"Believe us we know." Bella says looking at him as they got to Phil's car putting there luggage in the boot.

"Okay, you three all ready to go?" Phil there stepdad walks out the house with a smile on his face as Damon rolls his eyes which earns him an elbow from Hardin.

"Yes." The twins say in response. It wasn't that they didn't like the guy it's just he wasn't there dad, no one could beat Charlie swan.

There birth giver comes running out the house locking the front door, before stopping infront of her kids she had a small smile on her face and she honestly didn't look sad one bit to see her kids go, well she was mostly likely sad that her sweet Bella and Hardin was leaving but Damon knew she'd throw a party the minute he was gone.

"Okay." The older woman nodded her head. "Are you all packed?" The three nodded keeping quiet as Damon bit his tounge. She looked at Damon, the troubled one, the one with all the issues in her opinion.. "Be good for your dad. Don't start acting up over there like you do here." Damon's jaw clenched.

Bella reached forward and interlocked their fingers, while Hardin took hold of his hand to pull him back a little.

Renee smiles, pleased with herself, thinking she'd just give some good advice as she walks to the car. "I wouldn't have to act out if you knew how to raise kids." Damon mumbles.

"What was that?" Renee spins around with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing." Hardin says with a fake smile. "He said he can't wait to see dad." Renee hums as she goes to get in the car.

Renee Dwyer wasn't a good mother. It was the truth. She never paid attention to her kids, although if she had a drink in her hand, she would. But that would end up in a shouting match between Damon and Renee as the other two laid in bed cuddled up together to drown out the noise of their eldest brother and mother yelling.

Damon and Hardin raised Bella. That's how it is, that's why the three are so insinc, so attached. Hardin taught Bella all the house stuff like cooking and cleaning, whereas Damon taught her the stuff like how to fix her bike or throw a punch to a jackass and paint her room.

Mommy issues gang.

As Damon would call them.

"Okay!" Phil says from the drivers seat, snapping them out of their thoughts. "We gotta go your flights leaving soon."

The three of them squeeze into the car, Bella on the left Damon in the middle and Hardin on the right.

"No." Hardin hissed, seeing the smirk on his brothers face. "Yo will not be thanking another flight attendant."

"I'm showing them how grateful I am for their service." Damon says with the same smirk on his face.

"Damon no. Please, I will jump out that plane." Bella whines not wanting it to happen again. Every flight they have been on, Damon always hooked up with a dam flight attendant.

"I'll ask the lady to get you a parachute." He grins towards Bella, who sticks her tongue out at him.

Bella was shy around everyone but her brothers. Her brothers brought out this side of her that was rare. She laughs more smiles more. She acts like a five year old girl who needs protection from the monsters under her bed and goes to find her big brothers to get rid of them.

And the two big brothers would do just that without question.

They arrived at the airport and said more goodbyes before the three swans bord the plane to head to forks.

Luckily, there were no crying babies or grumpy old men, and on the plus side, there was a really cute blonde flight attendant.

"Please tell me there's not going to be a mini you running around in nine months?" Bella questions, standing outside the airport to see if they can find their dad.

Hardin stood in front of Damon fixing his t-shirt, seeing as he put it on the wrong way again, along with wiping of any lipstick on his lips with a tissue from his trouser pocket.

"God help us all if there is." Hardin sends Bella a wink when she lets out a giggle. "But are brother the experienced fucker he is knows to wrap before he taps." Hardin sent his brother a stern look.

Bella gags, while Damon gives his brother a childish grin with a nod.

Hardin sometimes wished his brother would stop fucking everything with two legs and had a pulse and gave consent, and hopes he would settle down. He wished his brother could see himself as Bella and he see him, he would deny it if anyone says it but he is a gentleman and would certainly punch someone for talking bad to a lady.

Bella knows one day Damon would find someone who could love him for who he is and tame his bad temper. She couldn't wait till that day came maybe she wouldn't have to walk in on him fucking anyone then. But she knows Damon they both do and they know he hates relationship's for some reason.

Maybe he just hasn't found the right person yet.

"Hey!" Damon snapped his sibling out there thoughts, to see him waving his hand in the air. "Found dad." He grins at the both of them before tacking the three suitcases and running to his dad.

"Papa!" He dropped the suitcases and threw himself on his dad who immediately relaxes feeling his eldest son in his arms.

"Hey." Charlie burries his head into his sons head of hair his son having the same colour as his, "My little boy." He mumbles into his hair.

They pull apart and Hardin is next to throw himself at their dad. "Hi dad." He wraps his arms around his dad's.

"Hi my sweet boy."

The two separate then Hardin goes over to help Damon put the bags in the car.

"Hi dad." Bella mumbles shyly towards her dad taking a step forward wanting a hug.

"Hi sweetheart." Charlie mumbles kissing his only daughters head, they stay like that In eachother's embrace partly because they miss eachother and also because they want the two boys to do all the work putting the stuff in the car.

"We're finished." The twins say insinc.

"They still do that?" Charlie questions his daughter with a scared look in his eyes.

"All the time." Bella says smiling, she knows her dad finds it creepy as hell. 

The four swans get into the cop car, their dads the chief of police in forks which meant they got to ride in a cop car, well Damon had already had that liberty.

"You boys still like blondie?" Charlie glances at the back to see his boys slouching in there seats, bella had best them to the front seat, well it was more like Bella had jumped in while they argued.

The sneaky child.

When they both nodded he put in the tape and blondie started blasting through the car, the boys singing along to it as Charlie tapped his fingers to the beat in the steering wheel, while Bella nodded her head along.

Charlie looks into the mirror and couldn't help but smile, his kids where back.

•••

"Okay, okay." Charlie jumps out the car as they pull up to the house, got his ears where probably bleeding from the yelling of the lyrics to atomic bomb.

He opens the boot and hands the two boys there suitcases as he carry's Bella's shaking his head when the girl tried to take it, although the girl just smile and takes the car keys locking the car and going to open the front door with the three trailing behind her.

"Alright so," Charlie clears his throat as they all get to the top of the stairs. "Bella your rooms kind of the same just added a bit more cushions and school stuff in there boy but if you need anything for it let me know." The girl nods her head with a smile as she goes to open her bedroom door with a smile.

"Its purple."

"No shit." Hardin gives his brother a stupid look.

"I love it." Bella turns to her dad as he comes in and places her suitcase on her bed giving her a smile, before turning to his boys.

"Ready?" He asks them with a wide smile, the both of them nodding with grins. They had sent pictures to there dad of what they would think of as a cool room seeing as they have to share because the house only had three bedrooms.

They smile at the sight of there room in the far left corner there was a block like thing that contained Hardin's books along with a fan, but Charlie had been convinced to trust them with a pet fish. Damon's bed is blue, his favourite colour, while Hardin's is green, his favourite, they were on either side of the box that was in the corner, so there beds were at a ninty degree angle.

On Damon's wall was a bunch of pictures in black frames of artists such as Queen, elvis Presley, Blondie, David Bowie, the Beatles, and abba. At the bottom of his bed, there was a basket with a few white canvas's and a sketch book along with pencils and paints.

At the end of Hardin's bed was small books self it was empty so that he could fill it. There was only one desk, but they only needed one, seeing as one did the work while the other copied. The desk was black with a Wheely chair tucked into it, and on top was a lamp.

Around the ceiling near their beds is a line of LEDs. The wardrobe was close to the desk on the left of it.

"It's perfect, dad." They both reply smiling, it certainly is the perfect combination between them both, a bit who loves to read and write while the other loves to draw and listen to music.

Charlie nods, leaving the room, pleased with himself, that he made his kids happy.

While Hardin is unpacking, Damon is throwing a lacrosse ball in up in the air and catching it. Allow their peace was disturbed by a load horn.

Damon catches the ball and sits up wide-eyed. "Who is it?"

"Don't know, let me just use my ex ray vision." Hardin says, folding a t-shirt and putting it away. They shrug their shoulders, thinking nothing of it going back to their activities.

Downstairs outside the house, bella had just been given her truck as she hugged her dad and met Jacob and Billy black.

"Where are the boys?" Billy asks his oldest friend.

"Upstairs, I hope." Charlie says, not seeing them leave. "I give them a shout." He goes to move towards the door, although Bella grabs his hand.

"Wait!" She yells, stopping him. "Let me." She walks up to the front door, sticking her head inside to yell. "Oh brothers! Come meet my new friend. Who's a boy!"

She quickly makes her way to her dad, laughing as she heard two loud footsteps in the house.

Jacob couldn't lie he shit himself when he saw two teenage boys walk out the house with a glare on there face, they walked out insinc.

He recognised them Damon and Hardin swan. The crazy and the sensible.

Hardin goes straight to Bella while Damon heads over to Jacob with his chest sticking out. "What you want with my sister, huh?"

"Woah down, tiger." Charlie steps forward, "this is Jacob black and his dad Billy."

Damon nods his head. "Still didn't answer my question."

"We just came to give her a truck." Jacob squeaks out hiding behind his dad's chair.

"And you something." Billy adds on.

Charlie pats his son's shoulder, turning him to slightly so he can see his gift.

It's all black, just like he knew Damon would love it to be. As he saw his sons mouth drop open and he stumbled forward, his hands stretched out in front of him.

He gasps and drops to his knees in front of his new child. "My baby." The all black motorcycle was absolutely heaven in his eyes.

Okay, so maybe he was a bit dramatic.

"I would have got you something, but you don't drive." Charlie turns to Hardin with a soft smile.

"I know." He smiles, easing his dad's nerves. "I'll ride with Bella."

"You can ride with me if you like!"

"No! I value my life."

Charlie chuckles before going serious as Billy and Jacob watch on in amusement. "Okay, rules. Rule one, you wear your helmet. Rule two is extremely careful. Rule three is to be super careful if you bring a girl on the bike." He points towards his eldest son, who nods his head and walks over to jump in his arms.

"Thank you, Papa." He hugs his dad, who smiles, patting his head.

That was the first night the three swans had slept in forks in a long time, and tomorrow, they would attend school.

I know Bella's relationship isn't like this with Charlie, but I wanted to change it because you've gotta love Charlie.

Also sorry its shit, I promise they'll be better. But there wasn't much to write in the seeing as it's just them arriving.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 31
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...
134K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...
374K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
414K 8.7K 28
"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she only melted for him." {Book One of the...