Darkness Grows||CRK/CROB Fanf...

By sonictheforreal1243

Things got worse with one villan, but three is way more worser. Alchemist, Wizard, And Cream Puff have turned... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: Adventuring
Chapter 3: The Dark Castle
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Badlands
Chapter 6: The Storm
Chapter 7: The Frozen Tower
Chapter 8: The Dreadful Throne
Chapter 9: The Cursed Scepter
Chapter 10: Fears
Chapter 11: Strawberry's Past
Chapter 12: Rematch Part 1
Chapter 13: Rematch part 2
Chapter 14: The Reveal
Chapter 15: The Golden Kingdom
Chapter 16: The Hedgehog and the Archer
Chapter 17: Encounter
Chapter 18: Lost
Chapter 19: Bad Memories
Chapter 20: Confession
Chapter 21: Triple Trouble
Chapter 22: War
Chapter 23: Chase
Chapter 25: The Magical Battle
Chapter 26: Shadows

Chapter 24: The Rose Forest

44 0 0
By sonictheforreal1243

Tw: Blood

"Typical Purple Yam cookie" Dino Sour sighed. "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?" Purple Yam yelled at Dino Sour. "Uh... no, let's go!"  The guild cookies marched on the long and burning path. Lava erupting through volcanoes, ashes blown through the air, and ashes covering the skies. Dragon's valley had a harsh climate for them, but they were not bothered by it.

"So uh, this seems like a long path... should we walk and talk at the same time?" Dino Sour suggested.

"Sure why not?" Mala Sauce

"We should go shopping for some new clothes. My sister makes the best outfits!" Dino Sour suggested. "Outfits eh? i wonder how spicy I can go wearing some that fits my style?" Mala Sauce wondered. "Yeah i'm sure i-"

THUD

Milk walked into a glass window. He moved back a little and put his hand on his cheek. "What's up with this glass?" Mala Sauce looked at the glass with confusion. "I don't know but i WANNA SMASH IT!" Purple Yam reeled back his mace. Milk put his hand on Purple Yam's mace to stop him. "Maybe we should check before smashing things." "FINE!" Purple Yam put down his mace. They walked around the building, finding the entrance. They found the entrance which had a glass door. "Hey, don't you guys get any bad vibes coming from inside?" Dino Sour shook a little bit. "What are you, Scared?" Mala Sauce mocked Dino Sour. "Screw you." Dino sour said.

They entered the building. As they entered, the air became more fresher and cooler. The guild cookies were surprised because of the scenery of the building. It was full of vines with roses with fireflies flying in the air. the purple eyes on the purple roses were glowing.

"What the..."

"Is this possible?!" Milk wondered. They looked around. it was all flowers and vines around.

"It seems like we're gonna have to walk through to see what's up with this place." Mala Sauce walked forward, the other followed her.

They walked until Purple Yam stepped on a vine. The vice retracted itself and more vines came out attacking them.

"Watch out guys!" Dino Sour warned the others.

Purple Yam swung his mace smash the vines while Milk hit some of them with his shield. Dino Sour's jellysaur grew and chomped some of them. Mala Sauce swinged her Morning Star Anise at most of the vines which made them take damage. More vines grew and attacked them. Milk had to use his shield to protect the others. "Aw crap, there's more!" Dino Sour pointed out.  "We'll just have to beat the living s-" Mala Sus covered Purple Yam's mouth to stop him from swearing. "Language."

They defended each other while trying to make the vines go away.

"Stop!" A voice echoed. A cookie holding a plant with a plant trap attached to the cookie. The cookie walked up to them with a calming smile.

"That cookie looks vaguely familiar..." Milk took a glance at the cookie

"Milk Cookie. I was the one who taught you healing magic." The cookie reminded Milk. Milk recognized the cookie.

"Herb Cookie! it's been a while since we've seen each other" Milk looked happy.

"You know this cookie?" Mala Sauce asked Milk.

"He's the one who teaches me to improve my healing magic." Milk told Mala Sauce

"Sorry about the Vines, they're quite defensive of this place. Here i have just the thing to help heal your wounds." Herb casted a healing spell under their feet. They were healed and refreshed.

"I Feel GREAT!" Purple Yam felt refreshed in an angry but happy way. the others felt refreshed. Herb decided that healing them wasn't enough. He wanted the other cookies to follow him further into the greenhouse.

There was a table standing in the center with cups on top. There was another cookie with a pink with fading white hair on the sides, followers on the sides with a small crown on top. The cookie greeted them. "Hello there, dearies! Care to join me for a cup of tea?" The cookie offered the others to join. "Um... ok i guess?" Dino Sour hesitantly accepted. "This is Cherry Blossom cookie, she loves tea parties and picnics." Herb introduced her. "Nice to meet ya, Cherry Blossom Cookie." Mala Sauce greeted her.

Mala Sauce walked up but Dino Sour placed his hand on Mala Sauce's shoulder. Mala Sauce turned her head to Dino Sour. Dino Sour bobbed his head to the right, silently calling a meeting.  "Herb Cookie, you mind if we take a minute here?" Dino Sour asked Herb. "I don't mind at all, take your time now. Herb walked to Cherry Blossom.

Milk, Purple Yam, Dino Sour, and Mala Sauce huddled in a group.

"Looking at them makes me angry but creeped out." Purple Yam said.

"If things go bad then we'll have to get outta here." Mala Sauce lifted her hand with her Morning Star Anise. "I'll also heal us with my magic too." Milk also showed his milk staff. "Alright now then, act cool." Dino instructed the others.

They head back to the table and took a seat.

"I've made delicious sandwiches for you all to eat!" Cherry Blossom handed a large plate of sandwiches to them; they grabbed one and took a tiny bite. It tasted like a normal sandwich without any other flavors, or is there? Herb wanted to start a conversation, so he asked the guild cookies on their adventures.

"Tell me about your travels. I'm sure Cherry Blossom and I are interested in hearing your story."

"I guess I'll do the story telling then." It began..." As Milk starts explaining his story, 4 vines slowly came out behind a root of a rose. It had thorns sharp enough to cut anything. The thorns grew itself to move towards the cookies at a gradual rate. The guild cookies were distracted, meanwhile Herb slightly smiled with a shadow slightly covering his face. The Jellysaur popped out of Dino Sour's hair, trying to see where it is right now. The Jellysaur looked on the ground and spotted the vines which were almost reaching the chairs. It let out a danger screech, trying to warn the cookies.

Dino Sour looked up and quickly turned his head around. He quickly reacted when the Vine attempted to stab his neck. He moved his head to the right, but the vine cut his neck. Strawberry Jam started to bleed out. "Gah!" He Put his hand on his neck to stop the bleeding. "Dino Sour cookie, are you okay?" Milk ran over to him. Mala Sauce and Purple Yam readied their weapons. "You'll pay for that!" Mala Sauce slammed her Morning Star Anise onto the ground, creating a flaming burst. Cherry Blossom held Herb's hand and lifted off from the ground by holding on a flying branch. Cherry Blossom petals fell off the branch. Little did they know was that the cherry blossom petals were actual bombs. They exploded on impact, launching them into the air.

Mala Sauce and Dino Sour were launched all the way back to the greenhouse meanwhile Purple Yam and Milk were launched at the entrance.

---------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Mala Sauce landed on the ground, meanwhile Dino Sour hit the wall facing towards it. The Jellysaur fell off his hair. As it falls down, it chomps on a rose petal to prevent itself from falling from a great height. It descends by jumping onto another stem.

Dino Sour slides down the wall still facing flat. He reached the ground and removed himself from the wall.

"Ow...Why does this have to hurt?" He whined. He looks at Mala Sauce lying on the ground. Dino Sour walked up to her and poked her helmet. "Hey, get up."

"I'm getting up..." She grunted.

"We've landed by the entrance, but Milk and Purple Yam cookie aren't with us." Dino Sour said. Where are they? Mala Sauce looked around her. She Immediately reacted by pushing Dino Sour to the side. The ground next to them exploded.

"Let's see if you enjoy watching the area blow up!" Cherry Blossom Laughed. She flew around in a line, dropping more petal bombs.

"She's doing that pattern again..." Dino Sour pointed out. The jellysaur transformed into a bigger jellysaur. Dino Sour hopped on. He reached his hand to help Mala Sauce out. She got on with ihs help and the Jellysaur made a run for it. The moment the Jellysaur ran away, the petals touched the ground causing it to explode.

"Geez, that was close!" Dino Sour said.

"Yeah. Lets find our friends first."

5 minutes later

Mala Sauce noticed something coming close to them. It was Cherry Blossom flying at 1 mile faster than the Jellysaur itself.

"That cookie's catching up to us! I'll take care of it!"

Mala Sauce swung her weapon around, prepare to hit Cherry Blossom. Cherry Blossom came in Mala Sauce's range. Mala Sauce hit her face with her weapon, pushing and and leaving a mark on her face. "That wasn't very nice." She growled. "I got more where that came from!"

Cherry Blossom moved faster than before. She looked like she was ready to rip them apart. Mala Sauce did the same thing the moment she got closer to her range. she attacked many times. Cherry Blossom stopped flying and tumbled onto the ground.

"Nice job Mala Sauce Cookie!" Dino Sour thanked her. "Hahahaha, this was nothing!" Mala Sauce said.

The Jellysaur tripped on the roots and sent Dino Sour and Mala Sauce flying.

"What happened to you two?" Milk asked. The two didn't reply as if they were lifeless on the ground. "Hey! ANSWER US!" Purple Yam yelled at them.

They got up on their feet after being drifted on the ground.

"We... had a... situation with... that cherry cookie" Dino Sour felt dizzy.

"We took care of Herb cookie; He won't be bothering us for a while." Milk Pointed behind him. "I Don't like this place! We're Leaving!" Purple Yam shouted.

Purple Yam dragged Milk towards the exit. Dino Sour and Mala Sauce looked at each other and shrugged.

"Witness the might of the Dark Seas!"

A Piller popped right under Mala Sauce and Dino sour's feet along with Milk and Purple Yam's feet. They were pushed upwards by the powerful gush. The cookie hit the roof and then fell down into the ground. They landed on the ground.

A cookie with water hair flowing upwards, holding a trident. Purple Yam got up and turned his head around. "YOU! YOU'RE THAT SEA COOKIE FROM BEFORE! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"
"Do not impede our work." She soflty warned Purple Yam. Purple Yam ignored her and charged at her.

Sea Fairy stabbed the ground with her trident's on the ground creating a circle around the cookies.

"What's happening?" Milk looked around him.

"Jellysaur, stay right close to me!" Dino Sour held the jellysaur tightly.

Water starts to flow under their feet, ready to erupt anytime.

"YOU THINK WATER WILL SCARE ME?!" Purple Yam tried to challenge her. "I am certain. That is why i'm doing this." Sea Fairy said.

A water pillar gushed out. The cookies were launched into the celling, which broke when they collided with. They screamed as they were being flung out of dragon's valley.

To be continued. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 30 14
Basically a book for requests. Want to see a Cookie you love or hate murdered, well I am the one to write that. #1 in #cinnamoncookie on Mar 4-April...
60 2 1
Pumpkin Pie Cookie was told to do something from Pompon, she misinterpreted what was said and went off. Now on Halloween, she will cause her name to...
20.6K 168 30
So... I am not sure if I seen anyone liking this kind of ship when I read cookie run fanfiction, but Imma make one because I liked this ship :3 Sum...
71K 1.3K 97
Incorrect quotes (not labeled), one-shots (O-S), head-canons (H-C), etc. Requests are more than welcome! Feel free to write constructive criticism, b...